Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:18 am

I have been thinking about writing a sort of biography of my path to becoming a Dominant BF (Bull, although I don't like that term and prefer "BF"). As I post in the threads here, and hear stories from many cuckolds, I realize that we all begin our sexual path when we are very young. And it seems that our thoughts and fantasies begin coming out as experiences in high school. From there we mature and fall into the roll that has already been established .. even though we don't realize it until much later.

A lot of these sexual urges, desires and cravings are actually embedded in us as "human nature", but "society's rules" try to steer us in a different direction. This is where the turmoil begins within ourselves as we try to understand these desires and go against what "society" accepts as "normal". But, in the end, these urges, desires and cravings can become so strong that they cannot be ignored and hence we have GF's, BF's, cuckolds, hot wives, and cheating wives... And many variations of all of them !!

I enjoy reading stories of how hot wives and cuckolds have progressed to this lifestyle but I don't see these same stories relating to a BF.. So I decided that if you would like to read about a BF from the beginning I would write my story. I have been encouraged by a few cuckolds and if all agree I will continue.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

fragile3013
Prepubescent

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by fragile3013 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:29 am

I am a fan of your writing already! Please go ahead.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:54 am

Lets go!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:24 am

Looking forward to hearing from you.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:34 am

Yes Brad... Do tell.

Yum-Yum
Virgin

Unread post by Yum-Yum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:33 am

Brad,
Your perspective would be very interesting. Also, your writing style is quite readable. So, please tell us your story.
Txs
YY

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Chapter 1

I have had to think back and remember when I was growing up, and can see so clearly now how I grew up to be a BF. Of course I had no idea at the time where I was leading and wouldn't have understood it anyway ..lol !! I also realize now that as a Capricorn I have naturally come by my Dominant personality. I am also from German decent which probably adds a little to my Dominance and I also understand that "well hung" is a German trait.. So that may (or may not) explain my personality and physical makeup. But regardless, I am who I am !!!

When I was very young I used to sneak looks up dresses .. and most all of the ladies back then wore dresses. And I loved nylons .. They fascinated me.. and I got very excited when I got a peek at the tops of their nylons where I could also see the skin of their thighs. In school I was always more interested in looking up my teachers dresses than studying. I fell totally in love with my 5th grade teacher and had a hard on almost constantly. I wasn't sure why but it felt good and I would rub it through my pants whenever I had the chance !! But I kept it pulled up behind my zipper so it wouldn't show .. Or so I thought !! The teacher probably enjoyed seeing young boys like myself get excited that way and I can't see how she could have missed that lump in my pants .. But of course I always thought I was hiding it !! I didn't have any thoughts of fucking at that time but looking at her legs and trying to get a peek up her dress occupied my mind most of the time.

By the time I was in 7th grade I had jerked off and experienced the thrill of cumming. I thought I had discovered a secret that only I knew and it felt so good I would do it whenever I had the chance and was alone. I had two girlfriends in 7th grade and one of them had substantial tits. I became fascinated with tits !! Lol !! I touched both of them and pushed until I fingered them .. Although it wasn't much of a fingering I was thrilled to just get my hand inside their panties and feel their pussy. I became obsessed with that !! And I did squeeze and feel the tits in the one girl through her blouse and thought that was great. By then my friends and I began talking about fucking and sucking on nipples and I was hard pretty much all the time.

I fucked my first girl (Becky.. I will never forget it !!) when I was in eighth grade and had a hard time getting my cock inside her. She said she had been fucked before and kept telling me it was too big .. which I did not understand. But I kept trying to push into her and when I finally got it in she became very wet (bled a little) and I couldn't believe the warm soft feeling inside her pussy .. and when I came inside her I was hooked for life !! I was lucky she never got pregnant because we fucked a few times after that but it was hard to get in each time so she slowly faded away from me. She ended up with one of my friends because she said he didn't hurt her !!

