Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ascissorrunner
Player

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by ascissorrunner » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:45 am

Damn! Wish I could find a Bull like you in D.C.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:02 am

So, How soon Chapter 12? It has been 10 days since last chapter posted. (but who's counting? LOL)
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 am

Damn hot, I need a bull like Brad to help seduce my wife and me.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:27 am

wannabecuck69 wrote:Damn hot, I need a bull like Brad to help seduce my wife and me.
Me too! Me too! :whip:

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:13 am

Hot story. Interesting angle, Brad, and clearly extremely accomplished in your art. When I've played with other women, I've taken the dominant role even though I enjoy even more having a hotwife.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Hidden59
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hidden59 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Nice story, well explained.
Control your fantasies or your fantasies will control you!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:13 am

I will be doing another chapter soon. I apologize but work has kept me busy with two new large clients but it is calming down a little now and I will be able to concentrate and continue my detailed bio... It takes a lot of concentration to detail my memories !! Lol !!

In the meantime I have posted answers on a few threads here. One thing that I am noticing is that as a cuckold is seduced.. Along with his wife (I like seducing both of them together) he seems very hesitant to openly discuss his feelings here when it comes to servicing the BF. Maybe it is embarrassing or humiliating to admit "bi type" activity to the other posters here ?? Anyway, I posted on a couple and wanted to copy it over here hoping that it will help some of the cucks here to open up and share the excitement they feel being seduced by a BF. My post:

"If cucks open up here and talk about their cravings and experiences, you will find that this is more common than you think.

Have you experienced it yet ?? Have you experienced how the skin is warm and soft as it wraps around a hard cock ?? And the taste of your wife's juices mixed with his in her pussy and on his cock ?? And feeling the pulsation in his balls and cock as he shoots his hot cum deep inside her... Or into your throat ?? It is an experience that will change your life !!

I enjoy watching a cuckold get hard as I slowly seduce him into sucking my cock. As I take him a step at a time through the process I use his dick as a barometer. As I introduce certain things to him the hardness of his dick will tell me what he is thinking. His dick doesn't lie !! For example, if I say to him that I want him to lick his wife's juices off my cock and he says no.. But his dick is standing up rock hard.. I will reach out and pull his head towards my cock knowing that he may be afraid to admit he wants to lick her juices off my cock but deep inside he had urges that are begging to lick my cock. If the urges aren't there, his dick will soften. If it softens I do not push him into it.. I understand his limits.

I get pm's quite often here from cucks that are nervous or afraid to open up in front of everyone in the forums that they experience these urges or cravings .. or that they have acted on them. Some have actually gone to men privately to experience them so their wife or her BF don't know about it !! What a shame to be begging for this deep inside yourself and not be able to share it with others.

It is very exciting when a cuck is able to write about his urges and cravings .. And actually relive them while he is writing. What a shame it is to be afraid to admit it to the forum. I am always here talk privately about these urges if that works better for you.

So, open up.. Tell us your cravings."

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:44 am

Nice to see you posting on this again. I certainly get the 'work gets in the way of life' issue.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:17 am

I love when cucks open up about their desires or even the actions they have taken. It is not for everyone and I am not submissive or into anything BI men and cock just don't do anything for me. However the stories of these cucks be seduced also by the bulls or of them giving into there their inter most desires are hot. The seduction of it all is hot so please share I know I will judge you. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Giving in to your deepest desires is hot and takes courage.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:34 am

Back when I was in a monogamous marriage, I never realized what a journey I would go on, lead by my wife. I was shocked, intrigued, and aroused. I doubt if I would have ever progressed as I have if I hadn't been lead by the women I've been with. But, then, that was the type of woman I was attracted to.

DCharles
Trainable

Unread post by DCharles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:54 am

Brad,

Responding to your earlier follow up questions. I am not married, but engaged to a beautiful lady. We have been together for 8 years. She had a very erotic and wild past that she knows turns me on like crazy. She knows that I love the thought of her having sex with others.

She does not know the entire extent of the fantasies, nor does she know that I did go down on a girl in college that had just been with another guy. I think that experience partially drives further fantasies.

I really enjoy reading your posts as they raise lots of thoughts and questions. I like the satisfaction that you seem to get in seeing a husband eating your cum in whatever manner it has been. Very hot stuff!!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:15 am

It is true that it's embarrassing to write about deep desires that one begans to have as this cuckold journey continues. To live as an alpha, but to began to feel beta feelings is not as confusing as it is embarrassing. It, however, is a fact for some of us. Part of the embarrassment is that others consider you gay or bi, but in actuality, there is only cravings of submission as associated with the lifestyle. I do not look at men in a sexual way. I look at women all the time. When a woman has a low cut top on for instance, I strain to look down it as far as possible hoping to get a glimpse of bra or better yet a nipple. Same with short skirts. I never look at a man's crotch, muscles or anything of the like. But...when a strong alpha man fucks my wife with a cock that is much larger than mine, I feel a need to submit to him as a superior male physically speaking. In real life, I would never do that in business for example. He could kiss my ass, but when the sex is involved its like a switch is flipped. Its complicated. I don't understand the need for submission sexually, but its real. I've never done it, but I've certainly fantasized about it. I've seen men fuck my wife and I didn't even get hard, but if a man were to take dominance over her, I fear that I would be soon to follow providing that I respected his alphaness (new word here) and his intelligence. I don't, BTW care to hear a bunch of shit talk about being a closet gay. I'm not asking for advice or analysis. I do pretty much what I want when I want. Always have. Just lending my thoughts to the conversation.

