Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DCharles
Trainable

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by DCharles » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:47 am

Brad,

I have to say that I find your story very hot and thought provoking. I am not submissive in day to day life nor am I attracted to men. However, in a sexual sense I find submission an aphrodisiac. Submitting to the wife and Alpha Male would be the ultimate in letting go and would be incredibly hot. Being told what to do by both would be so erotic. I would find the role of submitting to be hottest when being told what to do based on the desires of the wife and Alpha Male, not on what they think would turn me on. The submission itself would be the turn on for me. I would enjoy it for the Alpha Male to not care what I want. If you tell me to get on my knees and kiss your dick in front of my wife, then that is what I do. If you tell me to lick your balls, then that is what I do. If you tell me to taste and swallow your cum in front of my wife, then I do that out of complete submission to you both and respect to you.

I know there are a lot of varieties in this lifestyle. I personally find the act of submission to be one heck of an aphrodisiac.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Dcharles,

Are you married ?? Does your wife know of your desires ?? Or does anyone else know of your desires ??

The scenario you describe is very exciting in a cuckold relationship.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:29 am

Chapter 10

In chapter 9 I outlined a typical evening while playing music in a club and talking with a wife or GF (and sometimes the husbands or BF's) on my breaks and saying things that pull out sexual/sensual desires from within them. They all have them.. Buried deep inside. Some will let you expose them and some won't. But normally the ones that do are anxious and ready to go the next step. They just need someone to guide them. Actually, the husbands or BF's are the most surprising when you realize that it is normal for a man to be proud of his wife/gf and loves to see a man show her attention. Jealousy is normally the first emotion that kicks in and may stop any progress forward but I have found that this is a very superficial emotion and a lot of times the husband shows jealousy just because he is expected to.. Even though deep inside it is arousing to him. The way I have found to "help" him with these emotions is to not embarrass him or force him into that emotional reaction in public where he has to maintain that image.. But to push through it privately until his sexual excitement emotions override his jealousy emotions and they, both together, become a driving force in his desire for his wife to have a BF. This is when his submission becomes obvious and he accepts his position in the relationship. This is all part of the seduction of the husband/bf as he begins to crave these emotions and begs to feel them more and more through a hot wife/cuckold relationship. How far a cuckold will fall prey to his emotions depend on each individual person but I find it VERY exciting taking him step by step and finding his limits.

So up to this point I have flirted and teased a wife to the point of realizing her desires and revealing them to me enough for me to want to seduce her on a higher level. I have had her bring her husband along with her as we talk and they have begun talking and fantasizing about the different scenarios that might play out and they have found this has increased their sexual activity and usually had pushed past the mundane sexual emotions that most couples experience after a period of time in a relationship.. It has reignited the passion for sex !! And they both want more !! When the husband sees how sexual his wife is becoming by simply talking with me and fantasizing he will want and encourage her to do more.. After all, the more sensual she is feeling.. The more sex he gets !! So he becomes my supporter in seducing his wife. This becomes obvious when I go to their home for breakfast and the whole process becomes personal.

Back to the club.. I am packing up my equipment and they say that they will head home to get breakfast started and make sure I have their address so I can head to the house after I finish. We say our goodbyes and they leave. I know the sexual tension is going to be very intense while they drive home and begin to prepare breakfast... And talk about what to do when I get there. I usually take 30 minutes to wrap up so basically it will be 45 minutes before I get there. If I wrap up quicker I will wait before I take off anyway because I know that they need time to talk and let the tension build so they are ready and excited when I get there.

When I arrive and walk up to the door .. Sometimes she will open the door before I knock. At that point I know she is very anxious and when I walk in and give her a hug and a kiss in the cheek I can feel her body react as my hand/arm touched her. When I have to knock on the door the anxious part may be less but the reaction is the same once I lean in and actually touch her. (After all, they have been planning this for a few days now so the reality is at a very high level).

The husband is usually lingering behind her not really knowing what to do or how to handle this entry. (After this first time I tell her I want her husband to always answer the door and greet me because I know that will take the pressure off her and she can concentrate more on why I am there .. And when he sees how excited she is and how she has prepared, he will anxiously answer the door and invite me in wanting to see and feel the reactions of me being there). He is normally nervous and sexually excited because he has no idea what is going to happen and what he should do. I will then shake his hand and thank him for inviting me for breakfast and try to out him at ease by basically taking over the conversation. As long as I tell him what to do he will follow and be happy that he does not have to be the "director of ceremonies" !!

