Ponytail: A Bull's Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:09 am

This is a tale I began years back and let molder on my hard drive while I focused on working for a living. I'm editing the chapters to clean them up a bit and will be posting them as they finish.

This is a fairly dark tale of seduction.

Chapter 1
It was her ponytail that I noticed first. I was at the gym pounding out a few miles on a treadmill because the late autumn weather was too abysmal to get outside for a run. I was on my usual machine on the back row of treadmills with another row of them right in front of me. Twenty minutes in I had slipped into that zone where I wasn't really thinking about anything and just floated along feeling the movement.
That is when she came in and started up the treadmill right in front of me. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt that hung down past her butt, so there really wasn't much to see. I could tell she was petite and fairly trim, but that was it. As she hit her stride, though, her medium length pony tail of dirty blonde hair started weaving back and forth. It was mesmerizing. With each step a wave would start at the top and move down to the end. The end would flip out to the side almost like spray at the top of an ocean wave. I was mesmerized.
After about five minutes she paused her running to take off the sweatshirt, leaving her in black three quarter length tights and a white jog bra. Now I was fully distracted. She was very trim and fit. I was torn between staying hypnotized by the waving pony tail and watching the muscles flexing in her tight little butt. She had shapely legs and, from what I could see in the mirror in front of the room, a flat belly and small breasts with prominent nipples that were very lovely in a white jog bra. She was a petite little thing, no more than 5'2" or 5'3". I could see she had quite a rock on her left ring finger, too, but that didn't stop me from appreciating the show.
I didn't really think about adding her to my collection of conquests then. I simply enjoyed watching her sexy little body as I finished my run. It sure beat staring off into space or watching the news on one of the televisions at the front of the room. I do appreciate the full variety of the female form. That little ponytail girl had a body that made appreciation easy.
Over the next few months I noticed her at the gym often. My work as a management consultant leaves me with a pretty flexible schedule and I was at the gym at various times through the day although I almost always made sure to avoid the after-work crush after five. I found out through hearing her talk with her friends there that everyone called her Lou. I also noticed that she spent a lot of time at the gym. She ran on the treadmill almost every morning. From there she went to one of the group exercise classes or to a workout with the weights with a trainer helping her. She also regularly showed up at the gym in the afternoons for yoga or pilates workouts. Honestly, she worked out as much or more than many professional athletes.
She was also the social star of the gym. She seemed to know almost everyone there and was always the focus of attention when she was with her groups of friends. The attention she actively sought was what first got me thinking about adding her to my collection. Between her obsessive behavior with working out, her need to be the center of attention, and the way she manipulated her little social circle I saw great potential in her. That combined with a hot little body certainly aroused my attention.
I began a systematic bit of information gathering to see if my initial thoughts were on track and to see if there was any reason to not pursue her acquisition. By 'just happening' to leave the gym at the same time she did I saw that she drove a big black Escalade with a bumper sticker about the local junior high school. I was able to get her last name from one of the trainers at the gym. With that, I had all I really needed to find out a lot more about her, but I had some further luck at the gym and jumped on an unattended computer that one of the trainers had left herself logged in to. I got Lou's full name (Maxine Louise Baker), her spouses name (Jeffrey Raymond Baker), their address, and finally both of their social security numbers. A quick picture of the screen from my phone uploaded to Evernote and I had enough to know everything about my little treat.
I jumped on a couple of commercial web sites and found all her local relatives, her previous addresses, her age (35), the family income, the value of their house, their credit scores, police records (one speeding ticket), and more other information than I really needed. Important things I discovered included she had one child, a 13-year-old son, and that her husband was a senior associate at a big name local law firm. They lived in an established upper middle class neighborhood. She had lived in this small southern town just outside of Charlotte all her life.
A stop to the local library got me a look at her high school yearbooks. In her senior year, she was pictured a couple of times with a boyfriend. He wasn't who she ended up marrying. I looked this guy up and checked him out. He was working at a local plant and it was easy enough to befriend him at the bar he checked in to after work every day. I was careful, but managed to get him talking about Lou. He was the one to snag her cherry on homecoming night. Then they spent the rest of the school year screwing like rabbits. From what he told me, it was clear that she enjoyed sex and was the one pushing to experiment and try different things. It boded well for my plans if he wasn’t exaggerating too much. He said that they went separate ways after graduation; she went on to college in Raleigh, while he went into the service. He told me that Lou met her husband in Raleigh while she was in school there. He had been a CPA that went back to school to pick up a law degree.
Everything I found supported my plan. Hubby was probably putting in eighty hour weeks in the struggle for partnership, plus he was a good bit older than her. That meant that business probably wasn't being taken care of in bed. She didn't work and had the one child who was old enough to be pretty self-sufficient, so she was at the gym to fill time and sublimate desires as much as anything.
What I had found was a sexy little bored housewife with obsessive tendencies who had a need for attention. It was a recipe that begged to be made. I decided to act. Lou would make an excellent pet. I had been very careful not to speak with her at the gym. We would sometimes nod in recognition if we passed in the hall, but I made sure to not notice her at all sometimes. I could tell she was curious about me. One of the trainers that I talked with regularly told me she had asked him about me. It looked like the planets were aligned and I was ready to collect a new little bauble.
I started by making friends with a couple of her buddies. I made sure to chat and visit with them at the gym when Lou wasn't around. It wasn't long before one of her girl friends said hi to me in front of Lou. I could see the confusion on her face as I waved and moved on. I had thrown her off balance by not including her. She was not the focal point of the social circle for a moment. That was all that was needed to start the ball rolling. I waited for her response.
----
If you read this far, drop me a note and let me know if it is worth it for me to keep editing and posting.
Last edited by Joatster on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

OOAA

Re: Ponytail: A Bull's Story - Ch. 1

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Great start!!! ;)

Share with us next movements, please :)

Joatster
Trainable

Re: Ponytail: A Bull's Story

Unread post by Joatster » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 am