DCharles
Trainable

Unread post by DCharles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:18 am

D+D,

I COMPLETELY agree with what you have written here! I can totally relate.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:52 pm

DCharles wrote:D+D,

I COMPLETELY agree with what you have written here! I can totally relate.
Thanks...glad to know that someone else feels the same.

DCharles
Trainable

Unread post by DCharles » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:38 am

Brad,

Your last post in this thread is very erotic, intriguing and thought provoking. The process that you describe in getting the cuckold to lick your dick is very erotic in so many ways as it messes with the mind and that creates hotter situations. I like the subtle dominance shown in guiding his head toward your dick if he shows some slight resistance but his dick is hard. The subtle dominance encourages submission to you in a humiliating and embarrassing way while also showing him that you expect it of him. It is intended to be humiliating and to respect your superior position in the situation. That thought itself could cause one's dick to get hard as I know that it would for me. For you to then push that into the actual act occurring in front of his wife is awesome!!

I wonder, have you done this often?

Richardg
Virgin

Unread post by Richardg » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:25 am

I was wondering whether you'd ever fucked a cuck in front of his wife, Brad? If so, how did everyone react to it?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:28 am

WOW.. So many questions !! This is more like it. I love when a cuckold comes "out of hiding" and lays his deepest desires on the table for discussion. It is the only way many will ever experience these urges and cravings. Life is too short to keep these desires hidden.. And when we are too old to enjoy them say "I wish I had .....".

I want to answer each and every question as I have time.. Hopefully today. I admire and respect those of you that admit openly here.

Here is a quote from another post I did that may help someone here with certain desires:

"
Name wrote:I need to tell my wife more about my bisexual desirers especially cause they all are about it being with her present. I use to have this bisexual guy suck my cock often. He was the best cock sucker...providing me with the best I've ever had. He's call wanting to suck me, I'd shower, put a towel on the couch & a mat on the floor for him to kneel on. When he arrived we'd both get naked, I'd sit & he'd suck. He provided me with the most powerful oral orgasms I've ever had. I fantasize about that same position except with my wife standing feeding me her sweetness while he sucks me and looks up at her ass and her watching him & how he does it to me. He always swallows and I once let him fuck my ass cause I wanted him to get off good after he orgasmed me so well.
[Brad] That is a very exciting fantasy !! I find many husbands have similar fantasies and also include sucking a BF's cock.. And more. But do not have a plan or a way to introduce it into their playtime. If a BF does not initiate it and you are concerned with your wife reaction, here is a way to bring it into your play while the sexual tensions are HIGH and inhibitions are wide open.

The next time she sucks a cock and you are with her, move up to her while she is sucking. Kiss her shoulder.. Then her neck. Watch closely as it excites her sucking his cock and feeling your lips in her shoulder and neck. You will hear her moan lightly as it escapes around his cock. Then slide your fingers into her hair and grasp.. Tilt her head back a little and kiss her forhead... Then the tip of her nose. If she hasn't pulled off his cock at that moment, pull her head off his cock and lift her lips up to yours and kiss her.. Then guide her head back down onto his cock. Now that you are very close to her mouth and his cock, let your tongue move down her cheek to her lips that are wrapped around his cock and begin moving your tongue around the edge of her lips and consequently touching his cock. At this point a couple of things may happen.. 1: you might feel his hand on the back of your head pulling you into her so that both of you are licking his cock.. 2: you might see her lips come up to the tip of his cock so she can lick his tip and play tongue to tongue with you so that both of your tongues are licking his tip.. 3: she might put her hand on your head and guide you to the tip of his cock so she can play tongue to tongue with you and lick his tip along with you. BUT.. One thing is for sure at that point .. Him or her will see and feel your desire and urge to suck his cock along with her and will pull your lips over and down his cock .. Or you will see that one moment of opportunity and let your lips slide down his cock.

If you rehearse this in your mind.. Over and over.. You will be ready at the first opportunity to move close to her while she is sucking his cock... And you WILL be sucking a cock with your wife !!!!

Once that dam is broken you are opened up to many different scenarios with your wife and her boyfriends.. And become very close to her and included in her fantasies as a "team" to seduce and suck/fuck BF's !!!"

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:35 am

I always felt more at ease and less stressed
when i referred to my wife's lover as Mr. no first name basis
for this cuckboy

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:11 am

CuckedDude wrote:I always felt more at ease and less stressed
when i referred to my wife's lover as Mr. no first name basis
for this cuckboy
It seems that you are understanding the difference in addressing an Alpha BF the way many others do. I find it very common that once he has submitted totally to me that the word "Sir" flows out voluntarily by itself. I don't know that I ever had to tell a submissive cuckold to call me anything.. Once he reaches a certain plateau he naturally begins calling me Sir... And my name is no longer used in his cuckold state.