Then I will say "how is breakfast coming along" as we walk towards the kitchen .. And as we enter the kitchen I will put my hand in the small of her back as I guide her in.. And leave him behind us following as he sees my hand guiding her in a non threatening way but also a very touching way. She will say "I just have to out the eggs in the pan and start the toast and it will be ready". So I take that opportunity to say "great .. Why don't we wait in the other room and you can call us when it is ready". She will look a little disappointed at that suggestion but she will say ok.. And the husband will already be heading to the living room (or family room) following my suggestion.. That is good and showing that I am now in charge. Now I can have a few minutes to say to him "Your wife is really something, isn't she ??" .. And "I couldn't believe such a beautiful woman invited me to breakfast" and we can laugh like I am so surprised .. And then I say "you must be so proud of her". That opens him up to talking about her and out conversation is kind of normal with little sexual innuendos as we talk.

In a few minutes she will say "Breakfast is ready" and we get up and go back into the kitchen. It always amazes me at how she will do the place settings... And I know she has given it a lot of thought. Most of the time she will sit us opposite each other on the sides of the table and then sit at the end in between us. I guess that is the arrangement that she feels doesn't show favoritism to either of us and leaves her neutral ??!! And sometimes she will seat her and her husband next to each other at one side and me across from them. There are also times the husband will be set at the end of the table with her and I across from each other and I always see that as a husband that gas reservations in submitting and wants to be in a position to control the situation !! I know you are all thinking now how you have, or would, lay out the seating arrangements if you were in this situation. I would like to hear your comments on this because, believe it or not, a lot of thought goes into this arrangement .. Even if it is done unconsciously there is a reason behind it !! But, whatever the arrangement, I will take her plate and move it next to mine while I say "I think that if you invited me for breakfast you should at least sit next to me" !! I love the looks from both of them as they look at each other but I have never had this suggestion objected to. After all, we all know I am there under wishful expectations so why would they object ?! And if the husband is seated at the end if the table I say to him "why don't you move over there .. across from us so we can see you and talk. I also have never had an objection to this move .. Which pulls him out of the "control" position.

Now I can touch her arm.. Or her hand as we eat and talk. Those if you that have read a lot if my posts know that I love to "touch". Touching brings so many feelings and emotions out. You never really make a connection with someone unless you "touch" them. A touch is very personal. A touch sends shocks through a woman that is sexually excited .. Even a little bit.. The warm touch of a hand on them anywhere will send shocks and signals through their body. And when a husband sees the touch he also reacts and feels it as he sees someone being very "personal" with his wife. Think about this.. No matter what fantasies you have it materializes in your mind when you see her "touched" .. And you also feel it as your mind reacts and you feel a tingle in your pants. I do this same seating arrangement and touching process if we are in a club.. Or a restaurant .. Anywhere !! And the touching does not have to be under the table.. Up her leg.. Or anything forward. It just has to be "touching". So, back to breakfast. We can laugh and joke.. We can turn to talk to each other and feel the closeness of our faces .. And we can touch. We can talk to her husband across from the table and in his eyes we are talking as a "team".. His wife and I are a "team" and he is seeing us as the couple and he is watching very closely with every touch. This is very exciting for him as he may have never seen his wife as part of "anther couple".. Like he is looking in from the outside. This has a very distinct feeling if submission. So, as you see.. Breakfast is a very important time in "conditioning" the relationship. As I have seen the psychological effects of this over and over again, I never get tired of the excitement each time I go through it. It is such a powerful part of seduction !!

By the time breakfast is finished you can cut the sexual tension in the air !! I will say "shall we sit in the other room and have a nightcap.. Or are you too tired ?? I look at both of them as I say this.. And of course I know they want to get back to the living room and have a drink.. Hell, they are ready for a drink by now !! BUT.. This is a very critical time. This is when I told her if she is going to change that this is the time that she will have to make that decision. And I know that it is on her mind. She is now in a blouse and shirt skirt with no panties on.. Which is also a great way to begin realizing in the living room.. But I also gave her the option of saying "I will get you drinks and then I think I will change out if these clothes". I also told her it us up to her.. So I am sure that her mind is in turmoil right now whether to change it not. And I am also sure that she has told her husband and they have discussed it. It was my job up to this point to put them both at ease with my company and relaxed enough for her to change with thoughts of increasing the tensions that are so exciting. And actually, the wife has ALWAYS changed with the exception of a husband that has reservations.. Which I will ease this evening and he will agree the next time (again, wanting more !!). If she says she is going to change I know they have discussed it and they are both in agreement and very excited. If her husband says "I think that you should change..." Then I know they discussed it and agreed to see how breakfast went before making that decision and this was their "signal" that he was ok with it. However, she still has veto rights at this point !!

