Jenny Takes a Lover (Fiction)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
VictorCharlie
Trainable

Jenny Takes a Lover (Fiction)

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 am

I like this story but feel like maybe the action is getting repetitive in my stories. Any thoughts/critique is welcome

A year ago my wife, Jenny, and I decided to take steps to re-energize our sex life. We did a lot of things to strengthen as a couple and we made some additions in the bedroom. We introduced more sex toys, role playing etc but the biggest boost was writing each other erotic fiction dealing with our fantasies. It was here that I took a big step and expressed my fantasy about watching her with another man. We incorporated the theme into role playing and sexting. It really added a spark. That being said, Jenny was pretty adamant that no third party would be joining us in reality.

For the next 9 months we had really hot sex at a much greater rate than ever before. Jenny loved to tease me about fictional lovers. She got super turned on seeing how hot and aroused she could make me. Then one night as we were lying in bed after a marathon sex session she said “Baby, I think I’m ready to try to take this to the next level.” My head started to swim with possibilities. Neither of us was interested in her dating or solo play. She wanted us to find a suitable gentlemen and for he and I to pleasure her for hours. We scoured online personals and forums for over two months until she got a message from a gentleman that lived an hour away named Michael. All three of us texted, emailed and chatted for two weeks. Michael was a very good looking guy about our age. He was an educated professional and seemed very charming. He had a thick 10 inch cock that didn’t hurt his resume either.

A week ago we met Michael for coffee between our towns to gauge further interest. He brought Jenny flowers, was dressed and groomed very well and seemed just as charming as he had online and on the phone. He understood what we were looking for, limitations and was eager to help us make our first threesome. As the meeting was winding down we had yet to schedule. I looked at Jenny questioningly, “Babe? Are you ready?”. “Yes. Yes I am. I’m really looking forward to it” she said and nodded. We scheduled the rendezvous for the following Saturday night. I got us a hotel room in Michael’s town and made reservations at a swanky restaurant. We met Michael at the restaurant and had a lovely dinner. Jenny was laughing and flirting with Michael throughout dinner. Things looked good. From there we stopped at a club that was on the walk back to our hotel. We all had a couple drinks and Michael danced with her for a few songs. We were both worried about reality vs fantasy being our first time but she looked to feel very comfortable with him on the dance floor. As she came off the floor she gave me a kiss and said “I’m ready. Let’s go make this happen”.

Jenny wanted a moment to freshen up when we got back to the room. Michael and I disrobed and awaited her on the bed per her request. She exited the bathroom looking like a goddess. Her skin was flush with anticipation. She had a gorgeous teddy that hugged her curves just right. She giggled as she lay between us. She lay on her back and hummed as four hands and two lips explored her body’s every inch. We caressed her softly, occasionally nibbling an ear or neck and taking turns with passionate kisses. We massaged her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She found each our cocks with her soft dainty hands and stroked them lovingly. We’d built her to a fevered pitch without ever touching her pussy. I finally started to caress her pussy lips with my hand and she turned to face me. Michael massaged her breasts and kissed up and down her neck from behind. I increased pressure and speed on clit then inserted a couple fingers into her slowly. She was working back against my hand and tensed as an orgasm rippled through her body. She kissed me deeply then took my face in her hands. “You led us here, but I need to take the next step on my own” she said. I understood she wanted me to disengage so she could explore with Michael. I poured a drink and took a seat next to the bed.

Jenny turned to face Michael. They wrapped their arms around one another and kissed deeply. It was very sensuous. Jenny adoringly moved her hands up and down Michael’s shaft and head. He reached over her to massage her ass then started to finger her from behind. He massaged and kneaded her breasts with the other. As he gently bit her neck she whispered “You are so sexy. I can’t wait to feel you inside me”. He rolled her onto her back, moved between her thighs and pinned her wrists above her head, “Your body is so sumptuous. I’ve been dreaming about kissing every inch of it since we started talking” he responded. They kissed deeply and he started to finger her slowly but with force. Jenny loved being restrained and teased. She ground back against Michaels fingers. He inhaled her nipples which are very sensitive and she tensed as an orgasm swept through her.

“God I’m ready for you to fill me up” she growled through the orgasm.

“Don’t be in such a hurry” Michael responded.

“Let me at least taste that magnificent cock of yours” Jenny replied devilishly.

