Trainable

Re: Ponytail: A Bull's Story

Unread post by jmontagn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:36 pm

More Please!

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Great story and well told! Keep the chapters coming!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 pm

SUPER FANTASTIC CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:46 am

I found this thread through Brad's recommendation and damn am I glad he steered me here! Your writing skills are amazing and I am looking forward to reading more as this story unfolds.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:09 pm

desertsub wrote:I found this thread through Brad's recommendation and damn am I glad he steered me here! Your writing skills are amazing and I am looking forward to reading more as this story unfolds.
Thank you !! I am glad that the readers are able to read both of our posts. I think they go into much needed details that cuckolds don't often hear .. And it gives them the thoughts from a bull's (BF) perspective. It is very exciting to write my own story as well as reading joatster's postings.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:13 pm

More posts?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

kapugi
Prepubescent

Unread post by kapugi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 am

Can't wait for the next chapter! This is amazing. I keep checking back

mwmbound
Trainable

Unread post by mwmbound » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:40 am

fantastic story, can't wait for more
Wanna be chastized sissy

MrsPrissy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsPrissy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:29 pm

One thing is for sure I am most definitely reading anything Brad recommends from now on. Very well written Sir. I am a fan. I am rooting for Dan not to end up being a douchebag and for Lou and Jeff to be happy and for him Not to end up in a cage but in the room, pretty please with sugar on top? ;) Regardless I can't wait for more Dan & Lou training sessions. I will be eagerly awaiting more chapters.
potato barn's little cum drop

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:12 am

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still working on Ponytail. Lately, working for a living and traveling all over the country has impaired the storytelling some. I'm also holding off posting what I do have written so that I can have some flexibility as I write. I've found that sometimes I box myself in with a throw-away comment that I've already posted and can't really go back and fix it.

MrsPrissy, I don't think you will be disappointed. Any time I get a sexy lady asking me pretty please, I melt a little...

potato barn
Virgin

Unread post by potato barn » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Mrsprissy LOVES this story.

Timeoutman
Prepubescent

Unread post by Timeoutman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:26 am

Please give us more... this is only the beginning... we want to follow her evolution from prissy socialite to complete wife whore who accompanies you on business trips to be loaned out to your clients while Jeff waits anxiously at home. We are also waiting for Jeff to move forward with willingly doing clean up on his wife's slutty pussy and your superior cock. Outstanding story of cuckoldry from the alpha perspective that we don't see enough of on this forum.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:28 am

I agree. Give us more, lots more. Fuck her senseless and eventually knock her up.

BOATER1164
Virgin

Unread post by BOATER1164 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Have to agree, the storyline is captivating, and delves deeply into the mindset of a bull/bf in the cuckolding lifestyle. We've been in HW them for almost 2 yrs, and starting to explore possibility of moderate cuckolding (drawing the line on cages and outright humiliation, but to each their own), and your writings have helped format whet we could be looking for. Also read the storyline by "Brad...from the Beginning," who recommended reading your posts. Am anxious for the upcoming chapters and your development of the main characters!

curiouscuck45
Prepubescent

Unread post by curiouscuck45 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:36 am

Great story so far, well written and well developed. Love the scene you are setting and can't wait to see where Dan leads Lou & Jeff. Would love it to develope into Dan getting so much sexual control they will do anything for him. The humiliation of being exposed and made to pleasure herself in the presence of others would be wonderfully humiliating and exciting for both. Dan having enough power over both a wife and her husband that she will if instructed suck and fuck others for Dan's pleasure with Jeff looking on so conflicted by what is happening but also so turned on and aroused that despite his inner fellings he wants it to continue. Lou being turned into a submissive slut for another man, with Jeff playing a more submissive role as the story progresses is a big turn on for me. Looking forward to the next chapters.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:47 am

This Joatster dude can write his ass off

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:48 am

curiouscuck45 wrote:Great story so far, well written and well developed. Love the scene you are setting and can't wait to see where Dan leads Lou & Jeff. Would love it to develope into Dan getting so much sexual control they will do anything for him. The humiliation of being exposed and made to pleasure herself in the presence of others would be wonderfully humiliating and exciting for both. Dan having enough power over both a wife and her husband that she will if instructed suck and fuck others for Dan's pleasure with Jeff looking on so conflicted by what is happening but also so turned on and aroused that despite his inner fellings he wants it to continue. Lou being turned into a submissive slut for another man, with Jeff playing a more submissive role as the story progresses is a big turn on for me. Looking forward to the next chapters.

