sissy cuckold club

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Tommi77
Virgin

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by Tommi77 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:42 am

I will, Brad, would like to post an entry everyday if possible.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:46 pm

After breakfast the four of us toured around the town, hit some funky little shops, had more cocktails, and basically acted like four great, “normal” friends.

We played again that evening in BC’s hotel suite, not going much beyond the boundaries of the night before. My wife (Roxanne) did dress a little more daring, wearing French cut black panties that were so sheer they were see-through. I could see her neatly trimmed pussy through the panties - and a small feminine triangle of hair just above her pussy, that I hadn’t noticed before. But I liked it, and NEVER had my wife’s pussy looked more inviting.

Roxanne wore a matching bra, black lacy, and essentially see-through in the area of her nipples - showing her perfect aureolas, as well as well, and protruding nipples. I LOVED to suck them - loved how sexy I felt sucking on them. Once Rox almost orgasmed from this sucking and kissing alone. I hadnt seen this bra and panty set before.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:47 pm

Roxanne had taken special care with her make-up, going for a dramatic look with her eyes … “Cleopatra” style make-up, not quite over-the-top … or maybe it was, but she looked fabulous, like I hadn’t quite seen before. The eye-makeup WAS really killer, and she completed her look with a luscious red lipstick that made my cock stiffen. But it was time to meet them, 2 doors down, in their suite.

I helped my wife put on her silky, sheer (of course) black robe, that went perfectly with her sexy bra and panties. She didn’t wear stockings, but her legs were lovely, tanned and toned. My wife wore several toe-rings, very sexy and cute, and also wore the gold ankle-chain she had me buy on our honeymoon(the gift shop of San Diego’s Hotel del Coronado.).

Roxanne sat on the edge of the bed while I put on her black mule heeled slippers. I stood up and gazed at her, feeling happy and proud to be with such a woman. I was wearing green silk boxers, and a matching silk v-neck t-shirt, and ordinary sandals.

Upon entering their room BC flashed a long, appreciative smile at Roxanne, gazing at her and obviously drinking her in … then they hugged and kissed, and I guess I was surprised to see BC cup my wife’s ass cheeks with his large hands, but Rox leaned further into him, so I guess we both found it kind of exciting. Lots of good chemistry! The delicious Elena remained seated, but flashed me a nice smile and invited me to sit next to her, in a chair next to hers. She poured me a glass of Champagne, and said something like “let’s enjoy the show, shall we?” Rox and BC were finishing their long embrace, and BC was nuzzling and kissing that part of her neck that I KNEW always REALLY turned her on. I was turned on to! Elena and I clinked our champagne glasses, and she whispered to me that she was SUCH a voyeur, and LOVED watching her husband with a beautiful woman. As we watched, Rox was quickly cuffed, and, arms overhead, restrained from above as she had been the previous evening. BC’s hands now roamed semi-aggressively over her body - she was wearing the bra and panties only now … and he gave extra attention to her breasts, and cupped her ass cheeks again, kneading them, and reached around to cup her pussy as well. My wife’s breathing was erratic, and she was flushing scarlet. BC was whispering into her ear, kissing her neck, touching her pussy more and more. Elena, who was wearing boy-shorts style panties, and a lacy top that revealed much of her breasts, was arching hungrily. I couldn’t hardly believe this was real, but I was loving it, too, as was my medium sized cock, which was straining against the silk of my boxers. But BC and Rox were the show … Elena refilled my glass, and we toasted again.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:32 pm

BC didn’t fuck my wife that night, but fingered her to a screaming - I don’t exaggerate- orgasm, while she was restrained. My cock was hard but I didn’t feel confident enough to masturbate, with Elena seated so close to me. She was rubbing her pussy through her panties, but stayed under control, cooly sipping her wine from time to to time. I was surprised to feel so shy … I didn’t say much much, a few words of encouragement or appreciation here and there as my wife writhed with pleasure, or slight pain, under BC’s expert ministrations. It was super-hot, but I was afraid to show my emotions. But I was VERY pleased that we had made such a fun, pleasurable connection with this gorgeous couple. Elena felt like a friend, ow that I had accepted I shouldn’t try ANYTHING with her (except a friendly hug and kiss on the check, the next morning, when we parted company.)

My Roxanne and BC hugged as well, but it was a lingering hug with her hot body pressed against him, his hands roving across her ass and body as they engaged in a full-on, open-mouth kiss, that lasted a long time. He murmured things into her ear, and she kissed him harder. I loved watching this - my sexually charged wife, so excited! Elena looked excited, too, her lips parted, and dark eyes gleaming … so sexy.

On the way to the airport, Roxanne told me she had already agreed we’d meet again, next month in Vegas. She slept on the plane, and we were both exhausted by the time we’d reached home. Just before I fell asleep, it occurred to me that I hadn’t had sex with my wife over the weekend … nor kissed her the way BC had.

meesadan
Virgin

Unread post by meesadan » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:29 am

Thanks for sharing your story! Very hot.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:10 pm

You’re very welcome. Sooo … the very next morning, back in our hometown, my wife Roxanne was on her laptop, messaging BC, and checking hotel rates to set up our next meeting. She’d also given him her phone number - previous chats had been on my phone. Things were obviously going well!

