sissy cuckold club

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mypopsocks66
Virgin

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by Mypopsocks66 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:18 am

Hi Brad,

I would also like to join your sissy club please. I like to feel very feminine and sissy and crossdress every day at home. My wife hasn’t cuckolded me but it is something I would like. In reading the forum I have grown to feel attracted to bulls and am sure would enjoy being submissive to one,

Mypopsocks66
Virgin

Unread post by Mypopsocks66 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:19 am

Hi Brad,

I would also like to join your sissy club please. I like to feel very feminine and sissy and crossdress every day at home. My wife hasn’t cuckolded me but it is something I would like. In reading the forum I have grown to feel attracted to bulls and am sure would enjoy being submissive to one.

SoBayCuck
Virgin

Unread post by SoBayCuck » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:14 pm

The deeper I dive into the cuckold lifestyle the more being submissive and feminine excites me. Sadly I haven’t the body for it. Muscular strong guy, hairy chest... if I were petite I could totally envision going down the sissy path. I’ve become more and more attracted to cock and am not really sure anymore if I would prefer to watch my wife get fucked or get fucked myself by a dominant bull. I think the latter fantasy is occurring more often than not.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:32 pm

I’d love to meet other Chasity cuck couples in ky.

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:32 pm

I’d love to meet other Chasity cuck couples in ky.

Thomascucky

Unread post by Thomascucky » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:57 pm

Could you p.m. me brad i can't seem to find where to p.m. you x

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:25 pm

That's because new members aren't allowed to PM until they have made 5 posts.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:17 pm

thomas,

I will watch for your pm once you are set up properly.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:45 pm

Hi Brad, I’m an experienced sissy hubby and cuckold, with many true tales to tell. I’m passable, or very nearly so, except for voice. I just joined this site today, saw your “sissy club,” and knew I belonged here. Thank you for providing this opportunity! Tommi

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:08 pm

Welcome to the forum Tommi77.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:59 am

Tommi77 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:45 pm
Hi Brad, I’m an experienced sissy hubby and cuckold, with many true tales to tell. I’m passable, or very nearly so, except for voice. I just joined this site today, saw your “sissy club,” and knew I belonged here. Thank you for providing this opportunity! Tommi
tommi,

PM sent.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:32 pm

Thank you,“Armyguy” for the welcome!

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:59 pm

Thank you, Brad ... Sir ... for the PM, directing me to tell you something about myself. I’m happy to do so on this public forum, believing you would approve. It’s a long story with much to tell, so I’ll do better if I break it down into many segments. Of course, I will answer any specific questions you might pose at any time. I was a slender - thin - boy and teenager, very shy, especially around girls, who I found it difficult to even speak to. I loved to read, much preferring that to working on cars, for example. I’ve never been mechanically inclined. My first crossdressing experience was probably around age 9 or 10, when I tried on a pair of my older sister’s pantyhose hanging in the bathroom. I hadn’t thought of it before, but the impulse occurred and I acted on it. Loved the smooth feel, but didn’t do that particular thing again. The summer before my freshman year of HS. I moved from my upstairs bedroom to a basement bedroom ... my elder sister was off to college. In putting away my clothes downstairs I opened one dresser drawer which was not empty ... before me was a vintage style women’s girdle. It was like I was entranced, and this I think the true beginning of my long journey towards feminization. Within minutes I’d removed my clothes and was wearing the girdle, which felt tight - and oh so right! even on skinny me.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:37 pm

... I found myself wearing this girdle to bed nearly every night that summer, and several times to school. I felt ashamed but excited. I masturbated every night, pulling the girdle down just enough, thinking of wearing other girl stuff. Soon, my fantasies included some of the hot H.S. girls watching me stroke, and they were chanting “panties, pantyboy” as I reached climax. I was able to wash my girdle frequently, because I was often home alone for a few hours. No one found out. Of course, I was feeling conflicted about my strange desires, and a transfer to a new school caused me to decide to give up the girdle-wearing ... I tried to straighten myself out, was a decent basketball player, etc., but was still super-shy around girls. I had good features, and girls were interested, but it was like I was frozen. Still a virgin at 17, a good-looking, somewhat “ wild girl” took an interest in me, and was aggressive enough to ensure I lost my virginity before graduation. I was happy, but was stunned one night together when she remarked that “Bob Smith” - popular high school jock, with lots of girlfriends - had expressed surprise when he learned she was dating me, saying, in reference to me: “I always assumed he was a PANTY-WAIST!” I was shocked, pretended to laugh it off ... but that remark has stayed with me ... always. How could he know? And exactly what was a panty-waist?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:45 am

Panty waist is an old term I haven’t heard for a long time.. you are dating yourself !! Lol !! It used to mean pretty much who you would call a sissy today. A submissive type that probably never had a girl friend in school.. not aggressive.. and stood in the shadows. A good description of who you were at the time.

