Wedding night...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
affjp151
Prepubescent

Wedding night...

Unread post by affjp151 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:07 am

This is a fantasy of mine based on a real relationship I had in college. It's mostly true up to the wedding part.

We had only known each other for about 9 months, but during that time I had fallen deeply in love with her and was ready to ask her to marry me. She was different than most of the other girls I had been with. Her family was poor, but she was smart and outgoing and was used to getting her way. I was also unlike most of the guys she had been with. I was a "nice guy", that treated her with respect and actually cared about her, plus I never hit her. After a short lifetime of bad relationships with men, including her dad, she was happy to finally be with someone who actually cared about her.

Still, in all those years of partying and bad relationships she had grown accustom to the attention she got from men, of which there was never a shortage. She told me she had been with a lot of guys, but didn't tell me too much, being afraid that I wouldn't like her if I knew all of the "bad stuff" she had done. I found out that she had dated several black men from some pictures I found of her. She was worried when I found out, but I told her it was no big deal and didn't bother me. Even though I met her at a bar and still liked going out, especially for live bands, she had become reluctant to go out too much. I think this was because anywhere we went she was always bumping into guys that knew her, which she would usually try to act like she didn't know or barely knew and try to get rid of them as fast as possible.

She wanted to move to a new state, but I told her I couldn't because of my job and I didn't want her to leave. That's another reason I wanted to get married. I wanted her stay and was afraid she wanted too much to move on, even without me.

I had gotten the ring and was ready to ask her. She was coming over to my apartment that night and I was going to ask her then. I was nervous, but ready. When she got there I didn't know what to do exactly - I hadn't really planned anything special. We started snacking and watching a movie on the couch. After we'd both had a beer I went to my room and got the ring. I came back, sat on the couch, then put the TV on mute, turned to her, and asked her to marry me. She was like, "Oh my God...." She looked at me and started to cry a little, but then said, "Yes!". She started crying and hugged me and said she couldn't believe it and was surprised.

I told her I knew we hadn't really talked about it, but I loved her and never wanted to lose her. We hugged, we kissed, and we had passionate sex, first on the couch, then in the bed. We both went to bed happy with smiles on our faces.

But shortly after we had gotten engaged she started changing. It was like she was trying to sabotage the relationship. She was staying out more, she was coming over less. We had sex less often. One night we went to a party. We both got pretty drunk, but made our way back home. In the car-ride home I asked her if everything was okay. She started crying and saying that she didn't want to talk and we'd talk when we got home. I said okay and we made it home in silence, but I was trying to be supportive and was rubbing her leg and telling her whatever it was it would be okay.

When we got home, she said I was too good for her and that she didn't deserve someone like me. I told her that wasn't true. She said it was true. Then she started listing off all of the "bad" things she'd done. She said she'd been with a lot more guys than I knew of. She said she'd lost her virginity when she was 12 to one of her dad's friends. She said she'd been with lots of black men. She said she'd had on-going sex with one of her teachers in high school. She said she'd been gangbanged several times. She'd had 2 abortions. She'd had STDs, but they'd all been treated.

Then she said that she had cheated on me. She said when we were first seeing each other she was still having sex with one of her black ex-boyfriends, but then she stopped, but then after I asked her to marry me she started cheating again with several other guys. She was crying like crazy and saying she was so sorry and I must hate her now and she was sorry to have wasted my time, etc.

I held her and told her it was okay. I caressed her and told her that none of that stuff mattered and I loved her for who she was, not who she had sex with. She was like, "Whatever! That doesn't even make any sense. How could anybody love someone like me?" She said, "And the worst part is, I know I can't change. I could say that I'll stop and I'll never do it again, but really, I know I will. I hate myself."

I took her by the shoulders, looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you! I'm serious. If you love me, really love me, I don't care who you have sex with. You can fuck a million guys, as long as you love me and come home to me, that's all that matters to me."

She was like, "Seriously?" I said "Seriously." We crawled into bed cuddled, and went to sleep holding each other. The next morning when we woke up she whispered to me while laying in bed, "Did you really mean what you said last night? Do you still want to marry me?" I said, "Yes, every word of it."

That day we talked all day about her past and about what I'd let her do in our relationship. She said she was basically a nympho, but it had always gotten her into trouble and into relationships with bad guys. I told her, look, if that's what you need fine, I'll be there for you and you can have as much sex as you want with whoever you want. She was skeptical it could really workout.