As I said, the wife almost always will say "let me get you drinks and I am going to change out of these clothes". After we tell her what we would like to drink, her husband and I will go into the living room. Normally, the guy always has his favorite chair and he goes directly to it. I always sit in the couch at the end that is further from him.. So that when his wife comes back I will pat the couch and say "why don't you sit here with me"... And she will be on the side of me facing him so that as the night goes in he can plainly see any touching or ?!? that goes on between her and I. (Of course, if they discussed changing they also discussed her sitting in the couch with me because that is the scenario I had discussed with her in my last break). So, we are seated and his wife brings us our drinks.. And most of the time she will bring her drink and sit it on the coffee table next to mine.. And say "I will be right back" .. And walk out of the room. (If she dies not bring her drink in, I will say "why don't you bring your drink in and out it "here" so it will be here when you get back... And she will !! It is very important to get her drink on the coffee table next to mine before she goes to change because it sets the tone for when she gets back. And as her husband and I talk he will keep looking at her drink with his mind going in all directions with his thoughts of what might happen next. That is when I will ask him if the stereo works.. (If it isn't already on.. A lot of times it is already on which kind of indicates their intentions !!) And that we should have music on.. And ask what her favorite CD is (in the old days it was Album !! Lol !!) and he will jump up to put music on and put in her favorite CD. That sets the pace for the things I have in mind. Then I will talk to him and mention how beautiful she is.. And how sexy she looked when she was dancing with him.. And ask him if he was excited when he was dancing with her .. And very important,.. I will ask him if it makes him uncomfortable for me to talk about her. To which he wil say "No"... And if I still have time I will ask him if it excites him when I talk about her. He will say "yes".

When she returns, sometimes she will have the short nighty on as I suggested and her nipples poking against the material ... And I stand up immediately a say "wow .. You sure did change. It's a good thing you didn't wear that tonight or you would have had every guy there begging for a chance to dance with you !! Then I put my hand out and guide her to the couch with my hand starting at her shoulder and sliding down her back to the top of her ass as I guide her to the couch. This is a very important move because if she decided she would wear a bra or panties under it (and a couple of times they have) when I feel it I stop my hand.. Squeeze the bra or panty .. And just look at her (that's all it takes ., she knows what I mean) and she will say "I'll be right back" and tin back to the bedroom and take them off. Sometimes she will wear a robe over the nighty when she comes out and that's ok.. I will deal with that shortly !! But again, my hand running down her back is very important because even tho she is wearing a robe, it is important that she is not wearing a bra or panties. If she is she will get that look !!

Well, I have spent a lot more time on this than I would have expected .. So I will end here and continue with her coming back in her nighty in the next chapter. I have done this many times but I never realized how methodical I have been until am writing this .. And how long all these details take to explain. I think I will have written a book by the time I am finished !! Lol !!

Again, I encourage any comments or questions as I will answer them the best I can in between chapters.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

rvplace
Trainable

Unread post by rvplace » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:31 am

Thanks Brad for the time you are investing into your writings, exciting too!

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:11 am

I love your telling of this. While every time for us has been different and i assume that is true with you, there are elements that are there each and everytime it is the subtle things. Like the touching of arms and hands that really get me in the mood to share my wife.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:05 am

Thank you for the compliments. I will try to do another chapter by this weekend. It takes a lot of remembering to write all the details !!! And then the various different ways that, as wife sharing said, following the same process will go in slightly different directions. Although I thought I had a perfect formula, none of them went exactly the same way... but the outcomes were all pretty similar.

A lot of them never went anywhere.. But then you never hear about those !! Lol !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:12 pm

People are always variables, and even the same person on a different day - as we all know.

fragile3013
Prepubescent

Unread post by fragile3013 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:32 am

Thanks Brad. Great insight to what the "other" guy is thinking. Would be nice to have someone to bounce things off on this journey. This site is great for that. I would enjoy a face to face conversation with an experienced guy though.

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:59 am

I've been enjoying your posts here. They give a unique point of view. I wonder some about your interactions with the husbands/BFs. Do you ever do things designed to wind them up or satisfy them that you might not have done if you were only considering your own pleasure, or do you just focus on your priorities and let the chips fall where they may?