But then another girl started flirting with me and all she wanted to do was see my cock and hold it. She said Becky had told her about it and that it was big. That still didn't register in my mind until I got to high school and I was fucking or at least fingering every girl I fooled around with. What I didn't realize until much later is that girls talked about cocks and I had a reputation that I had a big one and also that if a girl went with me that they would at least have to let me finger them and play with their tits before I would let them see my cock. I was a junior in high school before a girl told me that and I couldn't believe it when she did !! But that explained how easy it was for me to get girlfriends and why I was always at least able to finger them when all the other guys couldn't get past kissing them. So, needless to say I had no problem getting girlfriends !! But I never kept them once I fucked them because it became a challenge and there was always another girl available. That has carried true with me until today. I will flirt and tease a woman (mostly married) until I fuck them and if their husband cannot become a cuckold I will move on. If the husband can be cuckolded I then dominate him and slowly lead him down a path until I reach his absolute limit. That is a very exciting thing to me.. Taking his wife.. Then dominating him into submission .. And then moving on !!

Ok, back to high school. I then found that I could flirt and tease other guy's girlfriends and sneak away with them and fuck them.. Some of them hadn't even fucked their boyfriend yet !! I got a special feeling of excitement when I fucked another guy's girlfriend.. So I began picking out the hottest girls and targeting them. Sometimes it would get messy because they then wanted to break up with their boyfriend and go with me.. But I was not interested in that.. I was a one time fuck and goodbye !! That is when I found out how submissive guys were. I was a bad boy.. Kind if a Fonzi type.. And even though they would get pissed off and want to fight, they very rarely did.. Which surprised me !! They would back down and I would get a thrill out of then taking a girlfriend and backing down her boyfriend. So I guess I was an asshole but never realized it.

When I was a senior (had started fooling around with a guitar when I was 15) I started a band and we would play for all the different high school dances in the area.. So I had girls in all the different high schools and never really had to look very hard to have a girl.. I could basically take my pick !! I went to 4 different Proms that year .. The girls invited me !! At one of the proms I started dancing with this hot girl and ended up taking her home and left my date and hers there by themselves. Yeah, I guess I was an asshole, but again, I wasn't confronted physically (although some nasty comments went back and forth) so I thought everything was ok !! But looking back I was a jerk, but I also picked up on the submission of most of their boyfriends .. And I enjoyed that as much as taking their girlfriend.. I didn't understand it but I enjoyed it.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:32 pm

That explains a lot! I wonder if many bulls start out in a similar way?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:23 am

Chapter 2

At one of the high schools there was a gorgeous history teacher that always chaperoned their dances and her husband was the music teacher there. She always gave me a lot of attention and I also paid a lot of attention to her because she was always dressed very nice and wore stockings !! And she was the first adult that was flirty with me and that excited me. I dreamt about getting a look under her dress and jerked off a lot to her .. Lol !! I had a car by then and they invited me to their house to see his musical instrument collection which I jumped at the chance !!

So I was at their house the following Saturday and as he was showing me his collection she brought him a beer and asked me if I wanted one. Well an adult offering me a beer was really something.. So of course I said yes !! And I got to keep looking at her (my cock is hard right now as I am typing just thinking of her and how she/they seduced me) and she sat with her skirt pulled up over her knees a little which in those days was risqué !! And of course I got a hard on and pulled it up behind my zipper trying to hide it while I snuck looks at her every chance I got. They invited me back the next Saturday for lunch and she gave me a tight hug and a quick kiss on my lips as I was leaving. All I did that week was jerk off at the opportunity to see her again !!