You calling him Mr is the same scenario. It does give a feeling of comfort to a cuckold to realize that he has surrendered to his wife and her BF. I can see readily that they are at ease with this and no longer feel pressure to be someone thay aren't. It seems that there is much less stress and they are able to enjoy their status.

I always consider it the "breaking point" the first time a cuckold calls me "Sir".

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am

Many of us don't like to think of ourselves as bi. I know some Do and I won't argue the point. For me its the submission that's so erotic. The rest is a result of that submission. Cuckeddude has a good point, to refer to a true alpha male who uses one's wife at will as Mr or Sir, sends feelings of submission throughout yourself whether any physical contact happens or not. No different than the need for many powerful men to visit Dom Madams. In our case we are made to see the sexual use of our wives as part of the game. Others should express your fantasies, needs, desires here. Once you say it, its easier.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:34 am

Richardg wrote:I was wondering whether you'd ever fucked a cuck in front of his wife, Brad? If so, how did everyone react to it?
This is a complicated question. Anyone who has followed my replies in the past will know that as I have a cuck licking cum from his wife and myself.. Sucking my cock.. Swallowing my cum .. And a few other embarrassing and humiliating tasks, knows that I will not fuck a cuckold except under certain very intense circumstances. IF he shows the sincere cravings to become our little sissy boi.. AND his wife is as excited with his submission as he is.. I will begin taking him down that path. He will begin collecting a sissy wardrobe such as a cute little transparent nighty.. 6" heels.. Nylons.. And panties that he is now wearing daily. I also require red lipstick on his lips to show the intense craving to make love to my cock. I will have him begin stretching his sissy pussy at accept my cock with certain toys so that when I am ready to take him he will open up with very little pressure. He will train his sissy pussy to react like a pussy. I do not like lube. When I am ready to take him I want to bend him over .. He will reach back (if I don't have him restrained) and pull his cheeks open. I will spit on his pussy and push my cock all the way in with one stroke.. And FUCK him. If I have him restrained, then his Hot Wife will hold his cheeks open.. And might also spit on his pussy to make it good and slippery.

So, that is the long answer. The short answer is "yes" !!

And the reaction would naturally be very exciting because I would not do anything this extreme without he and his wife's consent. Now, there may be other circumstances where I guck him in front of others and their reactions might vary !! Lol !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:37 am

isinlarsa wrote:Back when I was in a monogamous marriage, I never realized what a journey I would go on, lead by my wife. I was shocked, intrigued, and aroused. I doubt if I would have ever progressed as I have if I hadn't been lead by the women I've been with. But, then, that was the type of woman I was attracted to.
When you are attracted to this type of woman you are already begging for alternative outcomes even though you may not be sure what they are !! But you do learn as you progress and it is too exciting to ever go back to "normal" again.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:52 am

dcharles,

Yes ... I have done this often !! It is what drives me... To bring out the deep urges inside a woman and the cravings inside a man. I don't "take" anything.. These desires are already there !! I am just bringing them to the surface. D+D gets it.. Read his posts.. He willingly lets his cravings out and is proud to be a submissive cuckold. He may even reveal more if everyone asks him ??!!??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:10 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:Back when I was in a monogamous marriage, I never realized what a journey I would go on, lead by my wife. I was shocked, intrigued, and aroused. I doubt if I would have ever progressed as I have if I hadn't been lead by the women I've been with. But, then, that was the type of woman I was attracted to.
When you are attracted to this type of woman you are already begging for alternative outcomes even though you may not be sure what they are !! But you do learn as you progress and it is too exciting to ever go back to "normal" again.

Brad

I've been in four long-term relationships in my life, ones that lasted several years each -- two marriages and two long-term girlfriends. They were all different sorts of women, in terms of physical appearance, personality, sexual experience. The one thing they had in common was that they each ended up cuckolding me. I didn't push any of them into doing that to me. They did it at different points in our relationship and in different ways, but eventually they put the cuckold horns on my head. So there must be something in me that predisposes my women to cuckold me.

DCharles
Trainable

Unread post by DCharles » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Brad,

Absolutely agree with D+D. Very interesting responses and I completely agree with his perspective.

I don't mean to dominate with questions, but these thoughts are intriguing.

You indicated that you enjoy bringing out the deep cravings of the couple. Is that what gives you satisfaction in itself or do you get satisfaction yourself out of having the cuckold submit to you? I am curious what you are thinking when he licks your dick or swallows your cum. I would think that it would be an incredible feeling of superiority to watch him swallowing your cum in front of both you and the wife. I know that the thought of being on the cuckold side of that would be very erotic to me. It goes along with what D+D said. The submission is such a turn on. Tasting and swallowing cum itself is not a turn on to me, it is the submission that is a turn on. To have to look at you with your cum in my mouth and swallow it would be such a state of submission.