Ponytail: A Bull's Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Joatster
Trainable

Re: Ponytail: A Bull's Story

Unread post by Joatster » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Chapter 14

The animal lust in me made me want to grab Lou, bend her over, and fuck her hard by pulling her into me by use that silky ponytail as a handle. Fortunately, I have enough experience and self-control to know that while it might be fun for me in the moment, I would have far greater pleasure in the long run if I moved things along in a more measured fashion. Lou and Jeff would also enjoy it more.

I looked Lou over. She was leaning back against the door somehow appearing like a combination of fearful prey and a ravenous predator. I imagined that dichotomy was spinning through her body and mind right at that moment. It made her all the more attractive to me.

“Come here my pet. Before we do anything, it is time for a talk.”

She moved unsteadily across the room and let me seat her on the bed. I stood facing her. “What do you want to talk about?” she asked.

“Well, neither you nor Jeff are very good at expressing your desires,” I began.

Her response surprised me. She scooted back and pulled her skirt up to expose a pussy ready for fucking. Her lips were engorged with blood and there was a shine from where her moisture had dripped onto her upper thighs. I had to laugh.

“I’ll have to be more precise. You two don’t verbalize your desires terribly well. Now fix your dress and sit up to talk with me. You are starting to become distracting.” Distracting and then some. “Good. Now feel free to expand beyond simple yes or no answers, okay?”

“Sure.”

By now I was sure Jeff had to be at that door trying to hear what was happening and imagining all kinds of stuff. He had been sporting a tent in his trousers when Lou had shut the door. “Let’s keep our voices down so this is private. Just you and me.”

“Okay.”

“I want to get a better idea of what you and Jeff think you want right now.” I’d be better able to move them to exactly what I want if I knew where things stood now. “Do you want Jeff in bed with us tonight?”

“I…I don’t think so. You were right about not being able to let go. What he and I have is love. When we have sex, we are expressing that love. That isn’t what you and I have here. I don’t think having the three of us in bed together would work for me.”

“Right you are, little one. Right you are. What about having him in here or even out in the hall with the door open so he can see? Would that be okay?”

She squirmed. “Maybe. I think I’d feel more inhibited though.”

“But what about poor Jeff? He’s out there by himself.”

“Erm…I don’t know. Maybe he can watch later, after the first time.”

“After the first time? You seem to have high expectations of me. I could be a one and done type of guy with a needle dick.”

She looked at my crotch and said, “I doubt that very seriously.”

“I did commit you to telling him all about it when we came in here. Can you do that?”

“Yes, I think so. That might be fun.”

“And tonight, tonight you are okay with us having sex here on your marital bed?”

She shivered when I said that. “Yes.”

“Come here, then.”

I held her hand as she stepped off the bed. We were standing, facing each other inches apart. I’m an inch over six feet and weigh about 195 pounds. I’m not huge, but I don’t carry any fat and have a pretty good build. I towered over Lou. Even with her in short heels, I was more than a head taller than she was. I probably weighed twice what she did as well. She was a petite little thing. I lowered my head and kissed her. I started with just a gentle press of my lips against hers. Then I followed it with a soft exploration of her lips with my tongue. I felt her arms grasp around my neck as I pressed my tongue deeper into her mouth. Our tongues were snaking around each other and her arms were pulling me into her.

I broke the kiss and pressed down on her shoulders until she knelt before me. “When did you where that dress last?” I asked her as I unzipped my pants.

She blinked at the question. “Uhm…I guess at the last dinner hosted by Jeff’s firm.”

I slowly unbuckled my belt. Lou was watching my movement like a pointer locked on a bird. “So your husband’s bosses all saw you being the supportive little housewife dressed for dinner out in this dress?” She nodded as I slipped the belt out of the pants. “Where else, where else did you wear that dress?” I held my hand on the button.

“I’ve worn it to church.”

“Your minister and congregation all got to see you being the dutiful church going wife looking innocent and pretty in the dress you are wearing right now as you wait for my cock, the cock of a man not your husband?”

She shivered and licked her lips. “Oh yes.”

Imagine Jeff’s boss seeing that hunger you have on your face right now, or your minister.” I popped the button. “They would be shocked, wouldn’t they?”

Her answer was a whisper as I slowly reached into my black boxer briefs. “Yes.”

“But you want this anyway. You want to be my dirty little slut, don’t you?”

