bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Brad.. from the beginning

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:46 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:23 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:49 am
Lol !! Yeah, she kept my imagination going !! She was middle aged.. had a great smile and a great body so I looked forward to seeing her. We talked and got personal about her family, etc. I teased and flirted with her and watched her reactions. She embarrassed easily, which I enjoy. I told her when I get out I would like to take her to dinner. She said she didn’t think her husband would like that !! I told her to tell him I had asked her out to dinner and see what he says. She didn’t want to do that but i kept on her to ask and she was enjoying my attention. So she came in one day and said “I told him.. and he said that would be nice but he would have to make sure he was free”. I told her to tell him I said no.. only you and I.. like a date !! She got really flustered but we just kept talking and kidding about it and again, she was really enjoying the attention.

Three of my past hot wives came in to visit me and each time she asked who they were.. family.. friends.. ?? And each time I said No.. they are girlfriends. And she would say But they were married.. or at least had rings. And I would say Yes.. I know. I only date married women !! And she would leave with a confused look shaking her head and laughing.

One day, I went down to the cafeteria when she went to lunch and I acted surprised to see her and we got a table together and had lunch. I explained a little about couples and how the husbands got excited when I dated their wives. She was totally surprised and said No.. you don’t do that. And I said Yes.. I do. And we left with her shaking her head and laughing .. lol !!

I didn’t see her but for a minute the next day but the day after as I was getting ready to be released she walked up to me and said “a date ??” I said yes, a dinner date. She said “I wouldn’t have to tell my husband”. I said No.. I don’t date a wife unless the husband knows and says ok. You are going to have to tell your husband that “I would like to take you to dinner but only the two of us.. like a date”. Tell him exactly the way I just said it and see how he reacts. I made sure she had my number before I was released.
Finish the story and tell us more! We'd love to read about your adventures with hotwifes. Has this ever worked? Not s hotwife, never talked about hotwife, but you convince her to convince her hubby to let you take her on a date? I'd think you'd end up with an ass kicking
Lol.. as I shake my head !! You just do not get it, do you ?? The psychological reactions as sexual assumptions are planted in someone’s mind.. that grow and become strong desires that beg to be satisfied. Waking the excitement that something new and different offers. There is no push or convincing.. just an opportunity if they wish to persue. However, it is up to them.. not me.. to move forward !!

And, yes.. they are moving forward .. slowly.. a little at a time.. enjoying their new found excitement. I am enjoying it as well. As you know, there is nothing hotter to me than seduction. This isn’t just fucking a wife and humiliating a husband. This is seduction .. and seduction only takes a couple as far as their limits. I enjoy finding their limits !!

You always revert to “ass kicking” !! Where do you come up with this ?? Is that what you would do if an Alpha appealed to your wife and she asked you if she could go on a date with him ?? Would you kick his ass ?? I wonder if your wife is a hot wife .. or are you here satisfying your fantasies ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:07 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:46 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:23 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:49 am
Finish the story and tell us more! We'd love to read about your adventures with hotwifes. Has this ever worked? Not s hotwife, never talked about hotwife, but you convince her to convince her hubby to let you take her on a date? I'd think you'd end up with an ass kicking
Lol.. as I shake my head !! You just do not get it, do you ?? The psychological reactions as sexual assumptions are planted in someone’s mind.. that grow and become strong desires that beg to be satisfied. Waking the excitement that something new and different offers. There is no push or convincing.. just an opportunity if they wish to persue. However, it is up to them.. not me.. to move forward !!

And, yes.. they are moving forward .. slowly.. a little at a time.. enjoying their new found excitement. I am enjoying it as well. As you know, there is nothing hotter to me than seduction. This isn’t just fucking a wife and humiliating a husband. This is seduction .. and seduction only takes a couple as far as their limits. I enjoy finding their limits !!

You always revert to “ass kicking” !! Where do you come up with this ?? Is that what you would do if an Alpha appealed to your wife and she asked you if she could go on a date with him ?? Would you kick his ass ?? I wonder if your wife is a hot wife .. or are you here satisfying your fantasies ??

Brad
I wasn't trying to start shit, just saying lots of guys would be pissed unless they were already interested in the lifestyle. Not sure why you are so defensive. I think it was a pretty legit question.

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:20 am

This is a really hot thread. Even if it kind of derailed a little on the end.

I would really like to hear more stories or a continue of the current, i really like hearing about the seduction, the slightly reluctant husband with alot of angst, some mind games, and how the boundries change...