Well, when I went back the following Saturday she was wearing a short flared skirt (I will never forget) like the girls were wearing on bandstand (remember ??) and I was blown away by her. She sat and watched while we fooled around with the instruments and her skirt was high enough that I could see the tops of her stockings peeking out (a sight that captures me still today). I couldn't keep my eyes off her legs. We laughed and talked and had beers again and the talk got around to me being a bad boy.. And all the girlfriends that I had.. And how she had heard that I was really popular .. And then it got to the point that she was doing all the talking and he wasn't saying anything. I remember looking at him and he was just sitting with a small smile in his face .. Almost like he was in a different world. I didn't think too much of it but later I realized it is the look a guy gets when he is turned on and cannot do anything but watch and wait !! Anyway she finally said "you like stockings, don't you ??". Well that took me by total surprise but I answered yes. Then she slid her hand up her leg pulling her skirt up a little higher until the tips of her stockings were showing completely and said "do you like my stockings ??" I was rock hard and zero'd in on them.. And said yes (I laugh now at the look I must have had !!) then she asked if I wanted to touch her stockings .. And of course I said yes and she said well you are never ever allowed to tell anyone if I let you touch them. We went back and forth a little making sure I wouldn't say anything and finally she told me to come in front of her and sit in the floor.. Which I did with my cock pushing out the front if my pants .. Lol !! And she took my hand and put it on her lower leg and pulled it up and down with my hand caressing her leg. All the time saying different things like do you like that ?? Doesn't it feel so smooth.. Etc.. And then she pulled my hand up over her knee and to her thighs saying things like it is much softer here.. Do you feel the difference when your hand touches my bare skin ?? By then she had her legs open enough that I could see her white panties and my mind was going crazy, let alone my cock !! Then she said let me get another round of beers and got up leaving me sitting in the floor !! Then he said come over and sit down which I did and he started talking to me about her stockings.. Did you like them ?? Isn't she exciting.. Etc, and I was just saying yes to everything because I didn't know what else to say to him.. Here I am with two teachers and my fantasies coming true !!

Brad

To be continued..
Last edited by bradisalpha on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:45 am

:up: :up: :whip:

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 am

More! More! More!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:04 am

I hope to get time over the weekend to write more.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:35 am

An interesting departure from the usual cuckold point of view. Please continue. I feel like I knew you back then.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:14 am

jmontagn wrote:An interesting departure from the usual cuckold point of view. Please continue. I feel like I knew you back then.
If you were one of the boyfriends that I would have taken your girlfriend feel free to tell us about it here. I am sure everyone would love to here it from your perspective. I know I would !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:16 am

softcantfind wrote:A perspective I have not seen on here. This could help us submissive' s understand much better the BF's (Bulls) many cuckold husbands serve.
I hope this will give them a view from my side and possibly help guide them along on their journey.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:28 am

I just copied a post that I made in a different thread that probably relates to the cuckold desires that I refer to as I write my BF history:

"I think a lot of times a guy loves to show off his girlfriend.. like showing off a new car.. And then when someone wants to touch and feel her he doesn't really realize it until it is too late. Then his emotions can be mixed with pride and jealousy along with anger and humiliation ..but then his dick gets involved and the sexual arousal begins to take over his mind creating turmoil inside him. Once he feels that arousal it can become addicting and he may then crave more.. then more.. Until he becomes a traditional cuckold. I am not sure you can stop that process once it begins. It is very powerful !!"

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:15 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
jmontagn wrote:An interesting departure from the usual cuckold point of view. Please continue. I feel like I knew you back then.
If you were one of the boyfriends that I would have taken your girlfriend feel free to tell us about it here. I am sure everyone would love to here it from your perspective. I know I would !!

Brad
I have begun to tell about my early experiences with my GFs and your alter egos. http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43841 and http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43959

All4Jenna
Experienced

Unread post by All4Jenna » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:50 pm

I am loving your story, Brad, and your last post about the progression into being a cuckold really resonated with me. I am certain there s nothing that can ever get me even close to that intensely hot as being cuckolded by my wife does.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Chapter 3

