Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Wifesharing
Player

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Actually my wife does have a very fun guy named Brad that comes to play sometimes.

As Brad said it is hard to find them inline as true Alpha men don't have to go online to advertise they are usually pretty sought after.

In teh wild is the best way yes your wife can tell and should go for it. Also usually a guy bold enough to flirt with your while you are present is going to be a pretty good alpha.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:07 am

Wifesharing wrote:Actually my wife does have a very fun guy named Brad that comes to play sometimes.

As Brad said it is hard to find them inline as true Alpha men don't have to go online to advertise they are usually pretty sought after.

In teh wild is the best way yes your wife can tell and should go for it. Also usually a guy bold enough to flirt with your while you are present is going to be a pretty good alpha.
Wifesharing.. a couple of good pointers !! A wife can “feel” an Alpha guy, and even though she might be shy and innocent, she will surrender to his dominance and show a desire for more. Never underestimate what goes on in a woman’s “dirty little mind” !! I believe wifesharing’s wife knows exactly what I mean !!

And flirting in front of her husband ?? Absolutely !! That is how an Alpha tests the waters.. bringing desires and emotions to the surface.. stimulating her dirty little mind and exposing her husband’s submissive cuckold tendencies, as he tries to keep them hidden. I enjoy watching them both wrestling with their sexual desires while trying to maintain their innocent social standings... many times seeing each other in this situation for the first time !! It is VERY arousing to me as I gently guide them both down a path they want so badly but have never admitted.. sometimes not even to themselves !! No, you will never find this online .. this is something that happens in person only. It can happen anytime.. anyplace. It does not need any special setting. It can happen standing in line at the deli counter in a supermarket as well as in a bar or dance club. A few flirty comments in a conversation and the bait is set. A few nibbles and I can feel the tugging. All that is left is to set the hook properly and begin the slow process of reeling in.. letting out an occasional slack to give relief.. and then reeling in a little more.. with each slack and reel the tension becomes stronger.. sexual arousal builds.. hidden desires begin to come into focus.. her pupils begin dilating.. her cheeks and neck begin flushing.. her laughs become giggles.. his stance becomes uneasy.. his responses become shaky and unsure.. his speech becomes slow.. it is time for the wife and I to find a private place to talk while I send her husband on an errand.. leaving his mind in a turmoil wondering why he is leaving us alone yet not pushing back against it. That is when it is time to bring the line into the boat. That is when she feels very wet .. and he feels tingly and hard. Maybe the first time they have felt these particular feelings.. although they may have fantasized about it many times. They don’t want to stop now.. they want to feel and experience just a little bit more.. then more.. and more. They want to take this adventure !!!

Wow.. that is quite a scenario .. but one I have repeated many times. It really is very simple.. let yourself be yourself .. and enjoy the arousal that you feel building up inside you. Of course it doesn’t hurt to dress to draw the attention of an Alpha... something that NEVER goes unnoticed by me !!! Go find yourself an Alpha !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:39 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Wifesharing wrote:Actually my wife does have a very fun guy named Brad that comes to play sometimes.

Wifesharing.. a couple of good pointers !! A wife can “feel” an Alpha guy, and even though she might be shy and innocent, she will surrender to his dominance and show a desire for more. Never underestimate what goes on in a woman’s “dirty little mind” !! I believe wifesharing’s wife knows exactly what I mean !!

