Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by cwalters9595 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:02 pm

great reply !

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:05 am

Brad Sir

As Sir our Dom tightens the reigns he is about to take me to a new level. He is sending me to a transgender he knows who is going to train me hot to tuck away
my manhood. I already wear panties only when serving around the house. He would like to see my genitals tucked away. It scares me and arouses me at the
same time. When he told me he would love to see my wife and i wearing matching panties, garter belts, hose and heels, my wife loved the idea.
Scares me where this all leads and yet compelled to do as he says.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:30 am

petey boy,

You will be just fine. You know you want this.. in fact craving this. Your balls will tuck neatly up and inside you and your dicky will pull back and hold them there. You will only be showing a mound in your panties and when dressed in matching outfits with your wife you will not be able to tell the two of you apart from the waist down. Won’t that be exciting ??

The transgender will be able to help you with hair styling, makeup, etc also if your Sir decides to take you further down that long dark path. But then, you have already thought about that, haven’t you ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:34 am

bradisalpha wrote:petey boy,

You will be just fine. You know you want this.. in fact craving this. Your balls will tuck neatly up and inside you and your dicky will pull back and hold them there. You will only be showing a mound in your panties and when dressed in matching outfits with your wife you will not be able to tell the two of you apart from the waist down. Won’t that be exciting ??

The transgender will be able to help you with hair styling, makeup, etc also if your Sir decides to take you further down that long dark path. But then, you have already thought about that, haven’t you ??

Brad

I was never able to wear a panty because my lil fella though most of the time
flaccid arose something awful when introduced to a panty ..............so we all
gave up and used other things to exhibit my subordination to wifey's lover ....serving
him and her or chauffeuring were good enough ..........each case is different

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:15 am

Brad
I have an appointment tonight with a transgender who works out at Sir's gym. I am shaking as i type this. Sir said to calm down this morning as i woke up and was in a bit of a state. Beth came down and as gave her coffee she told me to knock it off and then turned and said to Sir "cant you put her ( not hm )
first time she called me that, anyway cant you put her over your knee and spank some sense into her? " She then went to shower and i was over Sir's knee for a quick 20 with a paddle. Once i calmed down he was cool and said if i dont want to do it say so.Of course i said i wanted to meet the transgender. Am scared and hard at same time!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 am

CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

flaccid arose something awful when introduced to a panty ..............so we all
gave up and used other things to exhibit my subordination to wifey's lover ....serving
Panties will do things to a dicky that you never realized until you put them on !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:15 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

Panties will do things to a dicky that you never realized until you put them on !!

Brad

tru dat Mr. Brad i hadda buy a BIG pair at the big and tall fag shoppe
to begin with ( i was a 34" ) they fit when i was soft but i became hard real fast
so there was only a 15 min window of being pantied then lil guy would sprout up
and look real big .........it ain't ( 5" ) but LOOKED gigantic in satin panties ... i was
6 190 kinda hairy dude ........not a dainty specimen ......so me pantied was quite an
incongruous sight

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:41 am

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

Brad

to begin with ( i was a 34" ) they fit when i was soft but i became hard real fast
and look real big .........it ain't ( 5" ) but LOOKED gigantic in satin panties ... i was
6 190 kinda hairy dude ........not a dainty specimen ......so me pantied was quite an
incongruous sight
cuckeddude,

I am sure it was an incongruous sight !! But then, that is what makes it exciting, isn’t it ?? This big hairy guy in dainty pink panties trying not to let his dicky get hard, but can’t help it feeling the satin panties against it.. and embarrassed at it growing and poking out.. stretching the panties .. showing everyone how excited wearing the panties made you !!

That is when an Alpha BF has to discipline you.. and condition your dicky to stay soft or suffer the punishment.. spanking or worse !! And if you cannot control it, then locking it in a cage inside your panties will have to be the next step. If it still gets hard and bulges out disgustingly between the wires of the cage, then more drastic measures would need to be applied.. possibly spikes or teeth inside your cage .. or a device such as “Kali’s Teeth Bracelet” fitted just below the head of your dicky. Once the bracelet is applied I am sure you will be able to keep your dicky in your panties. Google “Kali’s Teeth Bracelet” and i am sure you will see how well this will work. (I enjoy teasing a cuckold, along with his wife, in a Kali’s Teeth Bracelet !!)

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:00 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

incongruous sight
cuckeddude,

I am sure it was an incongruous sight !! But then, that is what makes it exciting, isn’t it ?? This big hairy guy in dainty pink panties trying not to let his dicky get hard, but can’t help it feeling the satin panties against it.. and embarrassed at it growing and poking out.. stretching the panties .. showing everyone how excited wearing the panties made you !!

That is when an Alpha BF has to discipline you.. and condition your dicky to stay soft or suffer the punishment.. spanking or worse !! And if you cannot control it, then locking it in a cage inside your panties will have to be the next step. If it still gets hard and bulges out disgustingly between the wires of the cage, then more drastic measures would need to be applied.. possibly spikes or teeth inside your cage .. or a device such as “Kali’s Teeth Bracelet” fitted just below the head of your dicky. Once the bracelet is applied I am sure you will be able to keep your dicky in your panties. Google “Kali’s Teeth Bracelet” and i am sure you will see how well this will work. (I enjoy teasing a cuckold, along with his wife, in a Kali’s Teeth Bracelet !!)