Do you see yourself as someone giving a gift to these couples? I kind of see how it could be like that. By fucking his wife not only do you give her great pleasure, you give the husband exquisitely painful pleasure of having a hot wife. You also give them the chance to develop more closeness with each other through the process of being more open with each other and through the ramped up shared sexual excitement in their relationship.

potato barn
Virgin

Unread post by potato barn » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Joatster wrote:I've been enjoying your posts here. They give a unique point of view. I wonder some about your interactions with the husbands/BFs. Do you ever do things designed to wind them up or satisfy them that you might not have done if you were only considering your own pleasure, or do you just focus on your priorities and let the chips fall where they may?

Do you see yourself as someone giving a gift to these couples? I kind of see how it could be like that. By fucking his wife not only do you give her great pleasure, you give the husband exquisitely painful pleasure of having a hot wife. You also give them the chance to develop more closeness with each other through the process of being more open with each other and through the ramped up shared sexual excitement in their relationship.
You seem to get it.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:57 am

Joatster wrote:I've been enjoying your posts here. They give a unique point of view. I wonder some about your interactions with the husbands/BFs. Do you ever do things designed to wind them up or satisfy them that you might not have done if you were only considering your own pleasure, or do you just focus on your priorities and let the chips fall where they may?

I enjoy winding up the husband/bf's and the interaction with them.. Although I can be very demanding, I do focus on their satisfaction as well as their hot wife.

I am not a "gift".. I am part of their pleasure as well as my own. I am merely bringing out the feelings that are hidden inside both of them .. so they normally do become much closer in their relationship simply by knowing each other better and understanding their "place" in their relationship.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:48 am

Chapter 11

So, in the last chapter we had breakfast and when we were done I suggested that we go into the living room and have a "night cap". He and I headed for the living room while she made our drinks. He sat in his recliner (or favorite chair as he usually does) and I sit on the couch at the farthest end from him and we small talk until she brings our drinks in. She hands us our drinks and says "I'll be right back".. But I stop her and ask where her drink is. She looks puzzled and says it is in the kitchen.. And I say .. why don't you bring it in here and put it on the coffee table as I motion with my hand next to mine. She quickly gets it and sits it down and says again .. I'll be right back.

Now I have to carefully lead her husband slowly into a state of arousal that I can build on. Understand.. This has been on his mind.. And he is excited.. But I have to give him time to realize what is happening and bring his state of arousal slowly to a peak as the evening wears on ..to the point of him begging to be cuckolded. I always enjoy the first times because all of his cravings and desires are bottled up inside him and they have to be brought out a little at a time as to not overwhelm him. I have to monitor and guide the progress along and keep it very exciting for all three of us.

I will say things like "your wife is really something, isn't she ??"... "There were a lot of men tonight that wished they were you when they saw her dancing".. "I hope I am not intruding keeping you up late"... "You have a very nice home.. Do you help her keep it up and help her with the chores ??".. "Does she always make breakfast for you after being out ??".. "I hope I am not being too forward but your wife is very beautiful".. All things that lead him into conversation centered on his wife and leaving little hints of my interest in his wife that continues to arouse him.

When the wife comes back in the living room she has a different demeanor or glow about her. She is now trying to impress me by following my direction but at the same time not knowing what her husband is thinking and trying not to look too anxious and upset him. In her mind if we were alone she wouldn't have even changed into her nighty.. She would have already been sucking my cock. But with him there she has to rely on my to establish the pace and mood for the rest of the evening and she doesn't know if she will have the chance to do the things she really wants to do. But, she is ready for whatever evolves.. Hell, she was ready on our last smoke break !!

She is wearing a cute nighty.. Not transparent but very thin and her nipples are poking nicely against it. I get up immediately to welcome her and put my hand on her shoulder blade and let it slowly slide down her back to her ass as I pull her in slightly and say "why don't you sit here next to me on the couch". Her drink is already there next to mine so once she sits there is no reason to get up again. As I slide my hand down her back I see she is not wearing a bra or panties. Her husband also knows (or thinks) that she is not wearing a bra or panties and it really begins to affect him knowing she is now sitting on the couch with me in this tiny nighty.. Naked underneath !! He has never been in this situation before but it is exciting him tremendously. But he is comfortable with the situation because I have given him respect throughout the evening and talked with him as if this was a normal evening so he is enjoying this and letting me take the lead.

I always live the way a woman sits in a couch next to me .. They will normally pull their legs up on the couch and off to the side.. Leaving their knees pointing towards me and facing me ,, leaving her back towards her husband. Now he can only see her back and my face !! I pick up my glass and say "lets during to a great night" as I motion my glass up and towards him and then clink it with hers.