I wasn’t even thinking about becoming a cuckold, not yet … but I loved the fact that we were being adventurous, pursuing kinky pleasures of whatever sort. I certainly wasn’t contemplating becoming a SISSY cuckold, though I had much enjoyed some harmless crossdressing in my past. I was just delighted to be on the roller-coaster, though I didn’t know where the ride would take me. I’d learn more when we met in 30 days, in Vegas. We’d booked adjoining rooms at the Monte Carlo, my wife and I, and BC and Elena.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:08 pm

The month went slow, then fast. My wife and I both had demanding jobs, which made the time go by. But after work, after a bourbon or two, I reflected how AMAZING it all was , to vault over inhibitions to find the path of a non--traditional lifestyle, hand-in-hand with my gorgeous, beloved wife. I felt happy and often half-buzzed, but with a deep need to follow this alternate sexual path, however uncertain the journey - or destination -might be. I could tell my Roxanne was happy, too, from her many smiles. I remember coming into a room and finding her smiling (quite radiantly) as she gazed at her phone, texting away —
I’d say something like “BC, sweetheart?” or “BC, I presume, my love?” Roxanne would look up and, with perhaps a bigger smile, softly say “yes.”

It seemed they mainly talking about details of the upcoming Vega trip, such as best places to dine, shows, attractions, things like that, but I chose not to pry. I’d been so nervous that somehow everything would blow-up — I might say something wrong, or she’d think I was getting too weird, or possibly BC or Elena might offend her somehow.

But I needn’t have worried. As Sin City beckoned, it was like we were on cruise control.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:07 pm

On the plane to Vegas we didn’t talk much, content to pursue the adventure, letting things unfold. No discussion of limits, or such, but Roxanne was a forceful woman and I knew she would speak up if she ever felt her boundaries were being violated … whatever they were, I wasn’t sure. I’d always been embarrassed to talk much about sex, with my wife or anyone. It had taken all my courage to get in touch with BC and Elena, and then — the really scary part — tell my wife what I’d done, and ask her consent to moving forward. So, was much enjoying the fact we were stepping away from middle-class norms … in a way that often made my cock tingle in my boxer-briefs. I was successful but stifled in my corporate job — breaking away like felt good.

On the plane my wife was glowing with good energy, more so than usual. She got into an extended conversation with the attractive flight attendant in our area - they were laughing and talking excitedly about nothing in particular. It’s great to fly first-class. was excited to see my Roxanne so animated and happy. She was really looking forward to this reunion with BC and Elena! So was I.

usuallylost
Virgin

Unread post by usuallylost » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:16 pm

Tommi, I am fascinated by your story so far. You are describing one of my greatest fantasies. I am a wannabe, but my wife is very aware of my desires which we have discussed many times. To watch her with another man while his wife and I watch and I am not allowed to play with either woman is so exciting. Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to reading more.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:27 pm

Thank you, usually, fantasies can come true … as I found out. Sorry for the posting delay, I’ve been at a N. Idaho lake with basically non-existent cell service. Not complaining - I’m back to civilization and you can expect regular posts. It’s a true story I need to tell.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:40 am

I was nervous on the flight to Vegas - a double Scotch worked wonders. It was a smooth flight, and soon we had checked in at the Monte Carlo. Maybe it was strange, but I wasn’t yet thinking of cuckolding, or becoming a cuckold. I just knew there would be some sexual play, and that I would be watching. Elena was off-limits to me, and in our previous encounter I’d felt no urge to participate with BC’s initial “training” of my sexy Roxanne. He obviously didn’t need any help, and I felt a little intimidated by BC’s masterful confidence, and smooth ways. Besides, it was fun to sit near Elena, enjoying a glass of wine while we watched the interaction. She’d remark how sexy/hot Roxanne looked, and of course I liked hearing that … she’d tell me how proud I must be to have such a sensual wife, and things like that. I was almost hypnotized, watching the handsome BC rub his hands all over Roxanne, touching and stroking her, while she’d utter little moans of pleasure … and now this evening at the Monte Carlo Hotel, this exciting scenario was going to be repeated, with no doubt additional play. I was eager, and nervous, to see how BC would take things further.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:35 pm

We met BC and his sexy wife in one of the hotel lounges for a drink. Roxanne had touched up her make-up —more mascara, eye shadow and lip gloss over her red lips, to make them shinier I guess - but was anxious to re-unite with our new friends. She looked great - a glimmery silver skirt I hadn’t seen before, short, to show off her long, beautiful legs. She wore a green satin low cut - but not slutty - blouse, that contrasted nicely with her gleaming auburn-red hair. I was pleased to see she was wearing the new earrings I’d surprised her with, large silver hoops, which dangled fetchingly. Underneath I knew she was wearing an expensive black bra and panty set, with - I kid you not - a black 6-fastener garter belt, and sheer black stockings. I should note that Roxanne had stopped wearing pantyhose after falling in love with the STORY OF O movie; O, the submissive heroine, was not allowed to wear pantyhose in the flick, and I guess my wife saw her as sort of a role model. In any event, she looked super-hot, and i knew that BC (and Elena) would think so too.

In the elevator on the way up to the lounge, we were alone, and I told Roxanne how delectable she looked, and leaned in to kiss her - she loved the compliment - what woman wouldn’t, but fended off my kiss, saying she didn’t want to have to re-do her lipstick. We were both excited, and I understood her point, and didn’t mind.