We had 3 months left to our wedding date, so I said, "Well I'll prove to you that I can really be okay with this. We have 3 months left until the wedding. How about you and I stop having sex until our wedding night, but during that time you can still have sex with anyone you want, but you have to be honest and tell me about it. If I can't handle it, then we'll find out before the wedding. I don't want you to feel like you need to hide anything from me." She was like, "I don't know. I know it's not fair but I don't want you having sex with other girls." I said, "I didn't say we can both have sex with anyone, just you." She was still unsure. I said, "Look, let's try it and if it doesn't workout then it doesn't workout and we'll know." She said okay. We kissed and made up went out for a hike in some nearby woods to chill out. That night we just stayed in, ordered pizza and watched some romantic comedies.

We still both had our own apartments, though she usually spent the night at mine. For the next couple of weeks she stayed over every night and didn't see anyone else. We worked on planning the wedding. She didn't want to invite too many people, as I think she was still scared it wasn't going to happen, but I invited all my family and friends and told her it was going to be just fine. My family was pretty much paying for the whole thing anyway.

Not having sex with each other was really difficult. We were spending a lot of time together and getting really close and the sexual tension was getting pretty high. We almost did it a few times, but I would call it off and say no, let's wait 'til the wedding night. Then one day she called me at work and said that she was going to stay at her place that night. She didn't say she was going to see anyone else and I didn't ask.

I hadn't heard from her by late the next day, so I called her. I asked how she was doing and if she was coming over tonight. She said she was fine, but she wasn't going to come over. She said she had been so horny with me she couldn't take it, and last night she hooked up with someone and that she was going to see him again tonight. I said, "Okay, but can you come over afterwards?" She said okay, that she would. She called around 9:00 pm and asked if she could still come over. I told her yeah so she came over. I asked her about what she'd done. She said it was a guy she had hooked up with before, but was never a boyfriend. I told her to tell me about it and she was shy about it at first, but once she saw I was getting excited - not upset, she got more into it. I was getting really horny and had to take out my cock and start stroking it. She said maybe we should save sex and started to try and suck it but I pushed her back and said no, we should wait 'til the wedding. She was getting horny too so we both masturbated while she told me about her encounters. Afterwards she said she loved me and we cuddled blissfully to sleep.

This happened a few more times over the next few weeks. I was getting hornier and hornier. She was getting more comfortable with being open about her activities. Then one night as we were masturbating while she was telling me about her latest sexual encounter, I told her I wanted to watch her with another man on our wedding night. I'd never actually watched her have sex with someone else before. She was like "Really?" We started talking about it and it grew into a gangbang. She told me about times she had been gangbanged and said she hadn't done in over a year, but now that we were talking about it she really wanted to do it again. She said she knew a couple of guys that could probably make it happen. This was making me really horny and I came hard all over myself. The wedding was only a month away now, and she was no longer worried that it wasn't going to happen. That night she said she wanted to go out the coming weekend and look for a wedding dress with her mom. The next day I gave her $500 to help pay for a wedding dress. She was really getting excited about it.

I made plans for our wedding night. We were having a relatively small wedding - about 50 guests at an outdoor ceremony. The reception was at large restaurant just down the street and I had rented a cabin/house for 2 days about 30 minutes outside of town in a little lakeside resort area for after the wedding.

She had arranged the gangbang with a black guy that had organized a gangbang for her before. She invited him to the wedding and had given him the address of our rental house. When wedding day came I was nervous as hell both for the wedding and what was coming afterwards. I was having second thoughts about both, but it was all already arranged.

She looked amazing in her dress. It was pure white; not too long, just floor length with no train - lacy, strapless, with a lacy veil. She smelled amazing. We had the ceremony and the kiss was one of the most intense experience I'd ever had. It was like a massive secret. We both knew what was coming, but no one else there, except him, knew.

We went to the reception afterwards and I talked to guy for the first time. We didn't say too much. He told me I was a lucky guy and she was a really cool chick. I knew that of course. After our dance I let him dance with her for a bit. Everyone assumed he was just a regular friend of course. I was getting nervous and anxious. He had arranged for his guys to get to the house around 9:30 pm. That was about an hour and a half away, so I started saying goodbyes and we made our way to the car. He followed us to the house. On the drive there we were both really happy and excited. She asked if I was sure I still wanted to do this like 5 times, but I still said yes.