Now I can repeat some of the things her husband and I talked about while she was changing. I will say "your husband out in your favorite music while you were changing" and she will comment on that. Then I will say "I was telling your husband how all the guys tonight we're wishing they were dancing with you".. And that will start a lot of conversation. And then I will compliment their home and tell her that he said he helps you keeping it up and helps you with the chores.. Which always draws comments downplaying what he actually does to help out. That gives me the opening to look at him and say "I will have to talk to him about that and see what I can do to make him more attentive and helpful.. You wouldn't mind that, would you ??".. And he will immediately say "no". Now I have started him down a path if submission that will get deeper and deeper as time goes on., and he has agreed to it !! And his wife didn't miss a word and is very excited and aroused to see me dominate and lead her husband along like that... And hearing him agree. It shows who is the Alpha in the room and that is very arousing up a woman.. And makes her want to be with me even more.

Then I will compliment her nighty and tell her how sexy she looks.. As I put my hand on her shoulder. I don't pull her into me or make any forward movements.. I just let my hand linger on her shoulder blade with my fingers just below the back of her neck. Then I let my fingers lightly caress the back of her neck as we talk. I can feel her willingness to lean into me but I let it alone for now.. Just feeling her surrendering as my fingers caress her shoulder and her neck. BUT... Her husband has full view of my hand as he can see my fingers caressing and he can see her surrendering towards me. Now he is in a sexual mode and this is driving him crazy as if he can feel every careless as he stares at my hand. There is also disbelief seeing his wife in this situation but he is submitting to it and it us arousing him. From here on I will be watching his reactions very closely. But for now his eyes are locked onto my fingers moving slowly on the back of her neck.

My discussion will be things like "is this a new nighty ??" And how "hot" she looked tonight.. Things that are pushing slightly past what would normally be allowed in a relaxed conversation with a husband and wife... But all very exciting to them.

The first drink normally goes down very quickly due to their tension .. Although I only sip mine as I have to stay very alert for the evening. I will say "it looks like you need a refill".. And as she starts to sit up I will pull her back with my hand pulling her neck and say "you are comfortable.. Why don't your husband get your drink for you".. And with that he almost jumps out of the chair and takes her glass, along with his, and heads for the kitchen. He asks me if I want another but I say no.. I am okay for right now.. But I will let you know when I am ready for another.. And he says okay !!

While he is gone I have a few minutes to talk with her alone. I will ask her things like "is your husband nervous ??".. And "I hope I am not being too forward".. And "do you think he is enjoying the evening". These three questions will bring out his feelings to me with no hesitation and will give me the direction to go next and how aggressive to advance.

He comes back and hands her the drink so she doesn't have to lean forward for it and sits back down in his chair. He isn't saying anything now unless I ask or tell him something so it is obvious that he is now following my lead.

As we talk and kid around he watches closely.. Very intently. And I let my hand slowly move to the middle of her back.. My fingers still caressing as I pull her into me a little bit now. His eyes are locked into my hand as if hypnotized. Good... My hand will now be controlling him. And I know that when my hand reaches the small of her back she will let out a sigh and relax into me.. And he will see her drop against me and watch my hand on the small of her back .. Still caressing. Then I get a little ornery and ask him "are you ok ??". YES .. "Are you getting sleepy ??" NO !! All designed to break his attention and also gauge his arousal.. And by his quick one word answers he is showing me I have his undivided attention !!

I guide the conversation around to "let's dance.. I have wanted to dance with you all night but I was stuck just watching as you danced with your husband".. Then I look at him and say "do you mind if I dance with your wife ??" NO ... another shirt answer .. That's good !! Now I will say "why don't you turn up the music a little" and he will jump up immediately and turn it up.. He will also look at me and ask if that is ok and I will either say yes or direct him to the right volume.. And then he jumps back into his chair as if he is watching a serious show (and in a sense, he is !!)

