Prepubescent

Re: Ponytail: A Bull's Story

Unread post by Timeoutman » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Keep feeing us! and Lou and Jeff!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:31 am

Joaster, what a great chapter!! This board is truly fortunate to have so many talented writers to contribute.
Love the psychological aspect of this chapter.
I hope you continue this tale and don't stop writing.
Thanks for sharing.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:09 am

Excellent... please do continue!

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:09 am

Excellent... please do continue!

curiouscuck45
Prepubescent

Unread post by curiouscuck45 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:07 am

Love this story an love where its headed. Lou is going to be willing to do anything and Jeff will willing watch it all.

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Mon May 01, 2017 10:20 am

I can'twait to read more.

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Mon May 01, 2017 10:20 am

I can't wait to read more.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:57 am

Excellent story, proof that true sexuality is mental, emotional and physical. Looking forward to more reading.

Rammerjammer69
Virgin

Unread post by Rammerjammer69 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:53 am

Enjoying the story immensely!!!
Please continue!!

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:12 am

What a great story! I wish you lived in Nashville and could do all of these things to me and my wife!

Rammerjammer69
Virgin

Unread post by Rammerjammer69 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Soooo hot!!!
Please continue!!
My wife got so wet reading this!!!

potato barn
Virgin

Unread post by potato barn » Tue May 09, 2017 8:15 am

My wife got wet reading it too.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Tue May 09, 2017 2:20 pm

WOW What a story. I can't wait for the next installment.

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Wed May 10, 2017 7:27 am

Chapter 18

I strode into the bedroom with a confident step. Lou was naked on my bed. She had thoughtfully pulled down the covers and put them on the box at the foot of my big bed.

I stopped at the bedside and crossed my arms. “Did I tell you that you could get on my bed?”

Her eyes widened as she realized she might have done something wrong. She shook her head and quietly said, “N…no.”
I bit back the smile. When she shook her head, that blonde ponytail waved behind her and her boobs shook. It was adorable. “Come here and undress me.”

She carefully folded each piece of my clothing as she removed each piece of my clothing. By the time I was nude, my cock was erect and looking for action. I moved to the bed and sat on the edge of my bed. I had put my mattress on a low platform, so that even though I had a very expensive tall mattress, it was still fairly low. That was a deliberate design decision for the very purpose I was about to put it to. I sat on the bed and pointed to the floor between my legs. “Kneel here, little one. It is time to improve your blowjob skills.”

She knelt in front of me and tentatively reached for my cock. Before she could reach it, I tipped her head back and said, “Don’t be timid. You want this, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want to suck my cock. You want to feel my balls. You want to feel my pulse on your tongue, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then show me you hunger for it. Look at my cock with desire in your eyes. Attitude, my pet, attitude is a big part of what makes it great. Now, remember what I told you before?”

“Worship the cock. Kiss, lick, and suck everywhere. Don’t be dry. Use my hands. Don’t be monotonous. Don’t jerk.”

“Very good. Now, with that in mind, show me some attitude. Show me how much you want that cock. Show me how much you appreciate what it does for you.”

She went for it. It was good. I held that pony tail as her mouth worked my cock and balls. I never forced her head down or pulled on that handle. I just held it and enjoyed what she was doing. After a bit, I noticed that she was taking me deeper and deeper. She was trying to control her gag reflex as she hungrily went down on me.

I lifted on the ponytail and made her look at me. “I like what you are trying, there.” I took two fingers from my right hand and held them up. “Try it on these, instead. Suck on them like they are a cock.”

She started bobbing on my fingers. I could feel her tongue sliding around my fingers as she bobbed her head. I pinched her nipple with my free hand and felt her moan. “Deeper now. All the way…”

I felt my finger slide to the back of her mouth. She held it there for a brief moment and then pulled back, gagging. A string of spit ran from my finger to her lower lip. “I’m sorry,” she began, “I’m trying.”

I petted her on the head. “I can see that my pet. Try again. Think about this, you don’t gag when you eat, do you?”

She shook her head, waggling that ponytail. “No.”

“Then approach this like it is food. Swallow and relax. The gag reflex is associated with tension in your mouth and throat.” I held up my spit shiny finger. “Try again.”

I could feel the difference this time. My fingers slide to the back of her mouth and to the entrance of her throat again. This time her shoulders were more relaxed. It felt different to my fingers. She held it there looking at me. I smiled and winked at her. She slid my fingers back out and went at my cock. It slid down the path my fingers had just been on and then reached a point of resistance. She backed off and worked my cock some. I could tell she was building herself up for another try.

