bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:55 am

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Hmmm.. too bad. Don’t you miss that silky feeing ??

How is your life now ?? Do you have a gf ?? Wife ??

Are you craving the submissive feeling of sucking a cock ??

Brad

I'm an elderly rickety guy these days with a head fulla hot memories
and a prostate as big as my fist I jo 10x a week to the former
and piss 10x a day to the latter ..........thx Brad ♥
cuckeddude,

Lol !! You’re too much !! You always make my day !!

Brad

I always did ...for i never knew and could never be sure when my Bull ( Dennis )
would throw me down & take me make me beg and cry lil bitty tear let me down
spoiled my act as a clown ..........wasn't enough for him to sodomize me in front of my
titular ( tits ;-) ) wife he had to break me physically and emotionally and make me say stuff
i'd just as soon left to my pvt thoughts but he had some way of finding them out / he loved to toy
with me and i didn't mind the big lug doin me ..........those were the days my friend those were the days
It sounds like Dennis was one hell of an Alpha Bull !! And you were a hell of a cuckold !! But all things end and times move on. Keep jerking off and pissing.. it will keep you going (or Cumming) Damn cuckeddude.. now you reminded me of a joke:

My wife said the other day “I don’t know whether I am coming or going”. And I said “You must be going because when you’re cumming you look like a squirrel trying to whistle !!”

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:36 am

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

I'm an elderly rickety guy these days with a head fulla hot memories
and a prostate as big as my fist I jo 10x a week to the former
and piss 10x a day to the latter ..........thx Brad ♥
cuckeddude,

Lol !! You’re too much !! You always make my day !!

Brad

I always did ...for i never knew and could never be sure when my Bull ( Dennis )
would throw me down & take me make me beg and cry lil bitty tear let me down
spoiled my act as a clown ..........wasn't enough for him to sodomize me in front of my
titular ( tits ;-) ) wife he had to break me physically and emotionally and make me say stuff
i'd just as soon left to my pvt thoughts but he had some way of finding them out / he loved to toy
with me and i didn't mind the big lug doin me ..........those were the days my friend those were the days
It sounds like Dennis was one hell of an Alpha Bull !! And you were a hell of a cuckold !! But all things end and times move on. Keep jerking off and pissing.. it will keep you going (or Cumming) Damn cuckeddude.. now you reminded me of a joke:

My wife said the other day “I don’t know whether I am coming or going”. And I said “You must be going because when you’re cumming you look like a squirrel trying to whistle !!”

Brad

Love to see the human side of a bull like when Dennis would say to me ..Off script
and proceed to talk to me man to man not Bull to cuck

cuckedinNH
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckedinNH » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 am

It's one of my fantasies I started a feminization thread in the cuckold section with this same theme. I want to be 'forced' into being a sissy but I want my wife to think it's her idea. I want to be completely emasculated to the point where I'm useless as a man and just become a set of holes and a tongue to serve my wife and her bulls. Maybe someday even going on hormones and breast implants. I'm not afraid of admitting this publically in this forum!

chastitysub4her
Virgin

Unread post by chastitysub4her » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:16 pm

minuteboy wrote:When we started out in cuckolding I did not have any sissy fantasies. But as time has passed, I find my self thinking how fun it would be if we had a long term friend who would slowly turn me into a sissy with my wife helping him. In my fantasy he brings it up to her. After that, it goes many different ways depending on my mood. I have discussed these thoughts with an online friend, but never posted anything about them anywhere.
This is how it also happened to me. I am a very attractive, in shape and never had any sissy fantasies but after our much more muscular and bigger framed ALPHA BBC BULL ordered me suck his cock in front of my beautiful wife as they kissed I was completely taken over from the excitement and humiliation. It changed me and I can never go back now.

Since that first time that I surrendered to him in front of my wife, the situation continues to evolve and I want to be more effeminate for him. I shave my entire body smooth leaving only a very thin landing strip in my pubic area. At times I wear a pink chastity cage for him, a pink "SISSY" collar with leash, butt plug that has a pink heart shaped jewel at the end that sticks out of what our BULL now calls my boi pussy and a temp Jack of Spades tattoo over my pubic area. My wife also pegs me while I am caged.

