Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Jeff111
$2 Ho

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:37 am

Cautiously reading. Interesting and interested in next experiences.

So are you saying your secret for fucking for a long time is just thinking about something else?

What is BF?

How big is your cock?

Cheers

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:20 am

Jeff111 wrote:Cautiously reading. Interesting and interested in next experiences.

So are you saying your secret for fucking for a long time is just thinking about something else?

What is BF?

How big is your cock?

Cheers
"Cautiously" reading.... Why is that ??

Yes. Once you I have established a good tempo I can close my eyes and think about my car or music and it takes the intensity off the feelings from my cock. As soon as I open my eyes again and look down at her body.. Or her pussy lips moving and stretching on the out stroke.. Or seeing her sweet little asshole.. Or look at her cuck's expression or see him jerking his little dick I am right back into it again. I can go in and out of that mode as often as I like.

BF = Bull .. Just a nicer name in my mind.

8 1/4" X 1 3/4" .. Not the biggest but it seems bigger than most and I am happy with it !! The downfall of a big cock is that most women canot deep throat it .. And I love a deep throat !!

Cheers to you also !!

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:24 am

samwarrens ,

I have lived my life teasing !! Is it showing through ?? Lol !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:46 am

Would love to hear stories of how women have reacted to a big dick. What kind things have they said to you?

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 am

Oops, didn't explain too well - cautious as not letting you near my girl ;-)

That's about 5.5" girth or so?

All good :)

zedd767
Virgin

Unread post by zedd767 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 am

Great story. We really like the BF perspective. Please continue!
It is better to be unfaithful than to be faithful without wanting to be. (Brigitte Bardot)

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:41 am

Jeff111 wrote:Oops, didn't explain too well - cautious as not letting you near my girl ;-)

That's about 5.5" girth or so?

All good :)
Lol !!

Yes, about 6" girth. It does stretch nicely but not overly or dramatic. As long as a pussy is excited and very wet it fits perfectly.

Again though, getting deep blowjobs are a challenge.. But when I do find a deep throat I really enjoy the "pop" as it passes the back of her mouth and enters her throat. That feeling is to die for !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:57 am

massage4wife wrote:Would love to hear stories of how women have reacted to a big dick. What kind things have they said to you?
I will try to cover that in my various stories.

It's funny but when I am with a woman the comment I hear most is "I love your cock" and they seem to enjoy holding and playing with it.. Which I enjoy also !! Lol !!

Some will say "it is so big".. but I hear that mostly if a woman knows or has talked with a woman that I have fucked.. And that happens often. They talk a lot more between themselves than we think.. And I can always tell when they have talked because if I am with one of their friends the first time I will get comments like "wow.. It IS big" or "it's as big as she said".. And I know then that I was discussed in depth between them.

It seems that most women are used to a "normal" (or smaller) cock so it does stand out in the crowd, so to speak. Some of the surprise when they first see it is because they have not really thought that there was bigger than "normal" out there. The same with the cuckolds.. They really think they are "normal" size until they see one that is larger. And of course I always enjoy the reactions !!

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 am

I love these comments and questions because I can address them directly which may or may not be addressed in my stories.. And it takes a lot less time than writing the stories !!

I will get back to the next chapter as soon as I can set the time aside again. Keep the comments and questions coming. I hope I can share a lot of information from "the other side".

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:25 am

I used to think I was a cuck wannabe but recently have realized I have always be a cuckold in the historical meaning of the word. After reading your stories about how you love to control and humiliate a guy when you are fucking his wife/ GF, I wonder, if Jeff was telling his friends (while I was in earshot) his story about getting my GF Jackie to go "in the bushes" with him, in order to humiliate me in the eyes of his friends. Have you ever done that?

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43959

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:06 am

Well yes there is interest Brad.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:50 am

jmontagn wrote:I used to think I was a cuck wannabe but recently have realized I have always be a cuckold in the historical meaning of the word. After reading your stories about how you love to control and humiliate a guy when you are fucking his wife/ GF, I wonder, if Jeff was telling his friends (while I was in earshot) his story about getting my GF Jackie to go "in the bushes" with him, in order to humiliate me in the eyes of his friends. Have you ever done that?

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43959
Yes I have .. Many times !! But it does depend on the situation.. Who and how I am telling. I NEVER have done it in a condescending way, or to intentionally hurt a cuckold (or his wife/gf).. Only as added excitement of the time and place was right.

I am sure I will talk about it in my chapters.

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Strange also - and this applies to some women but not all - how many don't like to be 'dominated' in the bedroom, but when they are it turns them on in a way that 'they' never expected.

I like how some women really get off on being dominated. For me I don't like disrespectful play, although from person to person what that means will vary, and some women want to be treated in a way that I would look at as badly.