Chapter 2
It was a week after the first time one of her buddies said hi to me in front of her that she made a move. I was on my usual treadmill cranking away and listening to a great audiobook when she came over to the treadmill area and, rather than getting on her normal machine, she got on the treadmill next to me. I made a point of not acknowledging her presence as she started running. I surreptitiously turned off the sound in my earbuds, but left them in and continued to run.
She spoke her first words to me, "How's it going?"
I continued to run and acted as if I hadn't heard her. Inside, though, I was very happy. This was working as if she were reading a script.
She tried again, "I've seen you around here a good bit…"
I kept running. I could see her in the mirror on the far wall. She was frustrated. Right on target, she decided to escalate. She stopped running and stood straddling the moving belt on the treadmill as she removed her oversized sweatshirt. When she took it off, she managed to 'accidently' swing it around and hit me with it. I saw it coming in the mirror and it was hard to not react too soon. I faltered for half of a step then hit the emergency stop button on the machine. I made a show of shutting off my iPhone and then I turned to her.
“Oops! I’m so sorry,” she said.
I've been told that my eyes are very distinctive. They are usually an icy grey color that isn't quite blue. More than once, I have locked eyes with a woman and seduced her with them. The conversation that would follow that gaze of seduction was simply a show to justify what had already happened. The deal had been struck with the eyes before a word had been exchanged. I turned my heaviest gaze into her blue eyes and held her there a moment with her apology hanging in the air between us. It was an exquisite moment. As I looked into her eyes, I imagined her taut little body trembling with orgasm from my firm touch. Telepathy may not really exist, but holding something like that in your mind's eye can create subliminal body language and releases pheromones. A deep eye gaze coupled with imagining an aura of control can do wonders. She picked up on the all but unseen cues that were created by my intense imagining of her writhing in sexual release. It isn’t like she saw the pictures, but she certainly responded. I saw a flush run from the top of her little jog bra up to the top of her ears. Very cute. The tension hung in the air between us.
Then, I broke the hanging tension with a big smile and said, "No problem. I was about done anyway." Then I headed to the locker room before she could do anything further to engage my attention.
By inserting myself into her social circle, but being just out of reach, I had her full attention. Her obvious need to be the hub of the social whirl gave me leverage. Leverage that I was about to take advantage of. It was time to move to the next stage in my plan. If I didn't, her curiosity and desire to connect would sour into bitter anger and she would move to cut me out of the circle.
I made sure to miss Lou at the gym for the next two days. I did see some of her friends and made sure to spend some time on them. It is amazing how these gym bunny housewives ate up a few compliments coupled with someone willing to listen to them talk. They were like puppies wanting to be petted. I was sure that Lou would hear about me from them and be stymied as to how all her friends had spent time chatting with me when she couldn't engage me for more than a passing hello.
On the third day after our encounter on the treadmills, I went to the gym at a time I knew Lou would be just about done with a Pilates class she always took. I parked near her Escalade. It only took me a moment to uncap a tire valve and wedge a little piece of a stick in so that she had a flat front tire to deal with. I went back to my car and waited. It wasn't long before Lou and a couple of her friends came out the door and stood there chatting. I acted as if I had just arrived and got out and started to get my workout gear out of the trunk.
As I closed the trunk I heard Lou groan a loud, "Oh no." She had made it to the car and had seen the flat – perfect timing.
I stepped over and said, "Something wrong?"
She was staring at the tire. I could tell the she didn't know who she was talking with. "Look at that. What am I going to do now?" she said.
I said "Well, if you have an hour or two to burn, you could call for roadside assistance. If you are in a hurry, I could change it out for you." She turned to me. I saw the moment she realized it was me. Her eyes widened a bit. I locked eyes with her for a moment and then moved to the tire.
As I ran my hand around the tire 'looking' for a nail, I said, "I could throw a spare on here in no time. Ooh – there's your problem. It looks like your valve cap was off and something jammed the valve. I have a twelve-volt compressor in the trunk – this is an easy fix."
Lou still hadn't said anything.
I stood and looked at her. She was wearing shorts and that oversized sweatshirt and looked cute as the dickens. I imagined her bent over a stool with a bright red print from my hand on her tight little butt. We stood there a moment and then I said leadingly, "Well?"
"Well….what?" Was her reply.
"Do you want me to put air in the tire, or are you going to call the auto club? It is fine by me either way," I said.
"Oh," she said, understanding. "Please, if you can. Please fix it."
"I certainly can. And, since you asked nice and said please, I'll go ahead and do it." I went to my car and got the little twelve volt compressor. I told her start her Escalade and then once it was running, handed her the cord to plug in to the power jack/cigarette lighter.
Once the little compressor started cranking along, I leaned against her car with my arms crossed and waited for the inevitable. Lou had been sitting in the driver’s seat. I knew she was expecting me to come over and chat with her. I waited.
Before long, the door opened and I heard her get out. “I hope this isn’t putting you out too much,” she began.
I knelt down to check the pressure. Halfway there. “I don’t mind much. I’m sure I can catch up on the time I lose here.”
That wasn’t the answer she expected. I had her off balance again. Perfect.
“I’m Lou,” she said as she stuck out a hand.
I glanced at her hand. It was time to up the game just a bit here. With just enough pause to make her a little uncomfortable holding her hand there, I stepped very close to her and took her hand in mine. My hand slipped around hers softly before I grasped it firmly. As I shook her hand I said, “I know.” I locked eyes with her and imagined her tied with her legs wide, nipples clamped in tight clothespins, a dildo in her pretty little pussy and a Hitachi Wand on her clit making her have chained orgasms. It was a very nice little picture.
I loosened my hand and maintained the eye contact. Some of my mental picture of her must have been communicated to her somehow. Not ESP or any hoodoo magic, just pheromones and body language. She was frozen, looking at me with her bright eyes. After just a moment, I moved my left hand to the back of the hand I held and slowly eased my hand out of hers. As I did this, I allowed the skin of my palms and fingertips to slowly slide over hers, making the most out of our first touch.
Once I had both hands back from her, I said, “It is nice to meet you Lou.” Then I knelt back down and shut off the compressor. “Your tire is fixed. You might stop at a garage and get a valve cap so this doesn’t happen again.”
She was still standing there. I had really affected her. “Lou!” I said with just a hint of sharpness.
“Wha…Oh…I’m sorry!” she exclaimed. “I was just…I was thinking about…dinner. I have to go fix dinner. I can’t believe the tire is fixed already.”
“Unplug the compressor for me, Lou,” I said. “I’ll need it back.”
She moved to the door and bent in to unplug it. What a great ass. I was so going to enjoy this morsel. I stepped close so that once she had unplugged it and turned to me, she bumped into me. Imposing on her personal space was part of the plan here.
She moved back the half step she had between herself and the door and held up the plug for me to take. I smiled and said, “Very good. Thank you, Lou.” I quickly wrapped the cord around the compressor and moved towards my car.
As I slipped into the driver’s seat, Lou followed around and stood in beside my door. I started gathering my workout gear. I rolled down the window and said, “I’m sorry, Lou. But you didn’t speak loudly enough to be heard through the window.” That made it her fault that I hadn’t heard her. More off balancing.
“Your name,” she said. “I didn’t get your name.”
I gave her another very direct look and said, “Don’t be coy, Lou. You already got my name from your friends when you were asking them about me.” Lou blushed a deep red. Bulls eye! “Don’t be embarrassed little one.” I reached out and took her hand in mine and locked eyes again. “It is normal to be curious.”
“I uhh…well, uhm.”
She wasn’t terribly articulate at that moment. I decided to help out. With my free hand, I patted her wrist. It was just shy of being a slap on the wrist. Just a couple of hard pats. “There now, don’t you think thanks are in order? A nice polite thank you should be easy enough, shouldn’t it?”
“Oh, gee! I’m sorry. Thanks so much you saved me from all kinds of trouble here,” she said.
I gave her a big smile. It was time to reward my little pet for responding appropriately. “You are welcome, Madam. I’m going on in for my workout now. You go cook up that dinner you were thinking about.”
She looked confused for a moment, then blushed. “Okay. You have a good workout. Thanks again. I’ll see you around.”
As I worked out I replayed the scene in my head. I could have done better, but all in all I gave myself an A- for the performance. I never gave her the chance to catch her balance. She was the one responding to me at every point. She was super receptive to my locking eyes with her. I smiled and replayed the vision of her bending in to unplug the compressor. What a beautiful little butt. It was going to look so very good with a couple of my handprints shining in red across it. I gave in to a little speculative fantasizing about Lou. I wondered how long it would take to get her to cum on command. Not long, I imagined. I also wondered how far I could corrupt her. Just how nasty and debauched would I get with this tasty little morsel?