And flirting in front of her husband ?? Absolutely !! That is how an Alpha tests the waters.. bringing desires and emotions to the surface.. stimulating her dirty little mind and exposing her husband’s submissive cuckold tendencies, as he tries to keep them hidden. I enjoy watching them both wrestling with their sexual desires while trying to maintain their innocent social standings... many times seeing each other in this situation for the first time !! It is VERY arousing to me as I gently guide them both down a path they want so badly but have never admitted.. sometimes not even to themselves !! No, you will never find this online .. this is something that happens in person only. It can happen anytime.. anyplace. It does not need any special setting. It can happen standing in line at the deli counter in a supermarket as well as in a bar or dance club. A few flirty comments in a conversation and the bait is set. A few nibbles and I can feel the tugging. All that is left is to set the hook properly and begin the slow process of reeling in.. letting out an occasional slack to give relief.. and then reeling in a little more.. with each slack and reel the tension becomes stronger.. sexual arousal builds.. hidden desires begin to come into focus.. her pupils begin dilating.. her cheeks and neck begin flushing.. her laughs become giggles.. his stance becomes uneasy.. his responses become shaky and unsure.. his speech becomes slow.. it is time for the wife and I to find a private place to talk while I send her husband on an errand.. leaving his mind in a turmoil wondering why he is leaving us alone yet not pushing back against it. That is when it is time to bring the line into the boat. That is when she feels very wet .. and he feels tingly and hard. Maybe the first time they have felt these particular feelings.. although they may have fantasized about it many times. They don’t want to stop now.. they want to feel and experience just a little bit more.. then more.. and more. They want to take this adventure !!!

Wow.. that is quite a scenario .. but one I have repeated many times. It really is very simple.. let yourself be yourself .. and enjoy the arousal that you feel building up inside you. Of course it doesn’t hurt to dress to draw the attention of an Alpha... something that NEVER goes unnoticed by me !!! Go find yourself an Alpha !!

Brad

Brad brings back wild memories for me as i was cucked repeatedly and royally
tingles in my wee willie

Joveisbeta
Prepubescent

Unread post by Joveisbeta » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:36 am

Brad, I shared this thread with my wife and she enjoyed it very much. We fantasize a lot about cuckold situations, and this thread really helped her to better understand the BF/HW/Cuckold relationship. For a long time, she said she would never actually go through with having a cuckold relationship, but she's much more open to it now. Very exciting for sure.

You might enjoy this... She said, "I wonder what Brad looks like." So, you have her wheels spinning. That's a great thing! Thanks! Small step forward into making our fantasy a reality.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:57 am

Joveisbeta wrote:Brad, I shared this thread with my wife and she enjoyed it very much. We fantasize a lot about cuckold situations, and this thread really helped her to better understand the BF/HW/Cuckold relationship. For a long time, she said she would never actually go through with having a cuckold relationship, but she's much more open to it now. Very exciting for sure.

You might enjoy this... She said, "I wonder what Brad looks like." So, you have her wheels spinning. That's a great thing! Thanks! Small step forward into making our fantasy a reality.
I am happy if I helped her open her mind. It is a process that she has to decide for herself. I hope you support her and help her along the way of finding her sexual enjoyment and experience the hot wife/cuckold relationship that it seems you are craving.

Keep us updated.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:58 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Joveisbeta wrote:Brad, I shared this thread with my wife and she enjoyed it very much. We fantasize a lot about cuckold situations, and this thread really helped her to better understand the BF/HW/Cuckold relationship. For a long time, she said she would never actually go through with having a cuckold relationship, but she's much more open to it now. Very exciting for sure.

I am happy if I helped her open her mind. It is a process that she has to decide for herself. I hope you support her and help her along the way of finding her sexual enjoyment and experience the hot wife/cuckold relationship that it seems you are craving.

Keep us updated.

Brad

If it helps i've always pictured Brad as Dick Butkus :whip:

bearss

Unread post by bearss » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:07 am

My vote, Brad, would be that you are more like Sean Connery...and remember, never foul up a good fantasy with the truth!

Joveisbeta
Prepubescent

Unread post by Joveisbeta » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:11 pm

My wife would vote for Daniel Craig...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:19 am

Wow... such compliments !! Thank you !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:59 am

Joveisbeta wrote:My wife would vote for Daniel Craig...
That is pretty close !!!!

