CuckedDude
Pervert

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:05 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:I always felt more at ease and less stressed
when i referred to my wife's lover as Mr. no first name basis
for this cuckboy
It seems that you are understanding the difference in addressing an Alpha BF the way many others do. I find it very common that once he has submitted totally to me that the word "Sir" flows out voluntarily by itself. I don't know that I ever had to tell a submissive cuckold to call me anything.. Once he reaches a certain plateau he naturally begins calling me Sir... And my name is no longer used in his cuckold state.

You calling him Mr is the same scenario. It does give a feeling of comfort to a cuckold to realize that he has surrendered to his wife and her BF. I can see readily that they are at ease with this and no longer feel pressure to be someone thay aren't. It seems that there is much less stress and they are able to enjoy their status.

I always consider it the "breaking point" the first time a cuckold calls me "Sir".

Brad

So well stated "Sir"
not to put too fine a point on this but hell yeah
i was trying to carry an alpha weight with a beta body
i was relieved when D ( my cuckolder ) took that burden
from me as my wife saw my true beta self and her lover's
alpha self ...........D didn't require "Sir" but no doubt would have
received that level of respect and subordination if he had requested
it / small things such as getting his beer bringing his laundry when
i saw it needed to be done i tried to anticipate his needs as did my wife
i didn't fawn bow and scrape as i sensed he needed a more manly cuck
not a wimpy weakling ............i was more a sunaltern assistant
a sgt. to his lt. / each time i did a service for him i received a
noticeable frisson of cuck pleasure .............we didn't know of
being belted and pantied back in my day but i did very well
w/o them or creampies ...........it was the 80's for me and
we didn't know of such things we were just playing it by ear

it was the greatest pleasure of my life ........heaven on earth

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:25 pm

DCharles, you and I are on the same page. Only a pure cuckold at heart can realize the turn on that submission can be. Brad totally gets it as I'm sure some other alpha bulls do.
Cuckeddude, are you still cucked today?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:39 pm

dcharles,

I get great satisfaction from the hot wife and the cuckold both.. together. Although their submission is different, the wife goes into a elevated state of sensuality as her mind and body releases all of her inhibitions .. and the cuckold forgets who he is in the state of submission to both of us.

There is nothing hotter than a cuckold on his knees in front of me .. With his mouth open.. full of my CUM... oozing out of the sides of his lips and down onto his chin .. As he looks up with a look of abandon in his eyes.. Feeling the submission and humiliation of the moment as he slowly swallows my CUM.. And his hot wife whispering what a good boy he is in his ear as she scoops up the remaining CUM on his lips and chin.. Pushing it into his mouth as he sucks her fingers clean... While I slowly finger her pussy feeling her juices dripping out into my hand. That is the height of an Alpha man's satisfaction.

My absolute favorite cuckold is a sissy cuckold.. Which takes a lot of time and conditioning. But once he reaches this standard he becomes eligible to join a select group of sissy cuckolds under my supervision.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

DCharles
Trainable

Unread post by DCharles » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Brad,

What an incredible fantasy scenario. I love the thought of you being satisfied, watching me humiliated and submitting to you both with the taste and texture of your cum in my mouth while the wife is pleasured and dripping wet. The humiliation and submission to you both is so incredible. Watching you enjoy the wife and watching her pleasure. After swallowing your cum, I ask if I can get a drink while you are still pleasuring her. She responds "no, I want the taste of Brad's sperm to linger on your tongue and in your mouth until he leaves, you owe him that respect for the pleasure that he is bringing your wife".

Wow, so many erotic thoughts on this!!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:10 pm

I must say DCharles, I'm a little envious of you!

Wifesharingfan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wifesharingfan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:31 pm

bradisalpha wrote:....If the husband can be cuckolded I then dominate him and slowly lead him down a path until I reach his absolute limit. That is a very exciting thing to me.. Taking his wife.. Then dominating him into submission .. And then moving on !!
Brad
Damn that part sounds exciting

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:49 pm

Wifesharingfan wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:....If the husband can be cuckolded I then dominate him and slowly lead him down a path until I reach his absolute limit. That is a very exciting thing to me.. Taking his wife.. Then dominating him into submission .. And then moving on !!
Brad
Damn that part sounds exciting
Yes it does! For all three of them! The husband goes where he has always secretly wanted to go. Good for him! :whip:

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:01 am

Brad, I would like to know how open you are to seducing a somewhat older couple. I hasten to add that my wife appears to most people to be about 45 years old, although she is in her late 50s, like me. She has a good body and extremely beautiful face. Big smile. Neither of us have had sex outside our marriage. She has a huge fantasy to be fucked by a man like you, have him cum on her tities, and then tell her "little boy" to come over and lick the "milk" from her breasts.

I am also curious to know if you have ever been "enlisted" by the wife to spank her husband.

Paradox

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:42 am

paradox,

Both are quite common in the cuckold lifestyle. Cumming on the wife's tits and having her cuckold lick it off is a scenario many wives love.. Feeling my hot cum on her tits is exciting in itself.. And then her cuckold (little boy .. sissy) licking it off is the next level !!

