Winners and Losers

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
slikpapa13
Player

Re: Winners and Losers

Unread post by slikpapa13 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Really SamWarrens, that's all after seven weeks? When Xleglover posted a chapter on 6/28, you were asking when the next chapter would be coming by 7/9, only 11 days later. Here you go from 6/4 to 7/10, and post almost nothing. Sorry, but I couldn't resist pointing out the dichotomy. I've enjoyed your story for the most part so keep at.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:58 pm

SW, what an interesting development. Don't let anyone pick on you. You told us all there was some writer's block. X tends to keep a pace and write ahead, which is different from your style. That's not a negative thing, just a bland fact. You both to choose to bless us with your imaginations and time, and since it comes freely, we have no right to impose expectations on that.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:36 pm

I understand the frustration of readers not getting their story "fix" faster or even long enough. As pointed out I too suffer from the malady.
Just as other authors, I find life and my several health issues sometimes cut into my favourite pass time of writing erotica.
Lately both have raised up to cut into my writing time.
In the interests of transparency only, the health issues are: cardiac, diabetes, hypothyroidism, degenerating discs and encroaching blindness (which will eventually put an end to my writing). Several of these leave me too tired to write on a constant daily basis.
In addition, as a retired consultant I'm helping a friend with a corporate issue that is akin to a knife fight in a dark alley.
All said , I will attempt to write more often and longer chapters as we go forward.
Glad you all seem to like my work.
Cheers from the balconies are always appreciated.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:45 pm

SamWarrens wrote:I understand the frustration of readers not getting their story "fix" faster or even long enough. As pointed out I too suffer from the malady.
Just as other authors, I find life and my several health issues sometimes cut into my favourite pass time of writing erotica.
Lately both have raised up to cut into my writing time.
In the interests of transparency only, the health issues are: cardiac, diabetes, hypothyroidism, degenerating discs and encroaching blindness (which will eventually put an end to my writing). Several of these leave me too tired to write on a constant daily basis.
In addition, as a retired consultant I'm helping a friend with a corporate issue that is akin to a knife fight in a dark alley.
All said , I will attempt to write more often and longer chapters as we go forward.
Glad you all seem to like my work.
Cheers from the balconies are always appreciated.
Dear Sam,

Best wishes in your recovery process, when possible, about your medical issues.

Best regards from your Barcelona friend.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:35 am

Excellent story!!! I can’t wait for the next chapter :)
Ohio

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:16 am

Readers, very sorry about the pace of releasing new chapters. I am having problems with chapter 7 for some reason. I know where I want the story to go, just problem with the route to get there.
On top of that health issue has flared up & sapped my energy.
Again my apologies dear readers.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:20 am

Take your time. Feel better.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Don't worry, take your time, we will be here waiting ;)

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Really sorry this took so long to deliver. there are at least two more chapters to this story to come. Hope they don't take nearly as long to gestate as this one did.

Winners & Losers Chapter 7
By Sam Warrens
Copyright September 23, 2017

Marcus

I needed some answers and the only one to give them to me was sitting on my back patio.

“Fancy meeting you here Bill” I said, stepping out on to the patio through the sliding glass doors. “To
what…”

“Cut the bullshit Masters,” barked Bill, “we know all about the kidnapping and that you no longer have Annie.”

If it hadn’t been for my black skin they would have seen me blanche and then go beet red. Shock and embarrassment both at once, and anger too. I only paused a moment to gather myself.

“What do you think you know?” I shot back.

“Well my friends and I have only been here a few days and we apparently know more than you and the local police have been able to discover in over two weeks.” he snarled.

“We not only know who they are,” he continued, “ but where they are.”

“And we need your help to free Annie.”

Anton

The situation in the house had been becoming more and more intense in the past three days. The sounds of Hector and Janeen rutting like animals several times a day was getting on everyone else’s nerves.

I had to admit it was getting on my nerves too – a lot. As the time got closer to when we would be able to leave Cuba, my desire to finally fuck Annie got stronger and stronger.