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:20 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:18 pm
Chapter 5

I fucked the teacher and dominated her husband for the rest of my senior year and that summer before I went away to college. Although it became boring with them so it sort of tapered off by itself. As I said before .. I get bored very easily after the "chase" so it proved again with them. However, she did introduce me to a couple of her girl friends which gave me a lot more experience with older mature women.. And I liked it .. And learned a lot about foreplay and fucking !!

But the big impact was how it changed me with the girls at school. The first experience I had was a very hot girl in school was going out with a guy in the football team. I teased and flirted with her and met her while he was at practice and parked in a wooded area with her. We made out and I used a lot of touches that had her begging me to fuck her. As normal she wanted to touch and play with my cock and I made her suck it while I grasped her hair to control her. Then as usual we started to fuck in the backseat in missionary and all of a sudden I pulled out .. Grabbed her.. And somehow flipped her over and fucked the hell out of her doggie style. I grabbed her hair and totally slammed her. She went wild and she had an orgasm and almost passed out. That was one of my best fucks !! Lol !! Afterwards she told me that was the fist time she orgasmed from fucking... Interesting !! Anyway, she got clingy and wanted to go with me. I had a hard time getting rid of her and it was one time I almost got wiped out by her boyfriend. Again, as girls talk I noticed a lot if interest from other girls in school so I was getting pretty cocky and fucking a lot !! I started talking while I was fucking. I would say things like.. what do you think your boyfriend would say if he saw us right now .. Or .. Your boyfriend is such a wimp .. And it really excited me to see the excitement in them when I said those things.. I could see it turned them on by their reaction. So I started pushing the edge with them. My favorite one was .. If your boyfriend was here right now I would make him sit and watch us !! The reactions were great. I learned how to bring them to a higher place than they had been before.

I also was very bold with older ladies when I thought they were hot. A couple of my friends moms were pretty hot (I had never really noticed before) and I teased with them and was flirty. They responded back and I had to be careful not to upset my friends !! When I was home from college I fucked one if them a few times. She was very sensual and lived being teased and fucked.

College went pretty much the same way until I met one girl that was very dominant to get BF. Once we had sex I told her he seemed submissive much like the teachers husband and we talked about it. It excited her tremendously and she wanted us to dominate him. We slowly brought him into a submissive role when we were all together and the more attention I paid to her, the more he faded into a submissive demeanor. We bright him along until one night she asked him if he would like to see her fuck me. He went crazy and she knew he was ready. We were at a party and she told him she was going to go out to the car with me and suck my cock.. Did he want to watch ?? And he said yes !! So we got in the back seat and he got in the front and watched as she took my cock out and sucked it. I started saying things to him like my teacher did to her husband telling him how good her mouth felt.. And how deep she was sucking me.. And how I was going to cum in her mouth. He was huffing and puffing and I know he was plying with his cock so I told him to out both hands on the back of the seat do I could see them. It really turned her on to see him dominated that way and it was one of my best blowjobs !! When they went back to his dorm she made him jerk off while she talked about sucking my cock. That led into him watching us fuck and a lot of experimenting how far I could go to dominate a boyfriend. I proved again that a guy will do anything if he is turned on enough !!

After school I was old enough to play in bars with my band and that gave me the opportunities to tease and flirt with married women and experience couples.. And learn about the hidden desires in mature married couples.

Brad

To be continued...
Something you said about her (football player) boyfriend raised my interest . He almost wiped you out? Did you ever get beat up by a jealous boyfriend? You sound like a guy who can hold his own in a fight but there is always someone tougher I'm sure you know. You are really looking for wimppy guys you can dominate in front of the girlfriend if I understand your MO. It sounds to me like you messed up here and almost got your ass kicked. Am I right?

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:41 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:57 pm
Chapter 6

I was always a confidant and flirty in high school and pretty much was always able to get the girls I wanted. But I realized now that they were young and inexperienced and the power of "crushes" was strong enough to pull them away from their boyfriends. But now I was in a grown up world and the experience the teacher gave me allowed me to continue on a more mature level. Without that experience I am not sure if I would have progressed as a BF as far as I have. A very important lesson she taught me was how to fuck without cumming until I wanted to.. And how to enjoy the fucking instead of just "fucking to cum". She taught me to think of other things while I was pounding a woman so I wouldn't get over excited to a point of cumming so fast.. How to control myself long enough to cum after the woman does. This lesson made a very big impact with the women I fucked. I was surprised that lot of them had never been with a guy that could last while they were fucking !!

