sissy cuckold club

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
demale
Experienced

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by demale » Mon May 17, 2021 8:14 pm

That sounds like an effective approach. ‘I’ll leave you two alone,” is a gracious withdrawal that will allow the two of them to make plans for a tryst without you overhearing. It also sends a message that you understand that you likely will be cuckolded and that you’re fine with that. Many thanks for the suggestion.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:33 pm

So my wife (Roxanne) and I flew to Vegas, arriving at our hotel room about 5. We unpacked, and I remember my wife taking great care to touch up her make-up and hair. She was dressed to kill in a slinky sleeveless, and quite short, dress, and heels. We were wondering if BC and his wife (Elena) had checked in yet when there was a knock on our door. In they came, looking great, and it was amazing how quickly we were put at ease by this stunning couple. BC was 6’3, well built, and charming. Elena was an olive-skinned beauty, with glistening long dark hair. “He’s handsome”, my wife whispered to me. At BC’s direction, the four of us headed to one of several bars in our hotel for drinks before dinner. Roxanne was clearly enjoying talking to Elena and BC was saying something amusing about a passenger on their flight as we made our way via several elevators to a great roof-top bar. We were already having fun. Once seated we talked about everything but sex - vacations, work, cars, hobbies, music, our histories. BC owned a construction company and had played major college football for two seasons before a knee injury. Although Rox and I were well-off, BC was clearly in a higher league, although nothing he said came off as bragging ... even when he talked about saving his dog from an alligator one time. (I was thinking to myself that no way would I have gone into the water in that situation, even though I love dogs.). The crackling 4-way conversation continued through several rounds, and then through dinner at the same hotel. Only while awaiting after-dinner cordials did the reason for our rendezvous come up, BC mentioning that after dinner, we should meet in his room (2 doors down from our room) for a little “play,” though major fun would wait until the next day. He smiled and told my wife to wear something comfortable and sexy, and “accessible” ... a word left undefined, though both Rox and I knew what he meant ... the check came, then we headed to our respective rooms to freshen-up.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Wed May 26, 2021 2:06 am

D+D wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:03 am
I think that sissies should and do know that they can expect little respect from anyone except other gurls. The alpha will use him. He is the alphas servant, boi, cocksucker, and pussy. The wife will abuse him. The sissy is her housekeeper, cook, servant, and provider. She may feminize him, punish him, humiliate him, and show zero affection for him. This is the life that a sissy must want and crave to be a sissy. He will cease to be a man and can never be a real girl.
Excellent observation. We have a Femdom marriage and I am devoted sub-sissy-cuckold and I LOVE IT! I cook,clean, do laundry, serve food,bathe my wife and her boy-toy, and when they have sex,watching is mandatory.She tells me how useless I am,and I clean,fluff,and suck, then fetch beverages. I am feminized,humiliated and punished,and absolutley enjoy my situation. I consider my situation to be an honor and priviledge. The foundation of being a sissy is to know your place.

Tinaspice1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tinaspice1 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:32 am

Brad
Thank you for creating this group I hope to gain some helpful insight on how I can become a better sissy myself. I am Tina Spice which is a name a female friend gave me for some reason. I am trying to become more open about being a sissy and about my desire to service men or as a cuckold for a female. I wear womens clothes often all day as well as make up lingerie perfume womens deodorant. I shave my body as a woman would be expected to be shaved. I have signed a contract stating that I will no longer try and service women mostly due to my 3 1/8" erect sissy clit and the fact I finish in my panties or upon entrance of a woman's body. I don't even get a full two pumps. I don't know how more women have not shared notes by now and shut me out of the normal sex zone anyway. I don't know how to go about letting men know I am available to service thier needs or wants without being threatened or maybe worse. Some men love the service but feel guilty after and then they do things that are very negative. I don't want this behavior for my life yet I need to find some men to take care of. Do you have any suggestions?

subcucktx

Unread post by subcucktx » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:42 am

Hello Mr. Brad and fellow sissy cucks.

New to OHW but not the lifestyle and just discovered this forum.

Joining to learn and enjoy and contribute

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:16 pm

mwmbound wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:07 am
just found this thread and it really got me going. One of my fantasies is for a strong male to seduce my wife while slowing turning me into his perfect sissy. He gets her to lock me in chastity and secretly he is contact with me, feeding me sissy fantasies. After a month of being denied he 'outs' me in front of my wife. He tells her I am now his sissy and to prove it he has me suck him until he is hard and he fucks me. When I cum with his cock in my ass my wife admits I am now and forever a sissy.
I have to admit , my fantasy is very similar. Strong male with a very nice cock seduces my wife…..and turns me into his sissy, my wife is submissive to him and not only orgasms with him, but gives her mouth and ass to him (never had her ass, and only 2 blow jobs in 33 years). Her ENTIRE family knows and I am locked in chastity….orally serving both of them

