Through her Boyfriend's Eyes

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Through her Boyfriend's Eyes

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:48 pm

I would like to imagine Liz's relationship with her younger lover, Jim, from his perspective. This is all based on judgement, intuition, and experience.

Hi, I'm Jim, 26 years old at the time, single, living with my younger brother in a rundown apartment in Upstate N.Y., and working as a cook at a family restaurant and pub. I was satisfied with life for the most part. I was dating a nice gal who worked at the restaurant and partying with friends on a regular basis. Nights were always busy and I got along with everyone at work. After a year I had settled into a nice routine with work, home, and my girlfriend keeping me busy. Then, the bombshell walked into the restaurant and, eventually, my life.

She started working at the restaurant part-time as a waitress. I learned she was married, had a couple of kids, was in her mid-thirties, and lived about a mile from me. We met and chatted during one of her first shifts and her smile was dazzling. We seemed to hit it off and would exchange barbs and critiques of others while we slaved away at our duties. She befriended my girlfriend and they were soon enough becoming good friends. I was intrigued by her style and casual sexiness. She gave off a vibe that affected men. I began greeting her when she would arrive for her latest shift and always complement her appearance. She would always smile and thank me for noticing. We continued to get to know each other. She told me about her life and how much she loved being a mother. Soon, Liz fell into our younger crowd and would sometimes go out partying with us after work. She showed a talent for socializing and drinking. I was always with my girlfriend but Liz and I would flirt when given the chance after a few drinks. She would hug me warmly when saying goodnight and I felt a strange stirring when she did. I didn't know if she was offering an invitation or just being flirtatious. I found myself anticipating her arrival on the nights we worked together. She would walk in looking dazzling in her tight, black skirt and pure white blouse, hair and makeup meticulously adorning her beautiful, sexy face. I got into the habit of bringing her a hot cup of coffee as she checked in. We always lingered and talked before embarking on our culinary labors. I found myself thinking about her constantly and thinking less and less about my girlfriend.

Was I crazy? This was a married woman! Almost 10 years older than me! What was I doing thinking about her? She was unobtainable. A settled, suburban Mom, working just to help make ends meet. But, there was that undeniable attraction simmering under the surface...

Then, one crazy Friday night after work a group of us decided to make it a late night. We invited Liz to join us and she tentatively said she would stop by the dive bar for one. After we were imbibing for almost half an hour, I gave up on her showing her beautiful face. Then the door opened and she sauntered in looking ready for anything. I would find out much later that she had been invited to smoke a joint in a fellow worker's truck and she taken him up on it. So that's why she showed up a bit late! Anyway, things progressed from there. From shooting pool to downing shots, the party was raging and Liz was keeping up with the best of us. I started to notice the wild streak in this otherwise respectable suburban married woman. As the bar closed my girlfriend invited everyone back to her apartment to keep the party going. Liz was onboard and soon everyone was carrying on, drinking and toking in at 4 in the morning. In a bit of a fog, I found myself standing next to Liz in the dining room without anyone noticing. We laughed and flirted with each other again. Soon, I felt a warm hand running up my back under my open shirt. It was Liz of course and we gazed into each other's eyes for a moment as she massaged my back.

A connection had been accomplished and, as my erection stiffened, I knew then what we would be doing in the future.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Re: Through her Boyfriend's Eyes

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:23 pm

What an interesting perspective, but you've really captured it and then some. That slow build up but unmistakably growing closeness, maybe it's imperceptible to others but they both can sense and feel it. Jim with his own girlfriend gradually sliding to the back of his thoughts to make way for this new, exciting sparkle, the unobtainable, older, married woman with a touch of the untamed wild child about her. We know, like Jim, that touch on his back signals far more, the fireworks haven't started but aren't that far off. The scene is set and it's the perfect build up, can't wait for the next part.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:29 am

The memory of Liz's original story tickles the back of my mind. It caused me to search your posts and, while I can't be sure which thread you based this one on, I'm happy to have found other stories you wrote. I'll read them next.

Could you reference the story that has already been posted from Liz's prospective?
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:41 pm

I'm 5' 9" tall and only weigh about 140 lbs., somewhat muscular but not built, slender with curly brown hair, brown eyes, and an enormous dick. My French Canadian background apparently fostered a line of oversized men. I thought everyone was the same until we started taking showers after gym in high school. I was shocked at the puny weeners on most kids. I was treated with awe and respect by my fellow classmates. I've measured at 10 inches consistently and a few times at 11 freakin' inches. I'm also blessed with thickness...and stamina...and the drive of a sex addict. The girls I had been with were either too scared or too tight to accommodate me. That's why I was enjoying relations with my present girlfriend. She was taller than most. bigger boned, especially in the pelvic area and sex was good. We would usually sleep at her apartment on Saturday nights and ball for hours. Even with her physical attributes she still couldn't take me whole. She always asked me to be gentle and give her short strokes so as not to be painful.

The Friday night after the crazy party, Liz came to work and gave me a sheepish smile. We giggled about events of the late party without mentioning the backrub. She was kind of quiet and said a brief goodnight before heading out the door. Sunday shift rolled around and she was a little more chipper. I brazenly asked her to have a drink with me after work. She smiled at me and accepted. My heart started pounding and it was hard to concentrate on kitchen duties. She was waiting for me at the bar and we ordered 2 glasses of wine. The conversation flowed and we were at ease. Our glasses ran dry and I ordered a 2nd round. Liz said that would have to be it for her. With a little buzz we started to open up more to each other. I finally let it out and told her directly that I was very attracted to her. She blanched but recovered quickly. She told she felt very guilty after the backrub. She was obviously drunk, felt badly because my girlfriend was her friend, and she is married, for God's sake! Well, this set me off. I got angry at her new reluctance. I got up and said good night. Before I could reach my car, she came running up behind me, hugged me in the dark, told me she was VERY attracted to me, then kissed me full on the lips. We kissed for a minute in the nearly empty parking lot, then she told me that her mornings were free while her son was in nursery school. She wanted me to invite her over for tea.