After all that, I suppose what I'm asking, is have you interacted with women who were a little resistant to being dominated but because they wanted to sample your cock allowed it and then found they loved it?

Hope that's not getting too far off topic.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Accidental duplicate.
Last edited by Jeff111 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Also, and this may be one for a bit later, have you had many MFM where the other male doesn't act like a cuck, but the couple just wanted another big cock and skilful lover to pleasure the Woman? Is there any particular dynamic there that you find turns the woman on more ?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Jeff111 wrote:Strange also - and this applies to some women but not all - how many don't like to be 'dominated' in the bedroom, but when they are it turns them on in a way that 'they' never expected.
I am seeing something like this in my wife right now! She is very dominant and has continually said she would never submit to a man. She loves that I am submissive to her and she has always been the dominant one in our relationship. We recently got together with 'Tim', who is 26 years younger than her and a very experienced 'bull'. Just the fact that he is young enough to be her son is a new experience, as she has always avoided that scenario in the past! He is very dominant towards me (much like Brad has described himself). The first time we were with him he told my wife that he would make her submit to him eventually and I thought "Yeah right, that will never happen!" Long story short, the other night she told me that she could see herself submitting to Tim as long as I was there to make sure nothing went sideways. That just absolutely floored me! Needless to say, I assured her that if she wanted to let go I would make sure she was safe. For the first time in our 30 year marriage, I think I will see my wife submit to another man!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:20 am

Brad do you come across wives who are unwilling, at least at first, to become or at least support you being dominant over their husbands? If so, do have much success in bringing them around to helping bring the cuckold tendencies out in their husbands?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 am

Jeff111 wrote:Also, and this may be one for a bit later, have you had many MFM where the other male doesn't act like a cuck, but the couple just wanted another big cock and skilful lover to pleasure the Woman? Is there any particular dynamic there that you find turns the woman on more ?
Yes, this seems to be a quite common fantasy among couples (3somes) and the wife definately gets very excited at this opportunity .. As well as the husband either participating or just watching. Early on I would participate in this if the woman excited me.. Further on I would only participate if their was more of a sensuous atmosphere to it rather than just "fucking". In other words more like the husband and myself seducing her.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:30 am

The "dominating" questions open quite a big discussion. I will address this shortly but I will need the time to properly explain it.

If there are more questions or input concerning dominance please post so I make sure I address all of your concerns.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:08 pm

This makes for fascinating reading, Brad. Thanks for the insight into that side of the equation. Keep it up...so to speak.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Brad, thanks for posting your story. I have been out of town for a week and am just now reading your posts. One question I have is this: are you turned on by the fact that you can seduce and fuck the wife of another man, or his girlfriend? I mean, yes, guys love to have sex and there is pleasure in just fucking a woman. But, is there an added component of attraction and desire to fuck a woman who "belongs" to another man? Some of the men who fuck my wife are just turned on by the fact they can fuck a beautiful woman. But, as a cuck, I am even more turned on when my wife's BF enjoys the sex more because he is taking another man's woman and fucking her better and getting an additional turn on from that.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:55 pm

I know it does it for me. I love fucking my GF and knowing I'm taking her from her husband. Knowing my cock is bigger than his and gives her more pleasure.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:56 pm

subguy80,

I do find the component of attraction in fucking another mans wife or GF. But not without the sense of seduction.. Bringing the excitement up to higher levels.. Whether it involves her husband being there, being home, knowing or not knowing, I find ways to increase the excitement of what she is doing. Fucking is only the completion of a building sensuous seduction.. And that would most of the time include her husband.. And his seduction also.. At least in his mind.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:50 am

bradisalpha wrote:subguy80,

I find ways to increase the excitement of what she is doing. Fucking is only the completion of a building sensuous seduction.. And that would most of the time include her husband.. And his seduction also.. At least in his mind.
Brad
And this is exactly the reason why I love reading your posts so much! For me, good BFs understand they are having sex with two people, the wife and the husband, regardless of whether there is even any physical contact with the husband. It's the mental component of cuckold sex that is as strong for me as the physical part. In your continuing story, maybe you could cover topics that I have always wondered about: 1) Do you have a preferred involvement for the cuckold husband? 2) Have you ever met a couple and knew the husband wanted to be cuckolded even before he knew it? If so, did you set out to cuckold him and lead the wife and husband down that path as a sort of goal, knowing it's what they both wanted? Thank you. I hope you don't mind the questions. I seem to have a lot.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:24 am

subguy80,

Yes .. You do have a lot if questions !!

And yes.. I love taking them both down the path that I already know is inside them.. Just need to be brought out.

Read my next chapter !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...