sissy cuckold club

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Tommi77
Virgin

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by Tommi77 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:34 pm

... before I met Roxanne, I did some dating and had normal sexual relations with a handful of women, all attractive. Only the last is relevant to my account. Hot, sexy Nayla. We became serious for a time, though I always felt I was over my head with her, sexually and otherwise. The relationship ended abruptly one day; we were out in San Diego, Oldtown area, and drinking Margaritas ... lots of Margaritas. There was a table of Australian Naval Officers, in uniform, at the next table that we’re eying my Nayla, and she was definitely looking back and smiling at them, and then began conversing with the Australians ... sexually-charged, from what I could hear (I had a Mariachi band in my ear.) when Nayla moved her chair over to join them, without asking or even looking at me, I felt embarrassed and excused myself to go to the men’s room. I had a drink at the inside bar to steady myself, then returned to the tables, trying to feel confident ... but one guy had his hand on Nayla’s thigh, and they were all laughing like old friends. As I approached Nayla saw me, excused herself, grabbed her purse, and intercepted me. Good, I thought, the naughty fun’s over, and she’s ready to go home with me. Instead, she pulled me aside so our back was turned to the Australians, then reached into her purse, handing me a large purple vibrator. As I accepted it, holding in my hand, she leaned in and whispered “Here you go, I won’t be needing this anymore, but you should try ... then she gave me her sexiest voice, which absolutely melted me: “It’s ok sweetie if a girl puts in your ass! Bye, bye, pretty one ...” She executed a quick twirl, then headed back to the grinning Australians. I quickly put the vibrator under my shirt to hide it, paid the bill, then drove home, with her words ringing in my ears ... this had come out of nowhere, I’d acted my most manly around her, and out of the blue this happens? I was almost shaking as I drove, and another word, from long ago, got stuck in my head: “Pantywaist!” She must have sensed it somehow, though I didn’t think it was a fair assumption. I got home and got drunk, alone.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun May 02, 2021 11:11 pm

Good boy.. continue..

Is anyone else following tommi’s bio ?? He deserves a compliment for opening his deepest urges and desires.

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon May 03, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Mon May 03, 2021 12:45 am

I am, it's interesting to read from people who see life from a totally different standpoint than mine.
There would not be any Bull without a cuck so we complement each other.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon May 03, 2021 12:51 am

Tommi77 wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:34 pm
... before I met Roxanne, I did some dating and had normal sexual relations with a handful of women, all attractive. Only the last is relevant to my account. Hot, sexy Nayla. We became serious for a time, though I always felt I was over my head with her, sexually and otherwise. The relationship ended abruptly one day; we were out in San Diego, Oldtown area, and drinking Margaritas ... lots of Margaritas. There was a table of Australian Naval Officers, in uniform, at the next table that we’re eying my Nayla, and she was definitely looking back and smiling at them, and then began conversing with the Australians ... sexually-charged, from what I could hear (I had a Mariachi band in my ear.) when Nayla moved her chair over to join them, without asking or even looking at me, I felt embarrassed and excused myself to go to the men’s room. I had a drink at the inside bar to steady myself, then returned to the tables, trying to feel confident ... but one guy had his hand on Nayla’s thigh, and they were all laughing like old friends. As I approached Nayla saw me, excused herself, grabbed her purse, and intercepted me. Good, I thought, the naughty fun’s over, and she’s ready to go home with me. Instead, she pulled me aside so our back was turned to the Australians, then reached into her purse, handing me a large purple vibrator. As I accepted it, holding in my hand, she leaned in and whispered “Here you go, I won’t be needing this anymore, but you should try ... then she gave me her sexiest voice, which absolutely melted me: “It’s ok sweetie if a girl puts in your ass! Bye, bye, pretty one ...” She executed a quick twirl, then headed back to the grinning Australians. I quickly put the vibrator under my shirt to hide it, paid the bill, then drove home, with her words ringing in my ears ... this had come out of nowhere, I’d acted my most manly around her, and out of the blue this happens? I was almost shaking as I drove, and another word, from long ago, got stuck in my head: “Pantywaist!” She must have sensed it somehow, though I didn’t think it was a fair assumption. I got home and got drunk, alone.
Thanks for baring your soul to us. I feel your pain.