Well, she came back in the room with 3 beers and handed them to us.. Then said we have to have a toast and we all stood up .. Clinked the bottles together and had a drink. Then while we were standing there she said lets have a hug.. And we all three hugged.. And then she kissed me.. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and gave me a kiss like I had never experienced.. And held it until I felt uncomfortable with her husband there.. Still all hugging.. Not knowing what the fuck to do !! And he said she kisses so nice doesn't she ?? Blew my mind but she pulled me in for another kiss. While she was kissing me her hand went down my chest and to my cock and she started to squeeze it through my pants. She kept kissing me and then his hand went down to my cock and he started squeezing it too... Which was really weird but I wasn't sure what to do. This went on for what felt like forever and then she pulled away and knelt down in front of me.. Put her drink down.. Took both of ours and put them down and started unzipping me saying I have to see this.. It is so hard !! (Later she told me that the girls always giggled and then whispered in class when they talked about me and she had to find out why !!) well she took it out and held it and looked at it and I was like a statue !! Then she said look at this to her husband and he knelt down next to her and put his hands on it too. God, the feeling was great but I didn't know what think and I started to go soft with this guy playing with my cock. This time I was ready to stop. But then she put it in her mouth. Well, I had made girls suck my cock but it was nothing like this.. So wet and deep.. I came right back to life and she stopped and said I think he likes this.. Do you like this ?? Well, I was back to saying yes again !! Then she said we better go into the bedroom and led me into the bedroom. She took off my pants and shoes.. Reached under her dress and pulled off her panties.. And then laid down on the bed pulling my face down between her legs. She spread wide while I played and fingered her pussy. I loved playing with and examining pussy but this was the first time a woman laid back and just let me play and look at it .. Finger it and lick it.. Open it up and see inside.. I was in heaven !! And then I felt his hands on my cock again. I stopped and sat up. Lost my hard on while they both tried to calm me down and talk to me. She told me she would love to get naked and fuck me but her husband would want to play with me and taste me too. She said that is what is exciting to them. I said I don't know.. And got up and started to put my pants on. This really fucked with my mind !! I didn't have any experience with this and it was gay to me.. And was a real turn off to me. She said go home and think about it .. and if you want, you can come back for lunch again next Saturday. They talked again about not telling anyone about any of this and I again agreed. (I thought that was funny because I sure as hell wasn't going to tell anyone that he touched my cock !!)

We all talked and finished our beers like nothing had ever happened !! I couldn't believe it !! He went back to talking and showing me musical stuff and she just laughed and joined in the conversation like nothing had happened.. and I felt very relaxed again. When I left they said I hope we will see you for lunch next Saturday and she reached in and gave me another one of those great kisses.

I could not get her off my mind all week .. I jerked off continuously... and I ultimately decided that if I had to let him play with my cock so I could fuck her then that is what I would do. But I did talk with her during the week and she explained their relationship to me .. Which was really my first look into this lifestyle. That Tuesday afternoon his high school band was having a dressed rehearsal at the football field so I drove over hoping that she would be there.. And she was. We walked together and talked. I told her that as much as she excited me, I didn't understand what they were doing and was really uncomfortable with anything gay. She explained that he was her submissive husband and he wasn't really gay.. That she taught him to suck cock because it excited her that he would do that for her and that they had other friends that did the same thing. It was just something that she could have power over him.. Dominate him.. And that if I went along with it she would make me feel very good. And not to worry.. She would never ask me to do anything like that. It was a game they play. She did say that she was surprised that he liked it so much once she made him do it !! I felt better after we talked and when we were behind the stands she pulled me into her and gave me one if those deep kisses again.. And squeezed my cock though my pants while she was kissing me. Then she said I hope you come over for lunch Saturday.

It really had my mind in turmoil. Every time I saw a woman I wondered if she made her husband suck cock for her.. And every time I saw the hot girls in school I wondered if they made their boyfriends suck cock for them. I had heard of some of the guys in school had sucked cock but I never paid any attention to it because I wasn't interested and didn't even want to be around it. But I wondered !!

Brad

To be continued....

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Chapter 4

Well, the rest of the week I wasn't interested in any of the school girls.. They didn't even excite me.. Although I did wonder if any of them made their boyfriends suck a cock !! That was mind boggling to me but the thought of a guy giving in to this was intriguing me !! All I could think of was fucking her after she had been teasing me so much.. In fact, if I hadn't been so naturally dominant myself, I might have sucked a cock for her too !! Lol !! Although, that never crossed my mind at that time.. Just to set the record straight !!

So.. I showed up at noon sharp in Saturday with a very hard cock !! He answered the door and let me in. He said she was in the living room.. Go ahead in and I will bring the drinks. I went into the living room and she was there dressed in a transparent short nighty style lingerie with nylons, garters and heels. No bra or panties. She looked like something out of a playboy magazine that we all fantasized and jerked off to regularly !! I never saw a woman like this in person. My cock was rock hard !! She said sit down next to me and she began kissing me and rubbing my cock. Then started undressing me. When he came in with 3 beers I was naked on the couch with her playing with my cock.. And I was trying to play with her tits and her pussy at the same time .. My hands were everywhere !! We stopped and had a drink and then she started playing with my cock .. Damn her hands felt good. Then she leaned down and started sucking it and again I was amazed at how good her mouth felt. Then I saw him kneel down again and I tensed up immediately. She said close your eyes.. Close your eyes and enjoy this. So I closed my eyes and I DID enjoy it !! I wasn't sure who was sucking my cock but felt so good at that point that in the moment I really didn't care !! And then I came. I tried to hold back but when I came I know it really blasted out. After I was done I opened my eyes and they were both looking at me smiling.. And both of their lips were covered with cum. It totally blew my mind !!

