Winners and Losers

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Winners and Losers

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:09 pm

So glad you liked it. I have read yours too and enjoyed them as well.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:25 pm

Me too! Have to find out where the characters take me.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:13 am

I had originally planned on this being a much longer chapter and started to write it with lots of detail and
step by step movement through the story. It just got bogged down and was boring to write let alone read.
This version, I think is punchier, reads better and we get to the same place as I was headed anyway.
Hope you readers approve. Now back to good old Canada, our Tim's and double doubles!

Winners & Losers Chapter 9
By Sam Warrens
Copyright November 16, 2017

Duke

Ve had commenced our assault at 9:15 AM local time. It vas now 10:30 AM, und the mop up vas complete.

The bodies had all been policed up and disposed of adequately, Annie had been seen to by the doctor and made stable enough to be transported to Master’s villa and the clinic there and arrangements had been made to get her to Aeropuerto Alberto Delgado by helicopter and Marcus’ private jet to fly her to Toronto. There she was to meet another chopper from Ornge, the medical helicopter service, to fly her to Toronto General Hospital for emergency surgery.

There was not much to do for now. There were 9 men and 3 tarts available so the inevitable happened.

My men and Marcus’ men quickly put the two putas and Janeen to work “entertaining” all of us. All except Marcus and, until the last minute, Bill. Neither of them seemed to be interested in the women.

All through the late morning and through the afternoon the house was filled with the sounds of men fucking women, and women enjoying it immensely. I personally had each of the women once and one of the putas twice. It had been a long time since I had had that much pussy in one day.

I must be getting old. I needed a nap after the fourth time.

Bill

I spent some time with Marcus. Our only common ground was our concern and worry over Annie, but for today, it was enough.

Hector had told me that they had a boat in a boathouse not far from this house so Marcus and I sent a couple of men to find it and in fairly short order they did. We discussed it at length and fairly soon we knew what we were going to do with our captives. We agreed there would be no mercy. They had all earned their fate.

After listening to the men fucking the brains out of the women all afternoon, I couldn’t take it any more. It had been months since I had had sex. The last time was with Annie weeks before this whole affair had started. I was way past horny and had to dip my wick in a wet pussy.

I decided I wanted to have some of that red head Janeen. As soon as Duke finished with her that afternoon, I went to her room to get some of her luscious and well used pussy.

“I was hoping I would see you some time today.” She said to me as I walked into the room. “You’re Annie’s husband aren’t you.”
“Yes.” I replied “What of it?”

“I want you to talk to Marcus on my behalf, before he decides what he’s going to do with me.” She stated flatly.

“Why do you think I would help you?”

“Because it wasn’t your babies she was carrying and lost because of those two dumb asses Anton and Hector.” She said. “You know I had nothing to do with that loss. None of this was supposed to happen. No one was suppose to get hurt. It was supposed to be a quick snatch and grab and she was supposed to be out of here. All I ever wanted was to be Marcus’ number one girl again.”

“Yeah but selling her to white slavers was ok? That’s supposed to make me on your side? That she would be gone into the white slave market and virtually untraceable after that? You’re supposed to get brownie points for that?”

“What is the difference to you? Marcus was never going to give her back to you. Once she had his babies he would keep her forever. You were never going to see her again anyway.”

I knew she was right. As the mother of his children she would have been lost to me. He would have kept her and fathered more children with her. What hurt the most was I knew she would have stayed willingly with him.

Janeen saw the realization dawn on me, saw the hurt and pain on my face. “Come and take me,” she said. She opened her legs, her pussy was wet and glistening.

God help me, I was hard at that moment and I gave in. My little head took over and I gave in.

It had been so long, over a year, since I had fucked Annie last. There had been no one since. My 7 inch cock was as hard as it had ever been and I sank it into her in one swift stroke, balls deep.

She cried out and wrapped her legs around me, holding me tight as I pounded into that sweet snatch. I was in a lust filled frenzy, hardly conscious of my surroundings except for that sweet cunt wrapped around my cock.

I heard through a fog her cries of “Yes, Yes,Yyyyeeeessss.” I was only vaguely aware of her orgasming over and over under me as I fucked her mercilessly. Time stretched, where minutes seemed like an hour.

To this day I have no idea how long I pumped my cock into that lush, wet pussy. I only remember screaming as I pumped rope after rope of hot cum into her “Annie, oh god Annie.”

As I cried out I felt Janeen’s body stiffen. Now, the surest way I know to cool off a hot pussy is to call out another woman’s name while you are fucking it. That’s why you call them all ‘Baby’ so you can’t slip up even if you ARE thinking about someone else at that moment of climax.

It took me a second to figure out what I’d done, and say “Sorry, about that. It just sort of…”
“Forget about it,” she said. “ It’s not the first time it’s happened, and I’m sure it won’t be the last. You’ve missed her haven’t you? You love her very much, don’t you?”

“Yes to both questions.” I replied almost inaudibly.