Spanking is a great way to humiliate a cuckold and I have done it many times. His wife and I can always find a reason to discipline a cuckold for disobeying or not completing a task to our satisfaction .. and giving him a SPANKING. My favorite is to have him over my knee with his ass sticking up.. Pull down his panties and SPANK him. Sometimes his wife and I will take turns SPANKING him and sometimes his wife will just watch.. Telling him "what a bad boy he was"... Or "what a sissy he is" .. Or "what a bad little boy he is". The redness and stinging can last a day or two reminding him of his SPANKING !!

Of course this is not for everyone but is very exciting if the cuckold has gone down a path of total submission.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:23 am

So how soon can we expect to see chapter 12?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:48 am

SamWarrens wrote:So how soon can we expect to see chapter 12?
Soon.. I will begin working on it today.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:33 am

Brad, a question. You've obviously have known many cuckold/hotwife couples. Much has been made by some on here that many such marriages with pretty extreme cuckolding are pretty much doomed for failure. I've read where there is about a 40% divorce rate among all couples in this country. (Not sure that's correct, but probably close). Do you think cuckold/hotwife divorce rate is higher?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:14 am

D+D,

No I don't believe the divorce rate is any higher. Although I believe the divorce rate overall is closer to 50 percent !!

Most divorces are caused by cheating.. Husband or wife.. Or financial matters. The hot wife/cuckold lifestyle heads off a lot of the cheating issues because of the approval within their marriage to experience their urges and desires. Some even still cheat with the husband's approval.

So I would have to say that the percentage is lower for the lifestyle based on the acceptance of experiencing their cravings. It seems as people grow there is a growing urge for a woman to have more fulfilling sex and an urge for a man to submit to fantasies of his wife fucking others and being dominated by his wife and/or her boyfriend. This is where the acceptance comes in.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:33 am

Divorce rates are hard to come up with, the rate is overall somewhere near 50%. Most are caused by money issues followed by cheating. Both of which is more likely trust issues. Alternative lifestyles have no higher rates of divorce, if you marriage is strong something like this can make it even better. However if you are doing this thinking it will fix problems it will only make them worse.

The rate of divorce is actually much lower in first time marriages where the couple had no kids before getting married somewhere near 30%. The rate goes down fast when you add in people that have 2 3 4 5 divorces. A marriage is about so much more then sex actually sex while important is a tiny part of what keeps a couple together. Trust and communication are major parts and this where sex becomes a issue when cheating is done that is usually a sign of much bigger trust and communication issue. In a lot of times cuckold couples have the best communication. Like I said above though this will not fix problems in your marriage it is not likely to ruin it either if you get divorced and practice this lifestyle it is likely other underlying issues that were going to cause the end anyway.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:36 am

This thread gives a lot of insight into your view of your role, Brad. In particular, you show a lot of empathy for the cuck's perspective and relate strongly to the cuck's pleasure.

Your most recent post also has the observation that as people age their kinks seem to increase and evolve.

So I've been wondering, if you wind up married, particularly if you wedded a younger woman, could you see yourself evolving into a cuck, even a sissy cuck. For instance, if your equipment (as with many cucks) stopped working as well as it once did?

Or is it "once a bull, always a bull" in your mind or for you personally?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 am

hornedhubby,

That is a very interesting question !!

I have seen men "act" as a bull in the sexual part of being with couples.. And in reality are simply a guy with a big cock that can fuck long and hard. His mindset is not that of being a bull and his personality is not such that he is a seasoned bull. And I have seen those men switch to the other side as time goes on and they realize the excitement the cuck is getting from the arrangement. It seems they look for a wife very similar to the hot wife(s) they have been fucking and then encourage her to do the same to him.

Then there are the average husbands that seem dominant but over time they begin to fantasize about their wife fucking someone else and these thoughts of being a cuckold begin growing in their minds. And even though they maintain their dominant appearance in their work and society, they turn into very submissive cuckolds the minute they get home. I believe that makes up a large portion of the cuckolds in this forum.

Then there are the Bulls (damn, I don't like that term.. I prefer BF) that are "naturally" Dominant in demeanor and personality and it is their whole makeup. They wouldn't even think about being cucked whether their equipment worked or not !! It just doesn't enter into their mind !! That would include me !!

So, no, I would never have the thought of being cuckolded and even as things change as we age, the true cuckolding is in the seduction of the mind as much, if not more, than the sex act itself. So, I think I am ok for quite a while yet !! If not.. Then I will just be a retired bull !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:44 am

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, Brad. It seems to me that your story indicates a better than typical understanding of the wiring of a "typical" sissy cuck hubby, as well as the hotwife and the stud. And that begged the question of whether or not you shared some of that wiring.

And I meant that as a compliment to your capacity to empathize.

So let us return to our regularly scheduled programming.... :up:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:39 am

Lol !! Returning to our regularly scheduled programming !!