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:22 pm

Brad, we are lucky, blessed to have an alpha to take us under his tutelage, and to help liberate these fantasies and desires. Some of us might never get the desired results from our wives, it doesn’t change the fact that we love them with all our hearts nor does it make our desires go away…..they continue to grow, sometimes with no one to talk to or without a shoulder to lean on so to speak. Thankyou for an outlet, and hopefully for some of us, it will provide a way to bring it back to our wives, with a different perspective, wether that be softer, more sissified or with a better understanding ourselves……remember “if you don’t ask for it, how can you expect it”

brieflover_2000
Virgin

Unread post by brieflover_2000 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:54 am

Great life stories, thank you all.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:11 am

Brad Thanks for a Great club

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:42 am

I would love to join this club. My wife G is 20 years younger than me and I am constantly thinking of her taking cock. I want her to have a tall, her my lover who is physically clearly a better specimen than me. I want him to know I am deferring to him and embracing my sissy submissive place on my knees before him as he fucks my wife.

Littlecuckee
Prepubescent

Unread post by Littlecuckee » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:25 am

Hi Brad. I am new here. I am not a westerner. Me and my wife are muslims so we are not expected by society to be doing cuckolding. But i love it so much that now after 2 years of marriage i am a cuckold. I really want my wife to get pregnant by her bull who also happens to be my best buddy. Please tell me how can i approach this topic with her. She screws him twice a week. But i really want her to get pregnant by him. Please help.

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:22 am

Been enjoying this site for a while, as well as Master Brad's insights. But this is the first time i've happened across this thread.

To a certain degree, i feel a little odd about posting here as i would not consider myself a true cuckold. i am not married, nor do i have a 'significant other' or romantic partner. My relationship is thus:

For roughly two years now, i have cohabitated with my Mistress. She originally took me on as a service slave due to my enjoyment of domestic servitude. My Mistress also loves 'corrupting' submissive males to be sexually submissive (in much the way it sounds Master Brad does). This is ideal for me as i have been submissive my whole life, and recently, i have found myself greatly embracing the 'feminization'/'sissification' lifestyle, both of my own accord and at Mistress' insistence.

i do not engage in sexual activities with my Mistress. As a matter of fact, with the exception of giving Her foot massages, the only time i am ever allowed to touch Her is when i clean Her after sex, if the Bull has ejaculated in/on Her. i did not see my Mistress naked until about three months into our relationship when She had me wait on Her and Her Bull during their lovemaking session.

In spit of all this, it still wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say that Mistress essentially 'uses' me as a cuckold. i spend much time in Mistress' presence, and we do cohabitate. As such, we have developed a rather intimate and, with the exception of occasional sexual activities, intensely platonic relationship. i feel it is this intimacy that Mistress enjoys exploiting in me when She takes Her lovers in my presence.

So, maybe not a cuckold per se? But obviously there are similar elements here?

For me, personally, much more so than the general humiliation that i feel when Mistress discounts my usefulness as a man to Her by taking another lover, i am much more aroused by the shame and humiliation i feel when i know i am seen in both their eyes as a truly submissive (beta, if you will) male.

Specifically, Mistress requires me to groom myself meticulously and dress in feminine clothing at all times when i am in Her house. Also, Mistress has required me to wear a chastity cage at all times (with very few exceptions, She has had my 'clitty' caged for almost two years now), and for roughly a year and a half now, any sexual release that Mistress allows me to enjoy comes exclusively from anal penetration.

Furthermore, i am to make myself available to service Her, Her lover, or anyone else She invites to the house at any time. i am regularly used anally and orally by both Mistress (strapon) and Her male and female friends. One or two of Her Bulls are 'bi leaning' and Mistress takes great delight in watching us kiss and make out with each other, with the Bull always dominating and 'forcing' Himself on me.

However, i must say that my biggest thrill, above all i've already mentioned, is being disciplined by Mistresses' Bulls in front of Her. Two of her Lovers take pleasure in vigorously spanking me on a regular basis, as well as verbally humiliating me. i am constantly astounded not only by how much excitement this type of punishment creates in me, but also in Mistress. Rarely have i ever seen Her as aroused as when i am reduced to tears by the harsh ministrations of one of Her Lovers. This often serves as a precursor to particularly intense lovemaking between Mistress and Her Bull. The notion that these intense lovemaking sessions were brought about in no small part by my equally intense humiliation at the hands of Her Lovers excites almost more than i can stand.

Thank You, Master Brad for starting this thread.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:51 am

Great post liv2gag. You should start your own thread and share your whole story

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:50 pm

eater wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:51 am
Great post liv2gag. You should start your own thread and share your whole story
Totally agree!!! :up:

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:23 am

Thank you for your positive feedback and interest in my 'sordid-sub life'!

i've made plenty of other posts on here that go into some more details about my 'journey', if you're interested.

Or was there something more specific you'd like to hear about?