I just wanted to have her swallow my 10 inch cock down her throat until I blew a load and then I wanted to ram my dick into her well used cunt and fuck her until I came at least twice. Thinking about it left me hard almost all the time.

The three guards were also getting edgy and tired. Little scuffles were always breaking out. Hector wasn’t much help as he was banging Janeen almost all the time.

In one of the infrequent breaks Hector took from fucking Janeen, I had the chance to speak to him about the situation. “We need to get some more men here to spell out the guys we have. They’re going stir crazy.” I told him. “We also need some more women here, a couple of putas to keep the men entertained since you won’t share Janeen.”

“Well you ain’t sharing that blonde bitch either,” he replied angrily, “Why should I share if you won’t.”

“Dumb ass! She’s merchandise. You don’t mess with the merchandise fool.” I said as we stepped outside the front door, walking to check our perimeter. “ I think three more men and two putas should be enough. How soon can you get them here?”

“I can do it by tomorrow, Thursday,” Hector said in a raised voice. “but, it means we need more supplies and supplies cost money!”

“Don’t you worry about the money, I’ve got it covered. “ I told him. “You just get the people here before we have our own ‘revolution’ on our hands.

Janeen

“My God! Can that man fuck!” I thought to my self. “ I had been fucking Hector for almost a week now and I was just about FRO (Fucked Right Out).”

“Not only did he have the biggest cock I’d ever seen (not as long as Marcus who was twelve inches compared to Hectors nine and a half) but easily double in thickness, maybe more. He stretched me out like no one ever had before.”

“He must have not had sex in a long time because he fucked me three or four times a day, every day, and he came a lot each time, enough that his cum gushed out of my over filled pussy every time. Lord! How did he do that?”

“I was so stretched out I didn’t think I’d ever be satisfied by a regular cock ever again. My vagina seemed to be gaping all the time now and Hector could plunge into me in one stroke now where it took him about ten minutes with lots of lube a week ago.”

And the orgasms! My god, I swear I orgasm from the second he enters me until he finishes with his own orgasm up to an hour after he starts fucking me. Like I said, I think I’m spoiled for regular cock forever. I wish I loved him instead of just his cock, but he’s really just a dumb jock with a really big dick.

I loved Marcus Masters; I knew that with every fibre of my being. It’s the reason I’d gotten into this mess in the first place to try and get rid of that interloping bitch Annie. I hoped it would be ‘out of sight out of mind’ and he could turn his attention back to me. If he wanted babies, I could give him babies. As many babies as he wanted. Little adorable red headed black babies.

If it was about babies I’m your woman Marcus. If it’s about getting that schlong of yours all the way in my pussy or down my throat like she does, well I can work on it.”

Marcus, Marcus, I hope I can get back to making love with you again. I hope that this fiasco hasn’t ruined my chances. It was supposed to be in and out in a couple of hours with no body hurt and Annie whisked off to her fate never to be found.

My story was supposed to be that I barely escaped and hid for a few hours – an innocent victim that could comfort Marcus for his loss of Annie.

Now, there were two dead bodies (the innocent shop keeper and the young body guard) and we were still in hiding in Cuba after almost three weeks.

The villa was getting crowded too, three more armed men from Hector’s camp had arrived this afternoon and two “comfort women” with them.

Maybe Hector would give my pussy a break for a bit.

Anton

The arrival of the additional five bodies to the compound meant a significant shift in sleeping arrangements.

The two whores got to share my room, I got to share a room with Hector (who snored like a buzz saw) and now 4 guards shared sleeping quarters with the additional two rotating as on guard every 8 hours.

The arrangement seemed to be fine for everybody but me. Hector snored so loud that I could not sleep in the same room with him or, he was banging Janeen at all hours of the day or night.

The six guards worked out their guard/sleep and fucking rotations with the two whores so they were a much happier group and actually seemed more alert while on duty.