Another whispered, “Yes,” was her response.

I held my hard cock and my balls in my right hand and pulled the band of my briefs under them. Exposing myself to her. I had carefully manscaped in the shower that afternoon. My balls were shaved smooth and the hair around the base of my cock was trimmed short. Not so short as to be whiskery, but not long enough to get in the way of anything.

I pulled her head to my crotch. Her lips pressed the end of my cock in a kiss as she put her hands around the base. Then her lips opened and she took me into her mouth. I guided her head back and forth, pumping her up and down on my cock. She was careful with her teeth and used her hands and tongue well. While not yet a master, she was a solid journeyman cocksucker. Training her would be delightful.

I pressed forward into her, pushing the head of my cock to the back of her throat. When she started to gag, I held her head in place for a beat before pulling back. Yes, she would take me into her throat before long. Finally, as my motor started revving towards orgasm, I pulled my cock out of her sweet little mouth. She whimpered as I rearranged myself and zipped and buttoned my pants.

“One last detail. Are you fertile?”

Her eyes widened at the implications of my question. “I’m on the pill.”

“Good. And you are confident, absolutely confident that you and Jeff are clean. No chance of an STD?”

She was shaking her head as I asked. “No. No chance.”

“Strip. I’ll be right back.” I went and unlocked and opened the bedroom door and stepped through it. I saw Jeff duck around the corner of the hall into the living room as I stepped out. He had been outside his locked bedroom door while his wife took my cock into her mouth next to his bed.

I went to the living room and said, “Jeff, before I fuck Lou I want you to look at this.” I showed him a recent clean bill of health. “I’m clean. No STDs, no diseases. I’ve spoken with Lou. She swears there is no chance she has any STDs. I want you to look me in the eye and guarantee me you haven’t touched another man or woman since you married Lou. I want to know you are clean.”

“No…Nobody. I swear. We are clean. No diseases.”

“Okay. In that case, I’m going to drop a load or two into your wife. She said she will definitely give you all the details later. She also said she might let you watch round two from the doorway if she is comfortable. That way it won’t be just you standing outside that door listening. Okay?”

“Yes…okay.”

“Go get a towel. You don’t want to spurt all over the pretty hardwood in the hall.” I turned and went back to the bedroom.

When I turned around after relocking the door, I was greeted with the sight of Lou naked in the middle of her king-sized bed. She had pulled the covers and decorative pillows off the bed leaving just a couple of normal pillows and a very horny woman served up on a king-sized platter for me.

I stripped. Not fast, not slow. I didn’t want to rip my clothes off and toss them helter-skelter like an overheated teenager. I didn’t want to do a striptease either. I was simply efficient and didn’t pay much attention to the sexy trollop waiting for me. I made sure to fold my clothes so as not to wrinkle them. I put my sox in my shoes. I placed my watch on the dresser, having learned that sometimes the band would catch a woman’s hair during vigorous sex.

Finally, nude, with a partial hard on. I eased onto the bed and put my head onto a pillow next to Lou. I brushed a strand of hair from her face and kissed her softly just in front of her right ear. I trailed little kisses down from there to that soft spot under the jaw. She moaned and rubbed her body against me. I pulled my head back and slid a finger along her collarbone. I could smell her arousal. It was time to play her like a Stradivarius.

“How long has it been?” I asked, “When was the last time someone other than Jeff touched you sexually?” I was rubbing little circles across her chest with my middle finger. She was arching, trying to move her breasts to my hand.

“Years. Since before we were married.”

“Now you are giving yourself to me.”

“Mmmm. Yes.”

I rubbed the back of my hand down her side from armpit to hipbone. The feel of her skin was exquisite. This close, I could see the well-toned muscles flexing as she moved in response to my touch, “This is your marital bed. Your husband is on the other side of that door with his dick in his hand wondering what I am doing to you. How does that make you feel?”

“Dirty…so naughty. So good.”

I smiled. “Yes, little one. So good.” I palmed her belly and gently stroked a circle around her belly button. As my hand moved below it, she thrust her hips up trying to get my hand to touch her pussy. I moved my fingertips until they were just above her sex. She was focused on that hand, so I dipped my head and took an exquisite nipple into my mouth and sucked on it.

Her whole body shook at the surprise attack. “Oh, God. Don’t stop.”