“Okay little one. One more time. When you hit that resistance, push your jaw forward a little and just swallow.” She did it. My cock slid into her throat and kept going until her nose was buried in the trimmed hair at the base of my cock. It felt wonderful. “Now, Lou, pull back a little stick your tongue out and lick my balls with my cock in your throat.” I felt her tongue work past her lower lip and reach down to lick at my balls. She only took a couple of swipes before needing to pull back to breathe. As she caught her breath, I said, “See, I told you I’d teach you to give head like an accomplished slut. You are doing well, little one. We'll keep at this until it is second nature for you."

“It was so much easier when I did what you said.”

“Yes, I’m sure it was. That is enough of class for now. I want you to lick my balls while you stroke my cock.” I leaned back on the bed while she started in on my sac. As she licked, I brought my feet from the floor up to the edge of the bed. “Lower, little one.”

She started licking my perineum as she stroked my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I recalled the moment I first noticed her at the gym with her oversized sweatshirt, tights, and ponytail. I thought of her social circle of wives’ who would be appalled at this. I thought of her husband in the next room and wondered if, in his darkest wild dreams, he ever imagined the debauchery that was about to happen. I smiled.

“Okay, my pet. Your nipples are hard, aren’t they?”

“Uh huh.” She didn’t even pull her tongue off me to answer.

“I bet your hot little pussy is dripping to your thighs, isn’t it?”

“Ohhh…yes.”

“Touch it. I want to hear the snap and click of wet pussy being worked.”

I felt her head vibrate and move as she put her hand between her legs and started working her pussy. She let out a rising pitched moan as she worked herself.

She was close to orgasm. Her attention to my balls and cock faded. “Stop touching that pussy.” I could feel her hesitation. “Right now! Good girl, now use your mouth and show my how much you want me.”

Her efforts redoubled. She added a twist to each stroke of my cock and she was almost snarfeling at my balls. “You want me now, don’t you?”

“Uhh huh.”

“Imagine how good it would feel if I bent you over the bed and started slamming my cock into your hot little cunt.”

“Ohhh.”

“You want it, don’t you?”

“Mmmph, yes.”

“Lick lower.” Her tongue moved down. She was now working my just perineum and was using her hand to hold my balls up and out of the way. Her breathing was frantic. She was moving her head while kissing and licking madly. It was time. “Lower, my pet. Show me how much you want me. Lick my asshole.”

To my surprise, she didn’t pause. Her tongue went right to my rosebud. I’d cleaned myself thoroughly earlier but I expected at least a little hesitation to the act itself, but she was all over me. She stopped stroking my cock and reached to pull my cheeks apart to give herself even more access. As she licked, I heard her giving little moans. She was totally into this submissive act.

I let her go on like that for a bit, then said, “Enough, little pet.” I stood and firmly guided her into position. I bent her over the bed and slipped into her. I began pulling her hips into to me every time I thrust into her. There was a loud whomp each time my hips and abdomen struck her ass and thighs. Her inner thighs were soaked with her juices. I was jerking her around like a rag doll.

She shrieked. I mean a real shriek. It made my ears ring. Every muscle in her tight body seemed to go rigid at once. Then I felt the pulsing grip of her cunt as she orgasmed. The shriek died out and was replaced by a strangling sound as her throat tightened and restricted airflow. God, this was a responsive little slut.

When she relaxed. I started fucking her again. I was nearing my peak now. When it was time, I pulled my cock from her and spun her around, forcing her to her knees. She dropped her mouth over my cock and I held her head. I pushed into her throat and, with her face pushed into my abdomen and my cock as deep into her as possible, felt my orgasm begin to build. I slid my cock back until just the head was in her mouth and then, as I came, I pulled out between spurts. I dropped the last one across her cheek, painting her with my juices.

I left Lou stretched across my bed while I pulled on a pair of jeans. As I finished buttoning them up, I glanced over and saw that she had sat up and was watching me. I smiled to myself. While I’m no male model, I do keep myself fit and presentable. I was sure she was comparing my six pack abs with Jeff’s softness.

“Time for you to go home, little one,” I said. “Sit right there and don’t move. I’ll get your clothes so you can take them to the bathroom to clean up before you guys leave.”

Her lazy smile told of her satisfaction. She thought I was running errands for her. Despite the thrill that giving herself to me had been, she still sought a measure of control. “Don’t forget my shoes.”

“Oh, I’ll be sure you have them.”

I was barefoot and shirtless as I headed down the hall. Jeff was going to have a chance to see more of the body making his wife shriek with pleasure. I wondered if it might motivate him to hit the gym a little. When I silently entered the living room, Jeff was still sitting on the couch. He hadn’t turned on the television. He was sitting there absently rubbing the bulge in his khaki pants. His eyes were closed and his mind was far away.