The only unhappy camper is me. I usually tried to sleep on the couch in the living room, but it was slightly too short and narrow to get really comfortable on. If I was lucky I got an uncomfortable 5 or 6 hours of fitful dozing in during a typical night. I was tired and getting crabby from lack of sleep and no sex.

On the third night, I’d had it. I could hear Hector and Janeen grunting and moaning away in Hector’s and my room with their usual vocal abandon. This meant there was an empty space in the bed beside Annie. “Enough.” I thought to my self. It was time to take the prize I had promised my self when this misadventure had started.

I took the stairs two at a time. Marching past the room with Hector and Janeen their cries and moans seemed to rise in pitch, similar sounds emanated from the other two rooms as well. “My turn.” I thought as I came to the door to Annie and Janeen’s room and opened it.

Annie

I was propped up in bed reading a magazine and trying to ignore the sounds of vigorous sex coming from the other bedrooms. It had been three weeks since I had sex with Marcus and listening to the sounds coming down the hall was making me horny as hell. I rarely thought of Bill anymore. Not surprising since we had hardly had sex during the past year and Marcus had quickly made my pussy forget anyone else I’d ever had before him. I sorely missed the feel of his fat, eleven-inch cock driving in and out of me and bringing me to almost constant shattering orgasms. The memory was making my pussy very wet.

Just then the door to the room opened forcefully and in walked Anton, my former bodyguard and now kidnapper. He shut the door firmly and walked purposefully over to my side of the bed.

The look on his face told me that I didn’t want what was about to happen, not with him, no matter how horny I was.

He grabbed the magazine I was reading, tore it from my hands and tossed it across the room. He grabbed the blankets and pulled them off the bed in one hard yank. He then grabbed my face between his thumb and fingers and pulled me to him and kissed me, hard, with lust. Squeezing my face harder he forced my mouth open and thrust his tongue into my mouth.

“I’ve waited far too long,” he said, breaking our kiss, “ I’m taking what is now mine!”

With that, he grabbed the collar of the thin cotton night dress I was wearing and just ripped it from my body exposing my braless tits and bare, wet, pussy. It had all happened so fast I was stunned.

He tore off his own T-shirt and opened his pants and let them fall to his knees exposing his already erect cock.

His cock wasn’t as long as Marcus’ but perhaps slightly fatter. I knew it would stretch me.

“Suck me.” he commanded.

I just looked up at him for a moment, deciding my next move. I didn’t want this. I didn’t want to have sex with Anton. Not the least of my concerns was that the doctor had warned me not to have vigorous sex or large, hard, orgasms, as that would jeopardise the pregnancy and Marcus’ three babies growing in me.

“Suck me,” he screamed, “If you can deep throat Marcus Masters you can do me!”

Shocked out of my reverie by his shout, I leaned forward and opened my mouth. I hoped he would be satisfied with just a blow job. If he fucked me I could lose the three black babies I carried in my womb for Marcus.

I took the mushroom head of his penis and about two inches of his shaft into my mouth and applied my tongue to the underside of his cock. Anton inhaled sharply and threw his head back in ecstasy.

“FFFUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!” he cried as he thrust his hips forward pushing another two inches into my mouth. His hips began to pump my mouth pushing in further with each stroke. He was face fucking me. I could taste his salty pre cum oozing from his cock slit.

My tongue was fully extended along the underside of his cock as he hit the back of my throat. I had about half of his length in my mouth. He was brutally fucking my mouth, I could barely breath and saliva was drooling from my lips and down his cock and dripping off his balls.

I took a breath on his outstroke and as he pushed forward again I relaxed my throat and swallowed as he hit the back of my throat and the rest of his cock slid down my throat until my nose rested on his pubic bone.

“JJJEEESSSSSUUUUSSSCCCHHRISSTTT! …..OOOOOOOOHHHHH!” he bellowed. Anton kept pumping in and out of my throat, moaning and cursing the whole time.