I didn’t. I brought my hand back up to the other breast and took it in hand. I squeezed it hard enough to elicit a groan. Then I let go and rubbed just the erect nipple with my palm, letting the ridges of my hand provide the tactile relief she needed.

She was getting close. It was time to give her that first orgasm of the evening. The first of many. I smoothly moved my hand down to her dripping pussy and easily slid my two middle fingers into her body. She moaned and said, “Oh, yes. Touch me…right there.” My palm covered her clit and my fingers were on her g-spot. I started moving my hand rapidly up and down. I nipped at her nipple with my teeth. She responded instantly, panting, “Oooh…yes…yes…yes,” over and over again.

Her pussy was beginning to gush. “You didn’t tell me you were a squirter,” I said as I increased the speed of my hand until it was popping her clit rapidly while my fingers inside moved with my hand.

She arched her head back and was saying, “I’ve never…” when the orgasm hit. She screamed and her body flexed. Wetness splashed from my hand cupping her cunt up to her belly. Her vaginal muscles spasmed repeatedly. Finally, she reached and grabbed my hand. “Oh God, so sensitive. No more….No more.”

I gave her respite. I removed my fingers and left the bed. She was splayed out breathing like she had just run a record paced mile. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and gently cleaned up. “So, little one, are you ready to get serious about things now?”

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Give that ultra serious fucking she has been begging for since the start.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Get that dick in her pussy ........ FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ascissorrunner
Player

Unread post by ascissorrunner » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:54 pm

So hot!!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Super hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janandjustin
Virgin

Unread post by janandjustin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:32 am

Fantastic story and an ultra hot chapter. Wonderful!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:04 am

What an awesome introduction to the excitement of cuckoldry for Lou and Jeff!

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Fabulous story and excellent writing skills... more please!

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 pm

Chapter 15

Lou was watching me, trying to figure out what I meant by asking if she was ready to get serious. I said, “So far tonight, the fun has been all about you. It is time for Jeff to have some fun. I’m thirsty. Go get us both some water. I’ll wait here.” Lou got out of the bed uncertainly and reached for a robe. “No little one. He needs to see you haven’t been abused. Now go get that water…and you can tell Jeff about what has been happening in here if he asks. Don’t take more than ten minutes and don’t let him touch you unless you two are ready to stop all of this for good.”

She left the room. I could tell she was uncomfortable leaving the room in the nude. I bet she didn’t parade around in the nude much at all. That was something for me to work on as she developed. I sat on the bed with my hands behind my head and relaxed. I was in the master bedroom. Jeff’s wife was going to come back in her in a moment and give herself to me. Life was good.

A couple of minutes later Lou returned without the glasses of water. I cocked an eyebrow at the little blonde. “What’s up?”

“Jeff and I were talking. He’s feeling…uncomfortable.”

Hmm, a fly in the ointment. Well, life would be pretty boring without challenges to overcome. This challenge came a little early, though. “What did he say?”

“Just that he isn’t so sure we should go on.”

“How do you feel about that?”

She blushed. I could see wetness in that magic triangle of a gap at the top of her thighs. “Worried and…disappointed.”

“Go get Jeff.”

I put on my pants and waited for the couple to return. Tellingly, Jeff came in behind Lou. They came in and stood in front of me. “Jeff, Lou says you are feeling uncomfortable, is that right?”

“Yes.” He wasn’t meeting my gaze. His shoulders were forward. This wasn’t defiance, anyway.

“You were fine when Lou and I came in here, weren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“When did that change, then?”

He shuffled his feet. “It was later. When she was making noise.”

His posture was telling me a lot. “Do you think it was the sounds you heard that made you uncomfortable? You mean you didn’t find them exciting at all?”

“I…uhh…well…” his voice trailed off.

“Look, Jeff, there is no judgement here. Nothing you both don’t want will happen.” I smiled reassuringly as I thought that I’d just have to make them want whatever I wanted. “Let’s roll it back. You were turned on when Lou and I came in here, weren’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“What about when she first started making a bit of noise? You were still excited, weren’t you?”

“Yes.” His answers were the mumbles of a child caught stealing from a cookie jar.

I was pretty sure where this was coming from. “I bet you were hard as I was putting my fingers into your wife’s pussy and she was moaning and grinding her hips for more. Weren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Did you stop being turned on when you heard her coming? I tell you she came like crazy. She even squirted.”