“Watch out there, buddy. You don’t want a mess in your britches.”

Jeff jumped, pulling his hand from his crotch like it had been burned. “I...uh…was…”

“It’s okay. I get it. Gather up Lou’s things and take them to her. Second door on the right, just down the hall.”

“Oh, okay.”

“No shenanigans in there, Jeff. That’s my room. Just give her the clothes and get her moving. I have things to do.”

He was picking up Lou’s clothes from where she had disrobed. “No, no shenanigans.”

“And, Jeff,” I waited for him to look up at me. “Don’t forget her shoes.” I pointed at them.

I pulled a beer out of the fridge and a mug from the freezer. Condensation frosted the mug as I poured a nice head. The first sip was very good. I turned a ball game on the television and sat in my Eames chair with my feet up on the footrest.

Ignoring the game, I pondered things. Despite all the progress I had made with Lou, she still had a spark of rebelliousness that I would have to address. I smiled at what I imagined her reaction would be to Jeff showing up with her clothes…and shoes. So much communication occurred without words.

Jeff was another issue. He was into this. He was very into this. But he wasn’t going to tell me what he wanted. I could play twenty questions with him and figure out if he was a total submissive cuckold, a wittol, a voyeur, or some other flavor of perversity. The thing was, I didn’t really think Jeff knew to answer my twenty questions. I mean he knew he got off on having a hotwife, but I didn’t believe he really knew himself all that well. I’d have to really watch and read him some. I didn’t want to start treating him like a little submissive wimp and have things blow up in my face.

I heard Jeff return from the bedroom and looked over at him. His face was flushed and he was still sporting that hard on in his pants. “She’ll be out in a moment,” he reported.

“Good. You be sure to get her to tell you all about it later tonight. I’ll keep my word to you. I’ll get you video in a week or so. Don’t rub yourself too raw over it.” He just nodded nervously in reply. “Was she still on the bed when you went back there?”

“Yes.”

“Did she still have my cum on her cheek?”

He closed his eyes, revisiting the sight. “Yeah.”

“She wasn’t expecting you to bring her things, was she?”

“I don’t think so,”

“When you guys talk, you can let her know that I’m not her errand boy.”

“Okay.”

“Lou! Chop Chop!” I called out. “I have things to do tonight.” Lou came out of my room looking freshly fucked and a bit disheveled. “Have your shoes?” I asked. Her jaw dropped at my jibe. I started walking them towards the door. “Well, it has been real nice visiting with you two. Jeff, I’d love to sit and chat over a beer, but I have a date to get ready for.”

“A date?” asked Lou.

“Well, more of just a little get together…you know.”

“I’ll see you guys around. I have some travel coming up so it might be a while.” A while to stew over what happened, I thought.

I closed the door and returned to my beer. I didn’t even say goodbye to Lou. I was sure she was sitting in her car stewing over what had just happened. I had turned her inside out in bed, then when she took a shot at control, I shut her down completely. Keeping her off balance like that would reinforce my position and leave her off balance and seeking my attention. I smiled in satisfaction. She might be a Stradivarius, but it still took a master to play her to her potential
Last edited by Joatster on Thu May 11, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Thanks for the latest chapter.... pretty sure I'm not the only one watching for updates. :D

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Wed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm

I have to say that I read this chapter a while back when I proofread/edited it and I absolutely loved it. I enjoy the interplay between Dan, Lou, and Jeff. Joatster does a great job.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu May 11, 2017 6:01 am

Excellent chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Re: Ponytail: A Bull's Story - Ch. 1

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Thu May 11, 2017 6:41 am

OOAA wrote:Great start!!! ;)

Share with us next movements, please :)
Sounds more like stalking than pursuing a lay. Just saying.

Rex-Lex
Virgin

Unread post by Rex-Lex » Thu May 11, 2017 6:54 am

Another excellent chapter. Thank you

strikerh21
Virgin

Unread post by strikerh21 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:33 am

WOW!! Anxiously awaiting future chapters.

Thank you.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri May 12, 2017 3:19 am

:up: :up:

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Great stuff!

curiouscuck45
Prepubescent

Unread post by curiouscuck45 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:00 am

Gets better and better......fantastic

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Wed May 24, 2017 11:28 am

Chapter 19

I spent the next week traveling to New England for work. It always surprises me how much open countryside is there. I always think of that part of the country as an anthill, but there is some beautiful scenery there. If those people could do something about their winters, it could be a very nice place to live. Maybe a little global warming will do the trick.