I recently have worn my wife's lace black panties as she rubbed what she refers to now as my lil sissy clitty dick with two fingers until I came while wearing the panties. I continue to crave being more feminine during our sexual encounters especially for him. He is a very big ALPHA muscular athletic man and I am attracted to his dominance. I stay in great shape and have even slightly cut my body fat more so that I am a bit slimmer for him and I admit to him that I am his slutty lil bitch boi now and it is exhilarating.

I find myself thinking about hiring someone that has experience in such things to make me look beautiful. I would want to wear long flowing hair on the side, earrings, nice make up, black mascara, dark eye shadow, arched eye brows, classy black stiletto pumps, thick white pearl necklace, a crop top, pretty sheer long tight pencil skirt with no panties underneath and nice tan lines around my breasts, sissy clitty and boi pussy regions. Of course I would need to be caged for my sissy clit to be held in check as presenting myself to our BULL and my wife looking like this would be an incredibly erotic experience for me. If I could be made up pretty like this I would want him do ANYTHING to me that he wanted as his sissy gurlfriend.

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:03 pm

chastitysub4her wrote:
minuteboy wrote:When we started out in cuckolding I did not have any sissy fantasies. But as time has passed, I find my self thinking how fun it would be if we had a long term friend who would slowly turn me into a sissy with my wife helping him. In my fantasy he brings it up to her. After that, it goes many different ways depending on my mood. I have discussed these thoughts with an online friend, but never posted anything about them anywhere.
This is how it also happened to me. I am a very attractive, in shape and never had any sissy fantasies but after our much more muscular and bigger framed ALPHA BBC BULL ordered me suck his cock in front of my beautiful wife as they kissed I was completely taken over from the excitement and humiliation. It changed me and I can never go back now.

Since that first time that I surrendered to him in front of my wife, the situation continues to evolve and I want to be more effeminate for him. I shave my entire body smooth leaving only a very thin landing strip in my pubic area. At times I wear a pink chastity cage for him, a pink "SISSY" collar with leash, butt plug that has a pink heart shaped jewel at the end that sticks out of what our BULL now calls my boi pussy and a temp Jack of Spades tattoo over my pubic area. My wife also pegs me while I am caged.

I recently have worn my wife's lace black panties as she rubbed what she refers to now as my lil sissy clitty dick with two fingers until I came while wearing the panties. I continue to crave being more feminine during our sexual encounters especially for him. He is a very big ALPHA muscular athletic man and I am attracted to his dominance. I stay in great shape and have even slightly cut my body fat more so that I am a bit slimmer for him and I admit to him that I am his slutty lil bitch boi now and it is exhilarating.

I find myself thinking about hiring someone that has experience in such things to make me look beautiful. I would want to wear long flowing hair on the side, earrings, nice make up, black mascara, dark eye shadow, arched eye brows, classy black stiletto pumps, thick white pearl necklace, a crop top, pretty sheer long tight pencil skirt with no panties underneath and nice tan lines around my breasts, sissy clitty and boi pussy regions. Of course I would need to be caged for my sissy clit to be held in check as presenting myself to our BULL and my wife looking like this would be an incredibly erotic experience for me. If I could be made up pretty like this I would want him do ANYTHING to me that he wanted as his sissy gurlfriend.
Our bull Sir sends me to a drag queen. I am learning tucking, makeup and wigs, and the hardest for me walking in 5 inch heels. Sir sent me to be waxed and i do weekly . No hair from the neck down. At first it freaked me now that feeling of slipping into panties to leave the salon so hot. I now wear heels around the house heels and my panties only

SissyJemma
Prepubescent

Unread post by SissyJemma » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:28 am

I’m glad that I found this thread. I am only a wannabe cuckold but these desires have been burning inside me for over five years and they’re hotter than ever. I have had a conflicted relationship with them over the years but try as I might, they have never gone away. There is a part of me that just wants to be a normal husband with a normal sex life with my wife but there’s another part of me that arouses and excites me like nothing else can. That part wants to be denied sex by my wife in favor of better, bigger men. It wants to watch their cum flow out of her pussy before eating it up. It wants to suck on big, thick bull cocks. It wants to be shaved, caged and pantied. It wants to be dominated, humiliated and feminized. It’s not content with just being a stag or a cuckold. I want to be an emasculated, dick-sucking, cum-drinking, panty-wearing little sissy.