I saw him flinch slightly. I also saw a bulge growing in his pants. He glanced at Lou, then back at me. “No, it was…after.” He said the word after with a bit of a whine. Aha! I knew it.

“Jeff, were you touching yourself out there?” He nodded. “Words, Jeff. This is communication.”

“Yes. I was excited and couldn’t help it.” He was trying to apologize.

“Of course, you couldn’t. Fantasies were coming to life for you,” I reassured him. “Tell me Jeff, did you cum?”
He nodded and muttered, “Yeah?”

“I’m not surprised, that had to have been pretty exciting. I mean, knowing your wife was on your bed with another man. Hearing her having wild orgasms and not knowing what exactly was happening? Hot stuff, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“But after you came, that is when you got uncomfortable, right?”

Jeff nodded. “Yeah.”

“That isn’t terribly unusual. In the moment, you are all fired up. Your brain is on overdrive with excitement. Afterwards, there is room for doubts arising from social conditioning. You have a whole part of your brain coming back on line saying ‘Hey, wait a second. The tribe will kick use out because we aren’t playing by the rules.’ But that is all just emotional bounce back. It isn’t what you really feel and think. Give me five minutes and if you don’t feel like continuing this evening, okay?”

He looked up at me, considering. Then he nodded, “Yes. We can do that.”

The rebellion was squashed. He just didn’t realize it yet. “Come here, Lou. Stand here in front of Jeff. Face him as you answer my questions.” I placed my hands on her shoulders. She shivered. Jeff’s eyes sharpened with a hungry glow. “Lou, tell Jeff about kissing me.”

I was behind her, but I could tell she looked up at Jeff before saying, “He kissed me Jeff. It was demanding. He was taking me when he kissed.”

Jeff looked like she slapped him. I said, “Does Jeff take you when you kiss?”

Lou shook her head. “No, when we kiss we are sharing.”

“Sharing your love and lives together, right?”

“Yes, exactly.”

“Do you want Jeff to take you like I did?”

“No. It wouldn’t be…genuine.”

“That isn’t what you have with Jeff, is it? With him you have your lives to share, a child to raise. He is someone to grow old with. You two must share, that is who you are to each other. With me, you get a little vacation from some of that. You get to explore parts of you that a loving, sharing, relationship doesn’t exactly give you. Either of you. Right?”

I could see them both nodding. They were looking at each other as I spoke. “I don’t want to hurt that relationship. I think our little exploration here will strengthen that. Jeff, you know how Lou can be a bit…bossy?”

She tightened and started to turn to me. I held her still with my hands on her shoulders. Jeff watched the interplay, then said, “Yes.”

“Some of that is just her personality. But some of that is also her wanting something. Something she wasn’t getting. If she gets that something, then I wager you will see more of the cuddly easy to get along with version of Lou. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And Lou, if you were getting that itch scratched, you’d want that loving time with Jeff, wouldn’t you?”

She nodded in response. I popped her right ass cheek. “Words, little one. Words.”

“Yes, I’d like that.”

“If we go on tonight, I expect you two to talk to each other. And even more important, I expect you to listen to each other. If we go on tonight Lou, I want you to tell Jeff all the details. I mean everything from what my hard cock looked like, to how it felt when your tight pussy throbbed in orgasm. I also want you to tell him what it meant to you to have him in the next room with that hard cock of his in his right hand.”

I saw her head tip down. Jeff was sprouting a tent.

“Jeff, you have to tell her what you liked about the evening. What you felt when that door closed. What you did as you listened to her. Can you both do that for me?”

They both said, “Yes.”

“Now Jeff, are you still feeling uncomfortable?” I could see the confusion on his face. Of course, he was uncomfortable. It would be impossible for someone not to be uncomfortable in his position. “Let me restate that, Jeff. Would you mind terribly if I slid my hand from Lou’s shoulder down under her arm and across her flat belly?”

He licked his lips and swallowed. “No, I wouldn’t mind.”

“In fact, it would excite you despite the discomfort. The discomfort is part of the excitement, isn’t it?”

“Yes, all those feelings mixed up together…”

I started moving my hand. Lou shivered. As my hand came around her side, slowly slipping across her belly, I saw Jeff’s eyes roll in his head and he shivered. The erotic tension could almost be seen in the air between the three of us.