I spent a little time in the evenings doing some video editing. I had two cameras set up in my bedroom and I cut between the points of view to produce a pretty good video of my encounter with Lou. I’d been fortunate in the placement of one of the cameras and caught Lou’s extended tongue as she moved her face between my butt cheeks in her act of submission.

I did cut out her little attempt to regain some measure of control when she reminded me to not forget her shoes. As I watched that part of the raw video, I had to admit I was pleased to see she still had some fight in her. After all, life without challenges to overcome could be quite boring. Once I had the video all packaged up and ready to go. I put it on a private web server and sent Jeff a link with account information and instructions to only view it online and not download it.

I finished work and flew back home at the end of the week. The weekend was full of catching up on things not done while I was traveling. I took Mary out on the town Saturday night. It was easy being with her like that. I wasn’t really managing or training her. It was just plain friends with benefits. She was young, pretty, and very eager and responsive in bed. She was a pleasant distraction.

When I checked on Sunday afternoon, Jeff had viewed the video I had sent him nineteen times in three days. I imagined that the tax lawyer was going to end up with a heck of a grip on his right arm.

I called him on his cell phone. I didn’t want to talk with Lou just yet. He answered with a pleasant, “Hello.”

“Hi Jeff. How’s it going?”

“Uhm…well. I guess things are good.”

“Good. I’m glad to hear that. Look, I brought back some craft beer from a little place in western Massachusetts and thought I’d share one with you. Why don’t you come over for a bit?”

“Well, I guess I can.”

“Good. Just you though. Lou doesn’t need to come just now. You can tell her that I said that just you were to come over.” I smiled at my little joke.

“Oh. You know, I think she’d like to…uhm visit, too.”

“I’m sure she would. But this afternoon is just a guy thing. She’ll be okay.” Actually, she’d be going nuts wondering what was up, but that was just perfect. A little suspense would ripen her just fine.

“Alright, when should I come over?”

I said, “Be here at two,” and hung up before he could ask any more questions.

When he arrived, I had him sit at a counter seat between my living area and the open kitchen. I pulled two mugs from the freezer and let them frost over for a moment before pouring a couple of nice dark bock beers for us to enjoy.

“I like the maltiness of a good bock and found this to be particularly nice,” I said as I slid his across the counter. We spent a moment enjoying the beer before I want on. “I see you have seen the video…more than once.”

Jeff’s face reddened. “Err…well…yeah.”

“No need to be ashamed, Jeff. We are all getting something out of this.” He nodded. I went on, “Next time you two are here, I might let you stay in the room while I have Lou.”

He looked stricken. “I…I don’t know.”

“What, you have a problem with that?”

“I…no…no problem. I just wouldn’t want to…inhibit anyone.”

“Ahh. You liked seeing Lou cut loose and are afraid she might not be as openly sexual with you watching?”

He nodded and blushed again. “Yes.”

“You have nothing to worry about on that score, my friend. Once I wind her up, Lou won’t know or care what planet she’s on, let alone who is in the room. Hell, I could take her in the pulpit of your church on Sunday morning and she wouldn’t care while I was doing it. Afterwards, that might be a problem, though.”

Jeff’s eyes were round. “You wouldn’t.”

“No Jeff, I wouldn’t. I could, but I live in this town, too.” The thought of Lou bent over in front of her congregation was tempting, though. I spent a moment imagining the scene. Then, I shook it off and refocused on Jeff. “I’ve told her and now I’m telling you that this can stop at any time. All either of you must do is say that you want it to stop, or simply refuse something for me. At that point, I zip up my pants and everything stops. The videos are wiped and we go to being acquaintances at the gym. This is all purely consensual.”

Jeff nodded. “Okay.”

“You have seen the video. Do you want to stop?”

“No.” His quiet answer said much.

“Any request you want me to consider?”

“No…I don’t think so.”

“Good. You like the beer?”

He stumbled over the subject change. “Hmm? Oh. Yeah. The beer. It is good. I usually prefer ales, but a malty bock like this is nice sometimes. This one has a lot of other flavors in it, too.”

“Good. I’ll give you a six pack.” We spent another minute or to savoring the brew. It was a good beer. When we were down to just a few stray bubbles in our mugs, I said, “I have some plans for next weekend. I’m going to take Lou to Atlanta with me on Saturday. There is a…gathering of some of my friends there that evening. I’ll bring her back on Sunday. Can you handle that?” By giving him a specific question to respond to, I forestalled any probing questions.

Jeff squirmed in his seat. He was uncomfortable. But on the heels of me telling him all they had to do was refuse me to end things, he wasn’t about to put the brakes on things. “I guess I can.”

