Brad.. from the beginning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Don Jetman
Player

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by Don Jetman » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:18 pm

The professor was during her time in grad school. She was working on her second Master's (in counseling) and he would usually take a group of his students out after the evening class. The way L tells it, one night she was the only one who wasn't busy after class, so the two of them went out. He was her type - a tall, dark intellectual - and after a while he just leaned in and kissed her. She had a bit of a crush on him before that, but never intended to act on it. They went to his place, fucked, and she drove back to her apartment the next morning. She hasn't been willing to come forward with as many details as she has about her other college lovers, but says they fucked one more time before the semester was over.

We talked about this again last night, and she said that in a way, I was responsible. After she had sex with me for the first time in her young adult life, her curiosity got the best of her. She loved how it felt and wanted it more often, but I wasn't around that much, so she relied on her fantasies about the guys around her. For some reason sex wasn't as taboo anymore after her first time - everyone around her was doing it, even her best friend and roommate - so she thought she deserved to make up for lost time. I would have bet my life she would have felt very guilty about doing it behind my back, but she says she only did now and then. She saw her experimentation as part of her deserved new independence. I remember her telling me when she finally confessed, "Their penises were so different. They didn't feel that different inside me when we had sex, but I loved handling them and playing with them, feeling them get hard, and seeing the guys stand there naked with an erection that was all because they wanted me. I just tried not to think about you, at least until we were done."

You describe the feeling of having a girlfriend tempted in front of me in those days so well. I remember the fear that the guy would charm her away from me, especially if he was much better looking - and many were. The fear that even if I didn't lose her, that he might fuck her behind my back and she'd love it and want more. So - many - guys - wanted her. But even early on, there was a very, very tiny sliver of excitement to it. I'd ruminate about it later when I was alone, obsess about them together, picture them fucking, his hands on her naked body - even if it was only a brief flirtation between them. Recognizing that it was only my own insecurity didn't help. I hated my reaction to it, but in a way the same feelings were seductive and addictive. She was MINE, and yet imagining my innocent girl as a little slut was exotic and exciting. I had a lot of growing up to do.

In the end, facing my feelings and ultimately finding L was receptive to hotwifing made me much more resistant to negative reactions about a guy seducing L. L helped me believe she wasn't ever leaving me over a good overnight fuck with anyone, even someone as arrogant as Nick on his return visit. I began to see over-the-top arrogance and disrespectful behavior as the other guy's personality flaw and could separate that from L's physical attraction to him, even though it still may have enhanced the "Alpha Male" part of the fantasy. Experience and trust became my flak jacket. But that doesn't mean I don't still love L telling me about how great her lovers were, how big their cocks were, or even how they were bigger or better than me in bed. Whether a puddle or ocean, there's always a bigger fish. The fun is in the catching, and L always knows her way home.

Don

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:41 pm

Don,

I am so glad that you are putting all three parts together and understanding the feelings of your wife, an Alpha man, and yourself !! Yes.. it is VERY sexually exciting !!

I hope others will share their experiences here and bring these understandings together.

You are making a great cuckold.. your wife can be proud of you !!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:11 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:41 pm
Don,

I am so glad that you are putting all three parts together and understanding the feelings of your wife, an Alpha man, and yourself !! Yes.. it is VERY sexually exciting !!

I hope others will share their experiences here and bring these understandings together.

You are making a great cuckold.. your wife can be proud of you !!!

Brad
I think the way Don has put together he and L's experiences together with Dave and others is the best erotica I've read and I've read Henry Fielding to Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade! He's damn good!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:14 pm

Thanks very much, SK. That kind of flattery is a bit embarrassing though - I'm not close to their league! But I'm glad you enjoy it.

We're with Dave now - from the 4th through the weekend. L was here two days before I arrived. Bought an extra laptop to bring with me on this trip so my work and personal ones stay "uncontaminated" with any notes or history. I'll definitely have another story when my head clears...

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:19 am

Don Jetman wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:14 pm
Thanks very much, SK. That kind of flattery is a bit embarrassing though - I'm not close to their league! But I'm glad you enjoy it.

We're with Dave now - from the 4th through the weekend. L was here two days before I arrived. Bought an extra laptop to bring with me on this trip so my work and personal ones stay "uncontaminated" with any notes or history. I'll definitely have another story when my head clears...

Don
Don, I've been reading classic erotica for over 20 years now, not as just stroke material, but as literature, for content, style and technique. Don, you're good. Damn good. Your stories have had my heart pounding from the angst and mind fucks that are so much a part of how you write. That's not flattery. Well... maybe be just a pinch. I want to motivate you to write more, go deeper into the kink you and L share and tell me about it. You have my wife wet and addicted to your work. I get laid, some times more than once, every time she reads one of your stories!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Again, thanks so much, SK. The appeal of a lot of erotica is very personal. Mine is usually stuffed with my concerns, angst, and interpretations when L is with another man, and has little of the stroke material that appeals to some. I've been both criticized and praised for my style and content, but I write what I feel I have to write regardless. Returning to the subject of Brad's thread, it's almost always about my attempts to understand L's attraction to her Alpha Males, and how sex is so good for her when she's seduced by them. After many years, it still interests and excites me, and I'm still learning.

