Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:56 pm

uk cuck wannabe wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:27 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:17 am
uk cuck wannabe wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:59 pm
Just discovered this thread. So many things I recognise in myself here and s very sexy to read.
Good for you. I am happy you saw the progression that I was referring to in reply to your posts in “Sissy Cuckold Club”. Are you ready to take that next step ??

Brad
I think I have been ready for some time now, but have not been lucky enough to encounter the right man to seduce us both.
Where are you looking ?? They are all around you !! Do you present yourselves to draw their attention ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

alexandros
Prepubescent

Unread post by alexandros » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:05 pm

This wonderful 'how to' has the beginnings of the most amazing 'true story' that needs to be written!

--serialize an entire real couple conquest of yours date by date from beginning to total submission

--take some of your most memorable couples and adventures and combine them to protect anonymity and make an even more exciting story

--it would be amazing whether you wrote it form your own viewpoint perspective or the wife's. the best would be the husband's but I am not sure if you are the one to write that. an interesting decision would be to alternate perspectives by chapter, for his example his perspective chapter one, his wife's chapter two, his chapter three ... and then introduced your own perspective later on. Game of Thrones style

--really describe blow by blow what the hotwife experiences with you, how you train her, what you put the husband through, how amazing the sex is from each perspective

So many possibilities!

Even if you put the outline down, someone else could novelize it if that is not your style subject to your approval as ghost writer (even better if it turns out the premise of the novel is that the husband has written it from the perspective of his wife on the orders of her lover)

If that's all too ambitious then just extending what's here with some some sample experiences following what you have described already would be incredible

We can all hope Grand Master Teacher Brad...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:57 pm

alexandros wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:05 pm
This wonderful 'how to' has the beginnings of the most amazing 'true story' that needs to be written!

--serialize an entire real couple conquest of yours date by date from beginning to total submission

--take some of your most memorable couples and adventures and combine them to protect anonymity and make an even more exciting story

--it would be amazing whether you wrote it form your own viewpoint perspective or the wife's. the best would be the husband's but I am not sure if you are the one to write that. an interesting decision would be to alternate perspectives by chapter, for his example his perspective chapter one, his wife's chapter two, his chapter three ... and then introduced your own perspective later on. Game of Thrones style

--really describe blow by blow what the hotwife experiences with you, how you train her, what you put the husband through, how amazing the sex is from each perspective

So many possibilities!

Even if you put the outline down, someone else could novelize it if that is not your style subject to your approval as ghost writer (even better if it turns out the premise of the novel is that the husband has written it from the perspective of his wife on the orders of her lover)

If that's all too ambitious then just extending what's here with some some sample experiences following what you have described already would be incredible

Your experiences would be interesting to hear.. your seduction through Yoga & Tantra, as a teacher and seducer, and the natural and unsuspecting process of sexual seduction.. the innocence being turned into submission.

It is interesting to me how deep sexual excitement can unwillingly be brought to the surface through practicing yoga/tantra... how orgasms can flow seem so natural.

I would like to hear more about your specialty and experiences.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:28 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:57 pm
alexandros wrote:

So many possibilities!

Your experiences would be interesting to hear.. your seduction through Yoga & Tantra, as a teacher and seducer, and the natural and unsuspecting process of sexual seduction.. the innocence being turned into submission.

It is interesting to me how deep sexual excitement can unwillingly be brought to the surface through practicing yoga/tantra... how orgasms can flow seem so natural.

Brad
I don't know where the Tantra comment came from but I thought of setting up a Tantra studio and offer free one on one services.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:29 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:28 am
bradisalpha wrote:
alexandros wrote:

So many possibilities!

Brad
I don't know where the Tantra comment came from but I thought of setting up a Tantra studio and offer free one on one services.
Lol.. this could be very interesting. Maybe Alexandros has input.. he is a Part-time Yoga & Tantra Teacher !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:37 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:29 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:28 am
bradisalpha wrote:
alexandros wrote:

So many possibilities!

