My first bull (non fiction)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Shefaali_India
Virgin

My first bull (non fiction)

Unread post by Shefaali_India » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Once I decided to be a hotwife, one of the first bulls to whose bedroom I was sent to was someone that my stag met at his work. He was a traveller to our city and was put up in a big hotel. Sensing that he could be a probable bull for me, he was invited to our home for a weekend lunch and we (as in I and the bull) developed an instant liking for each other.

We sat opposite to each other at the table and my stag, wanting to give him space to enable him making advances to me, sat slightly away on the same table. During lunch I felt his leg touch and brush against mine and to encourage him I didnt move my legs away. Pretty soon I realized he was actually brushing his legs more often and sometimes with both his legs across mine. My bull and I shared many approving glances. When our dinner was done my stag excused himself to make an urgent call and my prospective bull offered to help me with the cleaning which I graciously accepted. While at the kitchen he started asking me about how long we have been together and how hectic my life must be with my stag’s frequent outstation trips.i knew what he was hinting at and I wanted him to feel encouraged. So I made a very sorry face and told him how frustrating it can get sometimes when he isnt around. I even went ahead to tell him a lie that my stag returned from a trip two days back and because of hs hectic work schedule still didnt find time to be with me as a man.

My prospective bull was quite enthused and asked me if I could help him choosing a dress that he wanted ot buy for his wife from here as he wasnt sure of how to select a dress for women. I said I will ask my husband. So when my stag realized he had given us sufficient ‘us’ time he joined us and I told him that our guest wanted some help in selecting gifts for his wife. My stag caught the drift immediately and encouraged my prospective bull about how well I know the shopping centres here and that I can guide our guest around the city as well.

We left as soon as I got dressed. I knew the real purpose of us going out and selected a low back sleeveless blouse which gave a presentable view of my cleavage for my saree. My bull had the taxi with him and we sat in the back seat while the chauffer drove. No sooner had we stared he asked if there is a pharmacy around as he needed to pick up something very essential. I knew precisely what ‘essential’ he was referring to, but just played naive and asked as to what he wanted to buy because if it’s a common medicine then I may be having it in my handbag itself. He probably was a bit hesitant to acknowledge, but when I repeatedly prodded him he admitted somewhat sheepishly that he wanted to buy a few packs of condoms. I feigned surprise and said ‘few packs? How many do you need‘? He said he wanted to be sure he has stock at the hour of need. We both laughed. He asked me “what’s your preferred variety in condoms. My wife loves dotted ones but i just wanted to know what other women feel about it”. I said “I encourage my husband to not wear one at all unless I am at the stage where there is a risk of pregnancy and that right now I am in my safe period when he could just undress me and enjoy...but then my husband just doesnt have the time to do it”. I went ahead and told him that he (as in my bull) must be a very caring husband as most men hate using condoms. I think he got the message that I was trying to pass and decided to skip buying the condoms. He asked me if I would like to have a coffee with him at his hotel before we went shopping. I said I was indeed feeling the need for a coffee; and then I added, “but I dont know if your hotel will allow you to take your guest upto your room or not”. With that he knew I communicated to him about my willingness to go to his room.

He asked the taxi to be diverted to his hotel. We went up to his room and once there I asked him if I could use his washroom. I told him I will be back in a moment and during this time he could consider relaxing him a bit. I went inside the washroom, closed the door and stripped down to my lingerie. I called out to him and said he has a lovely bathtub. He came upto the closed washroom door and asked if I would like to use it. I opened the door and asked If he was serious. I saw he was in no different form than me. While I had stripped inside the washroom, so has he upto his underwear. I said ‘your wife is a very lucky woman from what i could realize being inside your swollen and stretched underwear. He smiled, held my hand and said lets relax a bit first on the bed before hitting the bathtub.

I smiled approvingly. He loved (and really really loved) the doggy position. We stayed in his room for quite sometime, never went out for shopping, which in any case was never intended to; he asked me to have dinner with him and once he pleasured both himself and me repeatedly and thoroughly, he dropped me back home and thanked my stag for letting his wife help him so much with the shopping. When he left, I winked at my stag to celebrate the success of procuring my first bull after I decided to be a hotwife.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: My first bull (non fiction)

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Great beginning to possible great series. Keep writing!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Shefaali_India
Virgin

Re: My first bull (non fiction)

Unread post by Shefaali_India » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:39 am

Thank you Sam.