You're not alone cuck45

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:10 am

No updates for over a month. Joaster, please give us more! We need our story fix!

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:15 pm

I've had a little time to do some more writing and getting ahead on this one. If you are enjoying it, be sure to thank pumachug for helping me with the editing (any errors that are left are firmly on my shoulders) and for gently reminding me to post a chapter.

Chapter 17

I was in Brevard visiting some friends the weekend following that eventful night. Early Sunday morning I went for a nice long trail run out towards Looking Glass Rock. The trail climbed and wound through heavy forest and it was as peaceful and calm as you could ever hope for. The only people I saw the entire time I was out was a pair of climbers racking up for the hike to the cliff. The weather was good, not too hot or humid, and the run gave me time to think.

I had a dilemma to consider. Where did I want to take Lou and Jeff? In my callous youth, I wouldn’t have put much thought in it. I would have just pushed until something spun out of control. Either their relationship would have been damaged or I would have had to shut things down because they became so focused on me that I didn’t have any breathing room. I tried to be more artistic in my endeavors now.

I first considered Lou. She had been a strong appearing social leader. She had alpha status in town and in her relationship with Jeff. She also had that void that I was currently filling, physically as well as metaphorically. If I wanted, I could really go dark on her and have her working skeezy strip joints and turning tricks at the local truck stop. But there wouldn’t be any art in that. I still wanted to see about expanding her boundaries, though. I got a kick out getting a woman to do things with me that she wouldn’t do with her husband. I wanted her doing nasty, sloppy, kinky sex. I wanted to see her jonesing for stuff that would shock the hair coloring off the church biddies who tittered over Fifty Shades. But, what was the end game with her? I just didn’t know yet.

Jeff was another pawn on my board. As a successful tax attorney, he clearly had brains. His mannerisms had that slightly swishy southern gentleman flair, kind of like Lindsey Graham, the senator from South Carolina. With his voyeuristic tendencies and apparent softness of character, I could easily see him cock caged and cleaning up loads of cum from all his wife’s orifices. But, again, where would the art be in that? I needed to challenge them as well as myself if I wanted personal satisfaction, but the challenge had to take their natures into account.

I finished my run with burning lungs, but no solid answers. I had decided that I would talk again with each of them individually before coming to a full decision. I would have to probe their personalities a bit and see more of what was under the surface. Erotic excitement and fulfillment is far more mental and emotional than it is physical. With Jeff, I had the mental. He stood behind a closed door listening to his wife get railed and enjoyed imagining what was happening. Lou was dominated by emotion. Giving control to another person for the excitement was deeply emotional. I had some planning to do for this couple for whom I had taken responsibility.

Once I had cleaned up from the run, I called Lou and Jeff’s home number. Jeff answered with a diffident, “Hello.”

“Jeff, it is Dan. How are you doing today?”

“Uhm…we are fine?”

I shook my head. He was a bright guy, but somewhere along the way he didn’t get a dose of something I had in spades. “Glad to hear that. Hey, I never got that growler you promised me. I’m out of town at the moment, but I’ll be heading back after lunch. I’d like you to come by my place around three. Bring that growler…oh yeah, also bring Lou.”

“Well, uh, my folks are bringing our son home at seven.”

“No sweat. I’ll be done with you guys by then.” I hung up without giving him a chance to respond.

The drive home was nice. Traffic was light and western North Carolina is pretty county. By the time I hit the edge of town, I had put together a plan for tonight. My pants were a bit tight in anticipation as I pulled in my driveway. Tonight would be fun.

I changed into slacks and a dress shirt. I wanted to be dressed at least one step more formally than Jeff and Lou. I was guessing he would be in khakis and a polo shirt and she would be in a sundress. People don’t realize how they categorize and limit themselves simply by dressing in the socially expected uniform of the day.

I put ice in the ice bucket and made sure all the glasses and drinks were in place on the drink cart. I also checked and made sure that the wine in my wine fridge was right. I’m not much of a connoisseur of wine. It mostly tasted like spoiled grapes to me. But, I knew that lots of people really liked the stuff, particularly the ladies. They didn’t go for the high-end bourbon or craft beer that I most enjoyed, so I kept several bottles of mid-range wine on hand. I had just finished making sure everything was in place when the doorbell rang. It was time. I felt a thrill as I went to the door. Next steps were so fun.