It made me so excited just writing that out and admitting it here and since I haven’t been able to find a way to tell my wife yet, I’d love to talk about with anyone who wants to.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:43 pm

SissyJemma wrote:I’m glad that I found this thread. I am only a wannabe cuckold but these desires have been burning inside me for over five years and they’re hotter than ever. I have had a conflicted relationship with them over the years but try as I might, they have never gone away. There is a part of me that just wants to be a normal husband with a normal sex life with my wife but there’s another part of me that arouses and excites me like nothing else can. That part wants to be denied sex by my wife in favor of better, bigger men. It wants to watch their cum flow out of her pussy before eating it up. It wants to suck on big, thick bull cocks. It wants to be shaved, caged and pantied. It wants to be dominated, humiliated and feminized. It’s not content with just being a stag or a cuckold. I want to be an emasculated, dick-sucking, cum-drinking, panty-wearing little sissy.

It made me so excited just writing that out and admitting it here and since I haven’t been able to find a way to tell my wife yet, I’d love to talk about with anyone who wants to.

Good luck to you hon ......you sound like a real dirty slag in the making

LimRick
Trainable

Unread post by LimRick » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Jemma, I have the same desires! Wife and I fantasy-play a lot of it, but I have yet to go through with most of the hard-core parts of it. Dildos (for both of us!) are fun for the moment, but we haven't taken the plunge to involve other people yet. But . . . I have my outfit ready in case we go that far. :)

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:48 am

SissyJemma wrote:I’m glad that I found this thread. I am only a wannabe cuckold but these desires have been burning inside me for over five years and they’re hotter than ever. I have had a conflicted relationship with them over the years but try as I might, they have never gone away. There is a part of me that just wants to be a normal husband with a normal sex life with my wife but there’s another part of me that arouses and excites me like nothing else can. That part wants to be denied sex by my wife in favor of better, bigger men. It wants to watch their cum flow out of her pussy before eating it up. It wants to suck on big, thick bull cocks. It wants to be shaved, caged and pantied. It wants to be dominated, humiliated and feminized. It’s not content with just being a stag or a cuckold. I want to be an emasculated, dick-sucking, cum-drinking, panty-wearing little sissy.

Absolutely nothing wrong with any of that...I think you'll find that many of us cuckolds here share those desires!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:48 am

Absolutely nothing wrong with any of that...I think you'll find that many of us cuckolds here share those desires!

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:14 pm

elina is also only a wannaby sissy cuckold now,
so grateful to find this thread.

Would love to see some updates from the sissys lucky enough to be made to serve their Cuckoldresses and their Bulls.

Sincerely
elina

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:57 am

elina wrote:elina is also only a wannaby sissy cuckold now,
so grateful to find this thread.

Would love to see some updates from the sissys lucky enough to be made to serve their Cuckoldresses and their Bulls.

Sincerely
elina
elina,

I am happy to see your post and hopefully keep this thread continuing. I started the thread as I hear the begging in many cuckolds to be brought to the point of a sissy.. such as SissyJemma‘s posting above so well explains.

Hopefully more will post .. or send me a PM.. and openly and freely discuss their yearnings with others that understand.

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bozzieb
Virgin

Unread post by bozzieb » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 am

When my wife's lover arrives at our home, he always finds me kneeling in the middle of the carpet with my hands cuffed behind my back. My toe nails are painted pink & I'm wearing pair of mens lace panties & lots of makeup. I'm also where heels. My wife always tells her lover to put his big cock in the "queers mouth" & suck it off. I do this we great enthusiasm while my wife ridicules me & videos my perversion. Later, she shows the videos to her girl friends while I am present & naked wearing makeup while I stroke my pathetic little cock while the ladies laugh & degrade me. I love being her queer sissy boy.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:56 pm

bozzieb wrote:When my wife's lover arrives at our home, he always finds me kneeling in the middle of the carpet with my hands cuffed behind my back. My toe nails are painted pink & I'm wearing pair of mens lace panties & lots of makeup. I'm also where heels. My wife always tells her lover to put his big cock in the "queers mouth" & suck it off. I do this we great enthusiasm while my wife ridicules me & videos my perversion. Later, she shows the videos to her girl friends while I am present & naked wearing makeup while I stroke my pathetic little cock while the ladies laugh & degrade me. I love being her queer sissy boy.
Good boy !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Mark01
Virgin