“What if I were to bring that hand up, Jeff? What if I wanted to move that hand to your wife’s breast? What if I were to pull on her nipple?”

“Oh, god.”

“Lou, tell me you want that. Tell me you want my hand on your breast. Tell me you want me to tease your nipple…again.”

“Yessss,” she hissed.

“I will,” I said. “But only after you walk Jeff back out to the hallway and close the door. Then I will ravage your tits like you want me to.”

My challenge hung in the air, floating on the cables of erotic tension. Jeff and Lou had a silent conversation the way long married couples do sometimes. Then she stepped away from me and took Jeff’s face in her hands. With their faces close, she said, “Yes.” Then she kissed him lovingly on the lips. When they broke, she took his hand and led him out of his bedroom. His cock was tenting his pants, pointing the way. I watched her ponytail sway over her taught bare ass. It was a nice sight.

At the door, she stopped and he turned around. They stood there looking at each other. She was nude, clearly excited. He was dressed, with his hard on deforming his pants. They stood on either side of that doorway. She bussed him on the cheek and slowly closed and deliberately locked the door. It was a sublime moment for me.

I stepped to her and grasped her tits in my hands. They were somewhere between a tennis ball and a baseball in size. I could feel her erect nipples pressing into my palms as I began to squeeze. I slowly increased the pressure as I stared into her eyes, silently promising her debauchery. I squeezed hard enough that it had to hurt a little. She moaned loudly.

“Tell him what I’m doing,” I hissed into her ear.

“Mmmm. He’s…he’s doing it Jeff. He has my tits. He’s taking them. They are his.”

It was a sublime moment for them.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Fantastic. Roll on the next chapter.

ascissorrunner
Player

Unread post by ascissorrunner » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Great great stuff! Muy caliente

Rex-Lex
Virgin

Unread post by Rex-Lex » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:19 am

And still the erotic tension mounts... Thanks for another great chapter.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 am

Amazing! Great stuff! Please continue!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:00 am

Joatster,

I hope you don't mind.. I am sending posters over here to read your excellent explanation of the seduction of a dominant wife and her husband as an example of my philosophy in my thread "Brad.. from the beginning". Your detailed chapters are very self explanatory and detailed.

Great job !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:47 am

Jeff really needs to be either caged or tied up to prevent him from masturbating himself to full orgasm. Let him sit in a chair with his cock throbbing and nothing he can do about it. That will end his uncomfortable-ness with the whole situation.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:23 am

Sooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RugbyRaizo1991
Player

Unread post by RugbyRaizo1991 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 am

I admit I like this guy's Silver tongue approach, rivals even my own lol. Jeff on the other hand has no clue that at any point with enough of his "psychological approach" Lou can go from I can't leave Jeff, to Jeff? Jeff who?. I wonder if his patience to this is to completely condition both of them and then slowly turn the knife and take Jeff out the picture.. thats what it sounds like. This girl is none the wiser. great chapters though.

pumachug
Player

Unread post by pumachug » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:51 am

RugbyRaizo1991 wrote:I wonder if his patience to this is to completely condition both of them and then slowly turn the knife and take Jeff out the picture.. thats what it sounds like. This girl is none the wiser. great chapters though.
I've been wondering the same thing, and frankly, I hope so! It would be fun to watch/read.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Fantastic story.

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:08 am

Absolutely, riveting! I can't wait for what cums next!

mace43uk
Experienced

Unread post by mace43uk » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:29 am

It just keeps getting better with each chapter, you certainly capture the emotions and feelings so well, can't wait for the next episode.....

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:47 am

Great story! You really write well and your description of the feelings, anguish and interactions really puts the reader right in the centre of the action. Without a doubt, one of the best stories on this site. Even better than one of your earlier works, "Don't Ask, Don't Tell".

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:17 am

Thanks for the comments and encouragement. It helps keep me motivated to move the tale along. If you want a real life description of this point of view, check out the story "Brad.. from the beginning" by Bradisalpha. I'm just winging it here. He lived it.

Viking, I'm surprised anybody remembers that story. This one came from wondering what it was like for John as he took over that couple.

Chapter 16

“Come here, my pet.”

Lou was standing at the door she had used to lock her husband out. She turned to me and came the few steps from the door. Then she surprised me by walking into me and wrapping her arms around me for a hug. I must admit, the feel of her naked chest against my skin was delightful. But…first things have to come first.