“That’s too bad, because she’s addicted to Marcus Masters’ big dick now. His big Black Cock.” She said matter of factly. “ And I know from first hand experience how that happens. It’s how I ended up in this mess.”

“Hector told me some of it.” I told her, “How did it all start?”

She told it simply and from the beginning. How she felt she had been Marcus’ main woman, how she loved the sex at first then how she fell in love with him. How it was all good until he focused all his attention on Annie, how the jealousy built up in her until she could stand no more, how Anton came to her with a way to remove Annie from the picture quickly and easily. She saw how she could get back in Marcus’ arms to console him and take her rightful place as his woman. It was supposed to be easy and with no fuss, over in an afternoon. She had been blinded by her jealousy and lust for Marcus and his huge dick.

From the first, nothing had gone to plan.

“Now I’m afraid of what Marcus will do.” She began sobbing. “I’m afraid he’ll kill me, or worse, sell me to those awful slavers. Please help me! Please!”

She moved quickly and in one second had my cock buried to the hilt in her mouth. She had taken my partially erect cock all the way into her throat in one swoop. I felt her tongue sliding along the under side of my cock and her throat massaging the head and first couple of inches. That woman knew all about sucking cock for maximum effect. I was hard again in about 30 seconds and cumming down her throat about two minutes later! She sucked me until I was completely drained and still jerking in her mouth. I had to forcibly remove my cock from her mouth. I was so sensitive I couldn’t take it any more.

She was crying again, real tears, and she was obviously terrified. “Please! Please! Help me! I know he will do something terrible. He can be so revengeful. I never meant to hurt her or anyone. That asshole Anton talked me into the whole thing! He knew I was jealous and he took advantage of me!”

“But you knew what was going to happen to her. You knew he was going to sell her to white slavers.” I accused her.

“I know, I know. I didn’t think it through. I was just blinded by jealousy. I know that now. All I could see was that she would be away from Marcus.” She was sobbing harder. “I’m so, so sorry!”

Almost unbelievably, I felt sorry for her. She seemed truly sorry for her part in the whole fiasco. She had let her jealousy and lust for Marcus Masters’ big cock overwhelm her common sense.

“Please, please help me!” she sobbed over and over.

“All I can do is talk to him.” I said. “I can’t promise anything.”

Anton

The last thing I remember was one of Marcus’ men giving me a needle and then everything going black. I hadn’t expected to wake up. It was dark now. It had been late afternoon when they put me out.

I was groggy, but realized I was on a boat. Beside me was Hector, who also was just waking up. On the seats across from me were the three women, Janeen and the two putas all three were bound with hands behind them. They were softly sobbing.

As I came to, I realized that I too was bound with hands behind my back and duct tape across my mouth. The really worrying part was my feet. My feet were in a large bucket that was filled with cement. I looked at Hector and saw he was similarly bound.

This was not good. I desperately hoped I could still talk my way out of this.

Bill

“So, your plan for the women is to sell them off to the same white slavers Anton set up?” I asked Marcus.

We were up in the wheelhouse of the cabin cruiser that Anton and Hector had planned to use. It had been repaired and we were about 5 miles off the coast of Cuba and headed further out.

“Yeah, I am.” He said matter of factly. “What’s it to ya?”

“Well, you can’t be getting much for the two Cubans and I thought Janeen used to mean something to you.” I replied. “How much you getting for Janeen, or for that matter the two Cubans?”

“$250,000 for Janeen and $50,000 a piece for the Cubans” he said. “Serves Janeen right for getting mixed up in this. As for the other two whores, wrong place wrong time.”

“You know she got pulled in to this by Anton. She loves you and was jealous of the time you spent with Annie.” I told him.

“Pretty stupid if you ask me.” He said. “She has to pay for what she did. For all we know Annie is dead because of them.”

“We don’t know that. The Doc was sure if he got her to hospital she would be okay.”

“Still…” Marcus muttered.

“Tell you what, I’ll make you a deal. I want out of the drug business – too risky and too violent. I almost have all the money set aside to pay off what I owe. You sell me the women. I’ll use them to set up a prostitution operation and you never have to see any of them again. I’ll pay you $300,000 for Janeen and $75,000 for each of the Cubans. That’s a $100,000 profit for doing nothing.”

Marcus mulled that over for about ten minutes. “We’re here.” He said. He shut down the engines and let us drift. As he exited the wheelhouse he turned and paused. “You have a deal.” He went down to the aft deck where all the prisoners were seated.

“Get your property into the main cabin.” Marcus ordered.

I ushered the women into the cabin and quickly told Janeen she now belonged to me and she was safe. She let out a huge sigh of relief and collapsed on the bench seat that was there. “You too.” I said to the Cubans and they also let out sighs of relief.

I returned to the aft deck and there stood Marcus with the biggest damned knife I had ever seen. It looked kind of like the knife Paul Hogan carried in the Crocodile Dundee movies. The blade had to be over a foot long and I would bet it was razor sharp.