Continue with your “bio”.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:51 pm

Yes Sir: It was an odd term even way back, in H.S. - I’m mid- fifties age- wise, by, the way. A few years later I was outright called a “ sissy” by a co- worker at a summer lumberyard job (I had one of the “ soft” jobs.) of course, I didn’t do anything, or say anything ... just kind of burned with shame.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:01 pm

Anyway, back to my first and only H.S. girlfriend, we ended up getting married shortly, after graduation ... she proposed, which I understand is unusual. I ( temporarily) abandoned any cross- dressing, and enlisted in the Navy. Very soon I was assigned to a Fast Frigate (FF) and for on a six-month cruise to the South Pacific - 7th Fleet. I left my young wife home in San Diego, in a decent apartment near her place of work, an insurance agency. I felt good that I’d introduced her to a couple guys who had become friends in Boot Camp ( Great Lakes), stationed in S.D., but not being sent overseas. At least she had some friends, I thought.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Of course, I wrote to my wife frequently during my “WestPAC” cruise, and received occasional letters in return. She mentioned that my buddies Barry and Ben (altered from actual names) were keeping her her cheered-up when she felt lonesome, so that was good. Finally, my ship returned to home port (S.D.). My wife was waiting, and our reunion was good ... we made love, my not-short but very slender (like me) penis eager for her. About day three, during sex and after much wine, my wife told me she had something naughty to tell me, did I want to hear It? Obviously I said “yes” and then she told me Barry had been more than a mere friend during my absence - they had slept together on multiple occasions ... and then told me my other friend, Ben, would be over shortly for a visit, and to help explain. I was shocked, caught short, but did not object to anything. We got dressed, and I’ll admit I was sort of anxious to see my friend Ben again. My wife refilled my large wine glass and we waited for Him to arrive ...

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:56 pm

Within a few weeks both Ben and Barry were sent overseas; I never did get to see Barry again, and the whole subject was dropped. My wife and I were both OK. I completed my enlistment headed off to college with my young, sexy wife. I felt stable as we adjusted to a new life ... until one afternoon when I was doing our laundry at the apartment complex, and noticed the dryer contained one item, dry, obviously overlooked by the previous user of the coin-operated machine. As I was ready to load my wet clothes, I found and removed the item: a pair of very sexy, lacy, black panties! I went right back to thinking of my H.S girdle! The black panties were even more exciting! I hesitated for a second or two, then stuffed them in my pants pocket - not the basket in the corner intended for stray items. OMG, I really wanted those panties for myself!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:18 pm

tommi,

Did it excite you when your wife told you about having sex with Barry and Ben while you were on you cruise ?? Did you think about it afterwards or did it feel normal as you were not there for her ??

The black panties brought back the emotions you felt from wearing the girdle in high school. So many sexual patterns are formed from that period in your life as your were exploring your desires .. and surface again at some point later. Many cuckolds and sissies can think back and realize their first experiences made them who they are today. You will hear many in the forum with similar stories.

Continue with your bio...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Yes Sir, after the initial surprise, shock wore off - maybe an hour or two - I did feel strangely excited. My wife, Barry and Ben acted like it was all quite normal, no big deal, so I was kind of led to think the same. Exciting, yes, but I knew it wasn’t quite normal - and I remembered that word (“pantywaist”), and remembered thinking maybe I really was a pantywaist. I didn’t yell or threaten anyone or anything, I just went along with things, yes, like a panty-waist/sissy I guess. I remained friends with both Barry and Ben, so I guess that says something.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:01 pm

Sir: So now I’m jumping ahead to where, in college now, I found and kept a pair of black, lacy, panties. I hid these from my wife and crossdressed secretly in our apartment on campus. My wife worked a part-time office job with the college, and also part-time as a bartender at a popular bar & grill/sports bar, so she was gone frequently in the evenings. I was getting pretty much 4.0 grades, while also enjoying the panties more frequently ... such a strong desire to wear them! Slipping them on always felt very right, yet oh-so wrong. Liberating yet shameful.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:06 pm

tommi,

Go on....

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 pm

Yes, Sir. Besides the black panties, I was again drawn towards pantyhose, which my wife often left hanging in the bathroom. So now my at least weekly crossdressing sessions involved panties and hose! The progression excited me even more than the smooth feel on my legs and crotch.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Sat May 01, 2021 4:44 pm

But all this pertained to my first marriage, my first wife. She had proved a natural hot wife, and made me a cuckold. Sadly, this marriage ended 3-4 years later, for reasons unrelated to kink, or cuckolding. My crossdressing had remained undiscovered. I was single again, in my late 20’s, with a law degree ... (and, yes,those black panties I’d found in the dryer, years before.) I’d dated hardly at all since the divorce, but I was less shy with women now. Within a few years I was to meet my second wife, “Roxanne.” It was under her authority, primarily, that I would become, over time, a proper, fully aware, fully humbled cuckold ... a classic sissy cuckold. It’s been a lengthy journey, and I’ve indeed found that, like they say, “there’s no going back.”