Watching my wife with small-cocked lover

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

Watching my wife with small-cocked lover

Unread post by edwardbare » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:09 am

This was back in the 60s, when we were all in our 20s. We'd hosted an orgy for a dozen people and they were all lying around naked and fucked out in our living room, listening to music. My wife decided to try out a very handsome Asian-American guy who was sitting on the couch facing most of us. She and her girlfriend/lover began to caress him together and wound up jointly licking and sucking his four-inch cock. My wife was particularly fascinated by it and decided to try fucking him. She straddled him, kneeling on the couch facing him, inserted his cock and began rising up and down in full view of the rest of us.

I was fine with this, particularly since I had earlier fucked his beautiful blonde girlfriend.

Unfortunately, he was too nervous to stay hard and she eventually had to give up, but I remember this scene often, and it still turns me on.

Agent Okra
Prepubescent

Re: Watching my wife with small-cocked lover

Unread post by Agent Okra » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Too bad they didn't have the blue pill back then so maybe your wife could have completed her mission. The image is a turn-on for me as well.
Did you view this as her trying to do him a favor or that she was satisfying her own curiosity?
My wife has helped out a few guys in the past that were "in need" for various reasons. Valid or not, it's always been great for us afterward.
Agt. O

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:53 pm

My wife had a regular FB in the 90's that was rather small, but he liked to eat her for hours so he was a favorite. And he could cum 3 times a night with maybe 20 minute recovery time. Between the two of us we could wear her out.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

edwardbare
Trainable

Unread post by edwardbare » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 pm

She was just very attracted to him.