wife double vag and fucklicking with bbc True Story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sharkie752222
Prepubescent

wife double vag and fucklicking with bbc True Story

Unread post by sharkie752222 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:36 pm

I have this Black friend from work. He is young muscular and handsome.  He always like to flirt with my wife, make comments to me about her titties, and try and press against her body.  my wife is a naughty Brazilian who is a total slut when she gets horny.  I loved the idea of letting my hung friend bang my wife.  one night we had the chance.  We were all partying together one night and my wife was a little tipsy.  when we got in the car my wife said she wanted to "hang out" with _my friend some more.  I knew what that meant.  she wanted his bbc in her pussy

When he arrived at our place we smoked some weed and got down to business.  my wife had already slipped into some sexy clothing told us to strip down naked and lay on the bed she did a sexy dance for us wile my friend grabbed her ass and slid his hand up her skirt. She was in the middle  of us while we were sitting  naked on the bed stroking and sucking our rock hard cocks. My friends  cock was about the same size  as mine but black.  she turned around and grabbed us both my our cocks and started working them in and out of her mouth.  my friend was really comfortable fondling and using my wife. I gave him a high five as she was blowing us

I was so horny I had to slide my cock up in her brazilian  pussy.  my friend slaid onto our wedding bed and my slut wife put her ass in the air off the edge of the bed.  I started putting  it  in  and I see my wife kissing my friend and really enjoying  it. I said how come your kissing she said " look at his beautiful mouth, I'm going to enjoy this"  what a slutt. She started  taking his shaft in her mouth up and down while playing with his black balls.

After several minutes of sucking his bbc she turned around and asked me for a big kiss.  I could tate the pre cum in her mouth as she pushed his cock taste around my mouth with her tongue. She licked my face and She then instructed me to lay down on my back and she straddled my face with  her wet pussy and told my friend to fuck her doggy style.  my boy wasted no time in putting on a rubber and sliding his cock in her eager  hole.  I was there sucking her big pussy lips and sucking her clit as he thrust into her mercilessly. He was beating the pussy up and I was being  hit in the face and mouth with his BBC and balls. i could have got a black eye the way he was pounding her pussy. I was licking  her super wet pussy as she held my cock tightly.  He was making a loud slapping noise as he Rhode her with his bbc fucking like a young stallion. I could tell she was close to cumming.  my friend  started really putting it balls deep and she let out a monstrous moan as she came on my face.

My friend was just getting  started with my wife and had not had enough  brazilian  milf. And she wanted more cock.  she grabbed her my black friend by the balls and got on top.  she was working on  his cock teasing it in and out of her pussy.  I sat there with my cock in my hand as I was watching my wife bounce up and down on her prick.  she then looked back at me and said "I want two cocks in my pussy"

I got the lube and worked on sliding into my wifes already penetrated pussy.  it was so hard to get both in and my frinds cock slipped out.  My boy wasn't  wearing  a condom. I put a ton of lube on both our cocks and guided his raw black snake into my wife's throbbing pussy.  I entered 2nd and pressed my cock shafts against his as we both were in the same hole together with no condoms.  my package and his pressed firmly together sack to sack and cock to cock.  My friend on the bottom me on top. I knew this was my wife's fantasy and it was actually happening. my friend devoured my wife's huge d tits and mashed them on his face.  my wife sliding up and down as all three of our sex organs were all working together in this intense fucking session.  my wife started moaning like a Nasty slut having from having her cunt stretched out by two cocks. she started rocking back on our dicks so we would go deeper. my friend  and I could tell she was ready to cum and really picked up the intensity till she moaned out came.  she collapsed on top of him kissed him open mouth as we continued to plow her.
felt so good with our two bare cocks sharing her pussy I couldn't resist and was nearly Cumming  myself

after a few more pumps I came deep in her pussy and paused. I gave it a few more pumps and then pulled out watching my cum dribble all over his black balls.  he continued to buck his hips and fuck her juicy cum filled gash. He was fucking her with a ferocious pace and making a mess of my creampie inside.  he was bouncing  my wife on his fat dick like he owned her. He had no condom on at this point, was kissing her, and had one hand squeezing  her tit, and the other grabbing her ass.  he was using my wife like a slut and she loved it.  All i could do was wacth this black stallion thrust his black cock into my wifes snatch and jerk off to the site.  as my friend was burying his cock balls deep with every thrust he was getting close too,  and moaned out as he pumped my wife's cunt full of his black seed.  she kissed him and said thanks for making one of my fantasies come true.  

We did more fucking that night taking turns on her and him using her by himself for a while as I just watched and jerked off.  more to come........

sharkie752222
Prepubescent

Re: wife double vag and fucklicking with bbc True Story

Unread post by sharkie752222 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Tell me what you think. Any yall ever hit he's positions like double vag or fucklicking?

dorsetben

Unread post by dorsetben » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:51 am

No experience but it sounds like you had fun. What a wife!!

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:10 am

Scarlett loves DVP and we've done it several times. It's easiest when the other guy is really hung. He takes the bottom and can stay in better. One of our old 3sum playmates was 9" and we all lasted a hot 5 min or so cock pistons pumping into her really wet pussy. The friction is amazing and if you can find the right position and ruthm its tbe best feeling ever. Once we all came together and she was a real creamy mess. Our full loads washed with hers. It was the first time I ever cleaned the mix of 3 fresh orgasms from her and she loved watching me clean off his big, cum covered cock.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!