Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:01 pm

paradox,

Reverse psychology is very strong when used properly. Do as I had suggested and as you are negatively suggesting it she should grasp and apply it.. One thing at a time.

How did you react when she slapped you ?? And when she made you kneel ?? Who and how many people were watching each time ??

I make sure the people nearby always know she is your wife. I tuck her arm in mine.. Flirt and make out at tables in restaurants or clubs.. Even stores while shopping. And when the waitress hands me the bill or the cashier tells me the total, your wife will speak up and say "oh, my husband will be paying that" as she looks your way and nods her head matter-of-factly towards you.. And then squeezes my arm and snuggles close to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Many similar situations cause such beautiful reactions from the waitresses, cashiers, and surrounding people.

This is especially effective shopping for lingerie. Your wife and I (as well as others) watching as you pick out panties, nylons and cute outfits .. Then nervously bringing them to the cashier while your wife and I stand arm in arm snuggling behind you.. And as the cashier looks at me and asks "will there be anything else ??".. And I say "no, I think that will be all.. My husband will pay you !!". The looks will be priceless as you blush and pull out your wallet .. A red ladies wallet.. And pay with your flowery design credit card. Maybe your nails should be polished also ?? Red ??

Wearing a ladies bracelet, ring or necklace will enhance your humiliation as someone notices and keeps looking with "wondering or puzzled look".

And a dab of your wife's perfume will definitely draw attention as you walk by someone or are at a table or cashier station.. Standing in line .. Anywhere it will make someone look and wonder if it is you !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:14 am

Master Brad, first your questions. I think maybe only one table saw her slap me and it was not too hard a slap. The kneeling was in the parking lot and I'm not sure anyone saw. That is her design, to let me know she is saving it for later. She keeps our bedroom roles private, and we are vanilla in public, but for these rare incidents.

I love the shopping for lingerie ideas. That's probably the best "public humiliation" act and I'm sure some of the sales ladies at Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood have seen this before. Letting the waitress at a restaurant know the lover and husband dynamic would be exciting, especially if she is open to it and chimes in with a little shaming.

I'll have to remember the ladies jewelry and perfume for my list of how a sissy should dress for her wife's dominant lover. (Sissy Cuckold Club thread) But the idea of having the sissy-cuck wear a little bit in public is brilliant. Just enough to make people wonder, so that only people sensitive to the dynamic will figure it out. Then they might even comment.

Keep your threads going. I really like the way you tease a cuckold and take him to complete submission in his desire for more. Paradox

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:05 am

Hi Brad,

Do you find on average cucks have a smaller penis?
Have you met any cucks with a very large penis?

I'm not suggesting if you have a smaller penis you're likely to be a cuck, but wondering whether that has a psychological effect at all?

Also, as you mentioned, always of a mindset of being a BF/bull etc. If you had a long term partner would you have any qualms about having a MFM experience with her?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:08 am

Jeff,

You always have such interesting questions.. Off the wall, but interesting.

You don't have to have a small dicky to be a cuckold.. But most cuckolds have small dickies !! The only time I have actually been with a husband and wife that the husband had a big Vick was in more of a swinging or 3some situation.. Where we both satisfied a horny wife. It is not as exciting to me as a true cuckold situation but it is fun. The cickold relationships I have been in, I was always bigger than the cuckold, even though he may have been average size.. But the difference in size is one of the first things that initiates his submission to me. What size is your dicky ??

I have flaunted hot wives as though they were my own.. I have used them to tease.. To flirt.. To exhibit.. To suck a cock if I felt a guy deserved it.. And also watched him fuck her which is great entertainment. I have also had gf's I have done the same with. While I am the Dominant party they are both actually submitting to me. So, I guess that answers your second question ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Ha ha, Mine is not small, but large average - betw 7-7.5" long and 5.5" around. I wouldn't mind an inch length and half inch girth more :)

For the second question, yes, I believe it does. As a dominant, I was wondering if would you have any issues sharing her in a MFM scenario - where she was getting pleasured by two guys (one of them being you), I suppose, as you come across so dominant, would a MFM when it's 'your' girl who is the focus of pleasure concern your dominating outlook? So, I think you answered that ;)

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:17 pm

bradisalpha wrote:dcharles,

I get great satisfaction from the hot wife and the cuckold both.. together. Although their submission is different, the wife goes into a elevated state of sensuality as her mind and body releases all of her inhibitions .. and the cuckold forgets who he is in the state of submission to both of us.