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:32 pm

My wife has that same attraction to Alpha's. She pushes back on me all the time, but when she's with an Alpha, she melts and just seems to flow with what he wants. She wants to give them everything, and she makes me fight to get anything from her.
Thing is, I'm a 6'4" 280 lb 1%er biker with a very well known club. Most people think I'm Alpha as fuck. I've beaten men my size into the ground with my fist. But this life has shown me that I'm just a beta fronting as an alpha. That was hard to accept at first. I've learned a lot having my wife fucked by big alpha black Bulls. I've learned that I want to submit to them, too.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:01 am

SutterKane wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:32 pm
My wife has that same attraction to Alpha's. She pushes back on me all the time, but when she's with an Alpha, she melts and just seems to flow with what he wants. She wants to give them everything, and she makes me fight to get anything from her.
Thing is, I'm a 6'4" 280 lb 1%er biker with a very well known club. Most people think I'm Alpha as fuck. I've beaten men my size into the ground with my fist. But this life has shown me that I'm just a beta fronting as an alpha. That was hard to accept at first. I've learned a lot having my wife fucked by big alpha black Bulls. I've learned that I want to submit to them, too.
sutter,

You are not unlike so many others that fall into the submissive part of a cuckold relationship, unbeknownst to others that think they know him well and consider him an Alpha male in everyday life.

In fact, most of the cuckolds that I have dominated.. even sissified.. put that facade on in many parts of their life. It is what makes his submission to his wife and her BF even more appealing and exciting.. to see him fall into the grasps of sexual submission and leaving his normal demeanor behind.. to see him become his true self and watch his arousal overtake him and lose the control he holds onto so tightly.

I am sure many here can relate to what I am saying. Their friends, coworkers and family would be blown away if they saw him as his true self !! They would be confused and would not be able to come to terms with it !! That is why it is so exciting to have this secret private life.. and also exciting, as well as scary, at the thought of being exposed. That is a very arousing situation for me, and his wife, to be in control of !!

If truth be told.. if hot wives/cuckolds were exposed.. you would be amazed even in the biker club community how many cuckolds are in your close circle of friends.. and give in totally to the sexual arousal that flows through your body in the scenario you described. Hell, I never feel safer than being with a hot wife while her biker cuckold husband is in panties, and have someone try to threaten or harm us !! They will be very surprised when the cuckold comes out swinging with fists ablaze !! Lol !!

Maybe some of the macho/biker type cuckolds on the forum will post their situations much like your own. You will be surprised and happy to see you are not alone !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:27 am

Sutter and I are a lot alike, even though we are 180% apart in our alpha worlds. He is a biker and I am a retired cop. We have PM'd and talked and even though our alpha sides are what most would consider opposites we are very much alike when it comes to being cuckolds!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:31 am

I know there are other in the bike world like me. Once you see who you yourself are, it's gets easier to see who the others like yourself might be. Little things and signs.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 am

SutterKane wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:31 am
I know there are other in the bike world like me. Once you see who you yourself are, it's gets easier to see who the others like yourself might be. Little things and signs.
I agree! :up:

bmanning42
Prepubescent

Unread post by bmanning42 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:16 am

Brad,
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Apologies if i missed it, but did you ever write that Chapter 12?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:25 am

SutterKane wrote:
So true !! Thank you for pointing this out as many in the forum do not realize this in their journey to be cuckolded.

So many seem bashful and naive when it comes to recognizing other cuckolds, as well as other hot wives and Alphas. However, once you enter this lifestyle.. and pay close attention.. you will pick up the signs easily and realize that there are cuckolds, hot wives and Alphas all around you !! It actually is not uncommon at all.. it is just not advertised to the vanilla community. This lifestyle is kept private and personal as a rule. That is why forums like this where cuckolds, as well as hot wives and Alphas can discuss their relationships remaining anonymous.

As the differences between sutter and desertsub are totally direct opposites in their vanilla life (I can see desertsub chasing sutter on his bike with sirens blaring and lights flashing while speeding or raising hell.. while shutter reaches back to give desertsub the finger as he is outrunning him !! .. lol !!), once they become cuckolded they are not much different in the lifestyle.

The key word here is “paying close attention” while looking around you for couples in a similar lifestyle.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:27 am

desertsub wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 am
SutterKane wrote:
I agree! :up:
Cuckdar!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:47 am

Brad, what's the dirtiest thing you've done with someone else's wife?

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:33 am

Yeah Brad tell us!!

