The Visit Part 7

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Cuck4Life
Player

The Visit Part 7

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:57 am

It has been awhile since I wrote part 6 and have had several people have asked me to continue. Please look back in the stories archives and read this story starting with part 1. This is a true story and other than the names I have changed very little about the actual events.

Now "The Visit"Part 7

I stood there feeling foolish having just jacked off in front of everyone. Helen gave me a smile as her and Bob headed to the bedroom. Jay told me to go outside on the patio, I reached for my wrap and he told me I did not need to cover. Once outside he told me he would be heading to the bedroom to watch Helen and Bob consummate their new relationship and that I was to wait outside and he would return when they were finished.. He walked inside and locked the door, again I was feeling very foolish. I did no have my watch or phone and could not see a clock from outside the house. Not having any idea of the time just added to my frustration. I started to pace around the back yard and did my best to see anything happening in the bedroom. I felt abandoned and realized my feelings were no longer being considered as this relationship was being taken to another level.

After what seems to be an eternity Bob opened the door and walked over to me. He told me Bob mounted her in the missionary position and she was very vocal as he made her orgasm twice. He said Bob pounded her hard while still on top until he had and orgasm and she received his cum. He said Bob was resting on top of her and had not removed his cock as he left the room to come down stairs. He told me that he and Helen would be staying with Bob for the rest of the night and that I was no longer needed. He said I was to go to his house and try to sleep and he would call me in the morning will my instructions for the day.

Comments welcome.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: The Visit Part 7

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Too short & we need more chapters and fuller description of the sex.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:11 am

I sincerely hope you treat us to future chapters!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 am

IMHO Jay is an ass and Bob is not far behind.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:37 am

This series is very exciting, even if it is not believable at times. The cuckolding is too one sided and his wife doesn't seem to care for her husband or love him at all.

Still it is very erotic to see the bull taking charge and humiliating the husband. I hope that he may someday find good reason to whip the cuckold husband in front of his wife, and physically make him submit to a superior male. His wife would probably find it very satisfying

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:49 am

I disagree and feel that Helen was always mindful of her husband's feelings. She offered to leave with him if he felt that Jay had crossed the line, and was constantly making sure that this was what her husband wanted. Whatever you may think of Jay and Bob, Helen is a great wife.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback. The story is 90 true by the way. I know some of the things that Jay did seem harsh but remember from the beginning he did not want me there. One thing I insisted on with Helen is that I wanted to be treated as a Cuckold by both her a Jay and expected it to be tough on me at times.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:33 am

So are you going to write parts 8, 9 & 10?
Good story that needs a conclusion.

lilford1965

Unread post by lilford1965 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:17 pm

How many fucking Bob's are there ? Quote --- " Bob opened the door and walked over to me . He told me BOB had mounted her in the missionary position ---------he said BOB was resting on top of her and had not removed his cock as he left the room to come downstairs . " So who actually left the room . How could it have been Bob as " he was resting on top of her ." ?

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:41 pm

It was Jay that opened the door. Sorry about that. When people wonder why stories are not continued its because of smart ass comments by people like Lilford.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:03 am

Please disregard that comment and share the next exciting chapter.