There is nothing hotter than a cuckold on his knees in front of me .. With his mouth open.. full of my CUM... oozing out of the sides of his lips and down onto his chin .. As he looks up with a look of abandon in his eyes.. Feeling the submission and humiliation of the moment as he slowly swallows my CUM.. And his hot wife whispering what a good boy he is in his ear as she scoops up the remaining CUM on his lips and chin.. Pushing it into his mouth as he sucks her fingers clean... While I slowly finger her pussy feeling her juices dripping out into my hand. That is the height of an Alpha man's satisfaction.

My absolute favorite cuckold is a sissy cuckold.. Which takes a lot of time and conditioning. But once he reaches this standard he becomes eligible to join a select group of sissy cuckolds under my supervision.

Brad
Wow

LimRick
Trainable

Unread post by LimRick » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Wow[/quote]

Yeah, that is crazy hot. Not sure if I can handle it, but the thought of my wife and I submitting is quite a turn on. Glad to hear there are men out there who want to do this to/with a couple.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:12 am

Hi Brad, many thanks for the thread...truly a BF who is clearly very much clued in to the cuck psyche; you're last few chapters brought on that flushed, heart thumping feeling that I love to experience (just a wannabee here, but certain well written posts make me feel almost like I'm there).

Anyway, I was eagerly speeding through the thread....enjoyed Chapter 11 and was waiting for 12, which was being prepared back in April...what happened? - I was dying to hear the intimate details of how things progressed after you'd danced with the eager wife...it's killing me!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:23 pm

bradisalpha wrote:I have been thinking about writing a sort of biography of my path to becoming a Dominant BF (Bull, although I don't like that term and prefer "BF"). As I post in the threads here, and hear stories from many cuckolds, I realize that we all begin our sexual path when we are very young. And it seems that our thoughts and fantasies begin coming out as experiences in high school. From there we mature and fall into the roll that has already been established .. even though we don't realize it until much later.

A lot of these sexual urges, desires and cravings are actually embedded in us as "human nature", but "society's rules" try to steer us in a different direction. This is where the turmoil begins within ourselves as we try to understand these desires and go against what "society" accepts as "normal". But, in the end, these urges, desires and cravings can become so strong that they cannot be ignored and hence we have GF's, BF's, cuckolds, hot wives, and cheating wives... And many variations of all of them !!

I enjoy reading stories of how hot wives and cuckolds have progressed to this lifestyle but I don't see these same stories relating to a BF.. So I decided that if you would like to read about a BF from the beginning I would write my story. I have been encouraged by a few cuckolds and if all agree I will continue.

Brad
Until reading your comment, I hadn't thought a lot about how it came about over time. Having considered it awhile though, it makes sense. My wife had several sexual episodes prior to our marriage, which she freely admitted. The more she told me, the more details I wanted to hear. She soon learned that excited me and resulted in hot sex between us. She became a master at details thereafter. I began to encourage her to have sex with others and within a couple of years from the time we married she had her first experience with a man we met in a lounge. More than a year later she had an affair without my knowledge that lasted three months until I learned of it. Following a discussion that night, she agreed to have sex with other men and either allow me to watch or tell me the "details" afterward. That has worked out well for us, but I know most married couples couldn't handle that.