I opened the door to find Jeff and Lou looking a little anxious. They were dressed as I predicted. I led them to the couch and could see Lou looking at that coffee table. Jeff delivered the growler of beer and I put it into the fridge while they settled in.

“Jeff, you want a drink?” I asked as I fixed one for myself.

“Um…sure. What do you have?”

“I’ll fix you one of what I’m having. Lou? Some wine maybe?”

“No, I think I’d rather have some tea.” No problem. I keep it in the fridge. Glasses are on the right of the sink. Go fix it while I pour Jeff’s drink.” I smiled to myself as she got up to do my bidding without hesitating.

I brought Jeff his drink. “This is Blanton’s, a single cask bourbon of exceptional quality. I think you will like it.”

As he sipped, I watched Lou reaching up for a glass. Her sun dress pulled up as she reached. I enjoyed the view as the back of her thighs revealed themselves to me. I sat in my Eames chair across from the couch and waited for Lou to return. “Lou, when you come back, bring us some coasters. I don’t want to get anything on the finish of the table here.” Jeff didn’t even register that Lou knew where to look for the coasters.

Once Lou was back with tea and coasters, I started the discussion. “Jeff, I have to tell you that I respect you.” That wasn’t what anyone was expecting. Jeff just sat there looking confused. I met his eyes and went on, “Doing what we did on Friday night was not easy. It was outside the bounds of normal social standards. To be able to do that takes strength. It also takes honest open communication – between each of the three of us. It also takes something much harder, the ability to be fully honest with yourself. Friday couldn’t have happened if you weren’t willing to be brutally honest with yourself about your desires. I respect that.”

I sat back and took a sip of the Kentucky nectar to congratulate myself. That little speech would set things up nicely.

“Well, uh…thanks.”

“How have things been since I left? Have you guys spoken about things?”

“We had a long talk yesterday. We are both good. We…we are both getting something out of this.”

Lou snickered and Jeff blushed red. “By what I’m seeing, I assume you two have been doing more than talking?”

Jeff smiled and nodded. “Like teenagers.”

“Has Lou been practicing any new skills?”

Jeff’s eyes twinkled. “Oh yes.”

“Does this mean you are okay with continuing our erotic explorations?”

Jeff looked over to Lou. “No!” I stopped him. “I want your independent honest answer, Jeff. Look at me and tell me.”

“Well,” he prevaricated, “I think the other night was fun.”

“Jeff, be that person I was just talking about. The one with the courage to be honest.”

“Okay. It was fun…exciting. It was also scary and overwhelming. When Lou shut the door, I didn’t know if I was going to cum in my pants or cry.” With that he drained his bourbon.

Wow. That was more than I expected. “Lou, go refill that. There is ice in the bucket. It might be good to cut it a bit.” I could see frustration on her face. So far, this had been all about Jeff. Now I was ordering her to get him a drink. I raised an eyebrow, daring her to not obey. She scooted.

I zoomed in on Jeff. “What you described just now is at the heart of the cuckold and wittol situation. You felt an overwhelming rush of competing emotions. Some of them were congruent, like different flavors of fear and trepidation.” Lou handed Jeff his refreshed drink. “Some were violently opposite from each other, like the erotic thrill you felt at hearing me fuck Lou and the shame you felt at feeling that thrill. The mix of different emotions is of course unique to each person. But the mix is something to be savored, not feared.”

I took a sip of my drink. Now it was time to start working Jeff’s response. As I went on, I subtly nodded slightly with my points as I spoke. “Notice all the different subtle flavors in this fine bourbon? Your emotional overload can be savored in much the same way. Experience all those feelings and revel in them Jeff. You are one of the rare men who have the internal integrity to admit you enjoy them.”

Jeff picked up the cue and had been nodding along with me through that. For that matter, so had Lou. Call it manipulation, call it neurolinguistic programming, call it what you will – subtle things like that nod can have a profound effect when properly done.

“So, Jeff, I’ll ask you again. Are okay with continuing our erotic explorations?” I met his eyes and gave him the barest of a nod.

Jeff sat up straighter and said, “Yes. I am.”

I smiled. “Good.” Then I looked at Lou. “I can tell there is no need to ask you, little one. I can see your arousal from here. Jeff, I bet her panties are dripping, what do you think?”

He looked at her, then replied, “I’m sure you know best.”

I stretched a bit in my chair and said. “Lou, bring me one of those throw pillows, please.”

When she handed it to me, I surprised her by dropping it to the floor next to me. “Kneel.”

She knelt slowly. “No, my pet. Facing me.” I had her turn so that she was on her knees facing the right side of my chair. “Now scoot back just a little.” I reached over to test the spacing. “Perfect. Just wait there a second.”

“Jeff, do you feel that excitement now? The rush of competing emotions as I make your wife do things for me that she wouldn’t do for you?”

Sweat had broken out on his brow. He nodded and said, “Yes.”

“You said she had practiced some new skills?”

“Yeah.”

I pointed the middle and index fingers of my right hand at Lou’s face. “Show me.” She hesitated. “Suck on those fingers like they are the cock you are hungry for.” I paused a beat, then said, “Or you and Jeff can leave now and we’ll call all of this over.”

My fingers were in her mouth quickly after that. She bobbed on them and swirled her tongue around them like she was really sucking a cock. I looked over at Jeff. “This is far better than what she tried on me the other night. I’m glad to see my training has paid off. Look at her going at it.”

A string of spit dripped from my finger and Lou slurped to get it back. Jeff was transfixed watching his wife give my fingers a blow job. It was time to up the stakes a bit. I pulled my fingers from her questing mouth and wiped them on her cheek.

“Jeff I’d like you to undress your wife and present her to me.” Jeff and Lou were looking at each other, not knowing what to do. “Little one, go over to your husband and let him undress you for me.”

She stood and moved to him. Jeff stood as she approached. Lou turned to face me and I watched as he lowered the zipper on her sundress. The sound of the zipper filled the room as it went down her back. Lou was looking down at the floor as her husband slipped the straps off her shoulders. The dress slipped down until the top was just hanging off her erect nipples. It hung there momentarily, then dropped and the whole dress draped itself around Lou’s feet. She had on a light-yellow pair of lacy panties.

“Doesn’t she look lovely, Jeff? Step back and take in your wife’s beauty.”

Jeff stepped back and said, “I’ve always known she was out of my league.”

“Nonsense, Jeff. You two make a lovely couple. The successful tax attorney and his lovely bride.” I considered Lou a moment more, then decided to give Jeff a gut wrench. I’m nice, that way. “A woman who is sexually excited is even more beautiful. She can’t wait for me to have her.”

The comment struck home. Jeff paled. The bonus was the flush that ran up Lou’s body acknowledging her desire for me. “She really wants my cock, Jeff. Feel those panties. I bet they are wet with her lust for me.”

He reached from behind and rand his hand over her pussy. Lou couldn’t help but move her hips to maximize the contact. He pulled his hand back and looked at it.

“Wet?” I asked. He just nodded, transfixed on his hand.

“Why don’t you pull them down for me, Jeff?”

I saw his hands tremble when he grasped the top of the panties. He slid them down slowly until they joined the dress around her feet. She was still wearing cork wedge heels.

“While I like what the heels do for your legs and ass, Lou, there is just something about a woman in her bare feet that I find very appealing. Have Jeff help you get those off your feet, too. Soon that little doll of a woman was standing naked in front of me. “Turn about, little one. I want to see all of you.” Lou turned and showed me her well-muscled ass. Holy cow, I was going to enjoy fucking that little butt.

“Jeff, hand me those panties, please.”

They were very wet. The smell of Lou’s excitement almost overpowered the floral odor of her body wash. Jeff was having trouble with his hard-on as he watched me handle his wife’s underwear.

“Okay, Lou. Go down that hallway,” I pointed, “to the last door on the left. I’ll meet you there in a minute. Jeff and I are going to talk.”

Lou scurried down the hall. I turned to Jeff and said, “Jeff, my boy, tell me about the limits you and Lou have decided on. I’d like to take her to the edge.”

“Limits?” He asked.

I sighed. I should have known. They had been fucking like bunnies. They had probably been fantasizing about stuff and talking about fun things, but they hadn’t been really talking beyond making sure they were good with what was going on.

“Jeff, you aren’t stupid, so you need to stop acting as if you are stupid. If you and Lou don’t sit down for a rational discussion of what you want, what you don’t want, and what you cannot accept, I will end this. And by ‘you’ I mean both of you. You guys need an open, honest dialogue. I’m heading out on business for the next week. If, when I come back, you guys haven’t had that discussion, then I’m moving on and our little experiment here is over.”