Brad
Lol.. this could be very interesting. Maybe Alexandros has input.. he is a Part-time Yoga & Tantra Teacher !!

Brad
I've been learning and practicing Tantra with my wife. I thought about putting out a flyer in the local high end sex toy store.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:50 pm

That would be an excellent start. Where would your wife fit in ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SteelRidge

Unread post by SteelRidge » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:05 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:50 pm
That would be an excellent start. Where would your wife fit in ??

Brad
My dick! Hahahahaha.

She would be the demonstrator.

"Mount him like this"

Though honestly it will mostly just be me and other women one on one.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Lol !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:51 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:07 am
Wifesharing wrote:Actually my wife does have a very fun guy named Brad that comes to play sometimes.

As Brad said it is hard to find them inline as true Alpha men don't have to go online to advertise they are usually pretty sought after.

In teh wild is the best way yes your wife can tell and should go for it. Also usually a guy bold enough to flirt with your while you are present is going to be a pretty good alpha.
Wifesharing.. a couple of good pointers !! A wife can “feel” an Alpha guy, and even though she might be shy and innocent, she will surrender to his dominance and show a desire for more. Never underestimate what goes on in a woman’s “dirty little mind” !! I believe wifesharing’s wife knows exactly what I mean !!

And flirting in front of her husband ?? Absolutely !! That is how an Alpha tests the waters.. bringing desires and emotions to the surface.. stimulating her dirty little mind and exposing her husband’s submissive cuckold tendencies, as he tries to keep them hidden. I enjoy watching them both wrestling with their sexual desires while trying to maintain their innocent social standings... many times seeing each other in this situation for the first time !! It is VERY arousing to me as I gently guide them both down a path they want so badly but have never admitted.. sometimes not even to themselves !! No, you will never find this online .. this is something that happens in person only. It can happen anytime.. anyplace. It does not need any special setting. It can happen standing in line at the deli counter in a supermarket as well as in a bar or dance club. A few flirty comments in a conversation and the bait is set. A few nibbles and I can feel the tugging. All that is left is to set the hook properly and begin the slow process of reeling in.. letting out an occasional slack to give relief.. and then reeling in a little more.. with each slack and reel the tension becomes stronger.. sexual arousal builds.. hidden desires begin to come into focus.. her pupils begin dilating.. her cheeks and neck begin flushing.. her laughs become giggles.. his stance becomes uneasy.. his responses become shaky and unsure.. his speech becomes slow.. it is time for the wife and I to find a private place to talk while I send her husband on an errand.. leaving his mind in a turmoil wondering why he is leaving us alone yet not pushing back against it. That is when it is time to bring the line into the boat. That is when she feels very wet .. and he feels tingly and hard. Maybe the first time they have felt these particular feelings.. although they may have fantasized about it many times. They don’t want to stop now.. they want to feel and experience just a little bit more.. then more.. and more. They want to take this adventure !!!

Wow.. that is quite a scenario .. but one I have repeated many times. It really is very simple.. let yourself be yourself .. and enjoy the arousal that you feel building up inside you. Of course it doesn’t hurt to dress to draw the attention of an Alpha... something that NEVER goes unnoticed by me !!! Go find yourself an Alpha !!

Brad
Hey just got into this thread maybe answered later.

But what signs can you tell women think of you as an alpha compared to their men?? I'm wondering alot of married women always flirt with me all the time. My wife knows it and accepts it she even says many of her friends say they wish they had a man like me. ( not trying to brag just sharing real life) I'm also very blessed that my wife encourages me to find playmates since she is waning in sex from hormonal issues no energy sex last thing from her mind.

Had a few hotwife friends of my wife's hug me for too long as we were leaving a few times. I could see the embers of jealousy and anger in a few of their husbands eyes. I'm early 50's so almost all things are couples related just like swing a few single women friends with wives also allowed but no single men. That's why have access to so many hot wives lol.