I pull her up and put my arms around her and begin to dance. I make no bones about pulling her in tightly against me and she melts into me with her head on my shoulder. I again let my hand go to the small of her back (the small of the back is a very sensuous spot) and pull her hips in tightly against me... As I push back into her with my cock. As I pull her in I also pull up in the back of her nighty giving her husband a view of her bare cheeks as she pushes into me. Normally by now his hand is in his lap actually cupping his dick but not showing much more. .. But I know he is hard and he is pushing down in it and keeping pressure against it feeling good. As we dance I begin putting my knee between her legs and I can feel her spreading and pushing against my knee. I keep putting it further into her until she is actually riding my leg with her pussy... And beginning to gyrate on my leg with her bare pussy. (Sometimes my leg will be soaked by the time we finish dancing.. But normally it will always be wet !!). And her husband will be getting an unobstructed view of her bare cheeks pushing against my leg. Normally at this point I will see him begin to squeeze and rub his dick with his hand. I love watching him rubbing and squeezing his dick through his pants .. Trying not to be obvious. .. And trying not to CUM !!!! (Once in a while they have CUM.. Not being able to hold it back and it oozes through their pants !! Then I make a scene about that.. I say OMG.. LOOK .. Your husband just CAME in his pants !! LOL !! And she will laugh also. What a great way for a cuckold to expose himself !! If/when that happens.. Now or later in the evening.. Which is my goal to have him CUM in his pants.. I will tell him to go get cleaned up and come back out here in just his underwear. .. Which he will do amidst all his embarrassment and humiliation !!)

So.. Back to her rubbing her pussy against my leg.. My hand pulling up her nighty into the small of her back .. And him watching and rubbing and squeezing his dicky through his pants.

Now that he is rubbing his dicky, I will go further and begin squeezing her tit.. And turning so he can see that .. Then I will go in for a kiss. She has been waiting all evening for that kiss so her mouth melts into mine .. Out tongues go deep in each other's throats.. And the kiss lasts until we are both out of breath. (Another time where he might CUM in his pants !!). But immediately pull her in tightly and begin kissing her again.. And again.. Until her pussy can't stop fucking my leg. Once she is out of breath .. And she will be or I will continue until she is.. I say "Whew... I think we need a break .. And laugh !! She will laugh and agree. We will head back to the couch and sit down .. and I will say to him "turn the music back down now.. I think we are done dancing". And again he jumps up but slower this time. He doesn't want to stop rubbing his dicky and it will be poking out as he gets up.. But he does quickly and jumps back into his chair.

When we sit back down I look down at my knee and say OMG.. My knee is all wet !! She will usually immediately say I'm sorry and be embarrassed but I pull her out of that quickly and say "it's ok.. I LOVE my knee being wet after a good dance" then I lol at her husband who is now going crazy and say "don't you ?? Does make your leg wet when you dance ??" He will say YES NO.. And I will say YES to what ?? And NO to what ?? ... And make him explain that he likes it too but she never gets his knee wet when they dance. Then I say "too bad.. Because it is really exciting !!". And she laughs at our short confusing conversation !!! Now we are having fun !!!!!

Then I say "maybe because she isn't wearing panties !! Did you know she isn't wearing panties ??" He will say yes or no.. It doesn't matter because I will take it from there. "And she wasn't wearing panties for the last set at the club !! Did you know that ?? Again. Doesn't matter what his answer is. "In fact, I have them here in my pocket (as I pull them out and hold them up). She gave them to me on out last smoke break. .. Did you know that ??" Again.. Doesn't matter because I am just raiding the intensity !! She gasps as I do that and I tell her to relax.. It's ok.. Let's have some fun with it. Then I say "I should give them to you so I don't forget and take them home with me. Will you hold on to them for me ??" YES "good .. And they are wet.. You will have to hold them in your hand .. Will you do that for me ??" YES "good.. Here (to the wife) take these over to your husband and give them to him.. And say thank you and give him a kiss". She will take them and give them to him. Say thank you.. And lean over to give him s kiss giving me a GREAT view of her ass and a hint of her pussy !! Funny thing .. The kiss is usually just a quick peck .. Sometimes slightly more .. But I enjoy seeing it after our long kissing session. Then she will come back to the couch and sit down and wrap around me like we have been lovers forever. Now I know they are both relaxed and I can go forward.

But then he puts the panties down on the arm of the chair or the end table and I say "whoa.. I thought you said you would hold them for me. I meant you will hold them in your hand until I leave. Are you going to do that or do you want me to take them back ??". He will say "I'm sorry.. I will hold them".. And he picks them back up. Then I da "ok.. Good.. Keep them in your hand now !!". And later when he gets heavy into rubbing his dicky he will be rubbing it with her panties !!!

