Hearing my wife come with another man

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

Hearing my wife come with another man

Unread post by edwardbare » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:52 am

When I was in my 20s I was married to a highly orgasmic young woman. One afternoon we had a session together in which I counted no less than 50 consecutive orgasms that she had.

We had an open marriage, and sometimes attended orgies together. At one such I had just had a so-so encounter with another woman and I asked a male friend whether he knew where my wife was. He said he thought she was over in the next room because the loud panting and crying out that was clearly audible sounded like her.

I was taken aback by the thought that this guy recognized my wife's orgasm sounds more readily than I did—he had fucked her earlier that evening. She did four guys that night, and me when we got home.

Although it seemed odd at the time, this has become one of my favorite memories.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Hearing my wife come with another man

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:51 am

I hope you are going somewhere with this.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:55 am

Nice memory to share, thanks!

edwardbare
Trainable

Unread post by edwardbare » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:47 am

My six-year marriage to this remarkable woman was a half-century ago, and I don't have detailed stories to tell. It was more of an open/swinging marriage than a hotwife one, but I intend occasionally to post brief snapshots of moments relevant to this site. Some people post short stories here, and I love them, but mine will be more like haikus.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:48 am

I've heard HW cum with her FB several times, its a moan she does not do with me. I know when he has put his cock in her, she lets out a moan " oh god, oh god."

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:47 am

My wife moans very loudly with a BF and has become very verbal but like Arizonaguy's wife, one of my favorites is hearing her say "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"