“Little one, I sent you for water. You need it, but more importantly, I want some. What shall I do with you?”

“I…I can go back out.”

I nodded. “Yes, you will. But first, bend over the bed.” She put her upper body on the bed. It was just about the perfect height. With her bent at the waist and her chest on the bed, she had to have her heels about half an inch above the floor. Her perfect little ass was shown off beautifully like that. This was a test of my self-discipline. I had to remind myself that she, and the entire situation, was something to be savored. As much as I wanted to take her to the ultimate end, the process of getting there was what made that end fulfilling.

Still in my pants, I stepped beside her left hip and reached for her ponytail with my left hand. I stroked the silky softness from the rubber band down to the end. My pants were becoming very uncomfortable. I moved my hand back up and took a nice firm grasp of the hair that first attracted my attention. With my right hand, I stroked her butt cheek, preparing it.

“You are a very attractive treat. What I want more than I can tell you is to drop my pants and shove myself into you. I’d love to feel your pussy grip me as I enter. I’d love the feel of your tight butt against my belly. Unfortunately, I can’t. I can’t because you didn’t do as I asked. When we started all of this, I told you all you had to do was walk away. All you had to do is say no. All you had to do is not obey me – and it would be all over.”

Lou tensed and tried to turn her head to me. My grip on that ponytail held her firm. “No, don’t move. I understand that this is all new to you. You didn’t realize the implication of failing to come back with two glasses of water as instructed. Do you want our fun to stop? I can get dressed and go if that is the case.”

“No…please no.”

There are times when I stand aside and watch myself in appreciation of my skills. I might not be as on top of my game as the top violinist for the greatest orchestra in the world, but I was close.

“Then I’ll have to give you something as a reminder. There are rules, boundaries, and limitations. When you violate them, you must be corrected.” I smiled at the use of the Dog Whisperer’s terminology here. “That way you will remember not to violate them. Do you understand?”

“Yes, but what…”

“Hush now. Just feel this.” My right hand had been rubbing her right ass cheek. It was warm and ready. I reached a little farther and swiped two fingers across her clit. She was literally dripping wet. Her upper thighs were slick with her juices. I worked her clit and pussy until she was up on her tip toes and moaning. Then I pulled my hand away and she groaned. “I think you are ready now,” I said. With that, I drew my right arm back and with a swish of air, landed a spank to that firm bottom. It was hard without being violent. She squealed and tried to move, but that wonderful ponytail gave me a handle to keep her still.

I noticed that she was gasping so I stood her up and looked into her teary eyes. “That is enough to help you remember, I think. Don’t you think so?”

“That hurt,” she said as she tried to look over her shoulder.

“Well, yes. I’m sure it did. It was supposed to. You will remember to do what I ask, though, won’t you?”

Her answer was a quiet, “Yes.”

“Now turn and let me see.” I spun her around. My hand print was a well-placed redness surrounded by the whiteness of her untanned cheek. “Lovely. Now tell me, did you cum when I spanked you?”

My question clearly surprised her. “Nnno. I don’t think…no.”

“But you aren’t sure?”

“A lot happened then. I was surprised. It stung…hurt. But I was so excited.”

“I didn’t really expect a full-blown orgasm from a swat like that. Not yet, anyway.” Her eyes rounded at the implication of what I said. “Now, go get the water. Don’t spend too long telling Jeff why you have my mark on your butt cheek.”

She scurried out. I dropped my pants and climbed into Jeff’s bed after pulling the covers off. I arranged the pillows for my comfort and sat back with my arms behind my head. My cock was pointed straight up in anticipation.

That is where I was when Lou returned with Jeff behind her. He held a tray with a pitcher of water and two glasses. Lou stopped at the door and Jeff came into the room. His eyes never met mine, they were too busy looking at the cock that was about to violate his wife. He placed the water on the nightstand and turned to go.

“C’mon, honey. Don’t dawdle,” said Lou to encourage him to leave.

I kept my expression neutral, but inside I was laughing with glee. I hadn’t had to tell her to do this, yet she had picked the perfect way to reinforce the pecking order while giving Jeff a thrill. My little ponytailed minx was going to be very fun.

She closed and locked the door. “Come have a sip, little one,” I invited. “You did well.”