He got up and went to sit in a chair and she sat up and handed me my beer.. And we all sat quietly and finished our beers. Then her hand went back to my cock and started to rub it. I started to get hard again and when he started to get up she told him to sit down and watch.. My cock was all hers now. And at that I was rock hard again !! She lifted up her lingerie and pulled it over her head and was now naked.. And damn she was gorgeous !! I went for her tits and played with them and sucked her nipples.. She was moaning and I started to play with her pussy. She was soaking wet. Then she got up and straddled me. I had never had a woman be so forward with me and I was in heaven. She slowly sat down in my cock taking it all the way in one slow steady motion. I had never felt such an open wet pussy before.. And I fucked her hard lunging up against her as she bounced back hard on my cock. She was like an animal.. I will never forget that day.

Then she jumped off and pulled me down on the floor.. Got on her hands and knees and said fuck me. I fucked her doggy style grabbing her hips and ducked her as hard as I could.. And came hard inside her. We just fell back on the floor exhausted. She told him to clean us up and he jumped up and licked my cock clean and then she opened her legs and he licked and sucked on her pussy... You could hear him slurping. Lol !! I couldn't believe it !! In fact, I let him lick and clean my cock without even thinking about it and was fascinated that she could rule him like she did. In a short time she told him he could jerk off and he went back to his chair.. Took out his cock and jerked off. He had pulled up his shirt and squirted his cum on his stomach. She said look at his little dick.. And it was !! It was the first time I had seen another guy with a hard on and I was amazed at how little it was compared to mine. That was a real learning experience !! I have never forgotten that day. I can still relive it in detail today.

This couple changed my life. In fact my attitude swing became pretty drastic for a while after that day. As I look back I see that I became a bigger asshole. I realized my dominant side with them and I loved fucking her and telling him to suck me.. Clean us.. Leave while I fucked her.. Basically anything I wanted him to do, he did. And it excited her to watch me dominate him. And it excited me to fuck her and dominate him.. Even making him jerk off while we had a beer and watched him !! I learned that sexual urges can make a person do really unbelievable things. I fucked her just about any way you could imagine and she taught me how to be a bull (even though I don't like that word it is what I was. Later I learned how to become a "BF" !!).

Brad

To be continued...

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 pm

super stuff Brad

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 pm

Could have been me back in the day, if I'd known then what I know now!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Chapter 5

I fucked the teacher and dominated her husband for the rest of my senior year and that summer before I went away to college. Although it became boring with them so it sort of tapered off by itself. As I said before .. I get bored very easily after the "chase" so it proved again with them. However, she did introduce me to a couple of her girl friends which gave me a lot more experience with older mature women.. And I liked it .. And learned a lot about foreplay and fucking !!

But the big impact was how it changed me with the girls at school. The first experience I had was a very hot girl in school was going out with a guy in the football team. I teased and flirted with her and met her while he was at practice and parked in a wooded area with her. We made out and I used a lot of touches that had her begging me to fuck her. As normal she wanted to touch and play with my cock and I made her suck it while I grasped her hair to control her. Then as usual we started to fuck in the backseat in missionary and all of a sudden I pulled out .. Grabbed her.. And somehow flipped her over and fucked the hell out of her doggie style. I grabbed her hair and totally slammed her. She went wild and she had an orgasm and almost passed out. That was one of my best fucks !! Lol !! Afterwards she told me that was the fist time she orgasmed from fucking... Interesting !! Anyway, she got clingy and wanted to go with me. I had a hard time getting rid of her and it was one time I almost got wiped out by her boyfriend. Again, as girls talk I noticed a lot if interest from other girls in school so I was getting pretty cocky and fucking a lot !! I started talking while I was fucking. I would say things like.. what do you think your boyfriend would say if he saw us right now .. Or .. Your boyfriend is such a wimp .. And it really excited me to see the excitement in them when I said those things.. I could see it turned them on by their reaction. So I started pushing the edge with them. My favorite one was .. If your boyfriend was here right now I would make him sit and watch us !! The reactions were great. I learned how to bring them to a higher place than they had been before.