I guessed, correctly, that she had given this some thought.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:26 pm

I called her at home during the daytime and we set up a tea date for Thursday morning. Liz arrived looking cute but not as made-up or styled as work. She wore jeans and a flannel shirt. We sipped tea and chatted at my kitchen table until her two hours of freedom were nearly up. We hugged and kissed briefly at the door neither one of us sure as how this would proceed. We made another tea date for the following week, then another the week after that. Finally, on Holy Thursday,1988, she was free in the afternoon as both kids were invited on a day trip with friends. She showed up at my door looking a lot sexier than our other tea dates. She wore tight jeans with high heeled boots and a form fitting cotton top that hugged her breasts. Her makeup and hair were more like a Friday night at the restaurant than a Thursday afternoon for tea. I was excited and suggested we sit on my living room couch . She asked for a glass of wine instead of tea and I excitedly concurred. She looked so good when I walked back into the room with two glasses of chardonnay. We sipped and we giggled nervously. her hand kept touching me and reaching out to me. By the time I poured our 2nd glass she was running her fingers through my hair and telling me how much she adored my curly locks. Soon we were kissing softly and her hands kept roaming all over me. We embraced and I cupped her breast. Our passion grew and she whispered in my ear that I needed to wear a condom. (She wasn't on any contraceptive since her husband had had a vasectomy.) I went to my bedroom and retrieved one. By the time I returned she was stripping down to her panties. I joined her in disrobing and noticed the look of shock when I removed my undies. We laid down on the couch and started making out. Her kisses were passionate, wet, probing. She started heating up fairly quickly while I tried to temper my enthusiasm. She reached for my cock and gave me a look of admiration as she stroked and got familiar with Big Jim. We kissed for a few more minutes until our desires couldn't be held back anymore. She unfurled the condom on my erect staff and I mounted her. Slowly I probed and entered her hallowed tunnel for the very first time. Something was very different from my previous lovers, I could feel for the first time that I was really being accommodated. Her expansion was extraordinary and she was enveloping my penis comfortably. Liz was average height and weight, slender and small boned but something about her made us fit perfectly. I started pumping her hard once she was wet and slippery. I had her gasping for air and I was feeling good. Our naked bodies rocked that couch for a good 20 minutes before I couldn't hold back any longer. I came in that condom while we bucked like two animals. We collapsed and caught our breath. I couldn't believe that we had actually done it, and I couldn't believe what happened next when I pulled out.

The condom had broken and the reservoir was empty. Liz had a look of panic on her face.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:11 pm

Liz called in sick the next day and she was off for Easter Sunday so we didn't see each other for another week. I was mortified and didn't know what to expect when I did see her. She walked into the restaurant the following Friday looking pretty but seemed embarrassed around me. We spoke briefly and she said she thought everything was OK because she felt her period coming on but she added that she felt a lot of remorse and didn't think she could do this.

A week went by, then another, and I could see the recovery in her eyes and demeanor. By the 3rd week after our couch rendezvous she was smiling and looked stunning when she walked in the door. I made her a cup of coffee and we spoke quietly. I felt a tingle in my spine by the way she was talking to me. It was a seductive tone and her eyes reflected the same sentiment. She asked if I wanted to "talk" after work. My brother would be home so I told her to pick me up behind my apartment building and we could talk. She pulled up in her VW bug and we went down the country road to a little league parking lot that was secluded. We talked and kissed. She told me that she missed me and wanted to talk. She had her period and all was well. She told me as she unbuckled my belt that she got over her remorse and wanted to see me again. She told me to recline the seat and she would take care of me. I shimmied out of my pants and undies and she took control. She pulled my dick up to examine the underside and gently ran her fingertips over the exposed sensitive flesh. I found this very pleasurable and realized she was talented sexually. Wetting her fingertips with her saliva, she kept caressing my shaft until it was slick and I was fully erect. Then the night became magical as her mouth drew tantalizingly close to my cock. She teased me that she didn't know how much she could fit but she would do her best. Her warm, wet mouth engulfed my crown head and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Her talented little mouth, soft, puffy lips, and wet tongue gave me a bath. I was rock hard and she noticed. She said she wished we could go to my apartment as she continued to stroke me. I said probably the next weekend my brother would be at his friend's place again. She liked hearing that and said she would take care of me for tonight. Her mouth descended about half way down my shaft and sucked tantalizingly back up to the head. I kept telling her how good it felt. She said she wanted to do this in my bed and then have me fuck her. Her dirty talk excited me beyond words. Here was the married woman full of remorse a few, short weeks ago and now she was telling me she wanted me to fuck her in my bed. I exploded a load of thick, white sperm into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked me clean until I started to lose my erection. She dropped me off behind my apartment building well after midnight and drove off to her nearby suburban housewife lifestyle.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:15 pm