I believe the elevator opened right into the lounge, and there were BC and Elena, looking like a glamorous Hollywood couple. BC had a huge smile as he saw us approach, rising to his feet to embrace my wife, kissing her on the lips, both lingering for a few seconds as they kissed. Elena flashed me a dazzling smile as I seated myself, and offered her hand, which I gallantly kissed in the courtly style. The cocktail waitress arrived with a Cosmo for Roxanne, and I think a Chardonnay for me, which wasn’t my favorite, but was ok as he’d ordered knowing we were on the way up.

As far as i was concerned, the evening was off to a great start, and I could tell that my lovely wife felt the same …

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:33 pm

Brad, my wife Shannon is in charge of our marriag and my life. I'm only a micro penis and serve as her and her lovers bitch. They amuse themselves by making me wear womens clothes and diapers with plastic panties. Seeing me in such humiliation makes them horney for each other especially after he gives me a good ass whipping with his belt. As I submissively kneel there at his feet crying and begging for mercy my wife laughs hysterically. It proves that I'm not a real man and makes my wife all the more hot for his big manly cock.Have you found the same thing in your exploits. Do you notice that if or when you dominate a sissy or cuckold that it makes the wife hot for you by watching how dominant and manly you are over a sissy bitch??

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:25 am

beta boy wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:33 pm
Brad, my wife Shannon is in charge of our marriag and my life. I'm only a micro penis and serve as her and her lovers bitch. They amuse themselves by making me wear womens clothes and diapers with plastic panties. Seeing me in such humiliation makes them horney for each other especially after he gives me a good ass whipping with his belt. As I submissively kneel there at his feet crying and begging for mercy my wife laughs hysterically. It proves that I'm not a real man and makes my wife all the more hot for his big manly cock.Have you found the same thing in your exploits. Do you notice that if or when you dominate a sissy or cuckold that it makes the wife hot for you by watching how dominant and manly you are over a sissy bitch??
beta boy,

I do find that it definitely excites a wife to see her cuckold husband submit to her BF. That is large part of my excitement also with a married couple.. to watch this exchange of power as the wife exposes her deepest sexual desires with me as her husband submits to those desires. It is a “freeing” experience for the wife while knowing her husband has to accept it in his submission to me, and is “freeing to the cuckold husband that his wife is accepting his desire to be cuckolded… they are both, in those moments, answering to me.. not each other.. and in those times they both accept each other’s desires. It is a demeanor that they do not normally experience in their normal every day life, but once they experience it with a BF, they look forward to it again and again… often taking it further down a path that may result in becoming their normal every day life !!

The degree of submission the cuckold accepts is based largely on his wife’s reactions.. it can be simply wearing panties, caged, and cleaning up his wife and myself afterwards .. to the extremes beta boy has described.. or even further !! You see, hot wife/cuckolding is actually closely touching the edge of bdsm, although in a very light manor. If, and as, it develops and progresses, it can very easily move into full blown bdsm.. which is where beta boy and his lovely wife are presently touching in their lifestyle.

As a BF, my desires are always to take the hot wife and her cuckold as far down that path of adventure that they are willing to go. It is what keeps my blood pumping, so to speak !!

Just my thoughts from my experience….

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:46 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:25 am
beta boy wrote:
beta boy,

I do find that it definitely excites a wife to see her cuckold husband submit to her BF. That is large part of my excitement also with a married couple.. to watch this exchange of power as the wife exposes her deepest sexual desires with me as her husband submits to those desires. It is a “freeing” experience for the wife while knowing her husband has to accept it in his submission to me, and is “freeing to the cuckold husband that his wife is accepting his desire to be cuckolded… they are both, in those moments, answering to me.. not each other.. and in those times they both accept each other’s desires. It is a demeanor that they do not normally experience in their normal every day life, but once they experience it with a BF, they look forward to it again and again… often taking it further down a path that may result in becoming their normal every day life !!

The degree of submission the cuckold accepts is based largely on his wife’s reactions.. it can be simply wearing panties, caged, and cleaning up his wife and myself afterwards .. to the extremes beta boy has described.. or even further !! You see, hot wife/cuckolding is actually closely touching the edge of bdsm, although in a very light manor. If, and as, it develops and progresses, it can very easily move into full blown bdsm.. which is where beta boy and his lovely wife are presently touching in their lifestyle.

As a BF, my desires are always to take the hot wife and her cuckold as far down that path of adventure that they are willing to go. It is what keeps my blood pumping, so to speak !!

