It all have to start somewhere!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ikari
Virgin

It all have to start somewhere!

Unread post by ikari » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Author's note – this story is in most of it's aspects true. Minor details were changed but nothing crucial I would say. Also, my 1st language is not English so please bare this in mind.

So why I'm writing this? I really don't know! To show my story, maybe to get to know Your point of view, hints or ideas. Any feedback will be nice. Does she know I'm writing something? Yes, but I will show her after this weekend.

I know it will be probably chaotic writing at the begging. Where to start? Well we met few years ago. She was working in a club back then and we managed to chitchat few times but nothing really happened. I never really was a macho-I'm gona hit on You persona. Geek is more likely. Thank god not a bad looking one but still with lack of self confidence.

Long story short – time passed, and we hook up after 2 years. Few dates, some drinks, sex. And as fast as it started it came to an end. I was sure we never gonna see each other again but Miss Fortune decided different. We basically bump on each other after last summer, started chatting, texting and now we are here – in amazing relationship with emotions still blooming after all this time.

What came to our attention – we both like sex, duh! I know, right. But I mean kinky not Your ordinary daily sex type. Well to be honest I always had some fantasies, ideas but never had a person to try them with, she on the other hand, deep inside wanted maybe to try some things but never had a partner to go all the way.

I become a bit dominant in bed and she loved it! Some name calling, spanking slowly evolving as we bought more and more well toys and accessories and become more and more open to each other as well. Well at some point she would for example wait for me in a bit lil girl outfit, white over knee socks with bows, girly very tight tshirt, pigtails, some pink lipgloss and on her neck a dog collar with leash attached kneeling near to the bed. Oh and did I mention she is stunning, has amazing body. basically a sexy fit cheerleader type of girl from You high school – just not dumb! Am I lucky or not?

But the more I become dominant in bed the more I started to crave the reversal of the roles and try to be a sub. I guess in a real life I'm a bit control freak, like to have end word in most topics and to be a smart ass. So in bed I fantasied how it would be somebody totally different, shy, timid, submissive, bossed around.

As an added “bonus” to our relationship, she has always been a flirty type and as written above - really gorgeous, so guys like to hit on her and for now it's a long distance relationship which means we only see each other like 2 days a week. So normally, I become jealous of her but same time aroused but this feeling of insecurity. Jealous when she was going with her friend out to the club or a bar, when some guys wrote to her on Facebook asking her out. But this feelings started to grow on me… a lot!

So I get this new fantasies of her… flirting more and more, maybe making me more jealous, playing this game of tease when we together or on the phone. We mostly talked about it during our lovemaking but she never treated it as anything serious and to be honest me too.

The biggest thing we ever did was this one time – I was licking her out, both horny as hell and this one guy texted her during it. And I kind of joke she should write him back and...she did! I was eating my girl like a crazy man and she was moaning and flirting with this guy on her phone. I was shocked how aroused I am at this very moment. It ended up me stroking myself to a giant climax same time she coming on my tongue.

But as in many relationship especially long distant ones some cracks appeared. Maybe I will expand on this topic more in the future but... she cheated on me and I found out. I was devastated… I confronted her about it.. she cried I cried and in my mind it was over. But as the days flied I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I was ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated. Not only I was cheated but I started to have fantasies about them...she and him! It was emotional ride I must say and ended in few masturbation nights when I thought about her. Emotional masochism, I know!

Fast forward – we are still together and things are better then ever before. But because of this incident our sex life become more normal and traditional. For some time at least, 'casue recently we started to spice things up again. What may not surprise anybody we stopped fantasies about her flirting but went more into exploring my submissive side and her being more and more dominant.

In bed I become her good...little boy, even her slut. And as I started to explore things with her she...started with me. Being teased and mocked about lack of masculinity was one of them… other was..and still is – anal play. She was a bit shocked herself how much she enjoyed playing with me and pushing the envelope further. When we started she was lightly teasing me with a finger now… she gave me her big black dildo so when I am allowed...play with it myself.

So were are We now?
1St – past 6 days I'm locked in a chastity device CB6000 (we bought it some time ago but never used it much) and its a first time when I'm locked 24/7 constantly driving me crazy! 2nd this Saturday we going to a club and because she was well … not really nice to me recently she promised to show me she is sorry and promised to do something for me – and I asked that she will flirt in this club with somebody. She agreed!

I don't really know if it will really happen but I think it will! Even writing this makes my locked small penis twitch in his cage. Will she release me before we go to a club or I will go locked? Will she flirt and if … how far… Will I end up cumming this weekend? I'm pretty sure I will but those are thoughts and fantasies constantly present in my mind right now!

And how it will develop? I will try to keep You all informed.

Ps – if You have any tips ideas or whatever for me or Her (she will read this!) please don’t hesitate to write You comment or prv me :)

Cheers!

OOAA

Re: It all have to start somewhere!

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:53 am

Amazing story! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!

It seems both of you are enjoying this path together ;) so good, so great ;) ;)

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:37 am

After a week of being locked in a CB-6000 you must have been incredibly horny and willing to try anything. A butt plug might be an interesting toy for you to try. :whip:

ikari
Virgin

Unread post by ikari » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:15 am

Episode I

On Monday evening I was on the train going back to my house when my phone buzzed. It was Amy texting me...

