The Gold Chair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cumhubby
Trainable

The Gold Chair

Unread post by cumhubby » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:49 am

When we furnished our bedroom, Tina had found a chair with gold cushions that she thought went well with our décor. It was quite comfortable but got little use during the first seven years of our marriage. Once Joe became part owner of my wife's cunt that all changed. The gold chair became the place where I sat and watched my wife spread her legs and give her cunt to this man and his big, uncut cock.
It took about six months of seeing him before she let him fuck her bareback, at first insisting he pull out and cum on her tits and belly. But before long she wanted his big scumloads in her cunt. Eventually she had her tubes tied and then Joe was free to empty his balls in her each and every time. His loads were more than I could produce in a week and he left the sheets soaked with his sperm every time. There were many nights that I slept on the wet spot, something Tina mercilessly teased me about.
As I mentioned in other postings, Joe owned a restaurant and we would invite him over after he closed up. This meant that he visited near midnight, well after our kids were asleep. Tina waited in our bed and I would quietly let him in the front door and lead him to the bedroom where he would find my wife waiting, legs open wide and ready to be fucked. What a thrill for a cuckold like me to see my wife baring her cunt for this man who had become her second husband.
There was little foreplay during these meetings other than Joe kneeling up on the bed and licking Tina to a few orgasms before rising up to fuck her. I would take my seat in the gold chair and stroke my cock as I watched Joe use my wife for his pleasure. This put me right behind him as he ate her cunt, his ass high in the air and his big cock and balls hanging down within arms reach. At this point I wasn't yet a cocksucker but I had handled his cock before at Tina's urging, so I would stroke his cock and rub his balls, getting him hard to fuck my wife. As usual, the constant leakage of precum had my hand wet and I would use it to spread the juice on his shaft, getting his cock nice and slick to enter Tina's cunt.
I could have never imagined seven years earlier that I would allow another man to fuck the woman I loved, much less using my hand to prepare his cock to do so.
When he was ready, Joe would slip his cock from my hand and slide it right into my wife's very wet cunt and give her what she was anticipating all evening. He thrust that big cock deep in her cunt and brought a whine from her that betrayed the pleasure that it provided. I sat back in the gold chair and jerked my cock as I watched him bring her to many, many orgasms before he filled her cunt with his scum. He would linger with his cock buried in her cunt for a short time before pulling out. When he did, his thick scum would immediately start flowing from her well fucked cunt. I may have not been a cocksucker at this point but I was already a scum pig and loved cleaning up and eating Joe's loads. So, I would jump from the gold chair and dive into my wife's slimy cunt and lick up all the scum I could get. I loved the taste and the thickness of it and just loved eating it. While I was busy feasting on her cunt, Tina would be cleaning Joe's cock, either with her mouth or a washcloth she had on the night table. She certainly didn't want to leave any evidence for Joe's wife, Lucinda to find when he got home.
After walking joe to the door and shaking his hand as a way of thanking him for fucking my wife, I hurried back to the bedroom to fuck Tina and enjoy a nice sloppy second fuck. Even after all I ate there was still a lot of scum buried deep in her cunt. We both enjoyed fucking in his scum and discussing the session.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: The Gold Chair

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:21 am

Exce;;ent beginning to what could be a good series. Keep it "cumming"
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.