Michael moved to kneel by her head and laid his huge tool on her face. “Is this what you’ve been wanting” he asked. “Mmmmm god yes. It’s beautiful” she whispered as she wrapped her lips around his head. She sucked it in deep. She worked one hand up and down the shaft in conjunction with her mouth. With the other she massaged his balls and sack. Jenny was working his cock vigorously. Copious pre-cum was leaking out of his cock. His shaft and balls were slick with her spit and the pre-cum which allowed her mouth and hands to glide up and down effortlessly. I don’t think Michael was quite ready for her talent or focus. “Oh god Jenny, you are going to make me cum” he moaned as he arched his back and looked upward. Jenny took his cue and deep throated as much as she could. She grabbed his ass cheeks and forced him to fuck her mouth. Just as Michael started to cum she released him from her mouth and returned to pumping his shaft with both her hands. Huge ropes of hot cum exploded from his cock, hitting the head board with an audible smack. Jenny gazed on seemingly hypnotized by the massive tool and in awe of what she had accomplished. When he finally finished she kissed up the shaft and sucked the head clean. She worshiply sucked on his semi-flaccid cock.

Michael’s body shook with the after effects of his orgasm. He lay back down next to her. They kissed gently and returned to caressing each other’s bodies. He rolled her on her back again and straddled her. He started on her forehead and slowly kissed down her face, over her lips and nibbled on her neck. He continued over her chest pausing to flick his tongue over each nipple. He kissed down her stomach until his head was between her thighs. He kissed all around her labia and nibbled on her thighs. Finally he started to subtly move his tongue up and down between her lips. “Oh god that is good” she moaned as her hips squirmed. Michael increased his tongues pressure up and down on between her lips. He paused to suck on the clit then back down to insert his tongue into her. He started to work a finger in and out of her as his mouth settled on her clit. He added a second finger at a slow firm pace. Jenny was beside herself moaning and twisting under his control. As Jenny was clearly cresting to another jarring orgasm Michael slipped his ring finger into Jenny’s ass. She groaned through gritted teeth “God PLEASE FUCK ME” as the orgasm rippled through her body.

Michael moved up to her face and kissed her deeply as he started to rub his head on her engorged pussy lips. They gazed into each other’s eyes. “I need it so bad…please give it to me” she begged. Michael sat up and started to slowly pump in and out of her. Each time give her just a little more of his cock. Jenny’s face was on of pure ecstasy. “Oh yes, Oh yes, more, more, so fucking good” she moaned as he held her body and filled her up. He finally had it all in and she wrapped her legs around him and came again hard on his cock. Michael never changed his pace though. Slow long pumps from head to hilt. Jenny was pulling at his body with her hands and bucking up to meet him trying to get him to go faster and harder. “Fuck me harder, HARDER. PLEASE” she pleaded.

Michael grinned and soaked it in. Then he flipped her over on all fours but had her pull her knees up under her. He grabbed her by the hips and started to pound her very hard with quick successive strokes as he plunged his thumb in and out of her asshole. “YES, YES, YES…FUCK ME” she screamed. Michael was giving it to her just as she wanted. What had been soft and intimate early was no such thing anymore. Jenny was beside herself in ecstasy. What had been moans then screams became sobs. She was overcome with pleasure and emotion and sobbed with pure joy “GOD YES, YES, SO GOOD, SO FUCKING GOOD”. Michael made one last powerful stroke and came thunderously. Jenny’s mouth gaped open and her eyes rolled back as she convulsed with an orgasm that took her breath away both literally and figuratively.

She collapsed forward still shivering from the intensity. Michael looked down upon her seemingly pleased with his performance, but she was gazing at me. He looked back and forth between us then got up. “I’m going to grab a drink and a shower. Yall look like you’d prefer some alone time. I’ll check back with you after a while for round 2.” He said as he got up and left.

I moved to her on the bed and we kissed gently. I massaged her body as she continued to come down from the high. “That was intense baby” I stated. She caressed the side of my face and sensing some doubt in her husband and said “It was. Very. Michael is gorgeous, an attentive lover and has a wonderful cock but it was having you here that ratcheted it up for me. I saw you watching me lovingly. No anger. No jealousy, just infatuation with your wife. It made it so intense seeing how breathless it made you” she comforted. We kissed again. I continued to massage her body. Her heart rate came down and as she relaxed she started to stroke me gently. “Come one Husband. You aren’t here just a spectator. You got some serious work to put in if you are going to top what just happened” she giggled.

Next Step Complete!!!
Last edited by VictorCharlie on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Jenny Take a Lover (Fiction)

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Very errotic. Not repetitive at all. Loved it want more.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Favorite so far?

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:45 pm

VictorCharlie; Like women - I like them all. :)

VictorCharlie
Trainable

Unread post by VictorCharlie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:38 pm

I hear that. Nice to know there is a fan base. I got two ideas I'm working on. Probably can put something on paper by the end of the week.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Go man go!

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:39 pm

I thought it was great! Thanks!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!