She poured us each a glass of water. It was cold and refreshing. “Now, climb up here with me. I’ve seen your exquisite body. I’ve felt your sexual responsiveness. Now, it is time to see about your skills.”

I took hold of her ponytail and guided her head to my cock. “Use your hands and mouth. Make love to my cock. Show me you know how to please a man.”

She began by cupping my cock and balls gently into her hands, then lowering herself down to place a kiss on the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and recalled seeing her that first time in black three quarter length tights and a white jog bra. I saw in my minds eye that spray of blonde hair at the end of each wave as she jogged in front of me. I recalled her wonderful little butt flexing with each stride. That was the butt bearing my handprint now. I felt her lips close around the head of my cock as she moved down slowly onto my cock.

Then, I experienced a metaphoric record screech. She clamped ungently on the head and started frantically rubbing my shaft. This was no blow job. At best, it was a bad, dry, hand job with a little tongue action. I was going to have friction burns if it kept up.

“Whoa there, stop!” I pulled her off me by pulling up on that ponytail. “Little one, you clearly need some training. Poor Jeff. I bet he has no clue that he has never had a real blow job.”

Lou’s expression was priceless. She was torn between fear of having failed and being affronted for having been told she didn’t know what she was doing. She had deigned to put her lips to my cock and I criticized her. She had no clue how to respond.

“It is okay, little bit. You are just a bit ignorant. We can fix it over time. Tonight, we’ll hit the basics, okay?”

She nodded. “I’m sorry. I thought that was what to do.”

“Do you remember seeing a few of those videos with me?”

“You mean in Jeff’s office?”

“Yep. Did any of those girls do anything like what you just did?”

“No.”

“Here are a few tips. First, keep in mind you are making love to that cock, worshiping it and what it does for you. It is a compliment that a man is giving you. Show him your appreciation with your eyes as you work his cock.” She was looking at me, taking in every word. “Second, your mouth goes everywhere. You kiss and lick from the bottom of the balls to the head of cock. Your hands supplement the action of your mouth. Next, don’t skimp on the saliva. It is better to have it dripping off your chin and my balls than to pump me with dry hands and a dry mouth. Don’t be afraid to slobber a bit and be sloppy. Next, don’t be monotonous. Change it up now and then. Go for the balls or lower while your hands stroke, not jerk, my shaft.”

She wrinkled her face, “Lower?”

“The perineum, Lou, the ‘taint’. It is a glorious thing to be licked there. Now, can you remember all of that? Can you do it?”

She nodded. “I think so.”

“We’ll try again, this is blow job 101. We can get more advanced later.” I guided her head down. “And remember, watch the teeth. Beginner fellatrices don’t need to be doing anything but keeping them from the sensitive spots.”

She took me back in her mouth. It went better this time around, although I must say that the pleasure I derived from her blow job were less physical than intellectual in nature. I was achieving a milestone here. I was in the social queen’s marital bed and she had my cock in her mouth while her husband was outside with his ear on the door and his cock in his hand. Great sex is so much more than friction on sensitive skin.

I enjoyed watching her head bob around while I coached her on technique. It took a while, but eventually she finally hit that point where she was no longer deigning to orally pleasure a man, but was getting into the act of sucking a cock. She started deriving pleasure from performing the act. I could tell the change by the changes in her body. She adjusted her body position to giver herself more access. I could hear her breathing change and her movements became less tight. Most importantly was the appearance of a hungry look in her blue eyes as peered up at me with her mouth full of my cock. It was a wonderful sight.

I reached down and started guiding her head up and down. I warned her, “Don’t fight this, my pet,” and pushed myself deep into her mouth. My cock was against the back of her throat and she started to gag. I pulled back and let her recover a second before doing it again. I repeated the action several more times. She was drooling from the action and her spit was coating my balls. Finally, knowing she didn’t have the skills or tolerance yet for more, I let her up to catch her breath.

“That was good. You have the potential to be very good at that. With a little practice and some guidance, I’m sure you will be able easily service a man to completion.” I handed her some water and gave her a minute to recover. “I could tell you enjoyed that.”

“I…did. I’ve never much liked doing that for a guy. It was something to get through. But as I was doing you…well it started becoming exciting.”

“That is because sex is more than rubbing that pussy or your tits. It is emotions, power exchange, and personality. You started realizing your personality as you serviced me.”