Unread post by Mark01 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:06 am

Brad,

Thank you so much for giving us an outlet to share our stories as a member of the sissy cuckold club. I think it would be difficult to find a more complicated sissy than myself. I am currently in my third marriage and have been cuckolded by all three of my wives. After almost 10 years of being together my current wife finally cuckolded me with her ex-boyfriend a little over a year ago. Throughout my current marriage I have progressively changed into a complete sissy. I started by wearing woman's panties with maxipads and it has now transitioned to pink diapers with princesses on them. The day my wife fucked her ex-boyfriend she diapered me on the bed she later made me a cuckold on and I literally have worn diapers everyday since. It just seemed logical to start wearing diapers permanently to me once a real man was fucking my wife.

I am completely incapable of providing sexual pleasure to my wife through traditional sexual intercourse. The most amount of pleasure I can provide for her sexually is through suckling on her nipples essentially breastfeeding. This is something with both enjoy immensely and definitely helps fuel my desires to be a baby girl.

My wife accepts what I have become. She proclaims to me she only cuckolds me because I want her to not because she needs a real man to fuck her. She does not force me into diapers I want to be in them.

Her boyfriend has a nine inch cock which is massive compared to my under four inch wee wee. He fucks her hard and long and can make her cum vaginally. The problem is he is a vanilla fuck that will never have any desire to dominate me as a sissy. My wife will not even share with him that I wear diapers as she worries that will freak him out. I desire to be in my pink Disney Princess dress and pink diaper so bad standing in the corner watching them fuck but it just will never happen unfortunately. I want his cock in my mouth also which also will definitely never happen. I read how you dominate sissy husbands and my diaper literally starts to get wet. I am so jealous of the sissies you have owned. I wish my wife was comfortable fucking a real bull like you.

Yet here we are. Beggars cannot be choosers. At the end of the day I am a cuckold. My wife allows her lover to fill her pussy full with his cum and brings it home to feed to me. That turns both of us on so much. Just thought I would share a little of my story here.
Once you have been cucked you cannot be uncucked.

jim28

Unread post by jim28 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:12 am

bozzieb wrote:When my wife's lover arrives at our home, he always finds me kneeling in the middle of the carpet with my hands cuffed behind my back. My toe nails are painted pink & I'm wearing pair of mens lace panties & lots of makeup. I'm also where heels. My wife always tells her lover to put his big cock in the "queers mouth" & suck it off. I do this we great enthusiasm while my wife ridicules me & videos my perversion. Later, she shows the videos to her girl friends while I am present & naked wearing makeup while I stroke my pathetic little cock while the ladies laugh & degrade me. I love being her queer sissy boy.
You are very lucky. I would love that situation!

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:14 am

Mark01 wrote:Brad,

Thank you so much for giving us an outlet to share our stories as a member of the sissy cuckold club. I think it would be difficult to find a more complicated sissy than myself. I am currently in my third marriage and have been cuckolded by all three of my wives. After almost 10 years of being together my current wife finally cuckolded me with her ex-boyfriend a little over a year ago. Throughout my current marriage I have progressively changed into a complete sissy. I started by wearing woman's panties with maxipads and it has now transitioned to pink diapers with princesses on them. The day my wife fucked her ex-boyfriend she diapered me on the bed she later made me a cuckold on and I literally have worn diapers everyday since. It just seemed logical to start wearing diapers permanently to me once a real man was fucking my wife.

I am completely incapable of providing sexual pleasure to my wife through traditional sexual intercourse. The most amount of pleasure I can provide for her sexually is through suckling on her nipples essentially breastfeeding. This is something with both enjoy immensely and definitely helps fuel my desires to be a baby girl.