I also learned that now, being in my twenties, a lot if guys fantasized about their wives fucking other men. It amazed me how common this fantasy was !! I found out that if I could seduce a wife there was a pretty good chance that I could dominate her husband. And that challenge was VERY exciting to me. The challenge to slowly bring him along to total submission along with the assistance of his wife.

After deducing a wife I would talk with them about their husband. And ask if he had ever mentioned her fucking someone else. And I found out a lot of husbands had. So I would guide her on what to say.. A little at a time.. Until he was begging to see her suck or fuck someone. Then as we increased the intensity he would totally submit. My goal was always to end with him sucking my cock in front of his wife.

This really spoiled me from just having sex with a single girl or having sex with a couple already into swinging or (as I learned the word later) a cuckold couple. It seemed to regular to me at that point. I loved the "chase".. The "seduction" and the slow progress to "cuckolding".

And these couples are everywhere !! The fantasies are everywhere !! When I hear guys trying to figure out how to pick up a woman, or a couple asking where to find a BF, I can only say be yourself and open your eyes... Pay attention.. They are all around you !! You just need the balls to approach them. And I have refined those ways as I matured.

In the following chapters, I will give you examples of some of my experiences .. How they started.. And how they progressed.

Brad

To be continued... If there is interest.
Brad we posted at length on sissy cuckold club if you remember me. I am a submissive cuckold and my wife and her bull love to humiliate me. In your posts so far (I havent read them all yet) you like making a guy submit in front of his girl. Do you prefer a ready made sissy who easily drops to his knees and surrenders to you or would you rather have a tougher guy who challanges you but finally caves? With the tougher guy who at least puts up some resistance would you at least have some respect for him after? With the sissy who acts like a bitch dont you think after you fuck his girl he should be pissed on for good measure?

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:46 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:20 am
Jeff111 wrote:Cautiously reading. Interesting and interested in next experiences.

So are you saying your secret for fucking for a long time is just thinking about something else?

What is BF?

How big is your cock?

Cheers
"Cautiously" reading.... Why is that ??

Yes. Once you I have established a good tempo I can close my eyes and think about my car or music and it takes the intensity off the feelings from my cock. As soon as I open my eyes again and look down at her body.. Or her pussy lips moving and stretching on the out stroke.. Or seeing her sweet little asshole.. Or look at her cuck's expression or see him jerking his little dick I am right back into it again. I can go in and out of that mode as often as I like.

BF = Bull .. Just a nicer name in my mind.

8 1/4" X 1 3/4" .. Not the biggest but it seems bigger than most and I am happy with it !! The downfall of a big cock is that most women canot deep throat it .. And I love a deep throat !!

Cheers to you also !!

Brad
BF= Bull but I don't get the 'F' What does F stand for Fuck?

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:55 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:41 am
Jeff111 wrote:Oops, didn't explain too well - cautious as not letting you near my girl ;-)

That's about 5.5" girth or so?

All good :)
Lol !!

Yes, about 6" girth. It does stretch nicely but not overly or dramatic. As long as a pussy is excited and very wet it fits perfectly.

Again though, getting deep blowjobs are a challenge.. But when I do find a deep throat I really enjoy the "pop" as it passes the back of her mouth and enters her throat. That feeling is to die for !!

Brad
When you are ready to cum do you like to shoot down her throat or pull back up and load her mouth full of your spunk?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:24 am

beta boy,

You sure ask a lot of questions !!!!

BF is short fir Boyfriend. I much prefer to be considered a BF than a bull. Nothing is wrong with that terminology.. BF is just my preference.

I cum where I prefer in the moment… it could be inside her, on her body and breasts, or down her throat.. whichever makes any situation the hottest.

No, I have not ever been beaten up by a husband or boyfriend. I don’t just walk in and demand submission.. that is a process that takes its own course. I think you have a misconception of how arousal and seduction leads to the outcome of a cuckold situation.

I never force a cuckold into anything.. if he has sissy inclinations they will come out as the relationship grows.. but it is him that moves in that direction.. I simply guide along to find limits. Your situation does not necessarily relate to anyone else’s.. everyone is different in their desires. I do not lose respect for a cuckold because of his desires.. he is part of the hotwife/cuckold/BF relationship.. without him it would not be complete.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930