Tom NC
Trainable

Unread post by Tom NC » Wed May 05, 2021 2:50 am

Tell us how you met Roxanne and how she turned your life around to who you are today!

Tom

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed May 05, 2021 3:11 am

Marco wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:45 am
I am, it's interesting to read from people who see life from a totally different standpoint than mine.
There would not be any Bull without a cuck so we complement each other.
Well said.. and often underemphasized when a cuckold is having trouble realizing his value in a hot wife situation. The feeling of being left out is often mentioned, when in reality he is a big part of what excites his hot wife and her BF.

I, personally have no interest in sex with a single woman as it does not have the sensual physiological factor of taking a cuckolds wife.. and I have no interest in sex with a cheating wife as it also lacks the same factor. The ultimate sex to me is the seduction of a couple.. a hot wife and a cuckold. Their participation together has a much deeper sensual psychological reaction of seducing both for different reasons.. enhancing the relationship on many different levels.

So, while I might be dominating towards the cuckold while at the same time, sexual towards his wife, I am experiencing the widest scope of sexual pleasure. This is why I have said repeatedly that I respect the cuckold for what he brings to this lifestyle, and, even though his enjoyment and participation in the lifestyle might seem confusing to some, he is enjoying it in a different way.

Marco summed it up perfectly.. “There would not be any Bull without a cuck so we complement each other”.

Just saying...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Fri May 07, 2021 6:03 am

"the cuckold for what he brings to this lifestyle, and, even though his enjoyment and participation in the lifestyle might seem confusing to some, he is enjoying it in a different way."
This is the reason why this scenario works: event though, just like you, I find difficult to understand how the cuck can like this, this is what the three involved parts crave and fully enjoy.
Dominating the cuck and the wife turn us on as much as them so, as long as a Bull meets a cuck couple, this is not going to stop, no reason to since that's what we ultimately look for.
Brad I guess we share something more: exaggerating a little bit just to give an idea, I am much less excited by a very beautiful 30 something single conservative woman than I am from a 40 something married slut, with kids and a public position, who will submit to me and even more if her hubby is a cuck.
It works the same for you, doesn't it?
Mental excitement, for me, works much more than visual features.
I like large breasts and a solid ass because it contributes to me seeing the woman as a dirty body to fuck.
I do have feelings but I am able to control them very well when it comes to just fooling around.

This thread is interesting as it always is when I deal with people that think, act, behave differently from what I am used to in this field.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon May 10, 2021 12:02 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 3:11 am
I, personally have no interest in sex with a single woman as it does not have the sensual physiological factor of taking a cuckolds wife.. and I have no interest in sex with a cheating wife as it also lacks the same factor. The ultimate sex to me is the seduction of a couple.. a hot wife and a cuckold. Their participation together has a much deeper sensual psychological reaction of seducing both for different reasons.. enhancing the relationship on many different levels.

I really, really REALLY want to fuck somebody's wife. I don't care if he's there or not. I have no interest in any direct interaction. But he MUST know and consent. He has to know that when she (or they) come to me, she's gonna get fucked. He can watch. He can go to another room. He can drop her off and go home. I don't care.

She has to be super, killer hot, like only two or three here are. Centerfold type, the kind most guys can only dream of. And he has to give her to me openly and willingly. I'm not interested in dominating him, or her in any other way. Just to have him give her to me knowing what will happen

Only problem with any of that is I'm no good at it and would never be considered by any couples I'd be interested in.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon May 10, 2021 12:16 pm

Marco wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 6:03 am
"the cuckold for what he brings to this lifestyle, and, even though his enjoyment and participation in the lifestyle might seem confusing to some, he is enjoying it in a different way."
This is the reason why this scenario works: event though, just like you, I find difficult to understand how the cuck can like this, this is what the three involved parts crave and fully enjoy.
Dominating the cuck and the wife turn us on as much as them so, as long as a Bull meets a cuck couple, this is not going to stop, no reason to since that's what we ultimately look for.
Brad I guess we share something more: exaggerating a little bit just to give an idea, I am much less excited by a very beautiful 30 something single conservative woman than I am from a 40 something married slut, with kids and a public position, who will submit to me and even more if her hubby is a cuck.
I like large breasts and a solid ass because it contributes to me seeing the woman as a dirty body to fuck.
I do have feelings but I am able to control them very well when it comes to just fooling around.