For us, it was one step after another but it now seems to have developed rather smoothly, to each of our satisfactions. It takes a certain mindset, apparently different from most others. Our stories have been in the Hotwife section of this website.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Sir
Thank you for taking the time to write this down I went threw the whole post and found it very informative. When you mentioned a potential cuck husband accepting compliments about his wife from alpha men really stuck home. This has happened to me more than once in public and I clam up. My submissive side shuts me down. I need to work on that I think.
Thanks

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Clueless hubby wrote:Sir
Thank you for taking the time to write this down I went threw the whole post and found it very informative. When you mentioned a potential cuck husband accepting compliments about his wife from alpha men really stuck home. This has happened to me more than once in public and I clam up. My submissive side shuts me down. I need to work on that I think.
Thanks
What have they said that made you shut down ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:37 am

It’s just takes them to notice her and mention it. I can’t even look him in the eye once a man finds my wife attractive and he’s an alpha. A lot of men will say things like ‘wow, your wife looks like some actress”. She’s only five foot and they comment about her being a ‘spinner” alot as well. I need to incourage that kind of talk from them some how.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:28 am

bradisalpha wrote:Chapter 1

... I fucked my first girl (Becky.. I will never forget it !!) when I was in eighth grade and had a hard time getting my cock inside her...

Brad
Hmm, let's see. That was when my wife first had sex also. Maybe you knew each other back then. (just kidding)

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:58 am

Clueless hubby wrote:It’s just takes them to notice her and mention it. I can’t even look him in the eye once a man finds my wife attractive and he’s an alpha. A lot of men will say things like ‘wow, your wife looks like some actress”. She’s only five foot and they comment about her being a ‘spinner” alot as well. I need to incourage that kind of talk from them some how.
You can only encourage it by making sure she has sexy outfits to wear when you are out with her to draw their attention and introduce her to the Alpha men around her or keep them in close range. I always enjoy how a cuckold sinks into submission when I compliment and talk with his hot wife. It shows respect for me and is also an indication of his willingness if I take the conversation further with her.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:08 am

bradisalpha wrote:I just copied a post that I made in a different thread that probably relates to the cuckold desires that I refer to as I write my BF history:

"I think a lot of times a guy loves to show off his girlfriend.. like showing off a new car.. And then when someone wants to touch and feel her he doesn't really realize it until it is too late. Then his emotions can be mixed with pride and jealousy along with anger and humiliation ..but then his dick gets involved and the sexual arousal begins to take over his mind creating turmoil inside him. Once he feels that arousal it can become addicting and he may then crave more.. then more.. Until he becomes a traditional cuckold. I am not sure you can stop that process once it begins. It is very powerful !!"

Brad
This is brilliant. Im beginning to agree that you cant stop it. No doubt it is very powerful.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:15 am

I get great satisfaction from the hot wife and the cuckold both.. together. Although their submission is different, the wife goes into a elevated state of sensuality as her mind and body releases all of her inhibitions .. and the cuckold forgets who he is in the state of submission to both of us.

There is nothing hotter than a cuckold on his knees in front of me .. With his mouth open.. full of my CUM... oozing out of the sides of his lips and down onto his chin .. As he looks up with a look of abandon in his eyes.. Feeling the submission and humiliation of the moment as he slowly swallows my CUM.. And his hot wife whispering what a good boy he is in his ear as she scoops up the remaining CUM on his lips and chin.. Pushing it into his mouth as he sucks her fingers clean... While I slowly finger her pussy feeling her juices dripping out into my hand. That is the height of an Alpha man's satisfaction.

My absolute favorite cuckold is a sissy cuckold.. Which takes a lot of time and conditioning. But once he reaches this standard he becomes eligible to join a select group of sissy cuckolds under my supervision.

Brad
I just read this. I hate the thought of that and what it would do to me....but right this moment, in my state of frenzy while preparing to hand over the keys....I must be totally honest and say I would. OMG.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:23 am

PlayboyFan wrote:

Brad
I just read this. I hate the thought of that and what it would do to me....but right this moment, in my state of frenzy while preparing to hand over the keys....I must be totally honest and say I would. OMG.
In your state of frenzy, yes, you would. Is that exciting you ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:29 am

bradisalpha wrote:
PlayboyFan wrote:

Brad
In your state of frenzy, yes, you would. Is that exciting you ??

Brad
.........yes.......simply yes.

hwwannabe62
Experienced

Unread post by hwwannabe62 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:41 am

Sir, thank you for your post and story it is very exciting! I think the biggest fear I have is my wife thinking I'm gay. Many times I jerk off next to her while she lays at my side and I ask her to humiliate me. Like everyone else has said, it's really just the submission and humiliation that I crave! We have large dildos that she sucks on and while she does I kiss her lips and cheeks just as you described. I have even gone as far as licking the dick and a few times putting it in my mouth! She says things like "you're a little Gay-boy aren't you?" I love it when she talks to me that way and come immediately all over my belly. She also says things like "aren't you going to come yet?...come all over your stomach, hit your face with it you fucking loser!" "You suck in bed!" Not much is said after only me trying desperately to tell her I am not gay it's just the submission/humiliation etc. She doesn't say much about it afterwards either, maybe she doesn't want to think it's a real desire of mine. AND....it may not be a real life desire! What if this is only a sexual fantasy for me? If I had a real man's dick in front of me to suck, I really may not do it! Guys gross me out sexually. Is it possible that other cucks on here would react the same? Meaning, this is only a strong fantasy and nothing more??? Thanks for your insight, and sorry for all the questions.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 am

it is just so sexually exciting for us cucks to be talked to the way she does you. I know I enjoy it tremendously when my wife talks about me taking a cock in my ass, how much I would enjoy it, how good I'd cum from that. And yes I have licked dildos to insert into her, licked around her lips as I fuck her with them...licked our large suction cup one mounted to the shower wall before I hold it to guide it into her...and push her back onto it watchin it part her lips and sink deep into her sex. And in the shower cause of how much she will let loose & squirt when she orgasms on it. our most used sex toy is a silicone cock ring - butt plug on/in me. my wife tries to convince me I'm not gay...but maybe a little bi and it's just that my body likes anal stimulation.

I have been ass fucked & my wife asks me about it often during sex. YES I would allow it again but I want it with her there. YES I would suck a cock before - during & after it pleasures my wife.

your excitement - desire & maybe need of it should lead you to perform this way for your wife. take the fantasy to reality and don't regret your sexual activities with your wife
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:35 pm

hwwannabe62 wrote:Sir, thank you for your post and story it is very exciting! I think the biggest fear I have is my wife thinking I'm gay. Many times I jerk off next to her while she lays at my side and I ask her to humiliate me. Like everyone else has said, it's really just the submission and humiliation that I crave! We have large dildos that she sucks on and while she does I kiss her lips and cheeks just as you described. I have even gone as far as licking the dick and a few times putting it in my mouth! She says things like "you're a little Gay-boy aren't you?" I love it when she talks to me that way and come immediately all over my belly. She also says things like "aren't you going to come yet?...come all over your stomach, hit your face with it you fucking loser!" "You suck in bed!" Not much is said after only me trying desperately to tell her I am not gay it's just the submission/humiliation etc. She doesn't say much about it afterwards either, maybe she doesn't want to think it's a real desire of mine. AND....it may not be a real life desire! What if this is only a sexual fantasy for me? If I had a real man's dick in front of me to suck, I really may not do it! Guys gross me out sexually. Is it possible that other cucks on here would react the same? Meaning, this is only a strong fantasy and nothing more??? Thanks for your insight, and sorry for all the questions.
You will suck it if your wife tells you to !! Like inNC says, the fantasy will become reality.. it is just a matter of time !! You may be thinking about a gay act with a man when you think about it now, but when you are with your wife and a BF you will only think about sucking a real Cock for your wife the way you suck her dildo for her now. The gay feelings will not enter your mind.. only the sexual feelings of being submissive to your wife and her bf and the excitement that is flowing through you as you assume the role of their cuckold. And once you have felt the elevated feelings of sucking a real Cock you will want it over and over again.. and the taste of his cum will become addictive. Don’t let sucking a cock become a hurdle for you right now. Play as you are and enjoy yourself.. and understand that this is just a process to prepare you for the real thing later. And don’t fret about not wanting to do it at that time.. you will want to do it.. the sexual tension will be too high for you to resist !! Enjoy it and bath in the submission and humiliation.