But one thing I know is a sign she's into me. Is they start talking to me and start twirling there hair.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:50 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:32 pm
My wife has that same attraction to Alpha's. She pushes back on me all the time, but when she's with an Alpha, she melts and just seems to flow with what he wants. She wants to give them everything, and she makes me fight to get anything from her.
Thing is, I'm a 6'4" 280 lb 1%er biker with a very well known club. Most people think I'm Alpha as fuck. I've beaten men my size into the ground with my fist. But this life has shown me that I'm just a beta fronting as an alpha. That was hard to accept at first. I've learned a lot having my wife fucked by big alpha black Bulls. I've learned that I want to submit to them, too.
damn that surprises me even a little, are you just a cuckold or bi cuckold too? And how far on the cuck road are you, do you and wife still have sex fucking her, or oral only kind of thing. No wrong answer just wondering

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:14 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:10 pm
Lol !!

Brad
Oh Bradley is just a big silly sometimes :oops:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:45 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:14 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:10 pm
Lol !!

Brad
Oh Bradley is just a big silly sometimes :oops:
Yep.. sometimes.. but mostly very serious. You know the kind, don’t you ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Fri May 21, 2021 5:58 pm

Great stories and advice Brad, very hot stuff. I I’ve you how include the husband in the process. (So considerate... ;)

You’ve been on a story break so... maybe you could tell us one of your 3 to 4 hours seductions or one where you landed the couple from Home Depot or something. I totally see the band / convention angle.

Sean
cuckold

jwill71
Virgin

Unread post by jwill71 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:44 pm

"If the husband can be cuckolded I then dominate him and slowly lead him down a path until I reach his absolute limit. That is a very exciting thing to me.. Taking his wife.. Then dominating him into submission ."

That is very exciting to me too. I would love to chat with you, I haven't finished reading all of your story from the beginning but what I have read really sounds like my own self-discovery from a young age although I am on the other end of the spectrum as you. I have tried to PM you but apparently, I am not allowed to do that.

Remmy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Remmy » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:27 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:18 am
I have been thinking about writing a sort of biography of my path to becoming a Dominant BF (Bull, although I don't like that term and prefer "BF"). As I post in the threads here, and hear stories from many cuckolds, I realize that we all begin our sexual path when we are very young. And it seems that our thoughts and fantasies begin coming out as experiences in high school. From there we mature and fall into the roll that has already been established .. even though we don't realize it until much later.

A lot of these sexual urges, desires and cravings are actually embedded in us as "human nature", but "society's rules" try to steer us in a different direction. This is where the turmoil begins within ourselves as we try to understand these desires and go against what "society" accepts as "normal". But, in the end, these urges, desires and cravings can become so strong that they cannot be ignored and hence we have GF's, BF's, cuckolds, hot wives, and cheating wives... And many variations of all of them !!

I enjoy reading stories of how hot wives and cuckolds have progressed to this lifestyle but I don't see these same stories relating to a BF.. So I decided that if you would like to read about a BF from the beginning I would write my story. I have been encouraged by a few cuckolds and if all agree I will continue.

Brad
As someone who is interested to know more about this fetish, I find this very helpful :) thank you for sharing your story! I’ve only just begun reading it, but I’m sure it will be helpful to me down the line.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:59 am

Anyone know what’s happening with Brad?

He hasn’t been online since early Jan

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:34 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:59 am

I had health problems for a couple of months but getting back to normal now, thank you.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:50 am

Welcome back Brad. Hope you are OK.

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:41 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:34 am
Jeff111 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:59 am

I had health problems for a couple of months but getting back to normal now, thank you.

Brad
Good to see you back Brad, trust you are well on the road to recovery

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:10 am

Thank you. Yes, I am on the road to recovery. And although my “activities” with couples came to a screeching halt, one special nurse kept my mind occupied !!!!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:58 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:10 am
Thank you. Yes, I am on the road to recovery. And although my “activities” with couples came to a screeching halt, one special nurse kept my mind occupied !!!!

