Her first time as a unicorn! *Hot*

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
se7en
Prepubescent

Her first time as a unicorn! *Hot*

Unread post by se7en » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 am

New to the forums but I have a good one! But first a little back ground.

So we have been in the lifestyle for about 6 years. Our play is pretty limited though because the Mrs is very picky when it comes to the male half. So it's very rare that she plays with the male half or any men for that matter. Anyhow, we were introduced to a very good looking couple, F&H by another couple in the lifestyle, D&G. Turns out they heard their best friends D&G rave about this lifestyle club we used to frequent. So we meet them and right away my wife and I were like whoa this new couple is hot! The Mrs, whom we shall call "H" is just super hot and on top of that she is thee sweetest person we have ever met. Mrs Se7encpl is also attracted to the male half, "F" as well. (Finally!)

Well, we end up becoming really good friends with them to the point where we attend their kids bday parties, etc. The funny things is they are not in the lifestyle but we invite them to hotel takeovers and clubs and so forth. The mrs has never even been with another man other than her husband and Until us she had never even kissed another man other than her husband since they have been married, about 10+yrs or so. Anyhow, time passes and the wife and I are reserved to the fact that we will probably never play with them because we are such good friends now and it's been 4 years or so since we've known them and all we've done is made out with each other's spouse once or twice. But we're ok with that because we've made some lifelong friends.

Fast forward to this past May. Our friend "H" is planning something special for her hubby. As I mentioned before we have an image of "H" that she is very, very innocent and sweet. So when she broached my wife about ideas for a threesome we were both like hmmm. Maybe she is breaking out of her shell. So since she knows my wife and I have had a a few threesome experiences, she asks my wife how to go about setting one up and how to choose a single female and where to find one. So we gave her the standard responses: dating sites, friends of friends (we never play w really close friends), clubs, bars, etc.

Mrs seven and I discuss it and she casually mentions she should be their unicorn for a night. I laughed it off and we kept talking because she had never done anything like that and she never mentioned even wanting to try something like that.

A few days later she brings it up again and I'm kind of taken aback. I'm like really? You sure? I took some time to think about I and it kind of turned me on. So I texted our friend "H" and said hey "what do you think about Mrs Seven being your unicorn?" She was like "really? Omg I don't know what to say?" I said "you don't have to say anything. I know you are both comfortable with her and she would love to do that for you guys!"

So I tell my wife that night, "hey you got your wish! You're going to be their unicorn! Lol" She totally freaked! Haha! And I told her watch what you wish for, cause you just might get it! And boy did she! ;-)

Fast forward to that day and she is hoping all week that they cancel. Not because she's not attracted to them but because she's never done anything like that. Ever! Every experience we have had has been together. But this time she would be driving over an hour away and spending the night in a hotel without me with the sole purpose of having sex with a couple. Just typing that last sentence makes me hard all over again. Wow. So I help her pick out her dress and shoes and make sure she packs toys and wine and a litttle weed so she can loosen up. When she's all set, she kisses me goodbye and I assure her she will be fine and she eventually drives off.

She texts me that she's arrived and just before she is set to meet them downstairs for dinner at the hotel she calls me nervous as all hell! I calm her down tell her it's just dinner and drinks you'll be fine once you get there. We've known them for years you'll be ok. I tell her don't worry about calling me or texting me or anything. I told her if she could take some video at some point that would be enough. I could have went with her but I didn't want to be her safety valve or to be a distraction even if I stayed in a separate room. I wanted her to do this for her confidence and for her pleasure with no inhibitions.

So Mrs Se7en finally walks downstairs and meets them downstairs. I forgot to mention this is all a surprise for the hubby so he has no idea what a night he's in for. So when she finally walks up to their table all dressed up, he looks at her in shock and says where's "Mr Se7en?"

Once my wife tells him I'm. Or coming, he's still a little skeptical so my friend "F" calls me and says "hey man come on down we're waiting for you." I'm like "nah I'm home." He's like "stop playing!" To which I respond "I really am at home. You guys have a good time! Seriously. Happy Anniversary buddy!" And all he could say was, "ok bud, don't know what to say other than thank you!"

I get a call from Mrs seven a couple hrs later and she is obviously not nervous anymore and in fact a little tipsy. And when she gets tipsy she can be extremely horny. So she checks in with me and I tell her I love her and to have a good time.

Fast forward and I get a call from her a few hours later saying they just left and it was quite an experience! She was still in shock. She didn't want to spoil it for me so she says she will tell me all about it then next day! I'm so horny that I masturbate several times that night so anxious to see her! I tell her good night and tell her to please DO NOT shower until she gets home first thing in the Morning. I want to taste all the sex juices from the night before. So please don't shower till she gets home! She laughs and says "of course baby! I love you!"

