Lighting the fuse on a gorgeous firecracker (true story as it unfolds)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Gentleben
Prepubescent

Lighting the fuse on a gorgeous firecracker (true story as it unfolds)

Unread post by Gentleben » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:59 pm

I am starting this thread five days early...

Five days from now I will be meeting K and C for lunch.

Minimal background: I am drawn towards women a bit older than myself. This began about 15 years ago. I consider myself picky. I like classy, upscale women. The type who like to shop, workout in their spare time, smell good, and most importantly... Wear sexy heels. I am fully aware I am not alone here, and perhaps the term unicorn is equally applicable to such women.

A short while back, I noticed a new profile of a perfect hourglass silhouette on a profile at another site. The couple was new to the site, and I left a note introducing myself and describing some situations I have long fantasizes about which seemed to fit well with their profile.

I was happy to receive a reply, followed by several email exchanges, then kik chats throughout the week accompanied by several photos. A particular photo reinforced just how sexy K's body is with a bit more clarity.

As it turns out, this is a new adventure and after the chats, I see why. K has an unrelenting sex drive. I have clarified that C is on board. It appears he is, as they plan to be driving separate cars to lunch. The establishment where we are meeting is in a nice suburb to our area and pool tables.

When we chatted earlier, K was out shopping for a new pair of heels to go with the sundress she has picked out. She has already sworn off wearing panties with the dress, which should make for a very poor game of pool from me, especially since I am not a great player to begin with. K informed me today that C would be very involved with helping her prepare for the date.

K learned the term hotwife very recently, so suspect they have not yet discovered OHW. I have told K I am honored to get to be a part of this addition to their marriage. Should things progress as I expect them to, I will let them know about this post. I expect there may be many photos to come, and hopefully a new contributor to the hotties thread.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Lighting the fuse on a gorgeous firecracker (true story as it unfolds)

Unread post by allengt » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:04 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Foxyguy
Virgin

Unread post by Foxyguy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:02 pm

And?

Gentleben
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gentleben » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 pm

The date is now three days away. Over the weekend, k and c scouted the proposed bar and said it was smokey and without any discreet places. So after a few exchanges to further refine plans, the pool option has disappeared... But in its place something perhaps better.

K and c are going to meet up with me at a nice pub/restaurant near their home. The plan is for a few drinks, perhaps some food, then C is going to meet up with some buddies at the driving range and the gorgeous K and I will have the house to ourselves.

K's enthusiasm is inspiring. She generally does not wear panties, but let me know that she has been so wet all weekend thinking about next week that she was nearly dripping and had to wear them.

More to come, Wednesday is our play day.

Gentleben
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gentleben » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:29 pm

Well, yesterday was Wednesday and we had our lunch date, plus more.

K and C both know about the story now, so I will add my perspective.

They are an awesome couple that had scouted several meeting restaurants. K expressed her nervousness many times, so they looked for a place with a nice vibe but some privacy. We met before any lunch crowds. I pulled up to the restaurant and immediately saw a gorgeous woman in a sexy, but classy pink dress, tan skin and some fuck-me heels. (K knew this was a weakness). She was standing by the entrance outside and knew I was pulling up. C joined and the two of them had already set their stuff down at a booth they had scouted and sent me pictures of earlier. K had a double shot of fireball waiting and drank that quickly. I would have never guessed she was nervous as her hands were exploring up my thigh under the table. There was no mystery as the booth was right near the server order stations and their line of sight was right under the table. Two more shots and her hands explored further. At times when the station was empty, I slipped a hand up her thigh and up against her panties. After some brief conversation! C left us. I walked him out and noticed the spots of precum on my slacks. I am certain the hostess did too. We didn't stay around too much longer and got into our cars to head back to their place. Yes, C was kind enough to give us the house for a few hours.

We made it through the door and about three feet further before we were making our. My hard cock still in trousers rubber against Ks amazing body and both of our hands exploring. K was full of great noises and we headed to the bedroom. At my request, K dropped to my knees and began sucking my cock. She told me about her abilities, and I had heard this before. She was not embellishing. I could feel my cock against the back of her throat with a hand full of her hair. We took a few photos with my cock in her mouth.

She loved the rough oral sex. So did I... Now I must not embellish. K had me so worked up the we got to the bed and I came quickly... No not quickly, immediately. I anticipated this, and told K it was likely, but you still hope. I knew I wanted her ass though, and she wanted it just as much, so she went back to work on getting me ready to rally.

More to come... (Thankfully)

Gentleben
Prepubescent

Unread post by Gentleben » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:29 pm

...continuation

After I came inside her, K immediately began sucking on cock again. We have exchanged numerous texts since our meeting and I am certain that she is my cock sucking whore. I know this because she tells me. As she began to get me hard again, I knew I wanted to get into her ass. C and K have a gorgeous home with a high end double shower. We headed there. I like a woman with an ass, and K has a great one. As me made out in the shower, I could feel my cock rubbing across her belly. She knew what I wanted, and turned allowing me to rub across her ass cheeks. Then K placed one foot up on a step in the shower and reached back to bring my cock towards her pussy. I entered her from behind, while fingering her asshole, never expecting to be able to cram my cock inside. We played in the shower a while longer before returning to the bed.

K and C kept some lube nearby and we began to properly libel my cock and her asshole. With guidance, I was able to cram my once-used cock into her ass, never wanting to release. We played further in the bed. Besides being a hot wife, K is a massage therapist. She is amazing as I found out. After rubbing me down with lotion, we continued to play.

At some point, I found myself at the edge of the bed, K riding my cock, and I reached around her. My slut loves a firm grip as it would turn out. Once it was evident that K wanted nothing more than to be used, there was more hair pulling, ass slapping and back in their shower, she bent over, and let me in her ass once again. This time, I placed both of my hands on her shoulders as she was bent over, and pulled her back hard into my cock. I am certain she loved taking it deep in the ass as her moans gave her away.

More adventures to come, and I am hoping at some point my classy, hotwife slut will show herself off to everyone here at ohw.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Any new escapades?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.