We got there and I carried her over the threshold. He agree to wait outside for a bit while we got ourselves ready. We put our stuff into the bedroom and started closing a lot of the curtains around the place. She went to the bathroom a bit to prepare herself. We kissed and made out and I had my hands all over her. I wanted her so bad. I has hard as a rock and dripping already. She was like, "Oh my god I can't believe we're doing this." I was like, "I know."

He knocked on the door and said some of his boys were going to be there soon. He came in and we set out some champagne and put on some music. Then he started rearranging the furniture a little. Some cars started driving up. I was freaking out thinking, "Are we really doing this? Maybe this was a bad idea." She put her veil back on and he opened the door and greeted the guys coming in. They were like, "Damn... I've never done a bride before..." Five guys showed up and they had some some of their own alcohol as well. We got things situated. Some of them already knew her, some didn't. We talked for a little bit. She was talking to them, joking a bit, talking about getting married, etc. More guys showed up and then she turned to me and came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then walked into the middle of the room and got down on her knees in front of one of the guys.

She lifted her veil and started undoing his pants while he sipped on a drink. Before long she was surrounded by a ring of big black cocks, sucking each of them in turn. They were shoving their cocks in her face, rubbing them on her. As this was going on, more men continued to come in. After a few minutes of this she stood up and walked over to the couch and pulled back her dress. Her panties were still on. One of the guys looked at me and said, "Why don't you do the honors." I knelt in front of her and started removing her panties while she looked in my eyes with a huge smile on her face. With her panties off I moved out of the way and the line of men moved up on her.

The first guy grabbed her and pulled up into position on the couch with her on her back, her fluffy dress spread back like a huge flower. He shoved his cock into her as she moaned and looked over at me. She mouthed the words "I love you" to me, then closed her eyes and moaned as he began pounding her harder. There were now about 15 guys in the room, drinking, talking, joking, high-fiving each other, watching, getting themselves ready, etc. They began taking their turns, only a few minutes each, shoving their cocks into her eager pussy and pounding her hard, pulling out before they came so the next cock could come in to pound her more.

Others start shoving their cocks into her face for her to suck while her pussy was being used. After most of the men had had a turn she turned over and got on her knees on the couch, dress still on. She rubbed her asshole with a finger. The next guy took the hint and slowly started working his huge black cock into her pale ass. Once he got it in he proceeded to pound her hard while she screamed for more. Again they quickly took their turns, each choosing the hole they wanted to fuck.

Then she stood up and said, "Okay, enough of the dress." She took off the dress and was completely naked. Then she got a guy to come get on the couch and she straddled him, guiding his cock into her pussy. She leaned forward and smacked her ass, signaling someone to come up and fill her ass with another cock. She was grinding back and fourth on their cocks riding them like a cowgirl on a galloping horse. I'd never seen her so intense and engaged sexually before. She had never ridden me like that. They kept taking turns fucking her now wide-open gaping ass while her pussy was filled from below. She was kissing the man below her and I think oblivious to my presence.

She got up and said she wanted to roll over. A different guy got on the couch and she sat on his cock then spread her legs for her pussy to take more cock. She said she wanted cum in her pussy. The next guy fucked her even harder until he came. Other men started getting up on the couch, shoving their cocks in her face for her to suck. Some started cumming in her mouth and on her face. Others continued to pound her pussy and unload into it. After all the other men had cum, the man below her got up and jerked off into her mouth.

Some of the men had left, but most were still there, cheering and giving high fives. Then all eyes turned to me. My new wife looked at me, cum covering her face, and gave me the "come here" finger. I still had my tuxedo on, but I walked over to her. She said, "your turn" and smiled at me. I took off my clothes as the men cheered me on. Her pussy was a completely frothy cream pie mess.

I put my dick in her, but could barely feel anything. It was like sticking my dick into a bowl of warm pudding. I started fucking her, but quickly came in what seemed like only about 30 seconds. She leaned forward to kiss me, but her face was completely covered in cum so I started to pull away, but she grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me to her and we kissed. Her mouth tasted like cum and cum got rubbed all over my face as well. I pulled back and wiped it off.

The guys started leaving. Some shook my hand, others wished us good luck or congratulations. The last guy to leave was the guy who had set it up. My wife (now cleaned up a little) kissed him on the cheek and said thanks. He said anytime she wanted to do it again, just to let him know. She said she would.

After they had all gone, we went to bed, exhausted. She cuddled up to me, looked into my eyes, said, "I love you." I said "I love you too."