I also was very bold with older ladies when I thought they were hot. A couple of my friends moms were pretty hot (I had never really noticed before) and I teased with them and was flirty. They responded back and I had to be careful not to upset my friends !! When I was home from college I fucked one if them a few times. She was very sensual and lived being teased and fucked.

College went pretty much the same way until I met one girl that was very dominant to get BF. Once we had sex I told her he seemed submissive much like the teachers husband and we talked about it. It excited her tremendously and she wanted us to dominate him. We slowly brought him into a submissive role when we were all together and the more attention I paid to her, the more he faded into a submissive demeanor. We bright him along until one night she asked him if he would like to see her fuck me. He went crazy and she knew he was ready. We were at a party and she told him she was going to go out to the car with me and suck my cock.. Did he want to watch ?? And he said yes !! So we got in the back seat and he got in the front and watched as she took my cock out and sucked it. I started saying things to him like my teacher did to her husband telling him how good her mouth felt.. And how deep she was sucking me.. And how I was going to cum in her mouth. He was huffing and puffing and I know he was plying with his cock so I told him to out both hands on the back of the seat do I could see them. It really turned her on to see him dominated that way and it was one of my best blowjobs !! When they went back to his dorm she made him jerk off while she talked about sucking my cock. That led into him watching us fuck and a lot of experimenting how far I could go to dominate a boyfriend. I proved again that a guy will do anything if he is turned on enough !!

After school I was old enough to play in bars with my band and that gave me the opportunities to tease and flirt with married women and experience couples.. And learn about the hidden desires in mature married couples.

Brad

To be continued...

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Chapter 6

I was always a confidant and flirty in high school and pretty much was always able to get the girls I wanted. But I realized now that they were young and inexperienced and the power of "crushes" was strong enough to pull them away from their boyfriends. But now I was in a grown up world and the experience the teacher gave me allowed me to continue on a more mature level. Without that experience I am not sure if I would have progressed as a BF as far as I have. A very important lesson she taught me was how to fuck without cumming until I wanted to.. And how to enjoy the fucking instead of just "fucking to cum". She taught me to think of other things while I was pounding a woman so I wouldn't get over excited to a point of cumming so fast.. How to control myself long enough to cum after the woman does. This lesson made a very big impact with the women I fucked. I was surprised that lot of them had never been with a guy that could last while they were fucking !!

I also learned that now, being in my twenties, a lot if guys fantasized about their wives fucking other men. It amazed me how common this fantasy was !! I found out that if I could seduce a wife there was a pretty good chance that I could dominate her husband. And that challenge was VERY exciting to me. The challenge to slowly bring him along to total submission along with the assistance of his wife.

After deducing a wife I would talk with them about their husband. And ask if he had ever mentioned her fucking someone else. And I found out a lot of husbands had. So I would guide her on what to say.. A little at a time.. Until he was begging to see her suck or fuck someone. Then as we increased the intensity he would totally submit. My goal was always to end with him sucking my cock in front of his wife.

This really spoiled me from just having sex with a single girl or having sex with a couple already into swinging or (as I learned the word later) a cuckold couple. It seemed to regular to me at that point. I loved the "chase".. The "seduction" and the slow progress to "cuckolding".

And these couples are everywhere !! The fantasies are everywhere !! When I hear guys trying to figure out how to pick up a woman, or a couple asking where to find a BF, I can only say be yourself and open your eyes... Pay attention.. They are all around you !! You just need the balls to approach them. And I have refined those ways as I matured.

In the following chapters, I will give you examples of some of my experiences .. How they started.. And how they progressed.

Brad

To be continued... If there is interest.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:34 am

Don't be a tease, of course keep going. You've got us hooked!