A typical HW date night.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bltn1966
Player

A typical HW date night.

Unread post by bltn1966 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:36 pm

One night my HW Marie called asked me if she could go out on a date with another guy. She had met the guy at a business convention and had been chatting online the past few weeks. My wife has only been on a handful of dates the past year and she rarely had sex with any of them. It's been a few months since she's had sex with anyone besides me. I tried to remain cool as I ask her all of the obligatory questions. "Who is the guy? where did you meet him? why is she going out with him? Where are they going? The main question I want to ask is "will you end up fucking him tonight?" Marie hates it when I ask her that question, so I don't dare ask. She says it makes her feel like she is obligated to have sex with her date. She knows how much I like the thought of her being with another man. The most provocative question I dare ask of her is "are you attracted to him"? Her answer is always "yeah a little". That's it!!! So not to piss her off, I try to act as if I'm very reluctant to have her go out on a date. After I assure her I'm ok with her going out with she happily get dressed and promise to keep in touch with me throughout the night. I settle in and get ready for a long torturous night, because I know in a few hours later I will find myself all alone and wondering what she is doing.

Marie calls me from time to time to let me know how her date is going. The unwritten rule is she calls me, I don't call her. It can be annoying if I call her over and over while she's trying to enjoy her night. Plus she knows all I'm really interested in knowing is will she end the night having sex with him. So I sit in front of the TV and try to remain calm. Marie called me around 10:30pm to tell me her and her date have left a Sushi restaurant and will be heading to a new salsa club. My stomach is doing back flips as I wonder if she is attracted to her date. Marie tell me her date is a tall, white 20 something Personal Trainer who owns a new CrossFit gym. She gives me his full name and a great description of the guy. The guy tells my wife to send me a pic of him. So now I feel a lot better about her safety. Marie sends me a selfie of her and her new friend at he restaurant. I know I will be staring at this photo the next few hours wondering when, if and how this handsome guy is fucking my beautiful wife. Marie last few dates have been young or middle aged Black or Hispanic guys. She didn't have sex with any of them. Maybe she's in the mood for some more vanilla. My mind is racing as I imagine what the young guy might do to my little wife tonight.

It's 1:00 am and I haven't heard from my wife. I consider this good news since her past few dates she came home around this time. She ends the night pretty early if she's not interested in her date. I hate it when she calls me or come home early from a date. So this is a good sign. I can't sleep as I imagine what she might be doing already. Is she flirting with him already? Have she made up her mind that she will have sex with him? What is he saying to her to make her know he wants her tonight? Will she give in? Are they fucking already? Is she bored and trying to think of an excuse to ditch him? Damn!!! My mind and heart is racing as I think about what she might be doing.

Marie called me at 1:30 am to tell me that her and her date will be going back to a IHOP . She said after she leave the restaurant she will be going home. I still consider this to be good news. I know if she wasn't interested in the guy she would've went straight home by now. So now there is no way in hell I will be able to go to sleep now. My mind is racing and my stomach is turning. Will she or won't she?!? What is he going to do to my poor wife. Will she have another night of boring sex or is he going to fuck the living daylights out of her.

It's been an hour since I last heard from Marie. Do I give her a call? What is she doing? Are they fucking? How is he fucking her? Is he a a slow passionate lover? That's the way Marie like to have sex. Her favorite boytoy used to cuddle and kiss her a lot before, during and after sex. He didn't have a big cock but he sure knew how to make love to her. Maybe the guy is straight pounding her into the mattress right now. That's the way I like seeing a guy fuck her. I remember one guy rabbit fucked her from one position to another. It seemed like Marie had an hourlong orgasm as he mercilessly fucked her. How big is the guys cock. Marie said he's very tall so there is a good chance he'll be pretty big. Oh my god....sleeping is out of the question as I toss and turn in my bed. My dick is hard as a rock as I keep thinking about what she might be doing. But for all I know Marie could be on her way home. Maybe she forgot to call me as she headed home. Yeah that could be it. She's don't that before. That could be my excuse to call her. I'll give her a few more minutes before I call her. I have called Marie twice while she was in the middle of having sex. One time she reluctantly allowed me to listen. The other time she happily answered the phone since the guy was terrible in bed. Later on she thanked me for calling her but she preferred that I not to call her again. What do I do? What do I do???