Are you secretly, deep down inside, looking forward to a real Cock to suck ?? Begging for it to happen ?? Does your dicky get hard when you think about it ?? Thinking about your wife whispering in your ear .. telling you to take his cock a little deeper in your mouth ?? And to suck a little harder ?? And to let your saliva drool out over your chin and onto his cock ?? Helping you with every little detail ?? Tell me what you think about when you have these hidden thoughts.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 am

Brad

Brad, you have several sissy cuckolds and their hotwives. But you dont seem to ever mention doing FMF threesomes with both cucks watching or even alone with the hotwives, worshipping you. I am not talking about impersonal gangbangs or or group sex with another bull present. I mean you alone with the hotwives.
Do you have such experiences? (Like described in my post : http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 36#p863136 )

Please detail any of such stories if you can :D

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:12 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Clueless hubby wrote:It’s just takes them to notice her and mention it. I can’t even look him in the eye once a man finds my wife attractive and he’s an alpha. A lot of men will say things like ‘wow, your wife looks like some actress”. She’s only five foot and they comment about her being a ‘spinner” alot as well. I need to incourage that kind of talk from them some how.
You can only encourage it by making sure she has sexy outfits to wear when you are out with her to draw their attention and introduce her to the Alpha men around her or keep them in close range. I always enjoy how a cuckold sinks into submission when I compliment and talk with his hot wife. It shows respect for me and is also an indication of his willingness if I take the conversation further with her.

Brad

Brad, you have several sissy cuckolds and their hotwives. But you dont seem to ever mention doing FMF threesomes with both cucks watching or even alone with the hotwives, worshipping you. I am not talking about impersonal gangbangs or or group sex with another bull present. I mean you alone with the hotwives.
Do you have such experiences? (Like described in my post : viewtopic.php?p=863136#p863136 )

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 am

maxbud wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Do you have such experiences? (Like described in my post : viewtopic.php?p=863136#p863136 )

You are correct. I prefer one on one with a hot wife.. and concentrate on taking her to the highest levels of orgasm and sexual satisfaction that I possibly can.. and pulling her husband as far down the path of cuckold submission while doing it. It takes a lot of concentration to get into the extremes and to completely dominate their minds as well as their bodies. It goes beyond “sex play/fucking” and sometimes into B&D as the journey intensifies. This is the path I enjoy taking a couple as a very Dominant Alpha Male.

However, their are times when I will meet with another BF and his hot wife/cuckold for an enjoyable evening of no pressure Sex.. swapping hot wives.. putting the two cuckold husbands in various uncomfortable and embarrassing/humiliating situations together for our watching enjoyment. This makes for a relaxing laid back evening for me !!

But, I do not enjoy being with 2 women as a threesome unless the women are into each other enough to give each other intense orgasms while I watch and only participate as a highlight to their play. However, I do enjoy 2 women in a B&D situation restraining, flogging and using them hard in tandem.

So, I guess I do not qualify for your scenario.. but then, to each his own !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:07 am

That was entirely insightful, Brad. You're a real man. I'm no bull but have a very hot hotwife. I hadn't considered my youthful experiences as leading to our current lifestyle until reading your posting. In my case, it wasn't actual sex but reading about it and looking at porn mag photos. Once, my two-year-older step sister found some porn magazines and an incest novel in our parents' bedroom closet and we sat alongside the other in front of the living room couch looking at the photos. She rubbed my swollen cock as we looked at the photos and talked about what fucking must feel like. On another day, she read the novel while the two of us masturbated.

Some time later, we watched a porn video tape our parents had hidden. She took off her clothes and masturbated - and so did I -as we watched and told me as much as she knew about sex. I masturbated along with her. So non-marital sex has been on my mind since, and I feel like I'm watching one of those videos whenever my wife doesn't mind me watching her and one of friends. My wife first had sex in middle school and once when still young was fucked several times by a married next-door neighbor. She had been with a few guys before we married and was open about all of that by the time we were engaged. I still enjoy her recounting her pre-marital experiences when we're having sex. For those reasons, we now agree she was readily prepared to be a hot wife, and I have found my happy place in our marriage.

I haven't posted her younger experiences here because it doesn't fit in the Hotwife section, where I usually am. She actually reads what I intend to post here before I let it go. I thought at first I might give too much info about her that might identify her to some, but she says it doesn't matter, that she knows other who do the same sort of work she does and are at or about her same age.