Brad
Good to hear, on all counts!

Did she keep your imagination going or she liked your cock also?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:49 am

Lol !! Yeah, she kept my imagination going !! She was middle aged.. had a great smile and a great body so I looked forward to seeing her. We talked and got personal about her family, etc. I teased and flirted with her and watched her reactions. She embarrassed easily, which I enjoy. I told her when I get out I would like to take her to dinner. She said she didn’t think her husband would like that !! I told her to tell him I had asked her out to dinner and see what he says. She didn’t want to do that but i kept on her to ask and she was enjoying my attention. So she came in one day and said “I told him.. and he said that would be nice but he would have to make sure he was free”. I told her to tell him I said no.. only you and I.. like a date !! She got really flustered but we just kept talking and kidding about it and again, she was really enjoying the attention.

Three of my past hot wives came in to visit me and each time she asked who they were.. family.. friends.. ?? And each time I said No.. they are girlfriends. And she would say But they were married.. or at least had rings. And I would say Yes.. I know. I only date married women !! And she would leave with a confused look shaking her head and laughing.

One day, I went down to the cafeteria when she went to lunch and I acted surprised to see her and we got a table together and had lunch. I explained a little about couples and how the husbands got excited when I dated their wives. She was totally surprised and said No.. you don’t do that. And I said Yes.. I do. And we left with her shaking her head and laughing .. lol !!

I didn’t see her but for a minute the next day but the day after as I was getting ready to be released she walked up to me and said “a date ??” I said yes, a dinner date. She said “I wouldn’t have to tell my husband”. I said No.. I don’t date a wife unless the husband knows and says ok. You are going to have to tell your husband that “I would like to take you to dinner but only the two of us.. like a date”. Tell him exactly the way I just said it and see how he reacts. I made sure she had my number before I was released.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

jaydub
Prepubescent

Unread post by jaydub » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:56 am

Thank you so much for sharing this, glimpses into your adventures are always appreciated :-)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:23 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:49 am
Lol !! Yeah, she kept my imagination going !! She was middle aged.. had a great smile and a great body so I looked forward to seeing her. We talked and got personal about her family, etc. I teased and flirted with her and watched her reactions. She embarrassed easily, which I enjoy. I told her when I get out I would like to take her to dinner. She said she didn’t think her husband would like that !! I told her to tell him I had asked her out to dinner and see what he says. She didn’t want to do that but i kept on her to ask and she was enjoying my attention. So she came in one day and said “I told him.. and he said that would be nice but he would have to make sure he was free”. I told her to tell him I said no.. only you and I.. like a date !! She got really flustered but we just kept talking and kidding about it and again, she was really enjoying the attention.

Three of my past hot wives came in to visit me and each time she asked who they were.. family.. friends.. ?? And each time I said No.. they are girlfriends. And she would say But they were married.. or at least had rings. And I would say Yes.. I know. I only date married women !! And she would leave with a confused look shaking her head and laughing.

One day, I went down to the cafeteria when she went to lunch and I acted surprised to see her and we got a table together and had lunch. I explained a little about couples and how the husbands got excited when I dated their wives. She was totally surprised and said No.. you don’t do that. And I said Yes.. I do. And we left with her shaking her head and laughing .. lol !!

I didn’t see her but for a minute the next day but the day after as I was getting ready to be released she walked up to me and said “a date ??” I said yes, a dinner date. She said “I wouldn’t have to tell my husband”. I said No.. I don’t date a wife unless the husband knows and says ok. You are going to have to tell your husband that “I would like to take you to dinner but only the two of us.. like a date”. Tell him exactly the way I just said it and see how he reacts. I made sure she had my number before I was released.
Finish the story and tell us more! We'd love to read about your adventures with hotwifes. Has this ever worked? Not s hotwife, never talked about hotwife, but you convince her to convince her hubby to let you take her on a date? I'd think you'd end up with an ass kicking