My wife accepts what I have become. She proclaims to me she only cuckolds me because I want her to not because she needs a real man to fuck her. She does not force me into diapers I want to be in them.

Her boyfriend has a nine inch cock which is massive compared to my under four inch wee wee. He fucks her hard and long and can make her cum vaginally. The problem is he is a vanilla fuck that will never have any desire to dominate me as a sissy. My wife will not even share with him that I wear diapers as she worries that will freak him out. I desire to be in my pink Disney Princess dress and pink diaper so bad standing in the corner watching them fuck but it just will never happen unfortunately. I want his cock in my mouth also which also will definitely never happen. I read how you dominate sissy husbands and my diaper literally starts to get wet. I am so jealous of the sissies you have owned. I wish my wife was comfortable fucking a real bull like you.

Yet here we are. Beggars cannot be choosers. At the end of the day I am a cuckold. My wife allows her lover to fill her pussy full with his cum and brings it home to feed to me. That turns both of us on so much. Just thought I would share a little of my story here.

Losers can't be choosers :mrgreen: :whip:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:14 am

I am happy you shared your story here. Never say Never !! Your wife knows your cravings and as she progresses as a hot wife you might be pleasantly surprised that she chooses her next BF with your desires in mind.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Mark01
Virgin

Unread post by Mark01 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 am

bradisalpha wrote:

I am happy you shared your story here. Never say Never !! Your wife knows your cravings and as she progresses as a hot wife you might be pleasantly surprised that she chooses her next BF with your desires in mind.

Brad
You are right. My wife told me she would never cuckold me too lol. I am now her cuckold :lol:
Once you have been cucked you cannot be uncucked.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:13 am

bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Not likely hotwives as well as bulls choose what's good for them
what pleases them and cucks can go piss up a rope ...........but don't get me wrong
that's why us cuckies love em .............right Bradley? ;)

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:51 am

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Not likely hotwives as well as bulls choose what's good for them
what pleases them and cucks can go piss up a rope ...........but don't get me wrong
that's why us cuckies love em .............right Bradley? ;)
Could be true in many situations.. but also could be untrue in others. There are many BF’s, such as myself, that take the cuckold as part of the hot wife adventure.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:10 am

I wish there were more cuckold sissies on this site to join the sissy cuckold club. There is nothing more exciting than dressing your wife in sexy underwear and elegant outerwear for her date, and then dressing yourself in total sissy wear so her lover will know you are ready to assist and please her and her lover. A good lover knows that her hubby is available to fill in all the female duties, especially cleaning cum from his cock and her precious parts, nipples and pussy lips. And if her lover needs a tight hole or if she insists, well what cuckold does not know their place and their duty?

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Paradox2001 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:10 am
I wish there were more cuckold sissies on this site to join the sissy cuckold club. There is nothing more exciting than dressing your wife in sexy underwear and elegant outerwear for her date, and then dressing yourself in total sissy wear so her lover will know you are ready to assist and please her and her lover. A good lover knows that her hubby is available to fill in all the female duties, especially cleaning cum from his cock and her precious parts, nipples and pussy lips. And if her lover needs a tight hole or if she insists, well what cuckold does not know their place and their duty?
very few cucks are pretty enough to carry off the sissy thing 100%

stick with panties and a belt / i've seen some x dressers that are horrific and I mean HORRIFIC :roll:

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:07 am

Paradox2001 wrote:
More will post as they feel comfortable sharing their desires and experiences. Some feel embarrassed to reveal that they are a sissy or afraid someone will act negatively. But sooner or later they realize they cannot keep their secret forever and post here. Be patient and keep checking the thread.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:18 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:07 am
Paradox2001 wrote:
More will post as they feel comfortable sharing their desires and experiences. Some feel embarrassed to reveal that they are a sissy or afraid someone will act negatively. But sooner or later they realize they cannot keep their secret forever and post here. Be patient and keep checking the thread.

Brad
many are fearful Brad but we *are* cucks after all

no matter the fear many will lie to their SO and creep into your room at midnight

and in profound supplication request discipline from Brad the BULL

and quiver and shiver and shake in panties & a chastity belt cry for their share of abuse :mrgreen: