sissy cuckold club

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:59 pm

Hey Tommi... interesting story you got there! You would have many fans with your great build up; The situation with Elena and BC is superhot.

Pardon me, but I gotta ask... its taking an awfully long time for you to tell your story. First starts two years ago,... and then you take a hiatus..

Then you return in June; and up till now, your story is still building up...on and on ... without getting to your core expriences... You always put tiny bits, then push to the next time. The delay is kind of killing the curiosity;; excessive delay does not heighten interest, but rather makes your reader lose momentum and interest,

Sorry.. I think its taking way too long, and it would be nice if you actually got to some of your key experiences, which , as you say, was your lifestyle with Roxanne (God rest her soul) ;; so that we can share in your experiences, instead of waiting for months or years to finally get into your story.

Anyway... I hope all is good on your side

Are you currently in a femdom cuckolding relationship?

Tommi77 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:48 pm
As we headed for our breakfast meeting with BC and Elena, I was excited to think of seeing my wife touched, fondled, nuzzled, and “trained” by this impressive man. I was also thinking I might still have a chance for some sort of intimate play with the gorgeous Elena. At breakfast, she nicely but firmly disabused me of any such notion. I’d dared to place my hand on her thigh at the breakfast table, as we all laughed together over a pitcher of Momosas. I was seated right next to her; my wife and BC were across the table, and wouldn’t see my hand. They were looking into each other’s eyes and Rox was touching his forearm frequently while they conversed and laughed. So I made my “move.” Elena immediately removed my hand forcefully placing it back in my lap, looked at me with bemusement, it seemed, and told me “that’s a no-no.” I was embarrassed and resolved not to try anything again with BC’s gorgeous wife. Luckily, neither Rox nor BC noticed, so engaged were they with the other. Except for my dumb move, we all obviously hitting it off, and I felt good about that …

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:12 pm

been hoping to see some more cuckold posts here :D

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:57 am

a big thank you to Brad for providing the forum, & to those who have contributed.

i just found this thread a few days ago & read the whole 13 pages. i am amazed with how much written here mirrors me.

unfortunately, it would take me forever to add my thoughts, & experiences, while typing one finger at a time. even now, in my 70s, while walking through a dept. store, i see women's clothing & wonder how it would look on me.

i do wear panties, most days, & i tried thigh-highs but couldn't keep them from sliding down. i, also, love being a sub to a dom male. i love to please, & serve, women. unfortunately, i rarely get the chance.

i look forward to reading more about the sissy LS. right now, my nipples are so hard they hurt.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:06 am

I always loved my first wife's boytoy slapping my face and twisting my arm in front of aroused first wife and his demonstrating judo holds in front of my impressed sons

Texmex69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Texmex69 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:05 pm

I hope to see some more pictures here.

Kscuck2023
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kscuck2023 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:19 am

I very much enjoy the company of a dominate man both in person and online. It’s hard to explain but talking and or being with them makes me feel comfortable and reinforces to me what I am and what my place is.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:28 pm

Kscuck2023 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:19 am
I very much enjoy the company of a dominate man both in person and online. It’s hard to explain but talking and or being with them makes me feel comfortable and reinforces to me what I am and what my place is.
I agree .. in my experience, there is a calmness and comfort I see overtake a cuckold as he submits and willingly offers his wife to my dominance. It is an unspoken reaction that so many that have never been cuckolded do not understand… and will never understand until they experience it themselves as a cuckold.

While some have questioned the ease in which a husband is so easily seduced into being cuckolded, a lot of it is because of the calmness and comfort he realizes when in the presence of a dominant man. The extremely high sexual reactions he experiences as he surrenders his wife to an Alpha BF leads to these feelings.. and is a reason it becomes so addicting.

Just sayin….

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:48 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:28 pm
Kscuck2023 wrote:
I agree .. in my experience, there is a calmness and comfort I see overtake a cuckold as he submits and willingly offers his wife to my dominance. It is an unspoken reaction that so many that have never been cuckolded do not understand… and will never understand until they experience it themselves as a cuckold.

While some have questioned the ease in which a husband is so easily seduced into being cuckolded, a lot of it is because of the calmness and comfort he realizes when in the presence of a dominant man. The extremely high sexual reactions he experiences as he surrenders his wife to an Alpha BF leads to these feelings.. and is a reason it becomes so addicting.

Just sayin….

Brad
Agree, this LS works so well because all involved parts are fully satisfied, including the cuck.
It's not for everyone, but for them is the ideal setting.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:28 pm
Kscuck2023 wrote:

Just sayin….

Brad
Thank You Sir Brad

And as a deeply submissive wannabe in love with my Wife,
maybe also the sheer joy of watching the level of satisfaction She experiences at the hands (and cock!) of a Real Man as Her devoted sub-husband is wathcing and by the way he looks at Her demonstrating how much he shares Her joy?

Sincerely
elina

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:13 am

I agree with Brad. I was a bit surprised that I surrendered my elderly wife to our hung Black neighbor without a peep. I knew that my impotent inchworm never could compete with his huge cock so I accepted that I was a cuck.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:37 am

I have a strong sense that if I had spent even a little time with Brad that he would’ve known that he could’ve appropriated my wife and that I would have meekly submitted to his will. His knowledge of the cucky mindset is uncanny.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:04 am

A question for Brad. How would you go about getting me to surrender my wife to you? I know you always want the hubby’s permission. How do you go about getting him to come around?

MallardStreet-3
Prepubescent

Unread post by MallardStreet-3 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:47 am

My wife and I went out to eat at a bar last night and the bartender referred to us both as ladies and maam’ed us throughout the evening and what was striking about it is how we both just took it in and rolled with it. I’m feminized and want men and I want her to be satisfied by one too. I began taking hormones last year and my body is changing and I love it. That said, it’s not easy either. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Thank you! Jaime

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:10 am

MallardStreet-3 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:47 am
My wife and I went out to eat at a bar last night and the bartender referred to us both as ladies and maam’ed us throughout the evening and what was striking about it is how we both just took it in and rolled with it. I’m feminized and want men and I want her to be satisfied by one too. I began taking hormones last year and my body is changing and I love it. That said, it’s not easy either. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Thank you! Jaime
Welcome Jaime! That's wonderful that you were able to enjoy the experience like that! Please come back and tell us more....

MallardStreet-3
Prepubescent

Unread post by MallardStreet-3 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:10 am
MallardStreet-3 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:47 am
Welcome Jaime! That's wonderful that you were able to enjoy the experience like that! Please come back and tell us more....

Thank you for asking, I appreciate it! I have been married for almost 18 years. She has an executive job. I am a kindergarten teacher. We have separate sex lives, and we don’t really share. I think if either of us found someone we love, then we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, but I think we’d be happy for each other. Until then, though, life is kind of rolling along. We’ve had this arrangement as far as sex for about half our marriage, but it’s only been about two years since I’ve come out as trans. She’s been very supportive. She has dropped me off and picked me up in dates and the rare sleepovers I’ve had with men. I’m on hormones. I love that I have breasts and a thicker butt. I love how hormones change my body and make me feel more feminized on the inside too. If I could I’d have surgery but I feel like I’m my late 40s, I don’t know. Anyway, sometimes we go on little outings like clothes shopping and then we put on a little fashion show for each other to see what looks cute and what a guy might like. It’s not the life we imagined, but since I made these changes, I’ve quit drinking and have just lived a much healthier lifestyle. I met a man at the train station a few weeks ago and we went out on a little coffee date last weekend, and then we got in his car and I gave him a blowjob, and I’m seeing him again next weekend and he is all I can think about. We’ll, that’s my story!