Brad
Absolutely Brad. Now I know it's not just us but others have this same dynamic.And you are right Sir when you say that it approaches bdsm. Our power exchange has grown with her becoming stronger and me becomming weaker and how she gave her BF full authority over me so she can enjoy both seeing me get humiliated and her BF exercise his manly brutality by making me submit. She gets extreamly turned on by this and has made it part of their foreplay. She particularly gets hot for her man while watching him whip my ass with his belt. This has become an almost regular practice now. My theory on this is that she loves to observe the difference between me and her BF. Its this contrast that greatly enhances her attraction to her lover by seeing him in his greatest macho form against the backdrop of my weak and useless effiminate demeanor. This brings her to a pinnacle of sexual arousal where she transitions from ultimately dominating me to then totally submitting herself to her BF. It's that plunge she takes into feminine sexual submissiveness to him after being at the hight of power and dominance over me that supercharges her experience. This is further enhanced by having witnessed her BF totally humiliate the useless bitch (me).It gives her the sense of now being in the hands of a truely powerful man where she lets go. This is sexual excitement at it's best and the BF enjoys that he is seen by her as the ultimate lover, something every true man aspires to. Myself as the submissive cuckold knows I'm useless as a man but feels that I had some part in my wifes enjoyment and finds gratification in that even though it cost me my dignity. As a masochist I extract my own brand of pleasure in the treatment I receive. I know I will never enjoy the pleasure of fucking a woman,that privilege is reserved for able bodied Alpha men like you Brad, so my psyche goes the other way. I know I'm not an equal or even a player so I bask in shame and humiliation and physical pain.That replaces sex in my pathetic world.So when a woman laughs and ridicules my penis size for instance it creates a sense of shameful enjoyment that replaces the pride a real man experiences when a woman shows awe and admiriation over his manhood.Finally when my wifes BF finishes his job satisfying her it's my duty to show him respect and greatfullness by eating his love cream. I consider this a privilege of course wallowing in my shame while my wife sees how pathetic I am but wishing to acknowledge him as my superior. Nothing says this like licking the cum from the pussy that I'm not man enough or allowed to fuck.It's also a way of telling my wife that I worship her and still wish to have some contact with her even if it's in this lowly shameful and humiliating act. This in enough for a beta like me.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:04 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR READERS OF THE ROXANNE, BC., ELENA & tommi’s true account of a journey to sexual bliss, based on cuckolding and feminization/sissification of the husband - hubby is me, tommi now, once Thomas.

Thank you to those who have expressed interest in my narrative so far. There is MUCH more to come, and readers will see that very soon the sexual dynamics accelerate, into full cuckolding, feminization/sissification, and much more. It’s quite a tale, and every word is true, nothing is embellished. It was my life, and I vouch for the accuracy of everything. Relating these events will prove beneficial to me, therapeutic even … let me tell you why next post …

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:39 pm

I do not want to mislead any of this community, as I tell the story of my Wife Roxanne, and her lover and Master CB. Please allow me to share with you that my beloved Roxanne passed away several years - from cancer. Of course this was devastating, but I am healing, and able to feel joy for what I had, and experienced as a cuckold and, yes, sissy. Shortly before She left this world, Roxanne told me she regretted nothing, had loved her life and every sexual adventure. She had fulfilled many sexual fantasies, and along the way so had I. I know She would be honored, and proud of me, for sharing her exploits, and mine, with this special community.

Tommi77
Virgin

Unread post by Tommi77 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:50 pm

After dinner and drinks the four us headed to BC and Elena’s suite. Roxanne squeezed my hand and gave me a great kiss - her tongue opened my mouth, and we kissed passionately as we followed BC down the hallway. She whispered in my ear “We’re going to have so much fun this weekend … especially me!” I was excited but a little confused by her remark, but I loved the kiss! And I felt relieved that my wife didn’t think me a pervert, for initiating our contact with BC, and being so encouraging. I was really glad that BC was so handsome and charming, otherwise the whole thing might have backfired, and Roxanne lost respect for me. And DAMN, Elena was just super HOT, so friendly, and intelligent - well-read (we’d talked about our favorite authors, and poets, while my wife and BC were in deep conversation about something.) I had a good feeling this evening was going to be extra special, extra fun …

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:38 pm

beta boy wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:46 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
beta boy wrote:
beta boy,

Brad
Absolutely Brad. Now I know it's not just us but others have this same dynamic.And you are right Sir when you say that it approaches bdsm. Our power exchange has grown with her becoming stronger and me becomming weaker and how she gave her BF full authority over me so she can enjoy both seeing me get humiliated and her BF exercise his manly brutality by making me submit. She gets extreamly turned on by this and has made it part of their foreplay. She particularly gets hot for her man while watching him whip my ass with his belt. This has become an almost regular practice now. My theory on this is that she loves to observe the difference between me and her BF. Its this contrast that greatly enhances her attraction to her lover by seeing him in his greatest macho form against the backdrop of my weak and useless effiminate demeanor. This brings her to a pinnacle of sexual arousal where she transitions from ultimately dominating me to then totally submitting herself to her BF. It's that plunge she takes into feminine sexual submissiveness to him after being at the hight of power and dominance over me that supercharges her experience. This is further enhanced by having witnessed her BF totally humiliate the useless bitch (me).It gives her the sense of now being in the hands of a truely powerful man where she lets go. This is sexual excitement at it's best and the BF enjoys that he is seen by her as the ultimate lover, something every true man aspires to. Myself as the submissive cuckold knows I'm useless as a man but feels that I had some part in my wifes enjoyment and finds gratification in that even though it cost me my dignity. As a masochist I extract my own brand of pleasure in the treatment I receive. I know I will never enjoy the pleasure of fucking a woman,that privilege is reserved for able bodied Alpha men like you Brad, so my psyche goes the other way. I know I'm not an equal or even a player so I bask in shame and humiliation and physical pain.That replaces sex in my pathetic world.So when a woman laughs and ridicules my penis size for instance it creates a sense of shameful enjoyment that replaces the pride a real man experiences when a woman shows awe and admiriation over his manhood.Finally when my wifes BF finishes his job satisfying her it's my duty to show him respect and greatfullness by eating his love cream. I consider this a privilege of course wallowing in my shame while my wife sees how pathetic I am but wishing to acknowledge him as my superior. Nothing says this like licking the cum from the pussy that I'm not man enough or allowed to fuck.It's also a way of telling my wife that I worship her and still wish to have some contact with her even if it's in this lowly shameful and humiliating act. This in enough for a beta like me.
beta boy,