Not as big and tough as Dick Butkus .. and not as suave as Sean Connery .. but body type and features more like an Alpha Daniel Craig !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:46 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Joveisbeta wrote:My wife would vote for Daniel Craig...
That is pretty close !!!!

Not as big and tough as Dick Butkus .. and not as suave as Sean Connery .. but body type and features more like an Alpha Daniel Craig !!

Brad

All the cucks in the room tremble as their sphincter fibrillates
and their knees give way and salivary glands heat up ...some tiny peckers
are actually stiffening their resolve ...........one was seen dashing to the men's room
to freshen his makeup for that natural look .........some panties are actually in a bunch
and a few chastity belts are jangling ..........Brad has that effect on the cowed males
he's a BULL goddamnit

phxsissy
Prepubescent

Unread post by phxsissy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:45 am

Thank you for writing this, Brad! I loved reading it. It gives me hope that any wife can be coached into being a hotwife and I love getting more insight into a BF’s perspective. I am in awe of Alpha men like you.

Sissy
panty sissy. queer. femboy. cuck. happy!

Mycall
Virgin

Unread post by Mycall » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:51 am

If you google “daniel craig baby papoose” you will get an idea of the kind of look Brad is rocking ;-)

Alpha to the max. LOL

I do apologise to Brad in advance, I like his posts and mean no offence but at the end of the day I cannot help being a piss taking twat. LOL

phxsissy
Prepubescent

Unread post by phxsissy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Mycall wrote:If you google “daniel craig baby papoose” you will get an idea of the kind of look Brad is rocking ;-)

Alpha to the max. LOL

I do apologise to Brad in advance, I like his posts and mean no offence but at the end of the day I cannot help being a piss taking twat. LOL
I don’t know if Brad is this kind of man but he seems like the kind of guy that I would submit my mouth and my ass to, along with my wife, without question!
panty sissy. queer. femboy. cuck. happy!

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:15 pm

bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Brad,
Can you tell us about the latest time that you used that scenario.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:07 am

jmontagn wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Brad,
Can you tell us about the latest time that you used that scenario.
I will need to take the time to detail it for you. In the meantime, it would be nice to hear from couples that have had an Alpha BF lead then down a path similar. I am sure everyone would like to hear their experience and the details of their journey.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

alexandros
Prepubescent

Unread post by alexandros » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:00 pm

bump

marv
Virgin

Unread post by marv » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:38 pm

Bump

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:26 am

Bump indeed!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:02 pm

I finally got around to reading this - great thread. Funny how part of our story dovetails with yours, but with much different results.

I too was in a band when L and I were dating. The band traveled part of the time and often did local shows on the weekends. L was still in college then, and would constantly tease me about our singer when she came to hear us play on weekends. He wore various colored skintight jumpsuits, and L always commented on what a great ass and thick, muscular thighs he had. There were times when I'd come back from the men's room on a break and he had taken my seat beside her at the "wives table". It unsettled me that I had to sit across from them and watch him work his magic with her.

This guy had a line, a golden gift of never being at a loss for words, and it always worked on the women at our gigs. He wasn't especially good-looking, but as the band's singer, and with a great body and his way of seemingly hypnotizing the girls, he got more pussy than all of us together - amazingly hot pussy. I'd see L stare into his eyes as they talked, and at times it seemed she just melted in his hands. I tried to laugh it off, but inside there was mostly fear and jealousy, mixed with a tiny hint of arousal I was afraid to admit, even to myself. To make things worse, L would tease me about his body mercilessly. She started with serious admissions of how hot he was during our drive home from the gigs, then laugh and giggle when I'd sit beside her quietly and burn. I had to travel and work with the guy, so I was always imagining he and L fucking. I told myself she'd never do it, and that there was no need to be jealous, but I know now that a part of my obsession was the eroticizing of them fucking behind my back.