- Baby, can I ask you something?
- Sure thing! What's on Your mind? - I was little puzzled
- I've read the blog You send me few days ago, You know about chastity and domination…
- Yeah, and? – wow my heart was racing. Is she angry? Confused? Liked it?
- I would like You, as soon as you come back, lock yourself in your small cage. Will you do it baby?

I was shocked! She never started conversation about chastity or things related to it on her own! Sure, many times we talked about it but it was always my own imitative. My penis immediately went stiff as I read her texts.

- Uhmm sure Amy, I will do it, if You want it…
- Yes I want it, I want you to be locked this whole week 'till you see me again on the weekend. I think I understand more now about Your submissive cravings after reading it. So I want to try and fulfill them and be a bit your Dom :)
- God Amy… - I was close to moan right there on the train!
- What is it? My little boy gets exited on this idea? That his penis is going to be locked from now on?
- Y...yes, please don’t make me say it You know I'm embarrassed! - she was right I was super horny that very moment
- So when home, you will shower, put your cage like a good boy you are and send me a pic as a prove, ok?
- Yes Amy… I will

Later that evening with shaking hands I was preparing my cage. God, this is really happening. Part of me wanted it for some time already but still… No more wanking whenever I want? Would it hurt? And what was most puzzling for me, will I be able to control myself and not unlock during this period.

With a little struggle I managed to put the cage on my penis and bring the lock to the hole. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and pushed the lock secure. Click!…

Next days were emotional torture but same time arousing as hell! When you lock yourself for the 1st time you feel the cage constantly. The presence is there! Many times I would just got horny from texting Amy or checking something sexy online and trying to touch my penis but instead feeling the numb plastic. God!

We didn't chat much about it. Just few texts in the morning or evening - how I'm feeling, am I doing good, am I still her good little boy. Nothing mayor but enough to keep me horny and needy!

Thursday changed things a bit! It was about 5 pm and I knew she just finished her work

- Hi baby!
- Hi Amy :), All good? Going home already?
- Yeah! Finally! I'm already in a bus and You know what? I have an idea ;)
- Idea? What You mean
- You told me this morning You are really horny, right?
- So much Amy, I'm going a bit crazy! Can I unlock for a few minutes? Please!
- No you can't! Don't even ask about it! But I thought You would like to get some pleasure, right?
- Yes anything really, please Amy I'm so frustrated.
- Good, so go to You bedroom right now, take Your black friend and some lube and You have about 10 min 'till I'm home. You can pleasure yourself like a good boy should. No stroking but playing with a nice big cock. Will you do it?

Wow, did she really want me to do it? I mean yeah we played with my ass a bit, that’s why she even game me her...big realistic black dildo after first time I took it all, but It was mostly when I was unlocked and not so super horny. Plus, having a limited time just adds humiliating aspect – I just had few minutes to pleasure myself in the ass... like a gay boy... completely ignoring my penis...

- Are you serious?!
- Yes , I am! And now you lost precious time you could have on your own with you friend…

I jumped from my chair and rushed to my bedroom. From the bottom drawer I took out dildo, lube and lied it on the bed. My penis wanted to rip the cage apart. I craving pleasure...any pleasure! Ashamed, almost red faced I put lube on my right palm and stroke the black cock… I knew what is up for me and even I feel this tingling sensation deep in my boyhole.

Being on my back, legs apart and putting this cock at the entrance of my ass, seeing my locked… small penis was like emotional masochism… I hated and loved it at the same time!

- How are You going baby? Remember you don't have much time left.

I pushed my hips down biting my lower lip. It hurt so I tried to relax. I had this cock in me before but always with some finger preparing/teasing… I closed my eyes and push one final time with my hips down. Fuck! It went straight into me. Massive realist cock resting deep im my hole.

- It's in me Amy… all of it
- Good, You don't have to right to me right now, just ride it like a little needy bitch you are. I'm sure You are loving it and soon you will moan like a little girl!

And I was… riding the cock with all my stamina, moaning and squealing, concentrating only on my ass. After minute or two the pain fated away leaving only pleasure and frustration.

- Fucking cage – I want to stroke so bad! But… I can't … I promise I will be good boy… - I continued to ride it, loosing myself in it. All I could think about to be able to cum finally...even just from fucking myself with a cock shape dildo lying in my bed.

I didn't even know when it happened but when she text me again my legs where actually up in the air, bend in knees with my feet pointing straight just like a girl would during sex and my left hand was on my nipple.

- Ok, I’m home baby. Stop whatever you are doing and take your friend out of you!
- No please Amy… please! Just a bit more! - was it me saying all this!?
- Stop it I said!
- Y.. yes Amy… ok
- Good boy. Don't you think You should thank me for this? Wasn’t it good for You?
- Oh yes..I'm sorry … it was it was! Thank You! I..i just feel frustrated even more!
- Good! I mean it should be like this, right? But don't You worry much… just 3 more days and we will see each other :)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:25 am

AMAZING post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredderf
Prepubescent

Unread post by fredderf » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:10 pm

Post your keys to her