The following week was nerve racking as I tried to make sure my brother would be gone and worrying if Liz would still be on board. My answer walked in the restaurant door about 4 o' clock the following Friday evening. The weather was warming up and she started tanning a bit, only adding to her allure. Then she went to the beauty salon and went from a strawberry blonde color to a more vibrant red. It was stunning and she was pleased. She radiated sexuality. A 36 year old woman declaring her break with convention. She could be sexy and be a good Mom at the same time. We flirted and whispered to each other when we could. She asked if my brother was away and she smiled seductively when I said he was. I told her to come by about 11-11:30 after our shift. She nodded and walked away. I rushed home, showered quickly, lit a few candles, and turned on the stereo. A knock at the door and she was in, having come up the back staircase of the open building. She had a bottle of wine in her hand and we were soon sipping on the couch. She was in her uniform of black skirt and white blouse. Liz was giving the younger gals a lesson in tight, short skirts and they were taking note how the tighter material hugged Liz's cheeks as she worked. Soon they were all copying her sexy style. I wore a tee shirt and loose-fitting sweat pants. We laughed and were well into our 2nd glass when Liz looked at me with a daring look and asked if I wanted to smoke some pot. I laughed again and said "Oh, yeah" knowing what it would lead to. She pulled out a lipstick case and opened it to reveal a perfectly rolled doobie. The fragrance drifted over us and I lit up her joint and we started passing it back and forth. "Good shit" was my comment as i quickly felt the effects of the cannabis. We fell silent and just listened to the music, sipped our wine, and kept passing that baby back and forth until it was almost gone. Liz said she couldn't smoke anymore and she snuffed out the joint. The room became dreamy and our hands were instinctively starting to take over. She stroked my thigh as she started to tell me that she did miss me...a lot. I told her I missed her, too, but didn't think she would ever want to come back after what happened the first time. She told me that she had panicked a bit but had come to terms with her desires and her desire was me.

Our lips came together and didn't part for about 10 minutes. Her tongue was bathing my lips and the inside of my mouth as her hand moved up to greet my raging hard-on. In a minute her hand slipped under my waist band and gripped my cock tightly. Her breathing and pulse quickened as her excitement rose. I unbuttoned her blouse and threw it on the floor. She stared at me longingly as she sat there in her black bra and tight skirt stroking my cock. We were floating on a cloud. Our eyes locked in an intense question never to be spoken. Was this it? Was I the one that would finally make her cum...and quiver...and cum again. Would I be the ONE? My silent answer excited her beyond reason. I suggested we go into my bedroom. We sauntered in and Liz removed her bra, skirt, leggings, panties, and slipped under the covers. I pulled off my sweats and shirt and soon we were in bliss under the covers, naked, stoned, and horny. She surprised me with a small bottle of baby oil and asked if she could pour some on my cock. She proceeded to roll back the covers, lie by my side and anoint my dick until it was shiny and slippery as hell. She said this was what she was talking about in the car the previous week. She wanted to stroke me and then have me fuck her. Her long, slender, manicured fingers were amazing as she brought me close to orgasm a couple of times. She kept asking me if I liked what she was doing to me. I was out of my mind turned on and told her so. She said we could do this on a regular basis if I wanted but I would have to keep wearing a condom until she could go back on the pill. Her planning mind was getting me more and more excited. I was frantic and sat up and threw her down on the bed and started going to town orally on her pussy. She was soaked and dripping fluids as she moaned and moaned. I gave her a tongue bath and probed her canal with my good sized tongue. She panted and writhed until I started flicking her clitoris with my wet tongue. This set her off like a firecracker. She bucked and held my head in a vise grip until her pulsations finally ebbed. "Fuck me...fuck me" was all she kept saying as she tugged on my ready cock. I mounted her and we stretched across the width of the big bed as I slipped half way in. She wanted more. I started giving her 3/4 deep strokes and she easily accommodated me. Our love juices combined with the baby oil to make our union effortless. I never felt anything like this. Again, she could take me deeper than even the bigger women I had been with. Reading my mind, she asked how did I feel inside of her as she gripped my buttocks tightly. I told her that it was incredible, that I had never felt so good inside of anyone like this. She said she felt the same way, that she knew it the first time we made love on the couch. Now, we could prove it to each other. She said she wanted me to fuck her...hard...stretch her...and fill her. We became possessed as lovers often do. We grasped each other as we rolled around the bed, taking turns being on top, even fucking doggystyle, something she said she hadn't done in a long time. She was insatiable as I pushed her limits...and she only encouraged me. After at least an hour, I got on top of her, held her head back, tongue kissed her and deposited a screaming load of semen inside once again. This time the condom held up.

This would be our early pattern as we embarked on a long, crazy affair.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:56 pm

This is eroticism on speed, both animalistic and vigorously set to full throttle. Two lovers finally getting their second chance to satisfy their insatiable desires, so hot and steamy. The early pattern is now set and we can now only hope for much more of this wonderful writing.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:39 am

You have done a wonderful job of leading us through Liz's story from the lucky guy's point of view. So often we are only aware of events from the husband's perspective. It's refreshing to read it from this angle. Liz is so special, a true sexual being who is coming to see herself as such. Women like this make our world go round.

Again, great expressive writing! Keep it coming.

BDJ
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:49 am

A good story worth the telling which you've done admirably well. One that deserves to be told again and again.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:55 pm

I learned 3 things quickly about Liz:

1.) She loved to smoke pot

2.) She loved to fuck

3.) When she was stoned, she really loved to fuck

The next few weekends were a whirlwind as we met after work either after our Friday shift or Sunday. If my brother was home, she would pick me up and we would make out in the front seats, then fuck in the back seat of her tiny VW. When we could we would go to my bedroom, shut out the world, and create our own magical, little universe. As spring turned into summer, everything was going great...until my girlfriend broke up with me. It was obvious our relationship was going nowhere but I still enjoyed her company and I thought things were OK. We went out as a group that Friday night to drink beers and shoot pool. Liz was trying to be nice to me after she heard the news but I was in a surly mood. I guess my ego was bruised, and, feeling quite full of myself for obvious reasons, never thought anyone would break up with "Jim". I ignored Liz at the bar and she noticed. Furious, she left without saying goodnight. I would not see her for the next two weeks as she went away with her family on vacation.

Ironically, there was a wedding a couple of weeks after the breakup incident involving two people that worked with us and everyone was invited. I knew Liz would be there with her husband and I was nervous as a tomcat. I went alone and wore my best suit but just felt ill at ease and headed for the open bar. Then she walked in. To describe her as a vision would be a disservice. She wore a beaded, black, tight dress that enveloped her body perfectly. She wore black, shimmery stockings and ultra-high, stiletto, black pumps that complemented her exquisite legs. I never realized how high heels accented and showed off a woman's body until that night. Her dress fell just below mid-thigh and her runway model legs were on display for all to admire. She was tanned from vacation, had the reddest, sexiest perm in the room, and her almond shaped eyes were painted in rich, vibrant colors that dazzled me. Her trademark puffy lips were bathed in the most daring red lipstick. She greeted fellow workers and introduced her husband to all as I stood by the bar with butterflies in my stomach. Soon, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to hug this beauty. She whispered in my ear that she missed me. I felt elated that our tiff over my breakup had been forgotten. All was well again in my little world! She grabbed her husband and introduced us. We shook hands and he seemed nice enough. We had similar body types and he was a handsome blue eyed, blondish hair kind of guy. We made a little small talk. It wasn't easy.

I sat at my table downing Jack Daniels and cokes and sneaking glances at Liz in between table talk. She was across the room and her beauty radiated across the room. After dinner, everyone was dancing (except me) including Liz and her hubby. The lights were lowered and the slow dances started to play. I could tell Liz was a little tipsy and having a great time. She pulled her husband over to my side of the dance floor and proceeded to wrap her arms around him and gyrate. Her nails lightly scratched his neck as her hips and pelvis swayed to the sexy slow dance. Then, I almost died. Every time they rotated where she was facing me she stared at me with laser eyes. My stomach was doing flips. Was anyone else noticing her blatant stare down with me? Her body was swaying in an erotic way against her husband but her eyes were only on me.

The dance ended and I got up to get one more drink. I felt another tap on my shoulder and I recognized her perfume (Estee Lauder) before I could turn around. Liz grabbed my shoulder and whispered in my ear: "I got my prescription. I'm on the pill again". With that she walked back to her table. We had continued using condoms the 5-6 times we were together and I had started getting accustomed to them again. Now, she was telling me she wanted to be with me again and she wanted me bareback. Apparently, Liz wanted me for herself and now that my girlfriend was gone she could have her way with me. She seemed intent on both goals. I downed my last drink and made my way home. I found half a joint she had left behind with her lipstick markings on the tip. I smoked it naked in bed and enjoyed a blissful high. I couldn't get her out of my mind just thinking about the way she looked at the wedding. How she whispered in my ear, with her husband nearby. I stroked myself with the baby oil she had also (purposely) left behind for future use. I admired my immense cock as she had done already and I knew would do many, many more times. She wanted me! She was crazy about me! She was on the pill again...for me! I was delirious with lust for this married woman, 9 years my senior, who was crazy in lust with me. I let out a rope that shot into the air and landed on my chest close to my chin.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:27 pm

The following week was an eternity as Friday drew near. Luckily, my brother was going to be away. I cleaned up the apartment as best I could, bought some flowers, more candles, and picked out some of my favorite music recordings. Liz walked into work beaming and she looked ravishing. Over her ritual coffee, she asked if she could come over. I told her the good news. She smiled and gave me a very seductive look. I rushed home after our shift and showered while she was cashing out with the other waitresses. I set the scene with a bottle of white on ice and lit the dozen candles I had purchased. Soon enough, there was a light tap at the door and I swiftly let her in. We embraced and kissed knowing we would have the next several hours to ourselves. We settled down on the couch and she complemented me on the flowers, candles, and wine. We relaxed, drank our bottle of wine, and laughed about everybody at the wedding. I told her how all the guys at my table were drooling over her. She blushed but appreciated the knowledge. I told her how beautiful and sexy she looked. She laughed and said "Look at me now, I'm wearing my uniform"! Sure enough, the lipstick case came out and Liz held the long joint tantalizingly between her scarlet red, manicured fingers and asked in a throaty voice if I had a light. This was her gateway drug of choice to let loose of all inhibitions and become the sex goddess she dreamed of. I lit her joint and she took a deep, long draw. She held it for a long time and then exhaled, releasing a giant puff of smoke toward the ceiling. After a few more tokes, I saw her eyes dilate and the look of desire overtook her. She started talking about missing me again and apologized for getting upset that night at the bar. She drew closer and her hand settled on my thigh. We talked and kissed and got stoned together. Her kisses grew warmer, more pleading, and her hand was deep inside my sweats.

I asked her what was it she wanted to do. Her answer was simple: "Fuck me, Jim. I want you inside of me. It's been so long". She excused herself to the bathroom while I moved the party to the bedroom. The bedroom was dark, illuminated only by the candles I brought in. The stereo was playing some good bedroom music I had picked out. Liz walked in looking stunning again. She freshened her make-up and lipstick giving her that doll look again. I lay naked on my back on the sheets and she admired my cock approvingly. She slowly stripped by the side of the bed, grabbed the baby oil on the nightstand, and drew close to my side. She poured oil over my cock head and shaft. She started talking dirty while working the oil all over my erection.

"Did you like the way I looked at the wedding"? She purred seductively.

"Oh my God, oh my God", was all I could muster. She liked that.

"I did it for you. I picked out everything I wore with you in mind...including my underwear"

"I couldn't believe the looks you were giving me when you were slow dancing with your husband. You were driving me crazy".

"That was intentional. I wanted you to know that I would be yours soon enough", She oozed as her slippery fingers massaged my fully erect penis.

Her eyes sparkled as her mouth drew ever closer to my masthead. She hesitated a moment just to tease me, then fully engulfed me with her saliva and warm mouth. The ecstasy began and didn't let up. She mounted me in a 69 position and we went to a higher level. My tongue bathed and probed her cunny hole until she was dripping wet and whimpering as she devoured most of my cock with her lipsticked mouth. We gyrated and pleasured each other, neither one wanting to stop the erotic exercise. Finally, her moans turned to shocked gasps for breath. I felt a stirring in my testicles. My fingers teased her clit while my tongue slipped in and out of her pussy. Her mouth was milking me and making love to my lucky cock and I knew I couldn't hold back. We screamed simultaneously and emptied our fluids into each other's mouths. Liz hungily sucked down my semen as I lapped at her cunt. We rested for a bit to recover from that other worldly experience, then Liz grabbed the baby oil again and started encouraging me. She told me again that she was now on the pill and we could have fun without any worries. I was thrilled and she said how much she wanted to feel me without the latex between us. I recovered quickly after that and she asked if she could mount me. She rose above me, straddled me, and reached for my cock. She looked me straight in the eyes as she rubbed me all over her wet lips. She was gushing with her love juices. We joined together as she slowly slid my cock inside of her until we were one. Liz kissed me softly and uttered the words that I would never forget:

"This is how it should be. There should never be anything separating us again. This is what I want".

We were skin on skin...for the first time. It was magical. We made slow, sensuous love for a long time, hardly believing how good it felt. Neither one of us had ever felt this before. We fit perfectly, she was insatiable, and I could provide the stamina she longed for. She told me how I filled her and stretched her like no one she had experienced. She warned me that she could become addicted to "Big Jim". I only encouraged her to give in to her addiction. Our lovemaking turned to raw sex after about an hour and we were just getting started. She said she wanted to be fucked and dared me to be the man she was looking for. I took the challenge and threw her up against the headboard. I entered her from behind and she gripped the headboard desperately. We fucked like wild childs. I gripped her tightly from behind and plowed her with everything I had. She had her first orgasm on my dick. I wasn't finished. I threw her down on the bed (she liked that) and mounted her. I pinned her arms back behind her head and gave her lapping kisses with my mouth and tongue, all the while fucking her like a piston. She went berserk. Her deepest secret is to be taken by a man crazy with lust for her. I sensed this intuitively, and gave her the ride of her life. I kept telling her:

"You're mine, now. I'm going to fuck you like nobody ever has. You are mine...you are mine".

She came two more times on my dick and begged me not to stop. She was delirious with lust...and passion. I started thrusting from head to pelvis...long, powerful strokes. She screamed my name and called me "baby" for the first time.

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop...fuck me, Jim...fuck me, baby."

We rocked that bed and she met my thrusts with equally powerful thrusts of her pussy, hips, and pelvis. After an eternity of coupling, I came for the first time in the vagina of this married woman without a condom. My rich sperm flooded her canal as her spasms absorbed me into her bloodstream and it's ultimate destination...her hormone rich brain.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:53 pm

This really is exceptionally good writing, reading it is an absolute pleasure as it takes us into their world, the one of illicit lovers caught up in something more than just lust and unbridled passion, something far more permanent and emotionally connecting. Perhaps it stands out more because of the unusual perspective for this forum, written as it is from the boyfriend's point of view and how he saw things evolve. Thank you for sharing this with us bewareoflizzy, i can't wait for more.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:21 pm

I became her lover that summer and she showed me how to make love to a woman. I was wanton, wild in bed (which she liked) but Liz showed me how she liked to be pleasured. How to seduce a lady in bed, make her feel beautiful, make her feel desired. She liked a warm build-up, the slow burn to passion, then ecstasy. She taught me to concentrate on the clitoris while pleasuring her orally. I became expert at it and I learned how her body gets turned on. She continued to come over after work, usually on Friday night when she could say she was out with the gang. I wondered how she could get away with being out until 3 a.m. or so. She just said it wasn't a problem. We fell into our comfortable pattern of relaxing on my couch, drinking wine, listening to my music, candlelight, laughing, and sharing for a few precious hours. We were developing a strong bond, we could both feel it. She would ask me if I thought she was terrible because she was married and a mother of two. I would assure her that what she was doing was alright. She was only pursuing her passion without hurting her family. Then the pot would come out and she would forget about being a mother or being married. Her pupils would dilate and the whites of her eyes would turn reddish in obvious lust as the cannabis wafted into her brain. Her voice would turn soft and alluring. She would ask me if I thought she was pretty, if I thought she was sexy. Her hand would invariably find it's way down my thigh as I told her how incredibly beautiful she was, how fucking sexy she was. Her soft kisses showed her gratitude as I would lay my head back and she would start stroking my loose and limber cock. She would keep telling me how much she loved my cock. It was the most beautiful she had been with. She adored it and wanted me inside of her forever. She did share that she had a nice sex life with her husband but it didn't come close to this. No one she had been with could compare to me. She wanted me all to herself. Did I have a new girlfriend? No, of course not. Good, let's keep it that way, was how the intimate talk went on the couch. She rose from the couch and started removing her work outfit. First, the buttons on her blouse, she slipped it off and removed her bra. She cupped her breasts and pointed them at me. She blew a sexy kiss as she squeezed them erotically. She asked if I liked her supple breasts and big nipples. Then she turned and unzipped her tight, black pencil skirt she wore to work. It fell to the floor and soon enough the leggings, too. Retrieving her trusty little bottle of baby oil she knelt before me in her panties only and asked if she could massage my beautiful cock.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:08 pm

Her gorgeous, chiseled features shone in the candlelight as she opened the bottle and started pouring a small amount over the bulb of my cock head. Daintily, she spread the oil around my head with one finger driving me crazy. Resting her head on my thigh she continued to pour and play until she had me in full length strokes. She also poured copious amounts of oil on my testicles and they were slick as she massaged them. Finally, she raised her head and began to give me the most incredible sexy, slow, loving, sensuous, erotic blowjob of my life. I was panting in my sitting position as she took over control of my body and made love to my penis with her mouth. The connection was cosmic. My mind was blown as the woman who loved to smoke pot, get stoned, and get bed crazy was giving me head like a pro. Her persona became that of a mistress, a concubine, a slut. Her eye contact was daring, daring me to stop her knowing that was never going to happen. Her power over me was complete. I surrendered everything to her. She took me deep in her warm, moist mouth and milked me dry. To the root. Not a drop wasn't swallowed.