Thankfully he didn’t last much longer as I was running out of air. With an agonized growl he came and came and came, spurt after spurt. I don’t think even Marcus had pumped that much cum into my throat and stomach.

He slid out of my mouth with a wet pop and I coughed up phlegm and some of his cum. I lay down on the bed on my back to rest and catch my breath.

After cumming, Anton stood beside the bed, swaying slightly then fell forward on top of my legs,

“Marcus Masters, you lucky bastard,” he whispered, “to get that when ever you wanted.”

Barely letting me catch my breath he spun me around so that my ass faced him on the side of the bed. I was on my back. He parted my legs and lined up his still hard cock to my open and now very wet pussy. Thank god I had gotten as wet as I was because without hesitation he drove himself into me balls deep. I could feel the end of his cock banging on the cervical plug guarding my full uterus.

“Careful,” I screamed, “the babies.”

“ I don’t give two fucks about Marcus Masters’ babies, you’re worth more with out them.” He sneered.

That was when, to my horror, I realized what he had in store for me – he wasn’t holding me for ransom, but was going to sell me to sex slavers.

I was distracted by the hard pounding my cunt was getting at the moment. Despite myself I was coming over and over and the orgasms were getting harder and harder. I remembered what the doctor said about not having big orgasms as they might cause premature delivery.

“STOP Anton, please stop,” I begged, “ you’re going to hurt the babies. Please stop, PLEASE!”

Anton seemed to be in another world and he ignored me. He kept pounding away and I kept on cumming, unable to stop. After one particularly hard orgasm it felt like something popped in side me and his thrusts began to hurt.

“STOP ANTON, It’s hurting me!” I begged again.

He was pounding me faster now and it felt like he was about to cum. Five or six strokes later he did and spewed his hot seed deep inside my pregnant belly. Copious amounts of sperm were shot inside and my pussy overflowed with it. When he pulled out it seemed like a floodgate of cum poured from me.

I was very concerned when I noticed that there were streaks of pink mixed in with the oozing cum. Blood from something inside me that had given away.

Just then, Hector barged through the door to my room. “ There you are Anton” he said, “I’ve been looking for you. Miguel is looking for something he asked you to get when you re-supplied and he can’t find it. He’s screaming holy hell! Can you go tell him where it is so he calms down?”

Anton shot him a ‘WTF’ look. “Now?” he cried, exasperated.

Hector just shrugged then leered at me. “I’ll keep her company for you while you’re gone.”

“Yeah, I just bet you will.” Anton replied with a sneer. “Just don’t damage the merchandise. Be Gentle”

Throwing on some clothes he strode to the door, turned and with a last hard stare at Hector he was gone.

Hector

“I thought he’d never leave.”

“Buenos dias senora” I said softly.

She was lying on the bed on her right side facing me. She rose up on her elbow with her hand supporting her head and looked at me intently. “I know what you’re thinking, what you want - but don’t.” she said to me in a flat tone.

“If you know what I want, senora, then you know that I will have it” I replied firmly.

My cock was tenting the front of my pants and it was becoming muy uncomfortable. She saw the large bulge and I saw the fear in her eyes.

“Don’t!” she screamed, “I’m pregnant and I could lose my babies. Please Don’t!”

I simply didn’t care. I wanted what I wanted and be damned about her babies. Hell, she was worth more if she wasn’t pregnant by the time she got to where she was going.

I grabbed her left ankle and yanked her across the bed. A light twist and she was on her back, legs spread open. With my left hand I undid my pants and shucked them off. My cock sprang out, finally free of the constraint of my pants and stood like the nine and a half inch tall four and a half inch thick flagpole it is.

Her eyes got even wider open in fear as she looked at my rampant cock. “No! No you can’t!” She screamed, “Please, please, please no!”

I had heard cries like this from other women and in the end they were screaming “Please don’t stop!” So I ignored her pleas and kept on going.

I spread her legs wider and saw that she was very wet and there was the tell tale smear of cum oozing from her cunt. Clearly Anton had just fucked her and filled her with his cum, more than enough lubrication for me to slide right in.

I pulled her right to the edge of the bed so that he was at the right spot for me to stand and fuck her as she lay on the bed. As I started to line her up she began to kick at me with both legs and tried to scratch at me with her fingernails of both hands. A quick back hand to the side of her face put her out cold and stopped all that nonsense.

I now had the ability to run my cock up and down her slit without any interruption. I got the head of my cock nice and wet and then began to slide into her now very relaxed pussy. I inserted the head and about two inches of my shaft into her then withdrew. Back in again with an additional two inches in to her, at this point she started to rouse and moan. Out then in again, about seven inches into her warm and very wet pussy now, she was moaning louder now with this gentle in and out motion and sinking into her deeper and deeper. I finally was all the way in with my balls resting on her ass cheeks. I held it there, enjoying the sensation of being so deep inside her.

I started to piston in and out of that delicious cunt, faster and faster until I was pounding her very hard and pushing even farther into her. She was moaning louder and louder and breathing harder when all of a sudden her eyes flew open wide and she let out a louder moan and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock and I knew she was cumming. I didn’t even slow down, I was going to fuck this slut for all I was worth.

Her orgasm never stopped. They merged one on to another and she squeezed my cock over and over as I fucked her. She was just oozing her frothy cum around my cock , she even squirted once making the point of our joining soaking wet. I kept on pumping her all through that and finally after about 30 minutes of hard fucking I could feel my orgasm building.

Her orgasms were getting stronger and harder, she was milking my cock and I finally could stand it no longer and as she had the biggest orgasm yet I pumped my seed into her as deep as it would go. I erupted five or six times and filled her cavity to over flowing.

Exhausted, I flopped on top of her for a minute, my cock still buried inside her, then rolled off to lay beside her on the bed.

She lay there and moaned some more. Her moans rose in pitch and I looked over at her to see what was going on. What I saw startled me. She had a mix of my cum and blood running out of her vagina.

Her moans were getting louder and I knew something was definitely wrong. There was so much blood.

“Janeen!!” I yelled as loud as I could. I jumped up and ran to the door, opened it and yelled down the hall “Janeen!!! Get up here quick!!”

Janeen stuck her head out of the door two rooms over and looked at me. “Get some towels quick and get in here.” I yelled.

Miguel

I stepped out the front door of our hideout into the late morning sunshine. I was on my way to relieve the guard at the end of the driveway. Holding my AK47 over my shoulder I was thinking about what I would do after my shift was over.

Anton had found the bottle of viagra that I had asked him to get me. Hell getting older meant I couldn’t perform like the younger guys did so the ladies weren’t as forth coming as they used to be.

“I’d show that sweet little puta Marie a thing or two tonight! Why I’ll…”

That was the last thought Miguel had. Just then a 30.06 bullet from a silenced sniper rifle left a quarter inch hole in his forehead and an exit hole the size of a baseball out the back as it splattered skull fragments and brain matter across the driveway.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Nice development. Thank you.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:13 am

Lizardtantrum; Thanks for the support. I wish that more readers would leave a comment whether they liked the chapter or whole story.
Feedback helps me to improve as a writer and is the only "pay" I get for this work.
Thanks again.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:04 pm

You're so welcome!

shezhotintx
Prepubescent

Unread post by shezhotintx » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:04 pm

Good story, I like (and I don't ;-) ) the cliff hanging...

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Sam,

I enjoy the way your are writing this story. You're building multiple points of tension throughout. Like right now their is the tension between Bill and Marcus, the multiple players holding Annie hostage, will there be a baby or not, who else will ravage Annie, how will Annie respond to being raped multiple times by multiple strong forceful men, will the rescue happen before Anton can smuggle her out of Cuba.... It all keeps me hanging on wanting more!

My only problems is my thirst for the next chapter exceeds my patience waiting for it's arrival. In other words, keep the chapters coming! (And, yes, I know it's tough work and takes time).

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:39 pm

Aguy4pleasure; Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoy the story - its not the usual dick jerker that you see on sites like this and I wanted it to be different.
Strangely there are not many who comment. There have been, so far, about 14,500 reads of the story but less than 50 comments. I find it surprising there are that few. I guess most just don't know what to make of it.
Any way thanks so much for taking the time to comment. More chapters coming (at least 2).

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:26 am

Great story!

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:26 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Your story, seems to mirror every day life in the world today, everywhere you look, you see black and white couples, even on tv, all the commercials show the mix of cultures, mostly black guys, with white women, in inviroments that would leed you to assume that they are dating, or married, some showing mixed race children. This has come about quite suddenly, and i wonder if it is not being forced upon the public, by pressure from associations, that threaten advertisers with boycott if they don't comply. Great story, curious as to further chapters.

The establishment has a clear agenda in American culture and politics
which doesn't always reflect what is reality. They have a plan and they're
pushing it.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:31 pm

Winners & Losers Chapter 8
By Sam Warrens
Copyright October 10, 2017

Miguel

I stepped out the front door of our hideout into the late morning sunshine. I was on my way to relieve the guard at the end of the driveway. Holding my AK47 over my shoulder I was thinking about what I would do after my shift was over.

Anton had found the bottle of viagra that I had asked him to get me. Hell getting older meant I couldn’t perform like the younger guys did so the ladies weren’t as forth coming as they used to be.

“I’d show that sweet little puta Marie a thing or two tonight! Why I’ll…”

That was the last thought Miguel had. Just then a 30.06 bullet from a silenced sniper rifle left a quarter inch hole in his forehead and an exit hole the size of a baseball out the back as it splattered skull fragments and brain matter across the driveway.

Bill

Once started the whole thing took about ten minutes..

Duke and his ex Spetznaz boys took out the front guard and his relief in a smoothly conducted operation. About a minute later we got the signal that Marcus and his team were set up in the rear of the house.

Duke, I, and the Spetznaz team move in the front of the house. In true John Wayne style Duke kicked in the front door with his team right behind. Thankfully the pirates were all up stairs and not waiting for them at the entrance.

Two of them had been in the living room when Duke kicked in the door and they quickly tried to flee out the back and straight into Marcus and his men. One of them managed to get off a shot before they went down in a hail of gunfire.

Marcus and his men came in the rear entrance, stepping over the bodies of the two dead pirates, while Duke and his team ran up the stairs to be confronted by the remaining two pirates with the two women they had just been fucking. They were unarmed and naked. They immediately surrendered.

Marcus and I both turned and entered the remaining bedroom and were confronted with mass confusion.

Marcus

There was Anton, screaming at a huge Cuban man who I took to be Hector, the leader of the pirates we had just killed. “What have you done you asshole? I leave you alone with her for ten fucking minutes! Look what you did!”

The two of them seemed to be in shock because they were oblivious to our presence.

My eyes scanned to the left and there was Janeen holding a blood soaked towel to Annie’s crotch and screaming! There was blood all over the place.

Bill and I shouted at the same time. “Annie!!”

Bill gathered his wits first. “ Get the doctor in here! Right now!” he screamed.. One of my guys radioed out to the vehicles parked down the road to bring the Doc pronto.

We had brought Dr. von Zundel in case there were wounded; now he was here to save Annie.

It seemed like only seconds before he was in the room with us. He took one look at Annie and told one my men to bring the cooler out of the jeep and the IV kits. When they arrived he quickly got an IV started and hung a bag of saline and a bag of blood plasma. He asked Jasmine if she had a supply of sanitary pads or tampons, she ran to get the tampons and he inserted 3 of them into Annie to stem the blood flow.

“We have to get her out of here stat.” He said calmly, “ I can get her more stable at my clinic in the villa, but she needs to be in a hospital – a real hospital in Toronto.”

“I still have friends in Havana.” said Duke, “I can get us a chopper to transport her from the Villa to the airport and your private jet Marcus.”

“Great.” I said, “I’ll call my pilot and tell him to prepare the jet for medical emergency run to Toronto. I’ll also alert Pearson International that we are coming and to have a Medical chopper there to take her to Toronto General Hospital.”

My men rigged a stretcher and gently carried Annie down to the jeep for transport to the villa. “Ernst, stay with her the whole way to Toronto, don’t leave her side for a minute.” I told the doctor.

“I won’t.” He said, “but prepare yourself, I can’t be absolutely sure yet, but I doubt any of the babies survived this.”

At his words I just died a little inside.

Bill

I over heard the doctor’s last words to Marcus before he left with Annie. I saw the big man sag a little as he absorbed what the doctor had said.

Talk about mixed emotions! I was worried sick about Annie – she had lost so much blood and was unconscious when they took her out of the room, I was glad she was probably no longer pregnant with Marcus’ children and at the same time I felt bad for him for the loss of those same children. No man or woman should have to face that kind of loss.

I watched Marcus just stand there in the room, swaying slightly, as he composed himself.

I felt that I should be more upset. I had just watched my unconscious wife be carted out of the room on a stretcher. Her nether regions covered in blood and there was the bed before me also smeared with her blood.

I just didn’t seem to feel anything – not anger, not fear (after all I had just been through my first gun battle in which men died, although I hadn’t killed anyone or even fired my weapon), not revulsion, not anxiety for Annie – nothing. After, and upon reflection, I realized I was in shock.

At the time, I just watched Marcus as a range of emotions ran across his face. He suddenly inhaled a very deep breath and let it out noisily through his mouth. He picked his head up and focused his attention on Anton and Hector. His face was an ugly mask. There was death in his gaze.

“Somebody start telling me what the fuck happened here to Annie.” He said in a voice like ice.

Realizing there is no good answer here the two men looked at each other and remained silent, eyes down cast not daring to look at Marcus.

“What about you? You got anything to say?” Marcus barked at Janeen

“I don’t know anything.” She whimpered. “I was down the hall and only came in to help after the screaming started.”

Duke stuck his head around the doorway and said “I need to speak with one of you, right now.”

“I’ll go. I’m getting no where fast with these three, see what you can get out of them.” He intoned as he marched out of the room to join Duke.

Looking at the three hapless figures it occurred to me that of the three Hector was least likely to know or guess who I was and what my relation to Annie was. I thought I might use that to my advantage in prying information from him. Perhaps he would be more open to telling me what happened if he thought I was disinterested personally about what had happened.

“Watch them.” I said to one of Marcus’ men, indicating Anton and Janeen. Drawing my pistol I indicated to Hector that he should exit to the balcony for our private talk.

Once on the balcony, I told Hector to sit on the chair at the far end of the balcony, while I sat on the other chair several feet away with my pistol pointed at him. The chairs were like the Muskoka chairs back home, comfortable to sit in, hard to quickly get out of.

“Marcus asked you a question. I’m asking the same question and I expect an answer.”

As before, Hector seemed reluctant to answer.

There was movement on the property below and to the left of the balcony at the rear of the house. It was Duke and two of his men walking the two remaining pirates into the woods toward the ocean cliffs. Hector and I watched for a few minutes as they all disappeared into the brush.

“Well?” I asked, “ You going to say anything?”

“This whole thing was a mistake and a fuck up from the get go.” He said softly. “ The original plan was to just quietly grab the blond while she was shopping and get her off the island fast and sold to these white slavers for about $500,000. Our cut, me and my men, was to be $150,000.”

He looked off to the edge of the bush again. Duke and his men were returning. The two pirates weren’t with them.

I yelled down to Duke, “Where were you?”

“Feeding the fish.” Was the reply.

Hector suddenly looked sick. He started to talk and if I had wanted to I don’t think I could have stopped him. He told me everything, in detail, right up to when Marcus and I kicked in the bedroom door.

Marcus

I followed the Russian, “Duke” out of the room and downstairs where he had the remaining two pirates.
“What do you want to do with these two?” Duke asked me.

“Damned if I know.” I replied. “ What did you do with the dead ones?”

“Turns out there’s a viscous rip tide at the bottom of the cliff off the back of this property. It will suck the bodies about 5 miles off shore out into the sea.” Duke said.

I looked him in the eyes and said calmly “You have your answer then”

Duke just looked back at me for a second and simply nodded.

Bill

After Hector finished spilling his guts about what happened and about how this whole travesty had gotten started, I went to find Marcus to tell him the whole sordid story.

He was in the kitchen drinking a beer. He offered me one saying, “For scumbags these guys were pretty well provisioned.”

For the next 20 minutes I gave him the rundown. How it had been Anton’s idea to kidnap Annie and sell her to sex slavers for $500,000 U.S dollars; how before he passed her over to them he planned to have a lot of fun with her first. He had convinced Janeen to go along with it on the basis that no one would be hurt. She however, apparently had her own reasons for wanting Annie out of the picture. Hector was not sure what those reasons were but he suspected it had to do with Marcus Masters.

Hector revealed that Anton had decided to sell Janeen to the slavers as well for an additional $250,000. Janeen was not aware of this. He said that things had been going well, all things considered, until the past week.

I skipped through most of the mundane details and got to the part I knew he wanted to know about. Annie. It seems that Anton finally cracked under the strain of the situation and seeing that time was slipping away for his “fun” time with Annie. So he had basically gone to her room and raped her. He had had aggressive sex with her and when he finished she had been bleeding vaginally a small amount. Hector had heard them and decided he wanted his “share” too. He used a flimsy excuse to get Anton out of the room and he too basically raped Annie for the second time in less than an hour. Given the size of his cock and how vigorously he pounded her and with the earth shattering orgasms she had, he apparently caused Annie to miscarry all 3 babies.

This had all happened just minutes before we had begun our assault on the house.

“You’re telling me that if we had started just an hour earlier, none of that would have happened and Annie and my babies would have been alright!” Marcus sobbed. “Fuck!” he threw his beer bottle across the room and it shattered on the far dining room wall. “Fuck!”

I had never seen a grown man cry like that (other than myself when Marcus had taunted me with Annie’s pregnancy). He didn’t just cry he sobbed uncontrollably. Despite myself I put an arm around his shoulder and held him for a bit. For the first time I started to feel the magnitude of what had happened to Annie and I choked up myself. I realized that it was possible Annie could die from this and I would never see her again.

So there we were, two grown men holding on to each other and crying like babies, over the fate of the same woman and one of us over the loss of his unborn children.

lilford1965

Unread post by lilford1965 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:15 pm

SAMWARRENS , A superb story , on a par with XLEG ! Please , please keep it up !

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 pm

lilford1965; I am humbled by your praise.
The incomparable XLEG is my hero! To have my work compared to his is utterly humbling.
Thank you.

Clueless hubby
Experienced

Unread post by Clueless hubby » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 am

Nice! Can’t wait for more.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:16 am

Readers, Chapter 9 is in the works. It will be a very long chapter that ends our sojourn in Cuba. It will be back to Toronto after that.
Business matters are getting in the way of a speedy writing.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:55 am

It happens. Thank you for the update. You do you, boo.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:23 pm

I love this story. I did not notice it at first - I usually don't read threads in the library right away. I love the X stories, and I'm digging yours as well!! Well done my new friend!

I just finished chapter 3...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Wow... just got fully caught up!!! I'm hooked!!

I'm thrilled, frankly, that I just found this story and got to read it all at once... and now, I can't wait for the next chapter... and I guess I have to wait like everyone else .. :(
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...