Well, I am going to have to continue as it takes a lot of time to write this out !! I am surprised because as it is happening it doesn't take much time at all !! Again this is a sort of process I use when seducing a couple once they pass my first flirting with the wife.. Then talking briefly with the husband to see they are excited at the possibilities .. And meeting at their house for breakfast after playing music. It has been such a great opportunity for me although I have met couples various other ways also.. Which I will talk about after I finish this scenario. But this is among my favorite as it can go along just about the same each time and I can lead them through the path of hot wife/cuckold in a very exciting process. Funny though.. As I seduce them I am only bringing out their fantasies or it wouldn't work. If the cravings and fantasies were not there hidden in the first place non of this would happen. It really shows and proves how many have these urges and many never have the opportunity to experience them.. What a shame !!

I hope some of you can relate to my writing. Again if you have questions or comments I will be glad to address them between chapters.

To be continued......

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:24 am

DCharles wrote:Brad,

I have to say that I find your story very hot and thought provoking. I am not submissive in day to day life nor am I attracted to men. However, in a sexual sense I find submission an aphrodisiac. Submitting to the wife and Alpha Male would be the ultimate in letting go and would be incredibly hot. Being told what to do by both would be so erotic. I would find the role of submitting to be hottest when being told what to do based on the desires of the wife and Alpha Male, not on what they think would turn me on. The submission itself would be the turn on for me. I would enjoy it for the Alpha Male to not care what I want. If you tell me to get on my knees and kiss your dick in front of my wife, then that is what I do. If you tell me to lick your balls, then that is what I do. If you tell me to taste and swallow your cum in front of my wife, then I do that out of complete submission to you both and respect to you.

I know there are a lot of varieties in this lifestyle. I personally find the act of submission to be one heck of an aphrodisiac.
It would be a very big step for me, but I agree that the thought is extremely arousing and titillating. Thanks for posting this.

BOATER1164
Virgin

Unread post by BOATER1164 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Brad,
Have thoroughly enjoyed your story, and thx for taking the time to post it with great detail. We've been in the HW lifestyle for about a year and a half, with my wife having a dozen lovers. Several bbcs including her regular lover who we refer to as her boyfriend too. She usually plays alone as she's more comfortable without her husband (me) there, but we've had several mfms too...with me watching at 1st and jumping in or dutifully waiting til they're done and taking sloppy 2nds or 4ths on a good night. She's texts me when leaving her way home, has spent the night a cpl times, and once called to leave me a voicemail while getting deeply fucked by his huge long tool. All great angst...but looking for more.
We had been texting with a traveling businessman who found us on this site, we each met him individually at a bar for vetting purposes, as we have difficult schedules to coordinate, kids, jobs, etc. But whenever they were to hookup at his hotel, something would interfere. His flights were late, meetings ran late, winter storms or she couldn't drive in thunderstorms, or she had a mouth sore or he was sick, kids home, etc.
He knows we're intrigued by cuckholding to a basic level (no cages or outright humiliation) but she was easily able to deny me the 1-2 days b4 a date, and he once made me wear a condom to fuck her once a night ahead of time, to keep her fresh for him.
But it seems after the last several mos she's lost some interest in him, is happy with just her bbc bf once a month or so, and he disappeard for several mos, fewer business trips, but pops in with a text sometimes. Not sure how to proceed in guiding her along to this cuckholding twist. It would just be a different role from the HW theme with the regular bf. Any tips?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:17 am

boater,

You are caught between two situations.

One.. You have spent way too much time with the businessman hoping that he would work out and fulfill your cuckold urges. He has worn you and your wife out on that topic. You must move in and find another true Alpha BF for her that understands a cuckold relationship and that will lead you both down this exciting path.

Two.. It sounds as if your wife has settled for her monthly fuck with her BF and basically leaving you out of the intense part of being included as a cuckold. She has gotten comfortable with fucking solo and not having to bother with adding you to the mix. She will only understand the excitement and sensuality of a hot wife/cuckold relationship now if she will meet an Alpha male who will guide her into this type of lifestyle.

What thoughts do you have ?? What urges and desires would you like to experience ?? What are your cravings ?? You may PM me if you like.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:19 am

Damn, by the time you got to the point where the husband is rubbing himself I was totally swollen inside my cage! :shock: Great writing! :up:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:52 am

desertsub wrote:Damn, by the time you got to the point where the husband is rubbing himself I was totally swollen inside my cage! :shock: Great writing! :up:
Good !! My cock was getting hard too as I was writing it .. as I thought back and remembered how excited and wet she was getting with my teasing .. and how he was almost totally out of control of himself. I love taking a couple down this path and experiencing their emotions with them. I love just slowly stirring the pot while the heat continues to build up. It is very HOT !!

