KK and Eric

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

KK and Eric

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:47 am

We’re ramping up to another encounter, and my wife’s upcoming birthday. She’s been very horny, and in usual form, as her desire ramps up she becomes increasingly sexual with me. After last night’s planning discussion we were together in the den, and my wife was sexting a younger guy that she is interested in. She got pretty worked up, and after an intense masturbation session with him, she wanted to have some fun with me.

While I was kneeling in front of her, licking her pussy, she started to ask me if I remembered “Eric” from a long time ago, “Em’s” friend. I stopped licking long enough to tell her that indeed I remembered, and she said, “I wish I could have that cute boy again…” I concentrated on bringing her to the very edge of orgasm, and then got up onto the sofa, and pulled her onto my cock, facing away from me, so that I could finger her, fuck her, and whisper in her ear.

As I fucked her and diddled her clit, I did the best I could to recount what I remembered of the encounter, whispering it in her ear.

That encounter happened during the early years as our hot wife experience was ramping up - it is pretty memorable.

KK shared with one of her girlfriends her desires, and details about some of her encounters as “girl talk.” That particular friend was divorced at the time, and had been part of a lifestyle couple that ended up on the splits for various reasons. She is also a dominant, and enjoys BDSM and fetish play, and at the time had a submissive boyfriend. In general, she has a thing for very young college age guys, and usually is dating or has a part-time live-in college boy - that was true at the time.

We had not yet figured out a reliably way to recruit and keep the pipeline stocked with partners for my wife, and during a dry period, “Em,” KK’s friend loaned my wife her sub for an evening encounter. There were supposedly rules - no kissing, and condoms were a must, because they had some sort of “blood bond” deal between the two of them, and supposedly promised no unprotected sex, under any conditions other than between Em and her sub.

Anyway, we set things up, and met one evening at a Days Inn motel on the outskirts of town. The kid (to me anyway) looked much younger than 18 - to the point that I actually asked him for ID to check his age. In fact he was legal, which was a big relief.

When I let him into the hotel room, KK was already naked - freshly shaved, showered, and in bed. The young man said, “Miss Em said I’m to do as I’m told,” and stood at the foot of the bed. My wife told him, “Time to get naked. I want to see your cock. Em says you have a nice package.” He kicked off his shoes, and started stripping out of his jeans and T-shirt, and stopped at his “tighty-whities” and socks.

I took a seat at the small table and chairs in the corner and watched. My wife flipped down the sheet, exposing her tits, and leaned up toward him. She said, “Lose the socks, please, and let me see that cock.” The kid finished stripping down, ditching the socks and briefs. He was standing naked at the foot of the bed, and KK was eyeing him up and down. The young man was clean-cut, with almost no body hair - almost frail looking, with a disproportionately big cock - thick, long, and he was completely shaved. The kid wasn’t even completely erect, and it was obvious that he was packing a big cock. KK pushed the sheets all the way off herself, and exposed herself to the young man, saying, “Would you like to kiss my pussy?”

She wiggled to the edge of the mattress, and spread her legs, and the kid dropped to his knees, and began to eat my wife’s pussy. She had him service her for a few minutes, and wiggled back, saying, “I want you to fuck me with that big pretty cock!” My wife lay on her back, her head on the pillow, and the kid moved onto the bed next to her after fishing around in the pocket of jeans - I saw that he’d grabbed a condom, and was in the process of tearing open the package. He rolled the condom over his erect cock, and got between my wife’s raised, spread legs.

The two of them adjusted their body position, and my wife took his latex-covered cock in hand, and rubbed his cock-head all over her wet pussy. He lined himself up, and penetrated her. I was too slow on the draw to see the moment of penetration, which I always find incredibly hot, but while he started fucking my wife, I got out of the chair, and stripped down. After I shed my clothes, I went to the foot of the bed, so that I could get a good view of this young man’s cock as he fucked my wife.

KK had her hands on his ass cheeks, and he was pumping her fast. My wife was moaning, uttering, “Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big hard cock. Yes, oh, yes. Fuck me.” The kid fucked her for about three, maybe four minutes and then came - he was quiet up to the moment of his orgasm, then started groaning and moaning, eventually slowing to a stop, and pulled out. From the foot of the bed, I could see the end of the reservoir tip bulging with his cum, and my wife’s open hole was dark pink, contracting slowly - she had not yet cum.