Good boy. You understand the dynamics perfectly:

Your hot wife is getting her dominance from her BF.. it is an extension that she extends to you. So many cuckolds in the forum are trying to get their wife to dominate them.. and it doesn’t happen. What they do not understand is that if her BF is an Alpha Dominant male, his dominance will flow through her to you.. as you are describing happening in your experience.

Another point you are making that is many times misunderstood… being complemented for being a submissive cuckold is praise for your “place” in the relationship and you should be proud if that. After all, a BF meeting with a hot wife/cuckold couple would not work very well without the cuckold !!! LOL !!

And, YES, it is VERY arousing to a wife seeing her BF submit to a stronger man.. the man she is going to fuck !! His authority is essential in the relationship to draw that excitement and arousal to the forefront. And the more he uses that authority.. the hotter it will make her !!

Some hot wife/cuckold couples only look for someone to have sex with the hot wife and they both enjoy those encounters… and that is perfectly fine. But, some seek the extra elements in the relationship that you and your wife are now enjoying. Good for you !!

Just sayin….

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:05 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:38 pm
beta boy wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
beta boy wrote:
beta boy,

Brad
beta boy,

Your hot wife is getting her dominance from her BF.. it is an extension that she extends to you. So many cuckolds in the forum are trying to get their wife to dominate them.. and it doesn’t happen. What they do not understand is that if her BF is an Alpha Dominant male, his dominance will flow through her to you.. as you are describing happening in your experience.

Another point you are making that is many times misunderstood… being complemented for being a submissive cuckold is praise for your “place” in the relationship and you should be proud if that. After all, a BF meeting with a hot wife/cuckold couple would not work very well without the cuckold !!! LOL !!

And, YES, it is VERY arousing to a wife seeing her BF submit to a stronger man.. the man she is going to fuck !! His authority is essential in the relationship to draw that excitement and arousal to the forefront. And the more he uses that authority.. the hotter it will make her !!

Some hot wife/cuckold couples only look for someone to have sex with the hot wife and they both enjoy those encounters… and that is perfectly fine. But, some seek the extra elements in the relationship that you and your wife are now enjoying. Good for you !!

Just sayin….

Brad
Shannon and I are very sophisticated and tuned in to the full dynamic of a FLM,Dom/Sub and S/M at a very profound level.This is no doubt because we learned it when we were just children albeit we didn't really know what it was or what it was going to manfest into. As she watched and laughed at me being belt whipped by my mother and teased me because I was a teenage bedwetter we were birthing that Dom/Sub dynamic that flourished as we grew older. While I don't condone bullying among kids certain cases seem to fall into natural modes of behavior. I read of a study where researchers found a symbiotic relationship between childhood sissy type boys and bullies in the schoolyard setting. It was shown by observation sissies would sometimes provoke a bully into humiliating him, perhaps subconsciously. The bully enjoyed being the "big man" or "tough guy" around school and the sissy really didn't get any thrill unless and untill he learned to enjoy his status.This was more likely if the weaker boy had a secret cross dressing desire and a dominant mother. A mother who whips is interpeted as love by the boy, negative attention is still attention.So that same kind of treatment transfered to the schoolyard.The crowd of kids who love to gather and watch the spectacle of the bully, bitch slapping the sissy all get a special charge out of it. The other boys feel good about themselves cuz it's not them. They identify with the "tough" bully because boys are supposed to be tough.They look up to the bully. The bully fulfills his needs and enjoys the admiration of the girls watching, well knowing girls like bad boys and not whimps.The girls see the two opposite types of boys and naturally scorn the sissy and ridicule him.In this way the sissy learns that this is the only way he can relate to girls. . . . This was my experience in the schoolyard and in my own neighborhood.And my Shannon was one of those girls taking delight in watching me get humiliated just like she did watching me get punished by my mother.She had a special influence on me which I think is rare however. She was a natural born dom/sadist I believe.We had a special and close bond back then and she worked hard in teaching me it was ok to be a sissy and that I should learn to enjoy spankings.This ensured her continued fun. When we reached the age of puberty this whole thing became sexuallized and really took off. We both knew as a sissy I couldn't get girls yet Shannon was interested in me.That caused me to cling to her. She had guys she saw and became sexually active but always teased me about being too small and said It was ok if I licked her. I loved doing that and that was how I related to women ever since.I did try fucking a girlfriend of Shannons who she set me up with but it was just to prove to me that I didn't have what it takes.She showed me that all I was good for was oral an so I became her "lick boy" as she called me.We had an interesting relationship and developed many kinks thru our teen years and into our twenties when we got married.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:36 am

beta boy wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:05 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
beta boy wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

beta boy,

Brad
beta boy,

Just sayin….