She retrieved a warm washcloth from the bathroom and gave my whole groin area a nice cleaning. We made our way to my bedroom and slipped under the covers naked. Her kisses grew increasingly wet and warm as I fingered her pussy. Her juices were prolific and soaked my fingers as I pleasured her. Her hand stroked my rising cock and I was almost ready for more. We explored each other's mouth with our tongues as if probing for each other's souls. Her stroking had me hard and I rose to mount her. Once again, she effortlessly slipped my rock hard dick into her waiting vagina. She really liked the slow grind when we were just getting started and I gave her a grinding that made her smile. Slowly, I filled her and started picking up the tempo. She swooned and held me in a tight lip lock. Her soft, pale white legs wrapped lovingly around my backside. We were one, we were entering our pleasure zone. We knew the ecstasy that awaited us. Her breathing quickened and her grip tightened. Her mouth pulled away and she started open mouth moaning. I knew I could go all night and I intended to try. I picked up the pace and started giving it to her hard. She liked it. I splayed out my legs and opened her up like a butterfly. She gasped and spread her legs as far as humanely possible. I held her shoulders down and put it in 3rd gear. Here was the part she was waiting for. Liz loved a pounding, she just needed to warm up to it. We were like a well oiled machine now after these first few months. I fucked that woman for two hours, she had about 5-6 orgasms, and we never tired. Completely spent, she said she was getting a little sore and she wanted me to cum inside of her.

"Please...cum inside of me. I want you to be with me. I want your sperm in me. I want to take you home with me. I have you in my stomach, now I want you all the way inside of me".

This had the desired effect and I soon enough emptied a tremendous load of my best stuff deep in her pulsating pussy.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:15 pm

Liz would go around town doing her errands and shopping as any normal suburban Mom would. No one had any idea of our sexcapades. No one would suspect her of any dalliances. Only we knew of our nefarious arrangement and that was perfect. Liz would flirt with the other guys at the restaurant just to throw everyone off our trail and it worked. We knew if we would be in my bed, as soon as she walked in the restaurant looking like a vixen and I would give her the knowing look. She was becoming a very satisfied and fulfilled woman and it showed. Her hair only grew thicker, her nails stronger and longer, her face always flushed with a sexual teasing and taunting going on. This particular night in the Fall she said she had a surprise for me when we got to my apartment. Midnight struck and she walked in with a small bag. We set up our usual scene and relaxed on the couch. Wine led to Ganja, and ganja led to kissing. Liz excused herself and repaired to the bathroom with her little bag. About 10 minutes later, the bathroom door opened and out stepped a goddess. For the first time, she wore lingerie for me and I was about to die. It wouldn't be the last.

"Well, you kept complementing me on my high heels at the wedding so I thought I would give you the full view. Do you like my outfit? I bought it just for you".

I was floored. She had on a tight bustier, black, with ribbing, thigh high black, silk stockings, and the highest pair of "Come fuck me" black, patent leather, stiletto heels. She did a slow dance in front of me, just swaying back and forth, then turning and doing the same dance with her back to me. My erection was reaching for the ceiling. She noticed and drew close.

"Do you like my outfit, baby? I really just bought it yesterday for you. The shoes, too."

She straddled me and we kissed passionately. Her perfume was intoxicating. I knew I was being seduced. Her hand reached for my rising sword and placed it by her pantiless crotch. She rubbed my head up and down her wet lips until we were well lubricated. Then, with lips firmly planted on my mouth, and my cock, she lowered her tunnel onto my waiting phallus. We melded like butter and she started a rhythmic dance that seemed to extend indefinitely. Our mouths devoured each other as she fucked me for all she was worth. I withstood her assault with rock hardness. She was delirious. I kept saying in her ear:

"All night...all night". She kept moaning and saying "Yes...yes...oh, yes".

At this point in our relationship, I could make her cum and just stay hard and fuck her for hours. She loved it. She kept repeating:

"Nobody could ever do that with me. Make me cum while fucking and just keep going. You take my breath away".

I did. She came 3 times on my dick before I relented and gave her her first load deep in her pussy as she liked.

We caught our breath and Liz asked if she could take a shower. This was new, but of course. She disappeared into my bathroom and the shower and steam started. She popped out with a towel wrapped around her head making her look very sexual and asked if I wanted to take a shower together. I couldn't resist. Soon, we were soaping up each other and reaching for increasingly erotic areas. The cannabis still held it's sway over us and we got very sensual in the shower. Kissing and massaging each other's backs while embracing under the spray. Her hands gripping my buttocks while I did the same to her. Her hand gripped my penis and we were in complete bliss. Her stroking made me hard in no time. She looked deep into my eyes, then turned around and faced the back wall of the shower. Her hips bent involuntarily and she offered herself to me. Her blood red pussy lips exposed themselves and invited me in with a slick smile. I poked her with my cock and her hand was on me in a flash. Her eager fingers led me into her canal of pleasure. I held her tight against the wall and gave her the fucking of her life. We toweled off and jumped under the covers. She said how much she enjoyed that and that we should shower together more often. I told her how much I loved the lingerie and how much it turned me on. She told me how much she loved the way we made love.

"I wish we could spend a night together" I blurted out without thinking.

"Oh, really? My sister has a condo in Vermont".

I liked the way she planned...

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:24 pm

bewareoflizzy this perspective really does get the reader inside the boyfriend's head and we experience the full gamut of erotic pleasure with him. A superbly sensual woman at the peak of her powers and a grateful lover who recognized his chance and grabs it with both hands. A story that may be as old as the hills but when told in such an exceptional way is well worth the retelling.