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:26 am

I've always been able to easily get into the cuckold/wittol's head for writing (I have some stuff posted on literotica and a few other places) but wanted to try to climb into the skull of a bull, particularly a dominant one that took control of the wife and her husband. I'm not sure if I really hit the mark with this, which is why I didn't finish it before.

When I found and read it last week, I thought it might be better than I had thought originally and decided to work with it some. Bull's (and other's) I'd appreciate some feedback as to what goes on in the mind of someone like this so I can be sure to hit an authentic tone with it.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:13 am

So far I think you hit the attitude spot on. The arrogance ses to be a common thread. The self confidence to take a man's wife away from him. I've done it twice. A rush both times
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:51 am

Excellent writing!!!!!

Go on dude! ;)

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:51 am

Chapter 3

I started planning for our next meeting. Up until now, things have been easy. A little research here, a little timing there, and working to never let her take the initiative. The next step however was far more delicate. If I were to push too hard I’d be looking for a new gym and not have that pretty little bauble in my collection. At the same time, she needed to be pushed into doing things far outside of what society rules as ‘normal’. Even simple adultery has standards of ‘normal’. Most of the time adulterers partake in the most vanilla of sex; a little sucking, a little fucking, big thrills for cheating and that is it. My plan was to see how far into true debauchery I could take this little southern belle.

I also wondered a bit about her husband. What would he be like. How would he respond when he inevitably discovered that his wife was a totally submissive slut for another man? Would he be sickened or excited when he learned about the depraved behavior I had planned for her? I knew he was intelligent, you must have something between your ears to get both a JD and be a CPA. Judging from Lou, though, I was pretty sure he wasn’t the one in charge of the relationship. I had to decide exactly what activities might flip hubby’s switches and what role to script for him. I thought that maybe, just maybe, I should do a little more investigating.

Two days later I was ushered into the office of Jeff Baker to discuss the tax and legal ramifications of changing my consulting business from an LLC to a C-Corp. I told him I had a friend who had done that in another state and that he was very happy with it. We spent about half an hour together going over the pros and cons (mostly cons, as I knew already) of making that change.

As we talked I began to get a feel for Lou’s husband. He was about 5’10” and had a softness about him. While he wasn’t a fatty, he certainly didn’t put the hours in at the gym. He knew his stuff and could communicate legal and business issues simply and clearly, but there was a diffidence in his manner and a willingness to let me lead the conversation that told me what I wanted to know. She was definitely the one running the TV remote in that family.

I had found the perfect couple. It is easy enough to find an individual for fun and games, but it is a rare thin to find an attractive couple who both have the necessary predisposition for my kind of fun. I was very pleased to have met with sexy little Lou’s husband. I had some planning to do now. I certainly didn’t want to mess up the perfect opportunity I had found.

I spent the next week on the road doing my consulting thing. I’m glad people are stupid and lazy. They make people that actually use their intelligence look smart and clever people look like geniuses. I make a good living because of stupid and lazy people. When I got home, I was ready for the next stage in what I’d come to call my “Ponytail Project”.

I had finished a nice morning workout and was freshly showered as I just happened to pass the door to the group exercise room as the class let out. Lou was leading her little gaggle out the door and spotted me.

“There’s my hero,” she said as she broke from the group and approached me.

I could tell she was putting on a show for her friends and was trying to get the upper hand with me. I couldn’t let that happen. I also couldn’t shut her down so hard that she lost face in front of her group of buddies. “Hello, Lou. Did you get your valve cap replaced yet?”

She paused. I knew she hadn’t done it. No one really follows up on something like that. “Uhh. No, not yet. But I don’t really need to with you around to save me,” she said brightly.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the valve cap I had originally pulled from her car. “Here you go.” I handed it to her and walked past her and spoke to a couple of her friends. “Hi Monica, you are looking great. That baby weight is falling off of you. Jan, the new ‘do’ looks nice. My favorite ‘hot mommas’ are looking hotter every day.”

I strolled on down the hall without looking back. I knew that Lou was still standing there holding the valve cap trying to figure out what just happened. I had just shown her and her friends that I had given Lou some thought and put enough effort into doing something nice, but totally blew off her attempt to play up to me as the hero and make her the center of attention with the story of how I saved her. Instead, I treated her like a slightly dim kid. Then I flirted with the beta members of her group. She was whipsawed and in the position of not being in control again.

As I got to the end of the hallway and entered the front lobby, I heard what I expected. “Dan! Dan, wait a sec.”

It was Lou moving quickly to catch up with me. When she caught up to me I raised an eyebrow. “It just screws on the valve stem. It shouldn’t take more than a second. Anyone can do it,” I said.

That stopped her cold. She had no clue what I was talking about. “Uhhh”

“Clockwise…righty tighty, you know,” I said.

“What?” she said.

I reached for her right hand and slowly lifted it up. I turned her wrist so that her palm was up with the valve cap resting in plain sight. “That is a valve cap that I got for you so that you don’t have another flat. I figured that you hadn’t replaced it and thought that it would be a nice gesture to get one for you. It just screws on the valve stem and protects it from damage. You should be able to put it on easily,” I said slowly, as if to a small child. I continued holding her hand and waited for her to respond.

“Oh…yes,” she stuttered, “I knew that. I wanted to thank you again for helping me, but you kept walking…”

I had her off balance again. Time to strike. “I have an appointment now. If you want to thank me, buy me a cup of coffee and a piece of pecan pie at the diner on Church street. I’ll be there at one thirty.” I closed her fingers over the valve cap and slid my fingers from her hand. I headed out through the lobby, leaving her standing there.

Imascamp
Prepubescent

Unread post by Imascamp » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:32 pm

It is a slow build up. I'm looking forward to more.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Great movements ;)

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:28 pm

By the time he gets to fucking her I bet the sex scenes will be epic!

bradley
Prepubescent

Unread post by bradley » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:41 am

Keep it up, please!

kapugi
Prepubescent

Unread post by kapugi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 pm

I'm loving this start and can't wait to see what happens next. I'm ready for chapter 4! Keep them coming

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:19 am

Chapter 4

Lou got to the diner about five minutes late. I had anticipated an attempt to leave me waiting on her like that. Instead of me standing out front looking for her, she found me sitting at the counter with coffee and a half-eaten piece of pie.

“You didn’t wait for me,” was her opening statement.

I turned and gave her a stern look. “You are six minutes late, little lady, and didn’t apologize. I’ll have to remember that when I deal out punishment,” I paused a moment, then continued, “but for now, have a seat.”