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Mon May 02, 2022 1:31 pm

I’m curious if there are any guys here who have discovered they enjoy playing with and fucking sissies. Even to the point of preferring the sissy sometimes over a “real” woman.
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

Tuxcargo
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tuxcargo » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:57 am

Hey Brad.
I am long time married to my childhood sweetheart. I have tried to lead her down the path towards a femdom marriage but have had little luck. Before we married she knew I had been with men and enjoyed it. She turned a blind eye and let me go to the bath houses back in the day before aids. When we started having children I stopped all male on male activities but still had a great desire to be submissive to any sexual partner. I tried introducing her to strap-ons with no luck, eating my cum from her, no luck, spankings, wearing a chastity device. The chastity device lasted about 6 months before she lost interest.
I long to be her submissive cuckold,chastity
wearing, cum eating sissy slut.
She has constantly ignored my feelings to the point that I stared cheating on her with gay men.
She believes I am over all that stuff and happy with boring missionary fucking. Sorry but I need more.

I long for her to fuck anyone she pleases and to turn me into her submissive sissy maid, servicing her and her partners, allowing me to service anyone she pleases, orally, anally, mentally and physically.

I have become a slut for a few men but always very short relationships, mostly one nite things.
I love to suck cock.
I love to be kissed and fucked by dominant men.
I have finally resolved myself to find one man to dominate me on the sly and get my satisfaction outside of marriage. My wife is the mother of my children, dependent upon me financially and my partner of the majority of my life, so there is no leaving her. I love her. But she has failed to make me happy sexually for sooo long that I have to do something to satisfy myself.
She would be devastated to learn this and would want a divorce which would be a disaster for both of us.
So I hide my feelings and hope to find a nice discreet partner to enjoy this part of my life.
Is anyone else in a situation like mine?
Has anyone convinced their long time wives to adapt to a different version of their relationship?

upright
Prepubescent

Unread post by upright » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:12 am

Tuxcargo wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:57 am
Hey Brad.
I am long time married to my childhood sweetheart. I have tried to lead her down the path towards a femdom marriage but have had little luck. Before we married she knew I had been with men and enjoyed it. She turned a blind eye and let me go to the bath houses back in the day before aids. When we started having children I stopped all male on male activities but still had a great desire to be submissive to any sexual partner. I tried introducing her to strap-ons with no luck, eating my cum from her, no luck, spankings, wearing a chastity device. The chastity device lasted about 6 months before she lost interest.
I long to be her submissive cuckold,chastity
wearing, cum eating sissy slut.
She has constantly ignored my feelings to the point that I stared cheating on her with gay men.
She believes I am over all that stuff and happy with boring missionary fucking. Sorry but I need more.

I long for her to fuck anyone she pleases and to turn me into her submissive sissy maid, servicing her and her partners, allowing me to service anyone she pleases, orally, anally, mentally and physically.

I have become a slut for a few men but always very short relationships, mostly one nite things.
I love to suck cock.
I love to be kissed and fucked by dominant men.
I have finally resolved myself to find one man to dominate me on the sly and get my satisfaction outside of marriage. My wife is the mother of my children, dependent upon me financially and my partner of the majority of my life, so there is no leaving her. I love her. But she has failed to make me happy sexually for sooo long that I have to do something to satisfy myself.
She would be devastated to learn this and would want a divorce which would be a disaster for both of us.
So I hide my feelings and hope to find a nice discreet partner to enjoy this part of my life.
Is anyone else in a situation like mine?
Has anyone convinced their long time wives to adapt to a different version of their relationship?
I could have wrote this as are situation are very similar. I have taken the same path you are on.
Not being able to satisfy my wife has changed me and now enjoy being with dominate males. I was very in pleasing my wife so I am not surprised it is not something she wants. I have been with shemales which is very enjoyable.

reversoxi
Virgin

Unread post by reversoxi » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:41 pm

Hey Sir Brad,

Can you PM me? I only recently registered for this website and it does not allow me to PM

I am glad I can confess my super dirty secret with you

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:47 pm

Make 5 posts without being a dickhead and we sign you off. We don't want dickheads running wild on the site. Welcome to the forum.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:22 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:47 pm
Make 5 posts without being a dickhead and we sign you off. We don't want dickheads running wild on the site. Welcome to the forum.
armyguy, thank you for the quality control you keep over this forum. It gives the members a safe, discreet place to expose and discuss their deepest, darkest desires and experiences without being bullied or harassed as so many other forums are. To many of the members, this is the ONLY place they can openly discuss their desires.. leaving them vulnerable. Kudos to the administrators that maintain this a safe space for all.

Not to sound mushy.. just taking the opportunity to give credit where credit is due !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:51 pm

Appreciate it. We put in quite a bit of work to keep it working.

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:08 pm

I agree. I really appreciate this site as a place where I can be anonymous and open about my desires and experiences.

My wife is growing into her role as a powerful Hotwife and starting to understand and accept my need to serve as a beta cuck. The more we embrace the cuckold lifestyle the more I understand my desire to serve her and her bull’s cock.

Femdom
Trainable

Unread post by Femdom » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:51 am

Hi Brad Such a Pity you are so far away xx Femdomxx

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:16 am

Femdom wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:51 am
Hi Brad Such a Pity you are so far away xx Femdomxx
Yes it is !!! Could be a match made in heaven !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930