This thread is interesting as it always is when I deal with people that think, act, behave differently from what I am used to in this field.
Marco,

Yes, it does work the same with me !! The hottest part is that a woman with all the assets and responsibility, as well as a respected place in society as you had suggested, can become an uncontrollable sexual animal in private.. with a husband that will submit to her desires. This is what makes a BF tick !!!

Just saying...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Mon May 10, 2021 1:15 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 12:16 pm
Marco wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 6:03 am

Marco,

Yes, it does work the same with me !! The hottest part is that a woman with all the assets and responsibility, as well as a respected place in society as you had suggested, can become an uncontrollable sexual animal in private.. with a husband that will submit to her desires. This is what makes a BF tick !!!

Just saying...

Brad
That's EXACTLY what I feel, Scenarios such as using the married lady in her office have been present in my mind since when I was in high school and it took me over a decade to realize nothing was wrong with me.
In facts these thoughts have been much more frequent in my forties.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Thu May 13, 2021 9:49 am

Hi, Brad. I promised myself that I wouldn’t join this thread because I’m not a sissy cuckold but was afraid I might recognize myself here. Well, my curiosity got the better of me and I will confess that there are kindred spirits here. Maybe I can just keep this a guilty fantasy. You have lots of experience with cucks. What do you think?

GingerAnn
Virgin

Unread post by GingerAnn » Thu May 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Hi Brad, I have always enjoyed your points of view on posts made by fellow members of OHW’s. We started out a few years ago in the “Lifestyle”, primarily looking for MFM but I then confessed to my Wife I had Sub Cuck Sissy and Bi desires. She was extremely understanding and we began to work on our new relationship that has led us to an FLR dynamic. The real genesis of this came when She invited a Friend from a lifestyle website we found to meet us while on vacation. It was an epiphany for Her as he was longer and much thicker than I.already in chastity, I was tied to a chair and made to watch them enjoy a few hours of carnal bliss. We then went to the beach together and after some adult beverages and the sun took affect they wanted to go back and enjoy each other again. I was told to come back in a half hour and I did, finding my Hotwife riding his thick cock on the living room floor. I was told to lick Her Beautiful Pussy as he pumped in and out of Her. When he came in Her again She laid on top of him I less ordered to clean Her and then take him in my mouth and clean him also. They hugged and kissed and he went and showered. He dressed came out to leave grabbed Her, one hand with his hand full of Her tanned Ass and kissed Her deeply again. He thanked me for being an obedient Cuck and said goodbye. After that encounter my Cuckoldress Goddess Hotwife never really desired my cock again and after 3 years of chastity it’s no bigger than a glorified Clitty!! That is where our FLR started and I’m hoping to be part of you’re sissy cuckold club.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri May 14, 2021 2:29 pm

Next time you go to a store, buy a box of panty shields to wear.

Not her.

You.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Fri May 14, 2021 4:38 pm

