Milf Next Door's First Experience

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
KendallA
Virgin

Milf Next Door's First Experience

Unread post by KendallA » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54 am

This is my recollection of the story my beautiful wife Ann shared with me from a recent date she had. As a little background, we are in our 40's, happily married for 20+ and share a desire for her to have a young black lover to have fun with. Ann is your typical MILF next door. She's 5-8, 140 lbs, with great legs, a nice ass and shoulder length brunette hair and C cup breasts and a business professional.

Prior to meeting in college, Ann had a few lovers. It never bothered me, but when I read her diary about her experiences in college, I think it made me a voyeur. Ever since, I've had a desire to watch her enjoy the things that she wrote about in her diary, to witness her sexual ecstasy and to enjoy the sights and sounds of the most beautiful woman in my world, be excited and more importantly, satisfied.

I was busy at work when I got a text from Ann that she was going to a movie with Ed. He was a 40 year old businessman that visited our area from time to time and he was in town. Ed had contacted us about 6 months earlier on SLS. In his first email, he commented that Ann was "stunning," something she seemed to really like as she said no man had every said to her before. Apparently I had used everything in the book except that one?

We had met Ed for drinks a month earlier and they had hit it off. After two drinks and a few laughs, Ed asked her to dance. Later she would tell me that they had kissed a few times on the dance floor and during one of the bathroom visits I took to give them some alone time, she had allowed him to slide his hand under her dress and lightly finger her sweet spot.

When I went to get the car, I caught a glimpse of a long embrace and passionate kiss before she left his car to re-join me.

Once she got in our car and I drove off, she slid my hand under her skirt. She was wetter than I had every felt. We ripped our clothes off the moment we were inside the house.

For weeks afterward, any mention of Ed or our night out with him and Ann was immediately heightened, any little sexual contact and she was ready to be naked. Merely mentioning Ed's name, or the fun she had with him, and she was quickly in a state of erotic joy. During the day, she was more open and shared more honest answers about her thoughts, desires and what she was looking for in a new friend.

As we had chatted and role played about what our shared fantasy was, she had expressed that her fantasy guy would be late 20's, dark and smooth. Ed wasn't 20, but she said, "40 was okay, too."

Ann had also expressed that a lover a "little bigger, but not too big," was preferable. She added that it was not the size so much as what you do with it that matters.

We had a mutual desire for her to experience a lover with the stamina to go two or three rounds. that she could experience an orgasm from intercourse, and to have an experience that when she was done, she'd felt like she had really been fucked well.

Ann texted me a few selfies as she got ready for her movie date. Her smile had a naughty but giddy look as she knew this date with Ed was likely to lead to her first sex with a smooth, dark man since college. The final pic she sent me was a pic of her in the mirror, with tight denim, knee high boots and a low cut silky red shirt. Her legs looked amazing and her ass just a little better!

"I just pulled up at the theater. He's already inside. I love you!" she said.

"I am the luckiest man in the world. Have fun!"

It was about 45 minutes later when my phone chimed. I jumped with a mix of anticipation and excitement. Ann was at the concession stand and texted to let me know she was enjoying herself.

"A few minutes into the movie he held my hand."

She said later he was resting his hand on her leg and eventually it was between her legs. I asked if that was okay. She said, "yeah, it was nice, warmed me up."

I was in a permanent state of arousal. I couldn't stop thinking how my beautiful wife was cuddled up with her new friend and how excited her body must be.

I asked how aroused she was, the reply was brief, "Very!"

I knew it was likely that she was going to make Ed her first lover in our new adventure together.

"Movie just ended. Going to his place for a drink, if that is ok?" she inquired.

"Of course it is! Did you have fun at the movie?"

"Maybe!"

It was the most painful answer...maybe. It often means yes, but there were no details. But then I saw that she was typing another text.

"I may have had my hand between his legs," she sent, adding a blowing kiss emoji on to the end.

I asked if she liked what she found. "Yes! Not small at all!"

I could sense her excitement. Ed was a great guy and she was obviously aroused by his physique. I paused for a moment and smiled as I asked her if she was going to get naked with him.

"I hope so!" and I knew Ann was well on her way to having a night of intense sexual pleasure with her first black lover since college. And I was happy for her.

About an hour later she checked in.

"We started kissing as soon as I was in the door. His arms and chest are really nice. We went into the bedroom. He pulled my top off and kissed my breasts. He took his clothes off and slowly pulled my pants off."

My heart was racing as I imagined my wife in the setting she was describing to me.

"He started at the top and kissed and licked. I was super wet. It was so hot to look down and see his dark skin between my legs.
He is very talented...had my first O."

"Do you love his cock?" I inquired.

"Yes!" she quickly replied.

"How much?"

"I don't want to stop," and with that there was phone silence for some time before she reached out again.

Ann filled me in on more details. She knew the details and her thoughts were a huge part of the fun for me.

"He climbed on top of me and just rubbed his body on mine. Teasing my hoo ha for just a minute or two. He slowly entered me, it felt so good. He is very thick, OMG it felt soooo good. My nipples were so hard. He started going faster. He just kept going. It was the longest I've ever had a man inside me, I loved it! I had another explosive O."

"We flipped over and I started riding him. He was so hard. I turned around and started to ride him backwards. I was riding him slow, just feeling every inch. It felt so sexy with his hands on my butt as his cock filled me up. He reached his hands around and played with my nipples. His cock is like the perfect toy; it's big, hard and never stops. I could feel him getting close, and I started to grind faster and faster trying to pull his cock deeper and deeper. And then he raised his hips and tensed up and slipped out of me and shot his hot cum on my back."

"We got a drink and were laughing and having fun when I took him in my mouth and before long he was hard again. He isn't huge, but just enough bigger that it feels different."

I had pretty much quit working and was just sitting, waiting for the next text to pop up.

"OMG so much fun! The second round was even better than the first."

Now a couple hours into her date with Ed, it seemed to be winding down. Her texts seemed to indicate Ed had given her the perfect sex she had been fantasizing about for several years.

Before starting the drive home, she sent me a couple of pictures he had taken of his dark hands on her hoo ha, one of her sucking his cock, one her well used hoo ha after he had pulled out. But then she surprised me with a short video clip. My heart raced as I watched, the camera was in her hand, showing him removing her thong. Another short clip showed his dark cock teasing her hoo ha and then slipping inside her wet pussy. The camera, now in his hand, showed his cock slowly going deeper and deeper as her hoo ha gripped his dark shaft.

I had once mentioned that if we were not together when she had fun with someone else, that I hoped she would try to share a few pics or a video clip of the experience. She had remembered!

"On my way home. It's nice knowing I can have fun and come home to you."

After years of pillow talk, hotwife movies, sexting and all the other babysteps along the journey, she had enjoyed her first encounter. While her time with Ed had come to an end for the evening, the fun Ann and I would have in the afterglow, were just beginning.

To be continued...

OOAA

Re: Milf Next Door's First Experience

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:07 am

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 am

Excellent first chapter. Please sir, more!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

goodtimes2
$2 Ho

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:04 am

Amazing intro to her adventures. Did he become a regular lover for her?

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:51 am

What a tremendous story!
Thank you for sharing in such detail!