Brad

I did what was asked/demanded ............scary hot stuff
the guy who bulled me was no where as into my life as you are
he was all about fucking my wife and giving me very short shrift
a backhand across the mouth now and again slapped to my knees
ordered to sit and watch maybe some waiter duty a little shopping
and driving ............nothing as clever as Kali ( hottt ) :whip:

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Mr Brad

Went for my coaching session with Ms Kitti, the drag queen. She is a strict domme type and wasted no time in having me waxed down below.
No pubes or leg hair now. Then she began showing me how to insert my balls up into me and then tape my cock pulled between my knees.
It was painful! She then put me in panties and had me walk in heels. Each time i fell off the heels i got a smack with a cane she held.
I am going tonite for makeup sessions and she will try out the sort of wig i have to wear. Because i am slim 5'7'' 125 she thinks i may
become a girl. I freaked but as i type this i confess i was aroused. I still havent been allowed to look in the mirror. Hopefully tonite
after tonights lesson.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:40 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

incongruous sight
cuckeddude,

Brad

I understand. I am probably more into mind control over the body than most BF’s.. giving the cuckold voices of his suffering to service his wife and I.. and making if exciting for his wife seeing the control we have over him. However, whichever you enjoy.. to each his own !! That’s what makes the world go around !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:15 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

incongruous sight
cuckeddude,

Brad

I understand. I am probably more into mind control over the body than most BF’s.. giving the cuckold voices of his suffering to service his wife and I.. and making if exciting for his wife seeing the control we have over him. However, whichever you enjoy.. to each his own !! That’s what makes the world go around !!

Brad

That bull btw was an actual bully i know a much reviled figure in today's political environment
i tried to stand up to him but contrary to popular myth it's not so that the bigger they are the harder they fall
i was the one to capitulate after a spirited fight ...........i found his way of handling me was good 4 me good for
her and our trio ..............true they did leave the game and married leaving me out ....but that's the breaks

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:42 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
cuckeddude,

Brad

Brad

That bull btw was an actual bully i know a much reviled figure in today's political environment
i tried to stand up to him but contrary to popular myth it's not so that the bigger they are the harder they fall
i was the one to capitulate after a spirited fight ...........i found his way of handling me was good 4 me good for
her and our trio ..............true they did leave the game and married leaving me out ....but that's the breaks
Oh shit.. he did take you hard !! And it still turns you on, doesn’t it ?? You still think about how he took you down and how your wife orgasmed as he fucked her DEEP and HARD.. don’t you ?? Do you wear your panties when you think about it ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:49 pm

petey boy wrote:Mr Brad

Went for my coaching session with Ms Kitti, the drag queen. She is a strict domme type and wasted no time in having me waxed down below.
No pubes or leg hair now. Then she began showing me how to insert my balls up into me and then tape my cock pulled between my knees.
It was painful! She then put me in panties and had me walk in heels. Each time i fell off the heels i got a smack with a cane she held.
I am going tonite for makeup sessions and she will try out the sort of wig i have to wear. Because i am slim 5'7'' 125 she thinks i may
become a girl. I freaked but as i type this i confess i was aroused. I still havent been allowed to look in the mirror. Hopefully tonite
after tonights lesson.
petey boy.. or should I call you petey girl ??

Keep us updated on every little detail as your Domme turns you into a submissive sissy girl for your wife and her BF.. understand ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:51 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

Oh shit.. he did take you hard !! And it still turns you on, doesn’t it ?? You still think about how he took you down and how your wife orgasmed as he fucked her DEEP and HARD.. don’t you ?? Do you wear your panties when you think about it ??

Brad

Partially true, i was taken down hard
and i still get hot n bothered thinking about it and all it entailed
it was a complicated and nuanced menage a trois ........multi layered even

sans panties these days Brad

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:53 pm

bradisalpha wrote:

after tonights lesson.

Keep us updated on every little detail as your Domme turns you into a submissive sissy girl for your wife and her BF.. understand ??

Brad

I saw it as Pretty Boy

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:19 am

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Brad

Hmmm.. too bad. Don’t you miss that silky feeing ??

How is your life now ?? Do you have a gf ?? Wife ??

Are you craving the submissive feeling of sucking a cock ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:06 am

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

Brad

I'm an elderly rickety guy these days with a head fulla hot memories
and a prostate as big as my fist I jo 10x a week to the former
and piss 10x a day to the latter ..........thx Brad ♥

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:53 am

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

after tonights lesson.

Brad

I saw it as Pretty Boy
Well Cucked Dude when Sir addresses me he calls me Hot Bitch ! but thanks !

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:12 pm

petey boy wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

after tonights lesson.

Brad

I saw it as Pretty Boy

Keep your rectum clean is my advice

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:13 am

CuckedDude wrote:
petey boy wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

I saw it as Pretty Boy

LMAO !!! Great advice !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:17 am

CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Brad

cuckeddude,

Lol !! You’re too much !! You always make my day !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:47 am

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
petey boy wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

I saw it as Pretty Boy

LMAO !!! Great advice !!

Brad
Brad often reading your posts makes me want to kneel before you and offer you whatever you want!

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:42 pm

petey boy wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
petey boy wrote:

LMAO !!! Great advice !!

Brad
Brad often reading your posts makes me want to kneel before you and offer you whatever you want!

As i've said in these pages .........follow Brad's suggestions and you cucks can't go wrong
obey the Bull / ABC's All Bulls Count

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:53 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
CuckedDude wrote:

Brad

cuckeddude,

Lol !! You’re too much !! You always make my day !!

Brad

I always did ...for i never knew and could never be sure when my Bull ( Dennis )
would throw me down & take me make me beg and cry lil bitty tear let me down
spoiled my act as a clown ..........wasn't enough for him to sodomize me in front of my
titular ( tits ;-) ) wife he had to break me physically and emotionally and make me say stuff
i'd just as soon left to my pvt thoughts but he had some way of finding them out / he loved to toy
with me and i didn't mind the big lug doin me ..........those were the days my friend those were the days