Jeff nodded. “Yeah, that makes sense. We’ve just been caught up with…all of it.”

“You don’t need a long detailed list of perverse acts that you will or won’t accept, although that might be fun. But you need to have some general boundaries that reinforce your bottom line. I would guess that for you the most bottom line is you guys don’t want to harm your marriage, right?”

Jeff nodded again. I was starting to think of him as a little bobble head.

“Jeff, if I pushed it, I have no doubt I could have Lou wandering around a truck stop turning tricks with anyone with a little cash and a hard cock. I could probably get her to leave you and spend her days being a little fuckbunny for me. I could collar her and turn her into my personal slave, or even sell that slave to someone that wants another trained slut for their collection. I could tattoo her or brand her and mark her as mine. I could do pretty much whatever I wanted to with her. But, I’m giving the two of you the opportunity to have some boundaries. Boundaries I’m willing to respect.”

Jeff was gawping like a fish out of water.

“So, do you think you two will have a talk?”

Nodding furiously, Jeff said, “Yes.”

“Good. Now tonight I’m going to have Lou perform a sexual act for me that she has never done for you.”

“Wh…what?”

“Oh, the specific act isn’t important. What is important is that she will do it for me without hesitation. She will eagerly, hungrily do it for me. Just think, your wife, the mother of your child and love of your life, is in my bed right this second” Jeff’s hard on had returned, tenting his khaki slacks. “She is ready for me to come in there and claim her body. The next time you see her she will have my cum in or on her body. She will have willingly been despoiled by the touch of a man other than her husband.”

Jeff’s face was red. His breathing was audible. I had him worked up. I was going to really fire him up with my next idea.

“Jeff, I’m giving you a choice. I’m a nice guy. I’ll put a chair in the hall where you can’t see into my bedroom and I’ll leave the door open. You can sit there and listen to your heart’s content as I fuck Lou. I’ll even give you a towel so that you don’t make a mess.” I paused, letting his mind wrap itself around what I had just described. “Or…you can sit right where you are until I send your freshly fucked wife back to you. If you do that, you might get her to tell you what happened behind closed doors…maybe. But in one week, I’ll send you a video of the event. I have two high definition cameras in my bedroom one is static. The other is pretty sophisticated and will track us as we move around. So, what do you think? You want to hear what is happening, live and in person? Or do you want to wait a week to see it on video?”

“Video? You’re going to video this?”

“Only if that is the choice you make. I’ll give you a copy. If you ask, I’ll even delete my copy so that you are the only one with it. But, you are trusting your wife’s cunt to me, so you should be able to trust me when I say I won’t be sharing any video I have of her. Nothing will turn up on the internet…unless that is what you want.”

The gawping fish was back. Jeff was, as I intended, absolutely torn between immediate and delayed pleasure. There was also the fear of exposure with the video and the gut wrenching emotional blow to hear that Lou would be doing something for me that she doesn’t for him. He was a cocktail of emotions concocted by an expert mixologist. I savored the moment as he sat there.

“Come on Jeff. Lou is waiting for me.” Then, to wind him up just a little more, I added, “I’m sure she is fingering her wet pussy in anticipation.”

‘Damn,’ I thought to myself, ‘I can be a real son of a bitch sometimes.’

Jeff stirred, “I…I think I’ll wait here.”

“Yes, that sounds fine to me. You know, Jeff. Had you asked, you could have sat outside the room and received a video. But that never entered your mind, did it? Oh well.” I handed him the entertainment system remote. “Watch some TV, Jeff, while I enjoy your wife.”

I felt a twinge of excitement as I headed down the hall. When Lou got home later tonight she would be kissing her family with a mouth that had been places none of them could imagine, yet.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:39 pm

Great to see you back Joatster and thanks for another captivating chapter. You really write well and this story has the promise of going a long way. I like the way you play more with our minds than drowning us with outright sexual details.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Maybe so, but I like the sexual details too. Hope the next chapter picks up as he walks down the hall to fuck Lou.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 pm

As Sam Warrens said, but please can we have it a bit sooner, the wait is killing!

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:55 am

I want to see Lou wandering around a truck stop blowing various truck drivers.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:01 am

Maybe for one night as a punishment for not doing something he commanded, but boring as an ongoing theme. She is too classy and fine to burn out the relationship like that.

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:26 am

Damn, this is good.