She stood there gawping so I stood and guided her to the seat next to mine. Once we were both settled, I got the waitresses’ attention. “Let’s start her with coffee to see if we can wake her up a bit, Jen,” I said to my favorite server.

Jen smiled and as she poured coffee for Lou asked, “What’d you do to her, Dan?”

“Nothing yet. She seems to get like this every time I talk with her.”

“It’s those blue eyes, baby.” She blew me a kiss and moved down the counter.

Lou looked over at me. “You are friends with everyone at the gym. Here too. But you barely talk to me.”

I smiled, to ease the tension before reapplication. “Well, every time we talk you seem befuddled.” I locked eyes and imagined her with bound hands attached to an overhead chain and her legs held apart by a metal bar. I pictured her dripping cunt begging for stimulation as I teased her by lightly running my fingers across the sensitive skin at the top of her thighs.

We sat there, eyes locked for a long moment. Then she blinked and shook her head. “You don’t talk with me like you do them.”

“Sure, I do. I mostly use grammatically correct English, don’t I?”

“Yeah, but…”

“Wait, I know. I’m using big words and long sentences. Did you go to Texas A&M? I can use baby talk for Aggies. I know they have trouble with the big words.”

I could see her processing what I said and just waited. A slow smile came across her face, then a giggle came out. She said, “No, silly. I’m not an Aggie. I guess it just seems that I never can…have the discussion I planned to have with you”

“Okay, then. Go ahead,” I replied.

She sat there trying to figure out what to say. By giving her permission to discuss whatever she wanted, I stole what she really wanted – the upper hand in the discussion.

“Well, I wanted to thank you for helping me out the other day. You saved me from having all kinds of problem,” she began.

“I’m sure you could have walked back in the gym and had any number of the men there running out to help you. I didn’t do that much. It did take some of my time, though. That is why I’m letting you buy my coffee and pie.”

“You never say what I expect. You know,” she said flatly.

“I know,” I replied as I pushed my empty plate away. “Well, that was a nice thank you.”

“Wait!” she said. “You are just going. Aren’t you going to talk with me? Why…”

“Oh, then this was more than gesture of thanks with a coffee and piece of pie?”

“Well, no…but it would be polite of you to chat with me…”

“All right, Lou. You pay the lady and meet me in the parking lot. We’ll sit on the tailgate of my truck and have a little talk. And don’t forget the tip. Jen is a sweet girl trying to support her family in hard times. Her service today was superb.” With that, I turned and left the diner.

Lou found me sitting on the tailgate to my truck a few minutes later. I hopped off and, holding her by the waist, lifted her up and sat her gently down on the tailgate before she had a chance to be surprised by the contact. She was as light as I expected. As I sat next to her I swung my feet in circles. “I like doing that,” I said.

“What, picking me up like a doll?” she asked.

“Nope. Swinging my feet like this. It is relaxing and calm.”

She tentatively swung her feet in tight little circles. “I don’t know about that,” she said.

“That is because you aren’t calm inside.”

She snapped her full attention on me. “What do you mean?”

“I mean that you don’t have an inner peace with yourself. You are never satisfied.”

She sputtered for a moment before replying. “You don’t know what you are talking about. I am too satisfied. I’m happily married to a successful lawyer. My son is a great kid and doing well in school. We have a beautiful home. I’m respected in the community. I couldn’t ask for more.”

“And yet you are not satisfied.”

“Of course I am.” She would have stomped her foot had she been standing.

“One of my gifts is that I understand people. I can look at you and tell you more about you than you are willing to admit to yourself. I don’t do that for everyone, mind you. But occasionally I give someone the gift of self knowledge. Most people can’t handle it. They ignore the truth about themselves. But I think you might be one of those rare individuals that can learn to accept the truth about yourself.

“I have to warn you though, it isn’t easy to learn about yourself. You won’t want to accept it, but when I tell you your truth it will resonate deep inside. You will know I am right. The only question will be if you will accept it. If you can find it in you to embrace your true self, you will know deep satisfaction and joy. Do you think you can handle facing the truth that you hide from yourself?”

I could see her trying to figure out how to respond. She was looking down at the surface of the parking lot and gnawing her bottom lip. I reached over and gently pulled her lip from between her teeth with my forefinger.

“You really don’t want to hurt that pretty lip, do you?” I asked.

She laughed. “My mom used to say that to me all the time.”

“Here is the deal. I’ll tell you a bit more about what is going on in that pony tailed head of yours. When I’m done, I’ll help you down and we’ll go our separate ways for today. You think about what I’ve said and the next time we talk you can smile and say hi and we’ll keep everything friendly on a very superficial level. Like everything else is in your life right now – superficial and unsatisfying. The other option is that you can tell me you are ready to face the mirror and really see what you are looking at. If you are willing to take that path and stay on it, you will have the opportunity to know your true self. The peace and satisfaction from knowing and accepting yourself is beyond measure. How does that sound.”

She twisted to look me in the eye. We sat there looking at each other for a long minute. Finally, she said, “Tell me. I’m not making any promises. I’m not saying you are right. But I’m willing to listen to what you have to say.”

I got off the tailgate and stood facing her. “Watch my face. Look into my eyes. Be skeptical and search for a lie. Search for spin. You won’t see it. You will know I’m telling the truth. Even if you don’t want to acknowledge the truth to yourself, you will recognize it deep inside you.

“In spite of your friendships, all of those ladies who dance to your tune at the gym, you feel alone. You feel separate from them even when you are the center of their attention. You seek their attention, but when you receive it, it is never quite what you need. Your husband loves and cares for you, but you look for more. You can’t quite define what you are missing, but something isn’t there.

“You enjoy sex and love the touch and feel of your husband’s body. You are the dominant partner in your marriage and control everything around you. But it never seems to satisfy the hunger that is there. You can’t define what the hunger is for, but you know it is there.

“You frantically seek to fill a void, but barely admit to yourself that the void exists. If you look at yourself honestly, you will see that all your activities – the time you spend at the gym, the way you gather your friends and seat yourself at the center of the social whirl, the way you manage your relationship with your husband – are attempts to fill that void.”

She looked away from me for a second, then turned back. “You, mister, are just trying to get into my panties,” she stated with false confidence.

I laughed at her bravado. “No dear. If all I wanted was in your panties we would be seated at a booth in there,” I pointed to the diner, “and I’d be hanging on your every word. I would be validating you and playing to your ego at every turn. I’d be sharing secrets about myself with you to make you feel close to me. Then we would spend the next few days performing a dance as ritualized as any mating dance in the animal kingdom. Probably sometime early next week I’d give you an innocuous reason to stop by my place for a minute. Once there we would lose control of our passion and lust and have a fiery romp in the sack. Afterwards, you would feel guilt and remorse. You would also be totally unsatisfied because as exciting as it would be to be pursued and captured like that, it wouldn’t fill that void in you. As incredible as the sex I would give would be, you would still have that other hole to fill. As tempting as it is, I am most definitely not trying to just get into your panties. I am getting into your head.