Is Liz cheating on her husband? Is he an absolutely unwilling and unknowing cuckold or is she pretending he's completely oblivious to it? I didn't read the earlier stories from his or her perspective but presumably as it's written on this forum I would suspect him supportive.

Chris
Last edited by Chrislydi on Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:57 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:24 pm
bewareoflizzy this perspective really does get the reader inside the boyfriend's head and we experience the full gamut of erotic pleasure with him. A superbly sensual woman at the peak of her powers and a grateful lover who recognized his chance and grabs it with both hands. A story that may be as old as the hills but when told in such an exceptional way is well worth the retelling.

Is Liz cheating on her husband? Is he an absolutely unwilling and unknowing cuckold or is she pretending he's completely oblivious to it? I didn't read the earlier stories from his or her perspective but presumably as it's written on this
forum I would suspect him supportive.

Chris
Yes, Liz's husband was fully aware of his wife's infidelities with Jim. It was something they had discussed and he had encouraged her to pursue. He would be the happy recipient of her stroking and storytelling when she rolled in to bed in the wee hours after her rendezvous' with her younger lover. No matter how late she stayed or how often they got together, he seemed to be in a state of denial that I could possibly know what was going on between them.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:44 am

This is an exceptional story of an incredible lady!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:20 pm

Amazing and super hot story!!!! 🔥🔥 Please, go on 😉

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:14 pm

I didn't see Liz for two weeks and kept thinking about her idea. Was it possible? Could she really arrange a getaway to Vermont...supposedly, by herself. How would we look when we went out to eat? Would it be obvious to people that Liz was quite a bit older than me? She was very sexy looking and I wondered if people would pick up on her sexuality and the reason we were together. Finally, on Friday night she strode into the restaurant looking divine and smiling. I prepared her cup of coffee while she checked in and we were alone for a few minutes. Her eyes danced as we started to talk. She looked around guardedly. Her long, red nails curled around the mug as her very red, lipsticked mouth wrapped around the top edge of the cup. I stared transfixed thinking her mouth would be wrapping around my cock in a similar fashion if all went well.

"I have my sister's condo the weekend after Thanksgiving. No one else will be there and I told my husband I just needed a retreat before the Holidays kick in. Will you come with me for one night?" She purred as her eyes dazzled me with temptation. My legs weakened and I said "Yes, of course".

"I could pick you up outside town and drive to Vermont. I don't mind. I know a really romantic restaurant that's cozy, warm, and has great food. We could go there for dinner".

We spent the next couple of weeks anticipating our secret getaway. Thanksgiving was crazy and Liz wasn't able to come over for two weeks. I was crazy horny and missed her sweet pussy badly. I imagined she felt the same way. She was getting more passionate, more daring, more erotic every week we were together. Finally, our day arrived. I packed a small suitcase and met Liz at a nondescript shopping center about 5 miles outside our town. I jumped in her car and she gave me a sweet, little kiss of anticipation. We drove the two hours to her sister's condo talking, laughing, and holding hands. My stomach was doing flips.

We unpacked and prepared to go out to dinner. Liz emerged from the master suite bathroom looking stunning. She wore a bodysuit that hugged her bottom and wrapped tightly around her breasts. Her high heeled boots complemented the suit perfectly and she looked very together and sexy.

We walked into the candlelit restaurant and received many stared from the patrons. We would giggle about that later. We ordered a bottle of wine and started to relax. Liz said she was very happy that I came with her and she couldn't wait to get back to the condo. As the wine started to take over her sensible brain, her libido started to take over. Her hand kept creeping up my thigh and she started giving me lustful looks.

"We haven't been together in over two weeks. I've missed you", she purrs as her nails scrape over my pants. We enjoy our delicious dinner, dessert, and coffee. Soon we are back at the condo and Liz asks me to start a fire in the fireplace while she gets changed. I started shaking while making the fire wondering if she would put on lingerie again and seduce me like she did last time. I poured us both wine and waited on the couch for her entrance. I was not disappointed. A vision in stockings, tight leather mini bustier, and heels that screamed "fuck me!" strode into the living room. Her make-up was stunning, sexy and daring. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders, looking full and alluring. Her perfume filled the room and I was at a loss for words. Would this older, married , gorgeous woman really offer herself to me and want me to fuck her all night?

I started to believe.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:20 pm

She suggested I undress and put on one of her brother-in-law's bathrobes. I did and emerged naked under the white, terrycloth robe. We sat on the couch in the firelight and sipped our second bottle of wine. The soft, sexy jazz music wafted through the room. We couldn't believe our luck that this happened and we didn't have to be anywhere until the next evening. We were mesmerized by each other, both making full eye contact and touching each other as we conversed.

"I want to give you a special massage in front of the fireplace, but first we have to try this very special weed my friend from Jersey sent me. It's supposed to be really strong".

I knew the effect ganja had on Liz and I stared at her incredible body encased in this tight bustier and stockings and thought I would die. My sensory system was already overloading just from her visual beauty. How would I ever handle her lustful advances after she smoked pot? I would soon find out.
She pulled out the fat joint and we started to toke. After two I was high, after three I was flying. We decided to take a break from the pot and Liz snuffed out the joint. We drew closer and started to kiss softly at first, then progressively more passionate. We were floating in air from the strong pot and our kisses sent sparks through both of us. Liz insisted on giving me that massage, though, and I reluctantly took off the robe and lay down on the cushions she had placed close to the fire. She warmed the massage oil and started kneading it into my back and shoulders. It felt so good. I was in heaven. She slowly spread the oil over my legs, feet, and then...my buttocks. I didn't realize how sensuous the cheeks could be when massaged under the influence of some great, fucking ganja. Her hands took me to places I never knew existed, a paradise of soft strokes and good muscle relaxation. She poured more oil down my butt cheeks until it ran down my crack towards my balls. Slowly, one finger traced over my butt crack and down to my scrotum. A soft massage of each testicle had me breathing hard. After an eternity, Liz finally asked me to turn over. In a daze, I turned over to reveal a raging hard-on at full staff. Liz took notice.