“You two know you are going to die for what you have done to my Annie.” He nodded to his two men who were guarding the two prisoners.

The men moved forward and stood the two prisoners up then undid their pants and pulled them down, exposing their genitals.

I suppose they knew what was coming as they both began to scream and shout behind their taped mouths. They pleaded with their eyes. Marcus’ eyes looked dead. There was no mercy there.

Marcus had his men remove the tape from their mouths. Immediately there was a cacophony of yelling and pleading and shouts of “No!”

“You are going to die now, but not as men.” Yelled Marcus. His blade flashed once, twice and the screams rose to a crescendo and echoed across the water until with two loud splashes they abruptly ceased.
Two smaller splashes followed as Marcus kicked two lumps of flesh into the sea.

I started to giggle as a crewman began to hose the blood off of the aft deck. The mundane nature of that action after what I had just witnessed seemed funny at the time.

Marcus went to the wheelhouse, started the engines and we headed back to the boathouse.

We docked at the boathouse and tied up the boat just as we had found it. We quickly transferred the girls to the waiting black SUV and as I stood by the vehicle, Marcus spoke quickly to two of his men. I saw them nod to him and then they went into the boathouse. They came out five minutes later and as they did a bright glow appeared within the boathouse. The glow quickly became flames seen through the doorway, spreading very rapidly.

As I got into the SUV, followed by the two men, there was ahuge explosion as the boat inside blew up. The amount of fire grew exponentially then until the whole building was engulfed in a mass of flame. As we drove away you could still see the flames above the tree tops a mile away.

We drove down the road toward the house that the gang had used as a hide out and where most of them had died. As we approached I could see flames above the tree tops there too.

I looked at Marcus, who was driving. “Leave no evidence for the authorities.” He said. “Nothing there to link us to either scene.

As we drove past the conflagration Marcus turned to me, “Lets go see Annie”

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:21 pm

The past month has been crazy busy with my last client. I'm taking a sabbatical over the holidays and spending Christmas with my grandchildren.
Some of the next chapter has been written
and will be finished in the New Year.
Best of the season to all and see you in 2018.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:58 am

Merry Christmas and happy New year!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:29 am

Just a note to faithful fans, working on next chapter and should have it posted by end of weekend.
Hope you are having a great start to 2018.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:33 am

Yay!

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:09 am

Just stated reading your story Sam, it will take me a while to get through it all. It is very well written and very descriptive, please keep it up.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:40 am

Sorry for not posting as promised. Flu got the best of me. Probably down for a few more days.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 pm

SamWarrens wrote:Sorry for not posting as promised. Flu got the best of me. Probably down for a few more days.
Feel better Sam!!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:52 am

Does anyone else keep having thoughts about the "preamble" to this story in the very first post? In that brief section the 4 months have past and she's free to go, but seems to change her mind at the last minute. But it's weird that Bill's reaction when she comes downstairs to greet him doesn't seem to jibe with the "new Bill" we've seen in the last 2 chapters. I'm just trying to figure out how we get from where we are now in the story to that point...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:42 pm

While the enemy of my enemy is my friend, once my enemy is gone are we still friends?
As soon as I'm over this flu, we shall see.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:45 pm

SamWarrens wrote:While the enemy of my enemy is my friend, once my enemy is gone are we still friends?
As soon as I'm over this flu, we shall see.
Well, thanks for clearing that up. :lol:

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 am

Apologies to my fans. I have been both unwell for some months now and struggling to manage issues for my last client.
I did start Chapter 10 but scrapped it as not up to par.
Not sure exactly when, but I promise to finish the story.
Thank you for your patience.
Just a few titillations:
- Marcus has signed Annie into hospital as Mrs. Masters and won't let her husband, Bill, see her.
- Marcus abused one of the whores Bill bought and he can't use her for quite a while in his brothel he is setting up
- Bill sells off his drug business to the Russians - Duke and his gang
- Bill pays off Marcus but Marcus Holds on to Annie for a while longer.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:21 am

Glad to hear from you!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:26 am

Thanks! Not dead yet!

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:33 am

I hope you feel better soon.

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Get well soon!
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri May 04, 2018 5:03 am

Well.., now I've done it! I had my first heart attack last week.
Doctors say no work or stress and lots of rest then start an exercise program to build the heart muscle.
Looks like it will be a bit longer before I get to write the end of this story.
Sorry guys.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Fri May 04, 2018 5:58 am

Ohmygoodness! Sorry to hear that, but glad you're still with us. Take all the time you need.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Fri May 04, 2018 6:46 am

I have really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more!!!

I get that life gets in the way!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

curious9632
Experienced

Unread post by curious9632 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:11 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:25 am

Get well soon... wishing you a speedy recovery!

FreshStart

Unread post by FreshStart » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:12 pm

SamWarrens, read your damn PMs! :lol:

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:45 pm

LOL. I would if I knew how to access them. Can't seem to find them via my android phone.