“That’s enough for now,” I said. “You need to go home and look in the mirror. Go home and strip yourself naked in front of a mirror. Do it physically and do it metaphorically. Stand there and bare your inner self. Think about what I’ve told you. If you have the courage to see that void you seek to fill. If you have the courage to admit it exists. Then you have taken the first step to filling it. You can step off that path at any time. In fact, it is often easier to step off the path than to follow it. But the goal at the end is the inner peace and satisfaction that you are missing.” I paused a moment to let the weight of my words and gaze settle. “Did you see any hint of falsehood in my eyes, was there any spin in my voice?”

Lou just shook her head. I reached up and lifted her down off my truck. “Go home now, my pet. Think about what I’ve said. Think about what you really feel when you look in that mirror.” I closed the tailgate and walked her to her SUV.
Last edited by Joatster on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:21 am

BTW - I'm my only editor. It can be hard to edit your own work as you see what you meant more often than what you really wrote. If you notice a typo or other stupid blunder, please accept my apology. Also, please drop me a note so I can fix it. Thanks!

ericfeb12
Prepubescent

Unread post by ericfeb12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:10 am

Hearing a story from the bull's side is a breath of fresh air. I like the buildup, very good.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Super-amazing-fantastic chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:24 am

Sorry on not posting for a bit. This whole 'working for a living' thing needs revision. I know I'm perfectly suited for independent wealth. I'd be absolutely great at it. Alas, all that is missing for me is the wealth, so I have to grub for money like the common folk. This week I was traveling for work and didn't have a lot of spare time for my hobbies.

I've hit the end of what I'd written before and I'm trying to get at least a chapter or two ahead of what I'm posting. I will definitely have something to post next week.

Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read this and especially to those of you who have posted comments. I've found it to be a real departure to try to do this from the bull's point of view. I'm having fun with it.

maffyew
Virgin

Unread post by maffyew » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Very much enjoying both this, and your other stories. Thank you.

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:08 pm

Here are two more chapters. Enjoy.

Chapter 5

I had to travel to Dallas the next day. I spent the flight there thinking about where things stood with Lou. I had used her need for attention well enough. She was off balance. I believed that the nudge I’d given her at the diner would move her along in the direction I wanted. This was emotional judo. By pushing her off balance, then offering her what appears to be a place to go to regain her balance, I would have the momentum needed to throw her cleanly to her back. From there, I could do whatever I wished.

I also considered her next move. I didn’t think I’d spooked her enough to try to strike at me, but if that was the case she would try to ostracize me at the gym. Full on warfare from here would probably be her telling her buddies there that I’d hit on her and trying to get everyone avoiding me. I didn’t think she’d do that, but if she did, my response would have to be pretty strong. Maybe a counter rumor to the effect that she threw herself at me, but I turned her down out of respect for her marriage. I knew a few ladies that would eat that one up. I could also play my war hero card and tell a couple of them that my Purple Heart was for injuries to sensitive bits and let them imagine me to be unable to perform. I just wouldn’t tell them the sensitive bit I took shrapnel to was my right ass cheek.

More likely, though, her response would be another attempt to gain control. That is her comfort zone and she’d probably reach for that. But how? I pondered what I had seen of her and what I’d learned from checking out her background. I thought about our last discussion. She’d jumped to the conclusion that I was trying to get into her pants quickly. After some consideration, my best guess was that the most likely turn of events would be that she would try seduction next. I don’t think she would actually try to get me into bed, but she would want to get me trying to get her there. In her mind, she would regain control by having me wanting to take her there.

This would present what I consider to be the real turning point in the process. It could go either way. Depending on how well I play my hand, she would either be hurt and pissed enough at not regaining the upper hand that she’d go full on nuclear and begin her ostracism campaign, or she would become my pet. I smiled at the thought. The challenge was there. At the winner’s circle was that sweet little taught bottom.

It was over a week later before I wrapped things up in Dallas. The work had been interesting and challenging, which was a nice change. It also paid very well, which wasn’t a change but is always nice. The trip home was the usual pain in the ass. Even with Pre-Check, TSA and the airlines seem to work together to find ways to make travel miserable. If I kept doing as well as I had over the last year or two, I’d consider one of the semi-private jet services.

As I drove out of the airport I thought about little Lou, my ponytail girl. I knew that a seduction would most likely be her next move. I had to turn it aside and hook her at the same time. Up to now, she had just been nibbling at the bait. She was unsure of herself so I knew that a rejection would really hurt and that she would react badly to it. I had to play things just right if I wanted to get that great little butt where I wanted it.

I went to the gym a little early the next morning. I wanted to be there before there was a chance Lou would be there. I wanted to be busy working out when she found me. I was upstairs on the rowing machine cranking away when she came in. The rower overlooks the front parking lot and I watched her park. When she got out of the car, she looked around the lot and I could see her taking roll of who was there. Her body froze when she spotted my white ragtop A4. Oh yeah, she’d been looking for me. I kept rowing and waited for the inevitable.

She came up the stairs fifteen minutes later. She turned first to the treadmills where I normally ran. I could read the surprise in her body language when she didn’t see me there. She turned and started back down the stairs. Then she did a classic doubletake when she noticed me on the rower. It was hard to keep a straight face. I could see her indecision. There was nothing near the rower for her to casually work out on. If she came over, the only explanation would be to see me. I was giving every outward sign of someone totally lost in their workout. I had not acknowledged her at all.

She stood on the top step in indecision for more than just a moment before she turned and began walking towards me. I enjoyed watching her. She had her mid-length blonde hair pulled into the usual ponytail and was wearing the tight shorts and a white jog bra. Her sweatshirt sleeves were over her shoulders and tied across her chest. As she walked up, she untied the sleeves and held one in each arm. This bared her firm stomach and fully exposed her small breasts in the jog bra. She was tanned, well-muscled, and cheerleader/spinner attractive.

I didn’t acknowledge her until she stopped next to me. I pause my rowing and looked at her with a raised brow. She started to say something, then pointed to her ears asking me to turn off my headphones. I sighed and made a show of replacing the rowing handle and turning off my earphones. “Yes?” I asked.

“You haven’t been here in a while.”

I reached for my towel and wiped the sweat off my face. “No, I haven’t.” I didn’t give her any conversational hook to work with.

“You are usually here during the day.”

“Yes, I realize that.” I kept her hanging.

“Where have you been?”

“I work for a living. My work requires me to travel at times.”

“Oh.” She was stuck without something to say. I could see that there was a lot going on under the surface. After a moment, she went on, “Sooo…maybe we can talk? After your workout?”

Aha! She was going to put the move on me at lunch. That would work out just fine for my plans. I couldn’t have planned it better. As I wiped down the rowing machine I said, “Sounds good. I’ll be at our diner at one o’clock. Don’t be late this time.” With that I turned and headed for the stairs, leaving Lou standing there.

Chapter 6

I got to the diner five minutes before our appointed time. As I parked, I noticed Lou’s car already there. I smiled to myself as I walked to the diner. I had a feeling that this would be easier than I had thought.

As I walked to the booth where Lou was sitting, Mary, my favorite waitress, came up and gave me a hug. “I put her in the back booth for you, handsome.”