Wait.. Do we have a regularly scheduled program ?? Lol ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Master Brad. Thank you for answering my post from yesterday. You are a most amazing person! Very few dominants understand how to manage and nurture the cuckold mindset. The actual intercourse with the wife is a relatively small part of the overall experience. It is all about the seduction of the cuckold and his wife, ESPECIALLY for the first time. Their minds are so conflicted and their many emotions are running wild in all directions. For the cuckold, the anticipation leading up to the meeting can create days of "cuckold angst" which can release powerful endorphins. "Endorphins trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine" A cuckold feeling these emotions is at your graceful mercy and has no choice but to obey your wishes when the time comes. The actual "day of" with you must be an intoxicating experience. Your ability to send a couple into subspace is a unique talent that deserves admiration and commands respect.

As for the part about the roles a cuckold might play, I will post my thoughts about the sissy role in your new thread "cuckold sissy club". My wife prefers to turn me into her "little boy" especially during our cuckold fantasy play and during a discipline session. She will stroke me hard and then suddenly call me a bad little boy. Then she spanks me hard with a very heavy hairbrush, which really stings, until I go soft. Then she sends me to the corner to calm down. She will repeat this a few times and corner time can be unpredictable. During cuckold fantasy play, she says she will make me stand in the corner while she takes her lover's cock in her mouth and pussy. She always wants him to pull out at the last minute and shoot cum on her tits so her "little boy" can come get his milk.

I do have a sissy fantasy, but I am hesitant to tell her about it. I don't know how she would react to that. I do think she might appreciate having her lover take part in spanking her little boy. I don't imagine getting sissy for her, rather, I imagine getting sissy in the context of pleasing her dominant lover. More on that in the "Cuckold Sissy Club" thread.

Anyway, the main point of this posting is to express my appreciation to you for your understanding. I loved the way you answered my two questions. With admiration and respect, Paradox

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:18 pm

paradox,

Yes, it seems that most are afraid to share their "real" fantasies and yes, you will enjoy being a sissy for her lover and her together.. It puts "everyone in their proper place".

You can do "lead ins" to your pillow play .. Such as "will you put me in panties when you make me stand in the corner ??" Or "do you think he will SPANK me like you do ??". It puts the thoughts out on the table. She might answer you with "is that what you would like me (or him) to do ??".. And you will say "YES". That leads into the next fantasy which will be hers building on yours !!

If she were to say "NO", then that means it does not interest her and you drop it there.

I am looking forward to your post on my other thread.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Foxyguy
Virgin

Unread post by Foxyguy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Brad,
I don't recall this being cover, so do you mind if I ask how old you are and what part of the country you live in?

openchad
Prepubescent

Unread post by openchad » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Brad and Paradox,

I'm more than intrigued by the thought of the BF taking the cuckold over his knee with the wife watching or joining. Seems like a natural step in submissive service. I wonder why it is so under represented in visuals on the cuckold sites. I think I have only seen one or two pics in all my "research" time on the interwebs, where a woman is involved in the MFm spanking scene. Glad to learn that this is at least an option in the direction you lead a cuckold couple. Looking forward to your next updates, Brad.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:38 am

openchad,

Thank you for posting. It is intriguing to many here but hard to admit in the "typical" cuckold forums. It pushes toward the more extreme phases in submission and begins to enter the sissy, B&D and Femdom areas... the more "alternative lifestyles". This goes beyond Hotwifing (or cheating) for sex and cuckolding their husbands in various levels of submission and humiliation. It delves into mind control and discipline that is not understood or practiced by most.

I get a lot of PM's from cuckolds wanting to move more into these areas and yes, it does seem like a natural step in progression. I started a "sissy cuckold club" forum yesterday once I started to see postings such as paradox's and yours hoping more might feel free to talk about their experiences and cravings in these areas.

You can find what you are looking for by googling "my boyfriend spanked my cuckold (or sissy) husband" .. Or any other scenario you can imagine. The Internet is a wonderful thing !! When I began my venture into this lifestyle there were no directions. I found seduction opened the doors to many activities with couples and, as you said, the natural progression takes you into these areas. The mind is very powerful and loves to be drawn into sensual, sexual and extreme situations as a release from everyday pressures and boredom. Seduction is like a drug !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

ascissorrunner
Player

Unread post by ascissorrunner » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:44 am

Fascinating to me

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:55 am

Master Brad. Thank you for the "pillow talk" suggestions. I have tried using these precious moments to expand her fantasy but she continues to have a very well defined fantasy. I will try bringing up the panties idea. I have also tried getting her to consider bringing her cuckolding fantasy to reality, but to no avail. She states that she is afraid she might "like it too much" and it might ultimately hurt our marriage.

I would like to hear your thoughts on being with a cuckold couple in public; and how far you could go to humiliate a cuckold in public.

My wife keeps our dominant play mostly private, but one time she slapped my face in a restaurant and one time when I forgot to open the car door for her I had to get on my knees to apologize. Both events were followed up by a harsh spanking at home.

How would you go about treating a cuckold and his gorgeous wife in a public setting? With respect, Paradox