Brad
Shannon and I are very sophisticated and tuned in to the full dynamic of a FLM,Dom/Sub and S/M at a very profound level.This is no doubt because we learned it when we were just children albeit we didn't really know what it was or what it was going to manfest into. As she watched and laughed at me being belt whipped by my mother and teased me because I was a teenage bedwetter we were birthing that Dom/Sub dynamic that flourished as we grew older. While I don't condone bullying among kids certain cases seem to fall into natural modes of behavior. I read of a study where researchers found a symbiotic relationship between childhood sissy type boys and bullies in the schoolyard setting. It was shown by observation sissies would sometimes provoke a bully into humiliating him, perhaps subconsciously. The bully enjoyed being the "big man" or "tough guy" around school and the sissy really didn't get any thrill unless and untill he learned to enjoy his status.This was more likely if the weaker boy had a secret cross dressing desire and a dominant mother. A mother who whips is interpeted as love by the boy, negative attention is still attention.So that same kind of treatment transfered to the schoolyard.The crowd of kids who love to gather and watch the spectacle of the bully, bitch slapping the sissy all get a special charge out of it. The other boys feel good about themselves cuz it's not them. They identify with the "tough" bully because boys are supposed to be tough.They look up to the bully. The bully fulfills his needs and enjoys the admiration of the girls watching, well knowing girls like bad boys and not whimps.The girls see the two opposite types of boys and naturally scorn the sissy and ridicule him.In this way the sissy learns that this is the only way he can relate to girls. . . . This was my experience in the schoolyard and in my own neighborhood.And my Shannon was one of those girls taking delight in watching me get humiliated just like she did watching me get punished by my mother.She had a special influence on me which I think is rare however. She was a natural born dom/sadist I believe.We had a special and close bond back then and she worked hard in teaching me it was ok to be a sissy and that I should learn to enjoy spankings.This ensured her continued fun. When we reached the age of puberty this whole thing became sexuallized and really took off. We both knew as a sissy I couldn't get girls yet Shannon was interested in me.That caused me to cling to her. She had guys she saw and became sexually active but always teased me about being too small and said It was ok if I licked her. I loved doing that and that was how I related to women ever since.I did try fucking a girlfriend of Shannons who she set me up with but it was just to prove to me that I didn't have what it takes.She showed me that all I was good for was oral an so I became her "lick boy" as she called me.We had an interesting relationship and developed many kinks thru our teen years and into our twenties when we got married.
beta boy,

I agree totally with you. Our upbringing at home takes us into puberty and our teenage years seal our fate. Once an adult in open society we can pretend to be what we are expected to be.. but our upbringing and teenage years will continue to be our identity… although many times hidden inside of us until the desires are too strong and expose themselves. As you read in the forum the progression of a cuckold, it was actually established by the time he was 18 or 20 years old.. he is just now exposing himself and understanding his “place” in relationships. It is a very interesting study.

I was the oldest of 6 siblings growing up with a single mom and took the responsibility of heading up the family at a young age. By puberty and through high school I was the “bad boy” and enjoyed taking other guys girlfriends for my sexual adventures and then sending them back to their boyfriends. It was even more exciting if the boyfriend knew I fucked his girlfriend but couldn’t do anything about it !!

It became such an exciting game that dating a girl or going steady seemed boring to me !!! My Alpha upbringing and my experiences through high school simply continued afterwards with married couples and I have lived this lifestyle since. There is nothing hotter to me than bringing out a wife’s hidden intense sexual desires and exposing her husband’s hidden submissive cravings. Basically, I never grew up !!!!!

This lifestyle is FAR more common than society admits. It is because couples keep it privately between themselves so as not to be looked down upon by their friends, family and workplaces. They live a “pretend” life of being goody goody upstanding citizens… But I will tell you.. the hidden sexual desires and cravings of wives and husbands are VERY intense and hot wife/cuckold scenario is the only way for them to experience both of their needs together as a couple... with the help of an Alpha male.

Just my thoughts…

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:10 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:36 am
beta boy wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
beta boy wrote:

beta boy,

Just sayin….

Brad
beta boy,

I agree totally with you. Our upbringing at home takes us into puberty and our teenage years seal our fate. Once an adult in open society we can pretend to be what we are expected to be.. but our upbringing and teenage years will continue to be our identity… although many times hidden inside of us until the desires are too strong and expose themselves. As you read in the forum the progression of a cuckold, it was actually established by the time he was 18 or 20 years old.. he is just now exposing himself and understanding his “place” in relationships. It is a very interesting study.

I was the oldest of 6 siblings growing up with a single mom and took the responsibility of heading up the family at a young age. By puberty and through high school I was the “bad boy” and enjoyed taking other guys girlfriends for my sexual adventures and then sending them back to their boyfriends. It was even more exciting if the boyfriend knew I fucked his girlfriend but couldn’t do anything about it !!

It became such an exciting game that dating a girl or going steady seemed boring to me !!! My Alpha upbringing and my experiences through high school simply continued afterwards with married couples and I have lived this lifestyle since. There is nothing hotter to me than bringing out a wife’s hidden intense sexual desires and exposing her husband’s hidden submissive cravings. Basically, I never grew up !!!!!