“Thank you, darling. Did she order yet?”

Mary smiled, “Nope. She said that she’s waiting on the rest of her party before she orders.”

“I guess the party is here. Give us a couple of BLT’s and sweet tea to drink.”

“You got it sweetheart.” She winked at me and headed to the kitchen.

I stepped up to the booth and looked down at Lou. She was wearing a short yellow sun dress with wedge cork heels. Very sexy, but still acceptable for an upstanding member of society here in the south. I decided to give her a chance go ahead with the opening moves of her seduction so we could get on to the meat of things quicker. “Do you mind sitting on the other side? I really would prefer to have my back to the wall there?”

My request stopped her cold. Up to now, I’d only given commands. Now I was asking for something from her and admitting to a weakness. After a moment of thinking about it, she smiled and said, “Sure thing, Dan.”

She swung her crossed legs around the edge of the bench seat so that she was facing me. Then she slowly uncrossed her legs, revealing her upper thighs to her crotch. As she set her foot back down, she leaned forward. She leaned farther than necessary to help her stand up. The lean did allow the top of her sun dress to gap open and reveal a lot of her chest. I didn’t see nipple, but she showed more enough of her small breasts. She stood and stepped to me and dragged a finger across my chest as she went by on the way to the other side. Once at the other seat, she reversed her show as she sat back down.

I said, “Thank you,” and sat down across from her. I locked eyes with her and spent a moment just taking her measure. She didn’t last long. She fidgeted and broke our gaze, looking down at her hands. I waited.

She lasted another twenty seconds before saying, “I thought we should talk.”

“And should I read something into the fact that we are in a booth out of sight from most of the other patrons rather than the counter?”

She blushed. Still looking at her hands she said, “I asked for a booth. I thought it would be better to be looking at each other while we talked. Your little waitress friend put us way back here.”

“Okay.” I waited for her to go on.

She took a deep breath and I could see her girding herself to go through with it. “I thought it might be nice for us to chat some. You know, give you the chance to ‘hang on to my every word’” She even air quoted what I’d said to her last time we were here.

Mary showed up with the lunch I’d ordered for us. “Here you two go. Two BLTs and sweet tea for each of you.”

Lou snapped her head to her, “I did not order anything.”

“I took the liberty. If a BLT for lunch is so unpalatable that you can’t eat it or if you are just so boorish to turn it down on principle, then Mary can bring you a menu and you can order anything on it.”

Lou wound down quickly. “No…no, a BLT is fine.”

Mary bounced her eyebrows at me as she turned to leave. “Y’all holler if you need anything, now.”

I looked back at Lou and raised my eyebrows, inviting her to go on. She was confused. “What?”

“You had just said that you wanted me,” I provided air quotes, “hanging on your every word.”

She blushed again. Then keeping her head down, she turned her eyes up to me coquettishly. “I thought this would be nice.”

I took a bite of the sandwich and waited.

She went on, “I mean I thought it would be nice to talk and get closer.”

I was done with her clumsy attempt at tempting me. She was unsure enough of herself that she didn’t know where to go next. “Look Lou, do you really remember what I said last time we met here?”

She nodded. “Yeah, but…”

“I had said all you had to do was smile and say hi and we’d keep a friendly relationship at the gym. I also said that if you really wanted to know yourself, then tell me and I’d guide you. Do you remember that?”

She nodded again. “But…”

I stepped over her again. “I also said that if I had been looking for a meaningless romp in the sack with you I would have met you in a booth and been hanging on your every word.” Air quotes again. “At any point did I give you the idea that I might want a meaningless romp?”

“No, but…”

“I don’t want a meaningless romp. Okay?” She tried to draw herself up. She wanted to be mad and throw a fit. She’d flung herself at me and I shot her down. Now to set the hook. I reached across the table and took her hands. “Look at me, Lou.” She slowly brought her face up and met my eyes. “I think you are one of the special ones. One of those people with a huge potential for physical and emotional excitement. But to fulfill that potential you must see yourself honestly. There is power in intimately knowing yourself. Last time we were here I talked about a void you have. Have you thought about that?”

“I don’t think I have any void.” She didn’t quite use those bedamned air quotes around the work void, but she managed them with intonation.

I set my glass of tea back down and just looked at Lou. I imagined her hard little butt being slowly revealed as she pushed down a pair of black lace panties. The air between us was thick with tension. “Then why are you here trying to flash your legs and tits at me?” She just sat there without responding. I was good with that. I knew she wasn’t going to get up and run at this point. I pointed at her sandwich and said, “Eat. Wasting food is a terrible thing.”

She mechanically ate half of her sandwich while not meeting my gaze. Finally, she looked up and said, “Aren’t you attracted to me?”

“You are a very attractive woman.”

“So why…” She sighed. “Don’t you want to…be with me?”

“You are talking about the furtive romp in the sack with fantastic sex that you can feel terrible about afterwards. I’m not interested in that. I can have a fun time in bed without the emotional overhead most anytime I want. Watch.” I raised my arm and waved Mary over.

Mary is a twenty-five year old grad student at Wake Forest waitressing here and living in her parent’s well-appointed pool house over the summer. She is bright and fun in bed, but not suited to the types of games I wanted with Lou.

Mary hurried to me and said, “What do you need, handsome?”

“When do you get free today?”

“I’m off at four. Need some company?”

“You working tomorrow?”

“Nope, I’ll be off until next week. I have a three-day weekend”

“Let me check flights, but I’ve got a ton of miles built up that I can burn. How does a weekend in Newport sound? I have a friend with a fifty-foot sailboat he keeps there that we can stay on.”

“That would be fantastic!” She looked at Lou and asked, “Is she coming too? The three of us could have some hot fun.”

“Nope, she’s perfectly happy with her life and has no unfilled needs.”

Mary leaned down and kissed my cheek. “Well, then you can spend a couple of days filling me…and my needs.” She winked at Lou and walked away with a swing in her step.

“See. I don’t need the drama of a furtive affair with you.” I took a bite of my sandwich. Lou’s mouth was hanging open. She was stunned at what just happened. I continued, “The reason I’m here is to offer you something more. More than Mary will ever know exists. It isn’t in her. More than you have now. It is that thing you are searching for when you go to the gym and gather all your little acolytes around you. It is what you are grasping for when you boss your husband around. It is what you were looking for when you came in here with that little dress on and bent over to show me that you, along with half the people on this planet, have tits. The irony is that the harder your grasp for an answer, the farther away it gets. If you don’t learn what I’m offering to show you, you are going to spend your life seeking without finding.” I paused to let it sink in. Then I struck. “Lou, you are a bright and attractive woman in her sexual prime. I’m sure that the straight men who see you at the gym or on the street all have daydreams about you. But you are busy chasing something you believe you desperately need and can’t catch. On top of that, what you are chasing isn’t what you really need. You are after the wrong target. It is a shame to see such wonderful potential wasted.”

As this percolated in her ponytailed head, I reached over and took the remaining half of her sandwich and ate it.

As I dabbed my mouth with a napkin, she asked, “So what is the target?”