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:54 am

I know it is soon after you posted ch 11, but how soon to ch 12?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:42 am

SamWarrens wrote:I know it is soon after you posted ch 11, but how soon to ch 12?
As soon as I have time again to sit down and think uninterrupted. You must be patient, Sam. That is a requirement of mine !! Patience is very exciting, isn't it ??

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:45 am

Patience shmacience. I just want to read something. Lmao.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 am

SamWarrens wrote:Patience shmacience. I just want to read something. Lmao.
Lol !! I can see we have to work on your concentration skills !! Lol !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

curiouscuck45
Prepubescent

Unread post by curiouscuck45 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:08 pm

bradisalpha wrote:wifesharing,

I will be talking about the breakfast in my next chapter.. I just need the time to sit quietly and write it.. Damn, it takes a while to do each chapter !! Lol !!

Yes, the girls do seem to show up immediately when the band takes a break !! Whether they smoke or not !! In fact the two most popular first comments to me as they edge towards me to try for conversation is "whew, I need a smoke" OR "whew, I have to get some air.. It's hot in there" !!

Either of those lines will start a conversation.. Or if I am not attracted to them ends the conversation as I say "yeah.. Me too" OR "yeah it sure is".. As I turn around with my back to them. They take that hint real well and either walk a ways away and smoke or go back in !!

If I am interested, then I will start a conversation with them first agreeing and then bringing the conversation where I want it to go.., usually with a compliment on something they are wearing.. Or something I saw them do inside while they were dancing or something. If I see her start to wrestle fo
r things to say I will say "I better get back in and check my amplifier (or whatever) .. Are you coming back out on my next break ??". That leaves her time to regroup knowing I am interested and think of how she will flirt and things to say next break. I love the idle time between.. Believe it or not it heats things up .. Start talking.. Then take it away .. Then a planned next talk while she is still in the mood !!

This also happens with other guys a woman might see during the night that will go out for a smoke or to "cool off" and while I am playing I love watching the guys or girls that will jump out quick when they see the other go outside. And then make excuses like "I have to get back in with my husband .. Are you going to come back out on a little while ??".. And this works the same with the guys. Some of the best deals are made outside !!!! More people should realize this .. There would be a lot more hot wifing going on !!! Lol !!
I

Soooo.. It is great that your wife takes advantage of those opportunities to go out on the breaks. She can also take advantage of going outside to smoke or cool off anytime she sees someone "interesting" go out. There are also times that she can be sitting next to or talking to someone while you are there but he might be holding back from saying too much because you are there .. And she can say "I have to go out and get some air .. Do you want to come out and protect me?? My husband doesn't like going outside".. Which lets you go outside where the conversation takes a complete turn !! And she should always be ready to say things like "my husband doesn't mind me talking to other men".. My husband gets a kick out of men trying to flirt with me".. Etc. These are all signs that maybe there is something there for them and they WILL persue it !! So if she sees someone she likes it is easy to get them into a controlled atmosphere and get some points across !!

Brad
I so need to find someone like you to seduce my wife and take control of us both. She is well aware of my desire to see her with other men, and loves the fantasy of it. I really think that in the right situation with the right guy gently pulling the strings and with me present and encouraging she would let go and submit. She is by nature quite submissive in our sex life, likes being told to do things she would t do off her own back. Great telling of what sounds like a very exciting life

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:58 am

This is so hot because it's a cuckold's dream. Brad, do you enjoy making a husband a cuckold more or fucking a wife whose husband is already a cuckold and seeing how far they will go in submission?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:12 am

If she is already having these fantasies all it would take is an Alpha male to talk with her and guide her through experiencing her fantasies... And you as her cuck husband.

Does she name any particular guys in her fantasies ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:36 am

D+D wrote:This is so hot because it's a cuckold's dream. Brad, do you enjoy making a husband a cuckold more or fucking a wife whose husband is already a cuckold and seeing how far they will go in submission?
As you have read here, I enjoy making a husband a cuckold immensely. It is an extremely exciting path to lead them both down as they realize their own desires and urges being exposed.

However, I also enjoy taking a wife with a cuckold husband deeper into submission also.. So it is hard to say which enjoy most !!

Both will result in continuing down the path of submission until they've reached their limits... and I will slowly push to find those limits .. Although I will not exceed them. I give all hot wives and cuckolds the "right of refusal" when they reach their limits and will respect them for who they are at that point. Everyone is different and that is important for a BF (Bull) to realize. Pushing them past their limits becomes abuse and I am not into abuse... But I will see how far they will go into submission.. That is what I enjoy !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...