This lifestyle is FAR more common than society admits. It is because couples keep it privately between themselves so as not to be looked down upon by their friends, family and workplaces. They live a “pretend” life of being goody goody upstanding citizens… But I will tell you.. the hidden sexual desires and cravings of wives and husbands are VERY intense and hot wife/cuckold scenario is the only way for them to experience both of their needs together as a couple... with the help of an Alpha male.

Just my thoughts…

Brad
Brad you are so right. If you and I were growing up together and going to the same school I'm sure you would be bitch slaping me around while I just stood there crying and pissing myself.You would definitely take Shannon from me and fuck her brains out send her back to me for cleaning. I've eaten a lot of bully cum out of her.She was a very hot looking girl and made it a point to let the bad boys know she was on the pill and that her boyfriend was a sissy bitch.Thats all they needed to know. Most bullies including my regulars didn't have to be to violent with me cuz I just cried and and wet my self and a bit of open handed face slapping accomplished that.But there was one guy who beat me with his fists once and hurt me pretty bad.He got in trouble for that and held it against me. Shannon,even though she enjoyed what the other boys did to me,didn't want to see me get hurt like that again. She would try to protect me by stepping in and wispering to him that she would fuck him if he didn't beat me up. This worked pretty well except she wasn't always around.I would always try to hide behind her skirt for protection when we were at school or whatever but one day she moved away to a different neighborhood.It wasn't too far away but enough so she wasn't always around and she started at a different school.I no longer had this protection that Shannon provided from this more violent bully. I still got together with Shannon a lot and told her of some close calls I had and how I started to spend my lunch recess inside the school near the teachers.I told her that getting out at the end of the day was the big problem and I had to trick him to get away. I went to a Catholic school which was very regimented and when school was let out at the end of the day all the boys had to file out on the north exit while the girls went out the south exit.This bully would sometimes wait for me to come out so I started to get in the girls line and go out the south side thus evading him. I could pull it off because I was girlish enough to blend in. . . .Still there were times when he would find me.As I told all this to Shannon she remembered how she used to tame him with sex. She suggested that I offer to blow him if he doesn't hurt me.I never sucked cock before but sometimes fantasized about it.Shan used to tell me how she would suck different guys and how big their cocks were.She told me that as a sissy I should have that skill and asked me if I wanted to learn.I got excited at the idea of sucking cock so she arranged it. She was seeing this one guy who she went to and asked if he would be willing let her teach me on him.Of course it all came natural to me and so we got together in a barn behind shannons new house. We both kneeled in front of him and she instructed me on how to slowly unzip his jeans and get him ready. . . .She peeled down his jeans and underpants and pulled out this huge cock. I was kneeling right next to her and his junk was right in my face.Shannon always told me how much bigger other guys were than me and now I was seeing for myself why I became a sissy. No way could I compete with this.I realized that the path I followed was the right one for me. My heart was beating and I was breathing heavy. She put his cock into my mouth and told me to suck.As I did I could feel it grow and push down my throat.I gaged a little and shannon pulled me back and the head was more in my mouth. She said I would get used to it down my throat and showed me how he slides it down without her gagging. Of course she was an expert. . . .Her style as she taught me was to deep throat a guy first. A guy she said likes to go way down cuz it feels like a pussy nice and tight around him.Some guys will grab the back of your head and push in and out.They like to controll you. Its important to suck hard,this makes a vacume that squeezes his cock.With practice you will lose the gag reflex and enjoy it more.Always listen to his vocal responses so you can tell when he is getting ready to come.Some guys will tell you.She told me there is a mouth orgasm and a throat orgasm,where he either shoots his load while he is deep in her throat or the girl pulls back so he cums in her mouth.Shannon prefers having him cum in her mouth,she loves the taste of cum and also she can massage the head of his cock with her tongue.That's her style and that's how she taught me. . . .So I took his manhood into my mouth and proceded as instructed.It made me feel like a sissy more than I ever felt before.For a guy a blowjob is all physical with maybe a sense of power but for a girl its emotional and feeling feminine and submissive.Thats how I felt and I was glad that day that I wore a dress and a little makeup.I could feel my panties getting wet as I sucked him.Shannon told me ahead of time that it's a code of hers to always swallow his cum and never spit it out.She said a sissy like any girl should savor the taste of his manly cum.When a guy cums in your mouth he is giving you a gift and to spit it out is an insult, enjoy his cum, it's part of being a woman. . . .So on my knees I sucked and really enjoyed it,except I had a lot of trouble gagging so shannon told him to go easy on me.I did manage a bit of deep throat and a lot of in mouth tongue work if you know what I mean.He shot his load finally and I couldn't believe how full my mouth became with cum.It tasted strange to me even though I had eaten a lot of cum before out of shannons pussy.It was salty with a slight scent of like bleach or chlorine.When I eat Shannons creampie it's more musky and sweet.I think thats cuz her juices mix with her lovers cum.I did like the taste though and it got even better after a few times she let me practice on him but Shannons pussy always tasted best.My gag reflex got better too.Shannon gave me one of her dildos and told me to practice on it at home.So I got to be a good little cock sucker and added that to my repertoire.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:25 am

beta boy wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:10 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:36 am
beta boy wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

beta boy,

Just sayin….