Yes! I’d hooked her. Now to reel her in. “It isn’t control. It is about letting go and letting yourself be true to your inner nature. I can show you a taste of it right here if you want.”

She looked around nervously. “Here, in public?”

“Yes.”

She thought about it and then looked at me challengingly, “Sure. Go ahead and prove it. I think you are full of shit, but go ahead.”

“I’ll remember what you just said, so will you.” I gave that a minute to sink in. “Imagine yourself naked on a big soft bed. Your hands are grasping the headboard and your legs are spread wide. If you wanted you could get up any time, but you stay there not moving with your eyes closed. You hear footsteps and get a tingle up your spine. When the movement stops, you strain your ears trying to sense what might be coming.”

I watched as her eyes moved up and to the right, she was visualizing what I was feeding her. “The footsteps have stopped and you are just waiting. Then you feel a soft touch, a gentle soft touch of a single finger on the top of your right foot. That finger runs up your smooth shin to your knee. Your body trembles, but you don’t open your eyes. You don’t let go of the headboard. You feel the goosebumps rise on your skin as the finger moves past your thigh and up your leg.”

Lou’s breathing had deepened. She licked her lip.

“That finger goes up the front of your leg to your hip. It stops in that soft bend where leg becomes torso. The finger becomes a hand flat on your lower belly. It slides across the faint line left by your clothes below your navel. The hand is warm as it drags gently across your body. Your tingle turns to heat as the hand slowly begins to descend moving toward that spot of ultimate sensitivity.”

I paused and took a sip of my drink, leaving her hanging. She invited me to go on with her eyes. I just smiled and waited. Finally, she got frustrated and said, “Well? What was that supposed to prove?”

“Tell me, and be honest about it, does what I described even faintly resemble anything you have ever done?”

“I…I’m not telling you anything about my private…activities,” she stuttered.

“I nodded. So, you are willing to flash me your panties and boobs as you sit down with me, but you won’t say yes or no to a simple question?”

I waited a bit more before she caved, “Okay. No, that does not resemble anything I’ve done.”

“Yet, I can see the flushed skin on your chest and neck, I watched your breathing change, and you were licking your lips. What I described affected you. If I were to reach over and stick my hand between your legs, I know that I’d find those pale yellow panties damp with excitement.”

Lou didn’t respond so I went on, “You have fought for control in your life since you were a kid. All it has done is leave you grasping for something to fill that space. You just assume you need more or different control. I just showed you that giving up some of that control might be another path.”

“Give up control…to you?”

“To someone. I know what I’m doing. I’ve demonstrated I know what you need. Do you think your husband will do it?”

She put her right hand over her left, hiding that boulder of a diamond on her left ring finger. “Maybe.”

It was time to land the fish. “Look Lou, I know Jeff well enough to know there is no way on this planet he could throw you over the arm of a chair and fuck you senseless. At most, he is a kind and attentive lover to you without an ounce of the power to make you heel.”

Lou paled at the mention of her husband’s name. “How…”

I interrupted her. “I made you an offer the last time we were here. You dithered and tried to come seduce me into something cheap. You were ready to cheat on Jeff. First and foremost, I’m not talking about a cheap affair on the side. I’m talking about you learning about yourself and becoming satisfied with yourself for the first time in your life. I’m talking about filling that emotional void you have been so reluctant to fill. I’m also talking about the best sexual fulfilment you have ever experienced.”

Her brow wrinkled. “But Jeff…I can’t leave him.”

“I should hope not. He is your life partner and father of your child. I would not ever try to get you to leave him or cheat on him. He strikes me as a straight shooter and nice guy. I’m sure he provides very well for his family. If anything happens, it will be with his eager blessing. I know men like him. I can guarantee that if it is presented properly, he will, along with you, achieve sexual and emotional fulfillment that isn’t there now.”

“But…but...” her voice faded off.

“Stop stuttering. I’m giving you that choice I gave you before one last time. You can get up from this table and leave here right now. If you do, I’ll smile and be polite when we see each other at the gym, but we will have no other contact. What we’ve talked about will go no further. You and I will be the only people that know that we talked about anything more than town gossip. What I have said might eat away at you, but the door will close when you leave this place. Do you understand that option?”

She nodded. It was better than stuttering. I could see that she was hanging on for the other option. I took a breath and gave her a steamy look as I imagined the feel of her naked ass in my hands as I pushed my cock into her tight little pussy. “The other option is to do a simple task for me. It will represent our relationship going forward. It isn’t a big thing, in fact it is something you do every day.” I gave her a moment as I finished my iced tea. “Do you want to know what that task is?”

Lou licked her lips. I watched her eyes dart all around. Then she took a breath and said, “Yes. Tell me.”

I leaned forward and slowly said, “Reach under that dress and pull those wet panties off.”

Imascamp
Prepubescent

Unread post by Imascamp » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Oh man. You took it right to the edge and left us hanging! This has really good potential that I'd like to see fulfilled.

maffyew
Virgin

Unread post by maffyew » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Boom!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Get out the net! He's gonna land a big one!! Chapters 7 8 &9 soon, please

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:46 pm

Great chapter!!!!!!!!!

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:50 am

Great story. I am enjoying it thoroughly and look forward to more chapters.

Thanks for sharing.

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:46 pm

I knocked this out on a plane and decided to go ahead and post it as is. I've not done a thorough re-read and edit. Let me know if you spot something that needs fixing. It will be a week or so before the next bit.

Chapter 7

I poured myself two fingers of Blanton’s and sat in my leather easy chair. As is savored the vanilla and honey finish, I smiled and reviewed the afternoon. Today had been a very good day so far. I had about two hours left before I needed to pick Mary up and head to the airport. This would be a fun weekend. I was looking forward to seeing her in a bikini on the foredeck as we made our way out of the harbor in Newport. While we had been sport fucking for a month now, this would be our first trip together and the first time we really spent together outside of bed or the diner. The weekend would be a lot of fun.

I gave my attention to appreciating another sip of the single cask bourbon before allowing my thoughts to drift back to the day. The stuff required full attention and respect. As the taste dwindled, I lifted a pale-yellow cloth from my blazer pocket and reflected that, by rights, it should have been white as befitting an instrument of surrender. For that is what it was – the surrender of Lou. The aroma was heavenly.

She had been stunned when I asked for her panties. She sat there gawping like a fish out of water. Then she started to give up. I thought I might have lost her. I said, “I guess I’ll see you at the gym,” and set my napkin at the table.

“No…I’m doing it.”

“Doing what?”

“I’m going to the bathroom to give them to you.”

I smiled. I had definitely landed her. “No.”

“But you said…”

“Sit back down.”

“But...”

“Sit back in the booth. Now.” She sat. Then I said, “You don’t have use the bathroom, do you?”

“No.”

“Fine. Then you can just give me those panties right now. Here.”

Her eyes got big. “Here?”

“Here.”

“But someone might see.”