The young man rolled over onto his back, and my wife, rolled toward him, and gently removed the condom. She looked at me, and gestured to join her. I got onto the bed next to her, and onto my back, with my cock jutting up in the air. KK poured the contents of the condom onto my hard cock, and started jacking me, using the kid’s cum as lube. She was going slow, and teasing me, saying stuff like, “Did you like that? Did you like watching him fuck me?” I didn’t last, and maybe five minutes into her jacking me, I shot my load everywhere, spurting cum on her, on me, and the bed.

The kid was already hard again, and he was stroking his big dick while he was watching KK jack me. My wife said, “I want to taste that bare naked cock - do you want to see?” She rolled over and pushed the young man’s legs apart, and got onto her knees between his thighs, bent down, and started sucking his cock. She was massaging and scratching the kid’s bare balls with one hand, and using the other to jack and stroke the shaft of his dick while sucking his cock-head. The whole scene was very, very erotic, and she was trying to bring him right to the edge, and then back down to try and make him last. The kid’s cock-head was engorged, purple, and his whole body was rigid and trembling from the pleasure my wife was giving him.

She stopped fairly abruptly, and scooted up over the kid’s face, and mashed her pussy onto his mouth, grinding on him, saying, “Lick my pussy. Be a good boy and lick my pussy!” My wife rode his face for a few minutes, then suddenly said, “I want his bare cock inside me! I want him in my pussy!” She didn’t give him any chance to hesitate, and then moved down, sitting on his hard cock, taking it all the way in with one thrust of her hips. She rode his cock for about five minutes, until the kid came again, this time deep inside her, no condom. She still hadn’t cum, and rolled off him. My wife said, “Your turn - show this nice young man how to fuck me!”

I put my wife on her side, facing the kid, and pulled her right leg up. I positioned myself along her left leg, and slid my cock into her dripping wet pussy, and started to fuck her at a moderate pace. Once I had a rhythm going, I reached down over the top of her thigh, and found her clit, and started to finger it while I fucked her. After about six or seven minutes, she reached her first orgasm, and I backed off just a little, and kept pumping her pussy, until I was near the edge. Then I started to finger her, diddling her clit with a bit more pressure, until we both started cumming. KK had a rocking orgasm, while the kid looked on - he was rock hard again from watching us fuck.

After few minutes of catching our breath, we uncoupled. KK said, “I want to try something special.” I had no idea what she was up for, and as I lay on my side, KK got on her hands and knees, cheek on the pillow, and said “I want you in my ass. I want that sweet hard cock in my ass!” The kid was just kind of laying there, absent-mindedly stroking his cock, and he said, “Me?” KK said, “Yes silly boy! Now fuck me good - put that cock in my tight ass!”

The kid got behind her on his knees, and she helped get things lined up after a couple of false starts, which actually worked out good, because it helped get his cock lubricated. He managed to go slow, and eventually was pumping in and out of her. I reached over and started to finger her pussy while the kid fucked her ass. She was dripping wet, a mix of my cum, his cum, and pussy juice. The kid had both hands on her hips, and was thrusting his dick in and out of her ass while I fingered her. KK started to cum, experiencing an intense orgasm - those contractions stimulated our young friend, and within a couple of strokes, he was cumming again, filling her ass with spunk. She was squealing and moaning, “Oh Fuck! I can feel him in my ass! Baby he’s deep in my ass! He’s cumming in my fucking ass!”

He couldn’t keep going, and pulled out - before anything else happened, I took his place, and pushed my cock into her ass. It only took a dozen or so strokes, and I shot my load into her stretched, hot asshole.

A short while later, while we were relaxing, the kid’s cell phone rang, and it was Em - they made some small talk, and the kid handed his phone to my wife. KK said, “Yes sweetie, he has a very, very nice cock. Thank you for loaning him to me. I’ll send him on his way. Bye-bye.”

KK handed him the phone back, and said, “You need to get cleaned up, and go see Em, OK? By the way, I won’t tell if you won’t tell…” The kid looked at her and said, “What?” My wife replied, “The condoms silly. I won’t tell.” He said, “Oh - shit I completely forgot. Yeah, don’t tell. That would be real good.” With that, he went to use the shower, and was gone in a half hour.

We managed to fuck one more time that night before we were both to exhausted and “fucked out” to do it again.

About a year later, KK confessed that she had met the kid several times, without my, or Em’s knowledge for hot fuck sessions at that same hotel. I always suspected that she might have fucked him on the sly, but decided not to confront her about it.

He eventually got a “real” girlfriend, and moved away, and to the best of my knowledge hasn’t been around since.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: KK and Eric

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Loved the story. Do you have more? If so let's hear them.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

eurocuck
Experienced

Re: KK and Eric

Unread post by eurocuck » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:28 am

I always love your incredible adventures! Post more often please!