“Good. Now I probably won’t be able to get you video like the last time, but I can try to shoot you a few pictures. They would go straight to my web server. I know you have the ID and password to access Lou’s section there, you have been watching that video enough.” Jeff’s face reddened again. “That is the only place any pictures or video of Lou will go. When our play comes to an end, it will all be deleted. I’m asking you to not download anything so that we maintain absolute control over the pictures. None of us want them out on the net or on a home machine your son may have access to.”

“That wouldn’t be good.”

“No, it wouldn’t. It just wouldn’t do for Lou’s son to see his mother being such a wanton slut for me.” That one struck home. Jeff flinched as if I’d kicked him in the nuts. He certainly liked his wife being a wanton slut for me. “Now, Jeff, I have to ask when was Lou’s last period? I can’t really fully enjoy her at the gathering in Atlanta next weekend if she has her period.”

“Uhm…It was last week.”

Oh, perfect. Not only had I sent her home worried that she upset me, but I’d been out of touch and she’d been unable to reassure herself that our fun would continue during her period. “I bet she was a bit touchier than normal last week, wasn’t she?”

Jeff’s eye roll was classic. “You could say that.”

“So here is the plan. You are to say nothing of this to Lou. I’ll stop by at noon next Saturday to pick her up. You call and let me know if there is some family crisis or something that could interfere with things, okay?”

Jeff paused in thought a moment. “Yeah, but won’t Lou need to pack? If she doesn’t know, how can she be ready?”

“I’ll handle that. Don’t sweat it, Jeff. Also, I have a friend who works for Penske. If you take your son up to Mooresville on Saturday, he’ll show you around. There are no races this weekend. He might even be able to get you on one of their simulators if you want. If any of their drivers are around he’ll introduce you to them. It will be a fun father-son thing for you.”

“Well, we’re not big NASCAR fans…”

“I’m talking about racing, not NASCAR. If it doesn’t have open wheels it is just driving fast. You might as well watch rush hour traffic. I’m talking about their Indy cars. Real race cars. I promise, your son will love it.”

“Okay, I guess.”

I shook my head. “Look Jeff, this is an all or nothing deal. You are in until you say you aren’t. If you are in, then go for it. Don’t be all ‘Duh, okay, I guess.’ You need to be more ‘Hey, that is different for us, but we’ll give it a shot. Thanks for the opportunity.’ Do you get it?”

Jeff perked up. “Yeah. I’m sorry. I’m sure we’ll have fun.”

“Plus, it will distract him from the fact that I’ve taken your wife out from a night of debauchery with me.” There it was. That kicked in the nuts look again. “What will you tell him about Lou being gone Saturday?”

“Mmm. I don’t know.”

“Jeff, you are a bright guy. Come on.”

“Well, her old roommate from school is pregnant. Maybe she needs to visit her on short notice to help with something.”

“There you go. Now you are thinking.” I paused to let him enjoy the praise. “So, did Lou tell you about last time before you saw the video?”

“Yeah”

“All the gory details.”

“Pretty much. I…I didn’t really believe it until I saw her.”

“You mean until you saw the video of your wife, the love of your life, and mother of your son tonguing my asshole?”

He squirmed in his seat. “Uh huh.”

“How’d you like how quick she was to go there? No hesitation at all and she was down there working it. Man, that felt good. I bet you didn’t think she could be that nasty, did you.”

“I had no idea.”

“But you like the idea that she’ll be a nasty slut for me, don’t you?”

Jeff was looking at his empty beer mug as he softly answered, “Yeah.”

“Good. I like it too. I’ll do my best to put up a few pictures of her being nasty for me while we are in Atlanta. Make sure you are using plenty of lube. You don’t want to rub yourself raw.” Jeff was glowing with embarrassment. “Alright, here is that six pack I promised you.” I slid it across the countertop. “I’ll email you the info on your visit to Penske. You make sure not to tell Lou anything. I’ll call her Friday and tell her to be ready for me to stop by on Saturday. Okay?”

Jeff was overwhelmed. His cuckold fantasies were playing out in real life. He saw that things were out of his control. I had whipsawed him between talking about fucking Lou and normal stuff like beer and a day out with his son. He was a hormonal stew rivaling that of a teenaged boy.

I led him to the door. As we shook hands, I wrinkled my brow and said, “Oh yeah, I meant to ask you. Do you know if Lou has eaten pussy before?”

Jeff’s eyes bulged. “I…she…uhh…no. I don’t think so.”

“Ahh. Good. Then this will be the first time for her.” With that I closed the door on a frozen cuckold husband.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed May 24, 2017 11:49 am

Fantastic! Please don't keep us waiting so long!