I just lifted an eyebrow and waited. I could see her going through it in her mind. She looked around. We were in a back corner and couldn’t be easily seen. After a minute of girding herself, she raised up and pulled them off. They caught for a second on the cork heel of her left foot. I could tell she was freaking out at the thought that someone might see what was going on as she wrestled the panties over the shoe. Finally, she sat up, holding the panties in her lap under the table.

I held out an open hand. “So, now you have the choice. Give them to me or stuff them in a purse and scuttle out of here.”

She slowly raised her hand. She had wadded the panties into a tight ball that she tried to hide in her fist. She stretched across the table and discretely placed them in my hand. She used her other hand to fold my fingers around the garment in an attempt to keep them hidden.

I looked across the table as I held her still warm panties. The flush of arousal was accompanied by a blush of embarrassment. She was adorable. I slowly opened my hand and unfolded the underwear. The crotch was indeed soaked. They were standard bikini panties. The kind women could buy six to a pack at Target. I’d have to train her to go with quality or go without. Going cheap was for losers.

With a smile, I stretched them out on display between my hands. “Very nice. I’m glad to see you are excited.” Her blush deepened and she looked down at her lap. I lifted my hand and waved them at Mary. When Lou realized what I’d done she gasped.

“What’s up, darling?” Mary asked as she stopped at the table.

“About our trip,” I began, “It should be warm, but nowhere near as humid as it is here. Bring a couple of bikinis, a nice sundress, and some shorts. Don’t pack a lot, and pack it in a soft bag. Also, bring some non-marking sneakers. If you bring heels or other shoes, you’ll have to take them off before boarding the boat.” I was still displaying the panties as I spoke. I saw that Lou wanted to disappear.

“Sure thing! I’ll bring a couple of things along with a bit of makeup and sunscreen.”

“Perfect. We’ll stay at the marina tonight. I know a little secluded cove for us to anchor out for tomorrow night. I’ll call and make sure the boat is provisioned and checked over. Everything will be ready to go.”

“I’m excited. I’ve never gone sailing before.”

“You’ll love it.” I shook the panties a bit. “Look what I have.”

Mary grabbed them from me and held them to her face. “She smells tasty.” She turned to Lou. “Honey, are you sure you don’t want to come with us tonight?”

Lou’s cheeks were glowing. She just shook her head.

“Oh well. Any time you change your mind, just let me know.”

I said, “I’ll pick you up at six thirty.”

“Okay darling.” She turned and walked back to the kitchen.

I turned to Lou and said, “You are doing fine, little one. You didn’t burst into flames. The church council didn’t appear and paint a red A on you. Mary is the soul of discretion.”

Her blush fading, Lou said, “That was crazy. I thought I’d die.”

“I know. But it was also thrilling, wasn’t it?”

She nodded.

“I have another task or two for you before we go.” Lou tightened in fear. “No, not like that my pet. This is more like…homework.:

She relaxed. “I thought…I don’t know what I thought. But I don’t have much else to take off.”

I laughed. “I’m well aware of what you are and are not wearing.” I shook the panties to emphasize my point. “No, I just have a couple of questions for you to answer and, based on your answers, I’ll give you a task or two. Okay?” She nodded, so I went on, “When was the last time you were fucked?”

The crudeness of the question startled her. I just held her gaze and waited. Finally, she said, “Last weekend.”

“Okay, next question. Have you ever cheated on Jeff?”

She shook her head emphatically. “No, never.”

My next question, “So I would have been the first?” was answered with a reluctant nod.

“Are you aware of any porn Jeff has?”

She shook her head. “He doesn’t…I don’t think he has any.”

“Does he have a home computer? Does he share it with you?”

“He has a laptop from work. He also has a home laptop that is just his.”

“If he is as sharp as he must be to have managed to pass the bar and the CPA exam, then he isn’t doing any funny business on a work machine. Do you know the password to his laptop?”

“No.”

I got her to describe the laptop and the setup he had for it. Fortunately, he used an external keyboard, mouse, and monitor. “Okay. When we leave here I’ll give you a little USB adapter. I want you to plug it into the computer where the wireless keyboard receiver is. Then plug the receiver into the adapter. Leave it there until Monday and bring it to the gym. Okay?”

“Why? What is it for.”

“It will snag all of his keystrokes for me. That will give us his password. That way you can get on his machine and find his porn stash.”

“What if he doesn’t have one?”

I gave her a level look. “Lou, he is male, over thirteen, and has access to the internet and you don’t think he has a porn stash? Really now.” I stood up and dropped a fifty on the table for Mary. “Let’s go.”

We walked to my car and I pulled a keylogger from my briefcase. After explaining it to her, I said, “I’ll be at the gym on Monday afternoon around three. Meet me there.”

She looked at me for a few seconds. “Are you really taking her away for the weekend?”

“Yes I am. My friend’s sailboat has a nice center line queen berth that is going to get worked overtime. The next time you see Mary, she’ll be bowlegged and very satisfied.”

“But what about us?”

“That is something very different. Mary is just a sportfuck. You my dear, you are a project. Before I take you, we must get Jeff on board. Once he is tracking on this, I promise you bowlegged and satisfied will only be the opening act for you.”

“But, what about Jeff? I mean how will you…” She trailed off.

I put a finger under her chin and lifted until I had her gazing into my eyes. I slowly licked my lips and said, “I told you. I understand men like your husband. By this time next week, he will be asking you to go on a date with me.”

We were standing between cars near the back of the building. No one could see any detail of what we were doing. I moved my finger from her chin to her lips. And said, “Suck it. Suck it like it is my cock.” I slid the finger between her lips and she caressed it with her tongue. Then she bobbed her head sucking it in and letting it out a few times.

I pulled the spit slick finger from her mouth and ran it down her chin. Then I drew it down her throat to the top of her sundress on her upper chest. I held her gaze as I then palmed her left breast. She gasped and tried to look down.

“No, my pet. Look at me. Let me see the hunger in your eyes.”

Her small breast felt wonderful through the thin material of the dress. Her nipple was a bullet poking my palm.

“You know I’m going to take you, don’t you?” She nodded. “I’m going to slide my hard cock into your little wet pussy. You will feel the pressure inside as I slowly push myself in. Then I’m going to grab you by that hard little ass and pump into you hard and fast until your stomach is cramping from the orgasms. Your whole body will be twitching and you will be willing to do anything I ask of you. You know that?” She just moaned in response.

I shifted my hand and gently pinched her nipple. I leaned towards her and said. “Your pussy is dripping down your leg right now. It is begging to have my cock.” I increased the pressure on her nipple slightly. She was panting and I could see her hips involuntarily thrusting rhythmically. She was close. I increased the intensity of my gaze into her eyes and said, “Cum for me. Cum right now.” I pinched her nipple hard and pulled on it. Lou moaned and I could tell she was having an orgasm. Her arm shot out for balance as her knees buckled. I steadied her under her arms and held her there letting the orgasm pass.

I kissed her forehead and said, “There you go. That was very good. Now don’t forget your homework. I turned her by her shoulders and guided her to her car. She may have been physically tingling and alive, but emotionally she was numb. I’d taken her somewhere she had never been.

I finished my bourbon and stood. It was time to pack for a three-day weekend with Mary.