The band days passed, I grew up and got a real job, we were engaged, she graduated, and we married. After years of accepting and embellishing my fantasies of L fucking other men, finally confessing them to her, and she finding the right guy, circumstances arrived that allowed it all to come true. A bit later, after I confessed how jealous I was of our former singer, she used that to make up stories about him as foreplay - how they would sneak out to his van for a quick fuck during one of our breaks. I'd always get off on her mini-tales of she and him together, his big cock, strong thighs, and hard ass she loved to grab while they fucked. I was amazed at how good she was at inventing these stories - they seemed absolutely real.

Much later, after we had played with hotwifing for a while, she confessed that many of the stories about him were true. She told me about how she'd have to go to the ladies room to clean up before she came back to me again, how she began to fantasize during every set while staring at the outline of his cock through the elastic jumpsuit while he was on stage, wondering if they'd get to fuck that night, and if they could manage it without me finding out. It never approached the "boyfriend" level - but she couldn't wait for the weekends to see if they might get to fuck again. It was a secret game to her, a chance to be the "bad girl" no one would have ever suspected. Back then we'd always fuck in her apartment after gigs, and I'm sure I must have been inside her hours after he was, but somehow didn't suspect a thing. She was so good at covering it with her cute, adoring smiles, and was so eager to fuck me soon after he did. I was partially in denial, but the hint of arousal was there, suspecting she might really want him, knowing he could probably easily have her. It was that spark of angsty excitement, buried under layers of lust, disbelief, and the vision of her naked body so available to me as she swore she was faithful. I often ask myself how I could not have known.

So, our band experiences diverged in totally different directions, Brad. Some men are Alphas, and some of us just stand by in disbelief as they help themselves to our women. In the best cases, we both get what we want, eventually.

Don

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:31 am

Don,

That is such a great story !! And VERY typical as a leader in a band. Many married women are available and many husbands have those same arousing feelings as they watch it happen in front of their eyes. I am sure there are many members here that have fallen into this scenario as his wife insisted on seeing her favorite band over and over again and have progressed into this lifestyle the way you did. I know from experience how easily this happens. And I would never give up these opportunities !!

Maybe other posters here will tell their experiences in similar situations with the “band”.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:31 am
Don,

That is such a great story !! And VERY typical as a leader in a band. Many married women are available and many husbands have those same arousing feelings as they watch it happen in front of their eyes. I am sure there are many members here that have fallen into this scenario as his wife insisted on seeing her favorite band over and over again and have progressed into this lifestyle the way you did. I know from experience how easily this happens. And I would never give up these opportunities !!

Maybe other posters here will tell their experiences in similar situations with the “band”.

Brad
There a few local bands that my wife loves to drag me out to see and in each one there is a band member or two that gets excited to see us there they know their breaks are going to be alot more fun that night. Often getting to go home with us.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:20 am

Wifesharing wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:31 am
Don,

Brad
There a few local bands that my wife loves to drag me out to see and in each one there is a band member or two that gets excited to see us there they know their breaks are going to be alot more fun that night. Often getting to go home with us.
Good for her !! She knows where she can target her seduction and have willing participants waiting. Band members love a hot wife that knows what she wants and not fall in love and hang on them. It works well for all concerned !!

Does she dress to “stand out in the crowd” when she goes to see the band ?? Making sure everyone knows what she is getting later.. or on breaks ??

Any more ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:55 am

Very interesting history. My wife's friends have varied in personalities over the past five and a half years as a hotwife. Some are definitely alphas and others are average guys. Most have been older and two as young as 19 and 20.

I'm thankful to all for the pleasure they have given her. It's a valuable service to the both of us.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:49 am

My best friend has been the lead singer in several bands. Countless times I’ve seen women, married or not, offer themselves to him. Currently he is a Bull for his ex from a decade ago. She brings hubby to the shows and enjoys humiliating hubby during, throwing her panties and bra on stage, flashing other men and doing mini strip teases for strangers. Hubby doesn’t get to watch any action, as he goes home to the kids and she comes back to my friends house.