(6)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:16 am

Hopefully Brad will share a few of his best stories!!!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:38 am

bmanning42 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:16 am
Brad,
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Apologies if i missed it, but did you ever write that Chapter 12?
There probably will never be a chapter 12 !! I got tired of writing about myself and most of my experiences seem to run nearly the same course as I had explained.. the seduction of the wife.. then the seduction of the husband.. leading to a happy, sexually satisfied hot wife/cuckold couple !!

To those asking for my “best” stories or my “dirtiest stories”, I don’t even know where to begin. They are ALL very exciting to me.. and I get as dirty as they allow/enjoy.. but both of those are in the eyes of the beholder.

I enjoy my time here listening to the posters and putting my 2 cents in when I feel the need to comment. Some are wannabes.. some are just beginning the journey.. some are advanced.. some are wondering about the urges that come out as they become fascinated with a BF’s cock.. and others are past that and are enjoying their submission and servicing the BF’s. There is so much to enjoy here !!

Just be yourself and write your experiences for everyone to enjoy. I will be looking forward to more postings. And the ones that are embarrassed or afraid to write their experiences or cravings to the open forum can always PM me.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

smallybigg2019
Prepubescent

Unread post by smallybigg2019 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:21 pm

I'm a masculine guy who recently found out his wife has been cuckolded him. At first I was angry now, fast forward 2 years later, she calls me a bitch and screams her lovers name when she cums. I love that she fucks him now. The hottest thing is that they planned to cuck me in 2013, in 2018 they finally succeeded. She recently told me he guided her a kind of manipulated/ forced her. Now her fantasy is that I watch them fuck and then he blows his load all over me. I told her that won't happen but it is still hot. This is not very masculine and m6 cock is bigger but he fucks good!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:06 pm

I am excited with your progress as a cuckold and the enjoyment you and your wife are experiencing on this journey.. but.. never say never !!!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:32 am

smallybigg2019 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:21 pm
I'm a masculine guy who recently found out his wife has been cuckolded him. At first I was angry now, fast forward 2 years later, she calls me a bitch and screams her lovers name when she cums. I love that she fucks him now. The hottest thing is that they planned to cuck me in 2013, in 2018 they finally succeeded. She recently told me he guided her a kind of manipulated/ forced her. Now her fantasy is that I watch them fuck and then he blows his load all over me. I told her that won't happen but it is still hot. This is not very masculine and m6 cock is bigger but he fucks good!
Welcome to OHW, smallybigg2019! Why not post your story in it's own thread? I'd love to hear the details!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

smallybigg2019
Prepubescent

Unread post by smallybigg2019 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi SutterKane

Thanks, but I don't know if it would be very interesting. It is hot but all if the stories here are pretty hot.

I can tell you this. She is the last person I would have ever expected to cheat. Once I asked her back in 2007 if she ever thought about it and she seemed hurt. I thought to myself "Here is women who loves me and I am treating her like one of the club girls I used to date when I was a young enlisted service member". I never saw it coming.

Years later she admits that a family friend of her older brother us fucking her super hard calling her a whore and making her call me a bitch when she orgasms. It turns me on, but like I said, this site is full of these type situations and I don't know that mine 8s any different. Thanks for listening and thanks for the feedback. It means alot. I am glad to be here with others who have shared a similar experience... Or should I say fate...lol!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:30 am

smallybigg2019 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:23 pm
Hi SutterKane

Thanks, but I don't know if it would be very interesting. It is hot but all if the stories here are pretty hot.

I can tell you this. She is the last person I would have ever expected to cheat. Once I asked her back in 2007 if she ever thought about it and she seemed hurt. I thought to myself "Here is women who loves me and I am treating her like one of the club girls I used to date when I was a young enlisted service member". I never saw it coming.

Years later she admits that a family friend of her older brother us fucking her super hard calling her a whore and making her call me a bitch when she orgasms. It turns me on, but like I said, this site is full of these type situations and I don't know that mine 8s any different. Thanks for listening and thanks for the feedback. It means alot. I am glad to be here with others who have shared a similar experience... Or should I say fate...lol!
Now, see? You just dropped another juicy tidbit of you and your wifes sexual history after you said that your story isn't that interesting! Start a thread! I'd read what you have to say and have experienced!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

smallybigg2019
Prepubescent

Unread post by smallybigg2019 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:18 am

Thanks Brad and SutterKane,

Brad I think my "progress" kind of follows its own course. I believe she is willing to take it as far as I will let her, but I have to admit, I encouraged her to embrace the affairs after I recovered from the initial shock. They wanted this outcome, but I don't think they really expected to achieve it and definitely not the way it turned out, but I guess it's one of those Careful what you wish for type deals.

SutterKane,
I may start a thread.

smallybigg2019
Prepubescent

Unread post by smallybigg2019 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:32 am

Brad hello,

I have read maybe 5-7 pages of your bio and have learned a great deal. Thanks for sharing this stuff. A guy really can't learn this at school. You are a blessing. Keep it going as I know you will. I will continue reading through until I finish the bio.