"You seem very excited. Are you enjoying this?", She asked as she poured oil over my chest.

"Yes! Oh, my God, yes!" was all I could muster with my eyes closed. Her hands spread oil all over my chest and mid-section drawing ever closer to my waiting cock.

"You know I love your body" as her hand slipped down my inner thigh. "I love touching you...and kissing you......... .and fucking you" she whispered just as her oily hand gripped my shaft and started stroking rhythmically to the music. We were in another place, just for us. A sacred space that no one else was allowed to enter. We would consecrate that space soon enough.

"I can't believe we're here alone together, all night together, no pressure to leave. You can fuck me all night...", she trailed off as her mouth engulfed my engorged head.

She was an incredibly talented oral lover and never more so as when she was stoned. She would treat my cock like a small god, worshiping it, licking it from one end to the other, and making love to it with her mouth. Tonight was no exception, only more slowly and sensuously, lavishing her love all over my manhood. The atmosphere was incredible, magical, as erotic as anything I've experienced before or since. Her tongue knew every angle and crevice of my shaft and she explored each one. Her mouth engulfed me and we were one. Our hands touched and we spoke to each other without uttering a word. She told me she wanted to swallow every drop of my essence and hold it deep in her stomach. I kept imploring her to not let me cum, I wanted to feel like this forever. We were in a trance. Our most intimate body parts were communicating effortlessly. She never quickened her pace. Liz only tantalized me more with her licking, kisses, and periodic deep plunges down my slick shaft. Involuntarily I felt a tingling in my calves, then my thighs, and I knew I was losing control. She sensed my approaching orgasm and milked me with her wet, warm mouth. Our fingers wrapped together and I exploded like a volcano into her eager mouth. More and more and more cum shot down her throat as I screamed in ecstasy. I pulsated for 5 minutes and couldn't move as the semen continued to ooze from slit. Each time, Liz would lick the drop off the end of head.

"Now I want you to take me in the bedroom and fuck me all night" she said with a devilish smile on her face.

I knew she wasn't kidding.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:01 am

Exceptionally hot, thank you

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Reveur
Trainable

Unread post by Reveur » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:20 am

Hot 🔥 nice, thanks for sharing.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:05 pm

I waited with anticipation in the master bedroom while Liz excused herself to the bathroom. The music and the candlelight made for a very sensual atmosphere. Soon, she walked in beaming with 2 glasses of wine and an ashtray with that diabolical joint screaming to be consumed. We were thrilled with the prospect of an entire night together to do whatever we wanted, and, what we wanted, was to fuck. Liz oozed sexuality and her stunning looks were on full display. Her perfume filled my nostrils as she handed me a glass of red. We cuddled and giggled until she reached for that ashtray again. She looked at me daringly. I wasn't about to be a downer. I lit the joint and handed it to her. She held it delicately between her fingers and took a long, sensuous draw while looking deep into my eyes. Once again, my head started to swoon. I stared at her long, silky legs stretching down the bed, capped by those incredible pointy-heeled stilettos. I looked around the bedroom and dreamily realized I was alone, in this Vermont condo, with this beautiful, crazy, married woman who wanted me with every fiber in her sexual body.

Liz took a second draw, then slowly snuffed the joint out in the ashtray. Her mouth covered mine as her arms wrapped around my neck. We fell into a lovers embrace and kissed passionately. My robe fell away and her hand gripped my cock with a desire I had never experienced before. Her hand made love to me and my response was evident. My lust rose as our mouths and her hand united in lovemaking of a special kind. I tore at her bustier and threw her down on the bed. My mouth sucked and licked and bit her nipples as she squirmed on the sheets. Then the baby oil came out and I was generous with my application. Her skin glistened as I spread the oil all over her breasts, mid-section, and thighs. She raised her hips as I aggressively removed her panties. I dove down into her wet pussy and gave her a tongue bath. Gushing and moaning, Liz kept begging me to fuck her. Now, now, now! I was rock hard again after that incredible bj in front of the fireplace and moved up to enter her. Her arms gripped me tightly and her eyes locked onto mine. I placed the tip of my cock on her outer lips. She dug her nails into my neck. I rubbed up and down, getting moister with each stroke. Her hips and pelvis rose to meet me and take me in. I gave in. We slid together and in a flash I was buried deep inside her married pussy. Her grip only tightened and her mouth devoured mine. We were locked. I filled her with my throbbing shaft and felt her pussy expanding to accommodate my girth. Her breathing increased dramatically as I started to withdraw, then slowly filling her again. This went on for an eternity. Her gasps and moans and outright wailings only encouraged me to continue...and I did. I was in complete control as she increasingly lost it. An orgasm on her part only led to a pause and then more lovemaking with my sword driving her crazy. A second and then a third and I knew I had her in my power. She only begged for more telling me what a beautiful lover I was and how much she loved me and wanted me forever. I was consumed with lust (for her) and power (for me) and started giving her some rough sex. Her response stunned me. Liz only encouraged me the rougher I got. I pulled hair, I spanked, I squeezed her tits from behind as we fucked like dogs in heat. Finally, I threw her down on the bed again and mounted her. Her eyes implored me to keep fucking her. Her delirious look engulfed me as I plunged deep into her sopping cunt once again, still rock hard. She loved it hard and she loved me hard. I gave it to her hard as she approached another orgasm. This was shaking, trembling that turned into a full-body explosion of a screaming orgasm. I exploded another load of hot semen into Liz as her pulsating walls absorbed every drop leaving us exhausted but in a state of euphoria.