With apologies to Brad and everyone for the long interruption, my true recollections of my journey from husband to cuckold to sissy cuckold hubby will continue now. I was in my early thirties when I met Roxanne. I had dated some, and also continued to crossdress periodically, but never venturing out. I was embarrassed by my habit but couldn’t seem to stop. I only had a few pairs of panties, a bra, garterbelt ( of course!) and stockings, and a sexy Chemise. I shaved my legs once and loved how great the stockings felt, and looked, over my smooth legs. I wanted to keep shaving, but guilt and fear led to abandon the razor at that time. I came across the great French erotic novel “Story of O” and loved it. “O” is about a beautiful young woman with submissive desires, who at the direction of her lover, submits to intensive BDSM training at the hands of others. She is branded, made to dress provocatively, and used sexually by both men and women. This pleases her lover, and to a large extent, O as well. This book was written by a woman, and had a profound and permanent effect on my psyche, though I didn’t realize this until later. I loved the language of submission, leather collars and cuffs, and sexual protocols and rituals. For awhile, I made myself imagine that I could be like one of the male dominants depicted in the book. But I was fooling myself; soon enough, I accepted the truth: the book excited me because I was, subconsciously at first, envisioning myself in the female, submissive role. In other words, I wanted to be O.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Fri May 14, 2021 5:03 pm

I met Roxanne through a friend at work. She was recently divorced, a good-looking, long-legged red-head, with a truly world- class ass ... just perfectly shaped. Concealing all my kinky inclinations, we hit it off right away and were married within a year. One night, a few months into the marriage, after plentiful cocktails, I couldn’t resist taking the conversation into dangerous waters - I told her about my fascination with THE STORY OF O novel, and remarked that she - my wife - would look good in a leather collar, and might benefit from the occasional spanking, etc. Yes, I was lying to her, but still to myself at that point ... life would be so much if I could somehow satisfy my taste for kink in a masculine, domineering role. Wonderfully, Roxanne practically swooned at this talk - really got her hot, and we had good sex. Over the next months and years we invested in a good assortment of BDSM paraphernalia, including that leather collar. I did my best to be a convincing dominant ... but truly I was becoming more and more aroused by the idea of ME wearing the collar ...

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Fri May 14, 2021 5:41 pm

... by now now I was secretly feasting on a good regimen of Femdom porn, much of which involved the male sub wearing not only a collar for his Mistress, but panties as well. Work-related pressures seemed to fuel my submissive desires, and I succumbed to temptation 2-3 times, meeting with a Pro Domme who put me in panties and a bra, paddled my ass, then had me jack-off on her shiny black thigh-boots. And she always had me lick my cum off her boots, signaling the end of the session. God, I loved this! Yet I’m not proud of what were, in truth, a series of infidelities on my part. To my slight credit, I suppose, I’d tried a handful of times to suggest that I might like playing the submissive role, “just for a change.” No matter how playfully, or even jokingly, I tried to broach the topic with my gorgeous wife, her reaction was one of disgust, or almost so. So I decided truth was not an option, and things carried on for another couple years or so. Then one day, driving home from across the state, I stopped at an adult bookstore on impulse — it wasn’t my home town, so what the hell. I removed my tie and went in, marveling as always at all the raw sexuality on display. Refreshing. I bought a copy of ODYSSEY magazine — a Swinger’s/anything goes contact magazine, which featured ads, and sometimes photos, of real people wanting to meet with other persons. An idea formed in my mind: I would advertise for a couple, or single dominant-types, to assist with my “training” of my beautiful wife.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:09 pm

As my Roxanne had already posed for me in her collar, and fetish attire, I quickly submitted an ad to ODYSSEY MAGAZINE. The picture revealed my wife’s sexy body, but (barely) concealed her face. So I posted the ad to see without her knowledge. If an intriguing response was received, I’d bring it to her attention at the right moment ... half drunk and in bed with me. This is precisely what occurred, because I did get a worthy response, quite quickly (by the standards of the pre-internet age.). I’d checked our P.O. Box and found a several page letter written, in excellent cursive, from a “BC.” A photo dropped out of the envelope with a photo of a VERY attractive couple — BC and his scorchingly-hot wife. The letter was urbane yet provocative - he complimented my wife most thoroughly and sensuously, and stated he was very aware of the STORY OF O and would be lighted to advance my wife’s training, also remarking he was confident he’d help me reach my “potential” as well. This somewhat cryptic remark intrigued me ... I’d portrayed myself in the ad as a dominant, although seeking assistance from an expert. Did BC already suspect my weakness somehow? Anyway, I soon shared the letter, and my ad, with my wife. I remember her saying “OMG, is that a real picture, is he really that handsome?” Roxanne was hesitant, but agreed to his proposal that we should meet for a weekend soon. The fact that his wife would attend was reassuring to Roxanne - and fine with me! We lived on opposite coasts, but a meeting was set ... BC was quite forceful in getting a firm commitment to meet in Las Vegas in a month ... “No pressure or expectations, just fun.”