My cock was throbbing. The evening had been one long bout of edging for me. It was time for my pleasure. I pulled Lou off the bed and bent her over like I had done when I swatted her behind. This time, though, I moved behind her and ran my cock up the groove between her cheeks. She moaned.

“It is time, little one. I am going to fuck you now. Are you ready for it?” That was rhetorical. She was dripping, and even more importantly, I was ready to fuck her. I moved my cock and let it slide along her pussy slit, missing the hole and just rubbing along her clit. “Do you want it?” I asked.

She was arching her back and moving to try and capture my cock. “Yesss. I want it.”

“Tell me what you want.”

“I want you in me.”

Her voice was urgent, but soft. I wanted to be sure to include Jeff. “Tell me what you want me to do.” I continued sliding the top of my cock along her slit.

“I want you…ungh…I want you to fuck me.”

“I don’t think Jeff could hear that, you need to be sure he knows what you want from me.”

“Oh...shit. Fuck. Fuck me.”

“Again. Louder.”

“Fuck me! Please fuck me!” This bordered on a shout.

I lined my cock up. “Again,” I commanded.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! I want you to fuck me! Please! Now!”

She was shouting now. Jeff had to be losing his marbles at hearing his proper little wife shouting that through the closed bedroom door. I held her hipbones and thrust myself into her vigorously. Her loud moan told Jeff what was happening. She felt great; warm, wet, and tight enough for me to feel my pulse in my cock as her pussy constricted it.

I began pumping into to her. There was a whopping sound every time my body hit her on the down stroke. The room was filled with ‘whop, whop, whop’ punctuated with her ‘ungh, ungh, ungh’ as I slammed into her. I could smell the intoxicating scent of sex on the air. It was strong enough that I could almost taste it. I was looking down, watching her toss her hair back and forth as I drilled her. It was good.

Her right foot slipped and I lowered my hands and just lifted so her legs were now off the ground. Her chest was on the bed, but I supported her lower half as I fucked her. This changed the sound from ‘whop, whop, whop’ to ‘slap, slap, slap’. Her grunts, though, remained. She balled the fitted sheet into her hands as she fisted them. Her body became more and more taut as I continued. She was responding and fucking back hard. Her head turned slightly and I could see her jaw clenching as the sounds she made became more frantic. She was reaching the peak.

I began hammering as fast and hard as possible. The bed slid from our activities. The whole thing had moved a couple of feet and the mattress itself had slid six or eight inches over as well. Lou started hissing, “Yes, yes, yessss,” over and over as she neared her orgasm. I felt my own orgasm approaching as well. Then she surprised me. She pushed her upper body of the bet so that she was in a sway backed position with her upper body supported by her arms and her lower body held by my hands on her thighs. She was pumping her hips to match my rhythm the whole time.

Then it hit her. She started with a deep groan that grew into a scream as her body convulsed. I felt that rhythmic squeeze of her orgasm on my cock and began my own orgasm. My balls pulsed as I shot into that tight pussy. Damn, she was a fine fuck.

She collapsed forward onto the mattress as she wound down from her orgasm. I tossed her legs onto the bed. The bed was a mess. She had pulled the fitted sheet and a mattress pad half off. The mattress was hanging off the box spring by a foot on the far side from us, and the bed itself was pushed cockeyed in the room. The odor of sex hung heavy in the air.

I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself. When I returned, I said, “Little one, in the future, this will be round one. But for tonight, I think that this has been enough for you.”

Her eyes were closed and her sweaty body was limp. “Oh, god. No more. I couldn’t.”

“You could. And it would get better every round. But not tonight. Tonight, I want you to reconnect with Jeff. Have him clean you up. Then have him straighten up the bedroom for you. Once he has done that, you might show him some mercy. Let him experience some of your new cock sucking skills if he hasn’t used up all of his hard on tonight.”

I dressed, and before I went to the door, I bent and kissed Lou softly on the lips. It was a loving soft kiss, promising things to come.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:23 am

Joatster wrote:Viking, I'm surprised anybody remembers that story. This one came from wondering what it was like for John as he took over that couple.
That was also something I wondered after reading that story. It also means that this story promises to lead in some very interesting directions.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:42 am

What an outstanding introduction to cuckoldry for a sexy wife and her hubby. I'm sure they were both addicted to their new roles after that session!!! Well done sir.