Fuck it!!!! I couldn't take it anymore. Around 3 am I called Marie and she hastily answered the phone and said "I'll call you back in a few minutes". She immediately hung up the phone. YES!!! I know what that mean. My Latina HW is getting fucked right now. It's been awhile since she's been with another man. So now I'm truly excited now. I have to be to work in a few hours and there is no way I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I wonder what he is doing to my wife. What positions do he have her in right now? I wonder if he is fucking her doggystyle. I bet he got her little legs on his shoulder as he long stroke her the way she likes it. I hope my beautiful wife have one of her full body shaking orgasms. I would love to see his face the first time he see her whole body quiver in delight. Did Marie give him a blowjob. Is he fingering her little wet pussy right now. Is Marie being submissive to him. I've never seen my wife be submissive in the bedroom until I seen one guy command her around the bedroom as she became his little sex slave. He talked to Marie in ways I never imagined. To my surprise Marie did everything he told her to do. Wait-a-minute...maybe Marie is making him be submissive to her. Marie had a lot of fun with the last young white guy she was with. Marie had him lay on the bed and wouldn't let him touch her, for a long time, as she rode him cowgirl style. Marie is very petite so I wonder if the guy is manhandling her around the bedroom. One of her lovers picked her up and carried her from one bed to another as he fucked her. I wonder if this guy will do the same.

Marie finally called me around 3:45 am to tell me the obvious. I try to act surprise as she tell me she had sex with another man. I ask her to rate the guy from 1-10. She gives him an 8 1/2. The last guy she gave an 8 1/2 was very good to her in bed. She seem excited and ask me if it's ok if she stay with him a little longer before she heads home. I can tell by the way she's talking on the phone he is laying next to her. He's doing something to her because she giggles and tell him to wait till she get off the phone. I try to convince her to let me listen but she quickly shoots me down. She said not to worry. She used her phone to record a few minutes of them having sex. She said I'm going to really like what I see.

I'm pretty sure the guy is doing something to Marie as she giggles and moan. She's trying to rush me off the phone as she quickly says she will call me when she's on her way home. As luck would have it, Marie was in such a hurry she put the phone down but forgot to hang it up. I listen for the next minute as the guy start doing something to Marie. My wife is very vocal and I could tell he was starting to fuck her. Marie moan and grunted in concert with the squeaking bed. Everything was fine for few minutes until Marie must've noticed that she didn't hang the phone up. She laughed as she yelled into the phone "are you still there"? Of course I didn't answer. She quickly hung the phone up.

It was almost 6am when Marie called to tell me she was on her way home. It's almost 6:00 am and I have to be at work by 9:00 am. Today is going to be a bad day. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. She told me how much she had a great time with her date. i was very glad to hear she had a great time. I was also glad to hear her long HW sex drought is over. As usual I ask her to give me some details about her night with the guy. As usual Marie is pretty vague when explaining her nights with other men. She said he was very nice and very good in bed. He had an average size dick but he had a lot of stamina. She said he wore her out. She said she didn't like that he kept asking her to do anal. She said he was very oral and that she really liked that. He also asked her to spend the rest of the day with her but she nicely refused. That was about all the info I could get from her. Hopefully she got a good video of his performance recorded on her phone. She told me she loved me and asked that I try to go to sleep before I have to get up. No way that's happening. That's my typical night when my wife go out alone. It's some of the most erotic, nerve wrecking thing she can do to me and I love it. Can't wait for the next time she go out on a date.

nevertoolate

Re: A typical HW date night.

Unread post by nevertoolate » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:47 pm

A well written and realistic account of husband angst and pleasure.

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:36 pm

LOL Wish I had your talent for writing! It is amazing to be waiting home while your wife is on a date! I do love the feelings and you express them so well! The only thing you left out that I have to do is---jack it! Cannot stand the thought of her with a BF and what they they are doing together without getting so horny I have to have relief! Congrats on a great story accurately and eloquently explaining many of our feelings about our HWs! Thanks!

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:05 am

Well done 1966!! quite credible i immediately identified with
you ......thx

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:14 pm

Besides getting the details of how she told and teased u about the sex she has, I would like to hear how you guys got started. Who talked to who first, etc. Those conversation are always a fun read, and even funnier to relive as u write them.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.