Bf breeding gf; familiarity breeding contempt

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Shefaali_India
Virgin

Bf breeding gf; familiarity breeding contempt

Unread post by Shefaali_India » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:26 pm

I have been in threesomes more before I got married than after. In those days the society was even more conservative and neither I nor my bf had a place that we could consider private enough to let him undress and fuck me.

Once in a while he would take me to a hotel. It was on the outskirts of the city. We would spend a few hours so that he could release all his pent up 'masculine' needs from his gf. The manager knew us and the hotel was popular amongst couples who would rent it by the hour for the much desired privacy. I must say it was fun to get fucked by my bf. However, going to the hotel wasn’t an option all the time because neither of us were working and we were in college. We could hire a room only after we have saved enough from our pocket-money. Unfortunately, his need to fuck his woman couldn’t always wait for such long and the only respite, if it could at all be so called, was to kiss and let him feel me by slipping his hand under the fabric inside the dark theatre halls of flopped movies. Clearly a man who has a willing woman with him, won't be satisfied with this.

The help arrived in the form of a friend of my bf who used to study with him. This friend of his, hereafter referred to as "A" after the initial of his first name, was from an affluent family who lived outside the city. When A came to study he could afford an apartment to himself instead of staying in the college hostel.

Long story short, A agreed to let his friend (ie my bf) use his apartment and handed him a set of spare keys. Pretty soon my bf made it a routine to take me there whenever (which was a very frequent occurence) he would get in mood to fuck his gf whether or not she wanted…she wanted it as much as he did. We used to time our visits so that we could clean up the place (and ourselves because my bf could make it very very messy when he would spray) and leave before A would return home. This arrangement worked fine with all three of us.

While my bf concentrated on breeding his woman (well, not literally but simulating the same except with a condom on, which would be taken off just before he would start firing those white jets all over my face or wherever it caught his fancy), familiarity also started breeding contempt, as the old saying went. I guess both my bf and I kept getting bolder and more comfortable at A's apartment and often we wouldn’t bother to lock the bedroom door from inside, knowing that A won’t be back so early.

It was one of those afternoons when my bf stopped by at my college during a reccess. He expressed his need to have the companionship of his woman very urgently and that he just couldn't wait (that was his standard approach, 'just can't wait; need you right now'). I was promptly kidnapped from my college, much to the giggle of my friends who probably understood that he got into an unstoppable mood to bring his seeds forth to this world and spread them thick on his woman. It’s a different thing that his woman was more than happy to comply.

He took me to A’s apartment and before I knew it I found myself opened and spread out on the bed without a single thread on me. Didnt take him time either to shed al his threads, I wonder how a man could undress so fast. The next thing I knew was my bf struggling to push my thighs open and squeeze in his narrow waist and hips between my legs trying to align his masculinity with my opening to start feeding his woman where it mattered to her the most. I felt his stem enter inside me and the pleasure made me open my legs wider. Now I lost track of time in the intense sensation of feeling his entire length move rapidly and endlessly in and out of me and then through the corner of my eyes I noticed A, who apparently returned earlier than he normally did, found the bedroom door open, which we forgot to lock in our need to establish copulation, most likely to hav heard my bf and me making loud noises (my bf could get very noisy) and observe intently his friend fucking the gf silly with the gf’s legs flying out in a wide V across the sides of her bf. I cried out in embarrassment. My bf realized something was wrong and pulled himself out from inside me. He noticed A observing us. Both the friends gave a knowing smile to each other. A wished my bf all the best and left the room. My bf locked the bedroom door before returning to re-establish the joint between our bodies which he had to painfully pull out earlier.

The interruption helped him prolong the act of pleasuring himself (and me). After he completed his act (with a really big flourish, and I mean 'big') and I managed to clean myself of the big globs and strings of his white, slimy sperms that he had smeared all over my belly and torso. We came out of the room. I was feeling embarrassed to face A but my bf was cool about it. A just smiled and said that I looked beautiful. We left that day.

This incident however didn’t deter my bf to take me there again and again, just that we ensured that we locked the door each time. About about a month later my bf admitted kind of sheepishly that A has expressed his desire to copulate with me. He said that A told him that A would be perfectly fine even if I said no to the proposal but that A was hoping I would consider. Apparently my bf was cool with the idea to have his gf allow A push his masculinity inside her.

It wasn't something I was looking forward to and took me some more time to think through and be persistently persuaded by my bf to share me with A. I agreed on the condition that my bf also stays and participated in the coitus along with A. On the designated day I had myself undressed by my bf while A looked on before he took his dress off and join us, the couple.

It was my first threesome in my life. It was a new experience for all three of us and we had to manoeuvre ourselves like gymnasts, given our lack of experience, to make coitus happen simultaneously by both the men with the only woman. It was fun, it was thrilling, it was pleasurable and I was flooded all over my face and belly by the ample production of semen from two young, virile and energetic men.

It opened yet another door in my life and although not frequently but still we included A in our act of providing pleasure to each other mutually, sometimes individually but in presence of my bf, or at other times the two men sandwiching me in between them or assuming the spitroast position.

inNC
Experienced

Re: Bf breeding gf; familiarity breeding contempt

Unread post by inNC » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:03 pm

I'd like to here more & see you
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

Shefaali_India
Virgin

Unread post by Shefaali_India » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:52 am

inNC wrote:I'd like to here more & see you
Thank you for the compliment...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:15 am

Good start. Let's see more chapters. Add some more detail to the description of the sex.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.