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun May 16, 2021 2:12 am

demale wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 9:49 am
Hi, Brad. I promised myself that I wouldn’t join this thread because I’m not a sissy cuckold but was afraid I might recognize myself here. Well, my curiosity got the better of me and I will confess that there are kindred spirits here. Maybe I can just keep this a guilty fantasy. You have lots of experience with cucks. What do you think?
demale,

Many have the same curiosity but not the courage to admit it openly here. Guilty fantasies however will eventually lead some, such as yourself, to finally post. It is a way to begin discussing your fantasies with those who understand when you have no one else to talk this personally with. You obviously have questions about your thoughts.

My thoughts ?? Can you keep this as a guilty fantasy ?? No, it will be on your mind more and more. These fantasies will not go away.. they will grow. How long have you had this fantasy ??

Do you want to discuss this further here.. open to other’s thoughts ?? or by PM ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun May 16, 2021 4:52 am

Many thanks, Brad. Am happy to have an open conversation here so that others can weigh in. I’ve had sissy fantasies since I was a young teen, trying on my aunt’s bra and panties. The cuckold fantasies came a few years later when I encouraged my girlfriend, now my wife, to show my best friend how well she kissed. I found myself getting hard watching them. As far as I know it stopped there but I wanted it to continue. Also wanted to ask, how often does your approach with potential cuckolds work? You appear to be quite skilled. I’m guessing you’d have no problem taking my wife away from me, would you?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun May 16, 2021 8:06 am

demale,

I don’t know you or your wife, but from I know of you so far.. No, I would not have a problem.

Go on...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Sun May 16, 2021 12:57 pm

As our weekend adventure grew near, I could tell my wife Roxanne was both nervous and excited. So was I. What we talked about and envisioned was getting to know them, and BC would restrain Roxanne and tease and “punish” her ... no real pain or anything, it was primarily the restraint part that excited us all. We all kind of understood there was to be no swapping partners for actual sex. BC had specified that my wife should pack her collar and cuffs and all her sexiest lingerie, because he would want her to model for our enjoyment, adding that his wife would enjoy doing the same. Thus, on the day before our flight, I greatly enjoyed watching my wife carefully packing her suitcase with everything requested ... black garter belt, stockings, leather bustier, waist clincher, the works. My head was spinning, though I was trying to act cool. I didn’t know exactly what was going to happen when we met, but that was probably part of my excitement. Officially, I was a dominant male taking his sub wife to a fellow dominant ... but I knew that wasn’t quite the truth.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Mon May 17, 2021 3:50 am

Brad: assuming you’re right and I won’t be able to keep this a guilty fantasy, how should I proceed. My wife has never talked about cucking me but she enjoys being a shameless cocktease with me present. What might get her to take the next step?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon May 17, 2021 7:48 am

demale wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 3:50 am
What might get her to take the next step?
There are about a thousand threads on that out there on the other parts of this site. The only thing will be her own will or desire. There is nothing you can do other than communicate.

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Mon May 17, 2021 8:03 am

That’s what I have figured. My instinct is to give the impression to her potential lovers that I will not resist being cuckolded and let them and my wife take it from there.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon May 17, 2021 7:57 pm

demale wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:03 am
That’s what I have figured. My instinct is to give the impression to her potential lovers that I will not resist being cuckolded and let them and my wife take it from there.
Your instinct is right. No resistance is a given. Looking down.. turning around and pretend you are not paying attention to them as they flirt.. making an excuse to go to the men’s room or getting fresh air.. taking a walk.. take your time.. don’t rush back. You might even say “I will leave you two alone” and walk away. Watching your wife flirting and fading in the background will always work.

Just saying...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...