The following day she finally arrives home. I anxiously rush her to the bedroom, lock it and I tell her well, "tell me how it went." We both sit in the bed as she starts to recount the events from the past night. She tells me that a few people we're staring at them cuz there was one lucky guy at the bar with two smoking hot ladies! They had a few drinks so they can all loosen up because they were all nervous at first. If you can remember your first time in a threesome experience it's a little nerve wracking. So our "innocent" friend "H" suggests they finally close out the bill and start to head upstairs. At this point they are all feeling good and the nerves are no more. They get to my wife's room and my wife offers them a little hit of our special weed that we call "ecstasy weed" because it makes you feels like you're on exctasy. (No lie! It's a great strain.) This particular strain makes you very happy and touchy, feely. Without hesitation they accept and our friend "H" starts taking her clothes off almost immediately. Then she instructs "F" and Mrs Seven to kiss. They kiss each other passionately as she watches and they begin to take each other's clothes off. "H" joins them until they all are Naked and they all plop themselves on the bed. My wife then gets on her knees and looks in "H's" direction as she grabs "F's" hard cock and says "is it ok?"."H" nods her head and my wife licks the tip of the head up and down the shaft and puts it all in her mouth.

(Meanwhile as she is telling me this story I've gotten so hard and my heart is racing, I've gone from rubbing my wife's back to taking her clothes off and fingering her pussy. Begging her to tell me what happened next...)

She continues sucking his cock and invites "H" to join her and they both suck his cock alternating between sucking his cock and making out with each other and back to sucking his cock while making out with each other. My wife then moves up and makes out with him while his wife climbs on top of his slippery hard cock and they begin to fuck. My wife then makes out with "H" as she rides her husbands cock and he licks my wife's soaking wet pussy. Then "H" motions to my wife, signaling that it's her turn now to ride his cock. He puts on a condom and she straddles his body and slowly slides her soaking wet pussy down on his rock hard cock. Her eyes roll back and she moans in pleasure. The ladies take turns riding him and turning over for him on all fours so he can fuck them from behind. After he cums several times the third or 4th time he penetrates my wife without a condom. He comes again but pulls out and comes on her stomach. They all lay there on the bed spent and worn out from a long night of sexual pleasure that they all never thought would ever happen.

So as she tells me the details I'm licking her pussy like I've never licked her pussy before. It tastes soooo good and im so hard just knowing that only hours earlier it's was getting fucked. I can tell she's had sex cuz the smell and taste is so intoxicating. She did good by not showering and leaving the scent of sex on her. All the juices from hours before are still there and it tastes great!

I finally make her come in my mouth because I'm just devouring her soaking wet pussy! Then I climb on top of her and push my rock hard cock inside her dripping wet pussy. She feels so good. We're both morning and both so turned on and we finally both come. I didn't last very long because I was so turned on and when I came it felt like I was coming for a full minute! It was just amazing.

We end up fucking several times that day and I'm asking her if he fucked her lick this, if she sucked him like this, did she like getting fucked by another cock, etc...

That whole week was just an intoxicating feeling and was super hard to concentrate on anything else! The constant talking and reliving it with the Mrs and with our friends who we were group texting with all week was just wow.

Since then we haven't played much but we're due and we have been looking for single males for her to play with as well as couples. So stay tuned, I'll be building up her confidence until she feels up to it enough to step out of her comfort zone!

Hope you enjoyed my story, it's a little all over the place but hope you still found it sexy!! Makes me hard every time I tell it! :-)
Married couple new to HW lifestyle
Hit us up on Kik: Se7encpl

shambler
Pervert

Re: Her first time as a unicorn! *Hot*

Unread post by shambler » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am

Great first unicorn event! Thanks for sharing!

Lis' first was with a couple in SC, while I was away, and she loved every moment. Now she see's them whenever possible.

Lis also spends occasional weekends as a third, with a couple at a lifestyle resort in Cancun. Once people at the club find out she's a unicorn, there is never a quiet moment for her.

I do like it it when Lis goes full unicorn mode - particularly when she's away for a long weekend at the club, and I know she's safe and having nonstop fun.

se7en
Prepubescent

Unread post by se7en » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:36 am

shambler wrote:Great first unicorn event! Thanks for sharing!

Lis' first was with a couple in SC, while I was away, and she loved every moment. Now she see's them whenever possible.

Lis also spends occasional weekends as a third, with a couple at a lifestyle resort in Cancun. Once people at the club find out she's a unicorn, there is never a quiet moment for her.

I do like it it when Lis goes full unicorn mode - particularly when she's away for a long weekend at the club, and I know she's safe and having nonstop fun.
Thanks! You're wife is smoking hot! I can see why she's popular!

Joatster
Trainable

Unread post by Joatster » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:43 am

What a great experience. Something about that tale really pushed my buttons. Thanks for sharing.

se7en
Prepubescent

Unread post by se7en » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:01 pm

Joatster wrote:What a great experience. Something about that tale really pushed my buttons. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Hoping for more adventuress soon and I will post more stories for sure!!