Brad
beta boy,

Just my thoughts…

Brad
Brad you are so right. If you and I were growing up together and going to the same school I'm sure you would be bitch slaping me around while I just stood there crying and pissing myself.You would definitely take Shannon from me and fuck her brains out send her back to me for cleaning. I've eaten a lot of bully cum out of her.She was a very hot looking girl and made it a point to let the bad boys know she was on the pill and that her boyfriend was a sissy bitch.Thats all they needed to know. Most bullies including my regulars didn't have to be to violent with me cuz I just cried and and wet my self and a bit of open handed face slapping accomplished that.But there was one guy who beat me with his fists once and hurt me pretty bad.He got in trouble for that and held it against me. Shannon,even though she enjoyed what the other boys did to me,didn't want to see me get hurt like that again. She would try to protect me by stepping in and wispering to him that she would fuck him if he didn't beat me up. This worked pretty well except she wasn't always around.I would always try to hide behind her skirt for protection when we were at school or whatever but one day she moved away to a different neighborhood.It wasn't too far away but enough so she wasn't always around and she started at a different school.I no longer had this protection that Shannon provided from this more violent bully. I still got together with Shannon a lot and told her of some close calls I had and how I started to spend my lunch recess inside the school near the teachers.I told her that getting out at the end of the day was the big problem and I had to trick him to get away. I went to a Catholic school which was very regimented and when school was let out at the end of the day all the boys had to file out on the north exit while the girls went out the south exit.This bully would sometimes wait for me to come out so I started to get in the girls line and go out the south side thus evading him. I could pull it off because I was girlish enough to blend in. . . .Still there were times when he would find me.As I told all this to Shannon she remembered how she used to tame him with sex. She suggested that I offer to blow him if he doesn't hurt me.I never sucked cock before but sometimes fantasized about it.Shan used to tell me how she would suck different guys and how big their cocks were.She told me that as a sissy I should have that skill and asked me if I wanted to learn.I got excited at the idea of sucking cock so she arranged it. She was seeing this one guy who she went to and asked if he would be willing let her teach me on him.Of course it all came natural to me and so we got together in a barn behind shannons new house. We both kneeled in front of him and she instructed me on how to slowly unzip his jeans and get him ready. . . .She peeled down his jeans and underpants and pulled out this huge cock. I was kneeling right next to her and his junk was right in my face.Shannon always told me how much bigger other guys were than me and now I was seeing for myself why I became a sissy. No way could I compete with this.I realized that the path I followed was the right one for me. My heart was beating and I was breathing heavy. She put his cock into my mouth and told me to suck.As I did I could feel it grow and push down my throat.I gaged a little and shannon pulled me back and the head was more in my mouth. She said I would get used to it down my throat and showed me how he slides it down without her gagging. Of course she was an expert. . . .Her style as she taught me was to deep throat a guy first. A guy she said likes to go way down cuz it feels like a pussy nice and tight around him.Some guys will grab the back of your head and push in and out.They like to controll you. Its important to suck hard,this makes a vacume that squeezes his cock.With practice you will lose the gag reflex and enjoy it more.Always listen to his vocal responses so you can tell when he is getting ready to come.Some guys will tell you.She told me there is a mouth orgasm and a throat orgasm,where he either shoots his load while he is deep in her throat or the girl pulls back so he cums in her mouth.Shannon prefers having him cum in her mouth,she loves the taste of cum and also she can massage the head of his cock with her tongue.That's her style and that's how she taught me. . . .So I took his manhood into my mouth and proceded as instructed.It made me feel like a sissy more than I ever felt before.For a guy a blowjob is all physical with maybe a sense of power but for a girl its emotional and feeling feminine and submissive.Thats how I felt and I was glad that day that I wore a dress and a little makeup.I could feel my panties getting wet as I sucked him.Shannon told me ahead of time that it's a code of hers to always swallow his cum and never spit it out.She said a sissy like any girl should savor the taste of his manly cum.When a guy cums in your mouth he is giving you a gift and to spit it out is an insult, enjoy his cum, it's part of being a woman. . . .So on my knees I sucked and really enjoyed it,except I had a lot of trouble gagging so shannon told him to go easy on me.I did manage a bit of deep throat and a lot of in mouth tongue work if you know what I mean.He shot his load finally and I couldn't believe how full my mouth became with cum.It tasted strange to me even though I had eaten a lot of cum before out of shannons pussy.It was salty with a slight scent of like bleach or chlorine.When I eat Shannons creampie it's more musky and sweet.I think thats cuz her juices mix with her lovers cum.I did like the taste though and it got even better after a few times she let me practice on him but Shannons pussy always tasted best.My gag reflex got better too.Shannon gave me one of her dildos and told me to practice on it at home.So I got to be a good little cock sucker and added that to my repertoire.
beta boy,

Good boy. You were very fortunate to have a girlfriend introduce you being a sissy cocksucker when you were so young. I know that many had those desires at that age but kept them inside until later in life.. and many never experienced them at all.. what a shame.

We’re you able to convince the bully to stop beating you after that ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:59 pm

Yes I did. My girlfriend helped me there too.She met up with this bully and asked him if he was willing to accept oral sex from me in exchange for not bulling me. He was a little reluctant and afraid that if he was seen alone with me people would think he was a faggot.Shannon had good powers of persuasion though and explained that at least from a girls point of view the guy who receives the blow job in a situation like this is not considered gay. The only faggot there would be me.She told him to just think of me as a girl. She sweetened the pot by offering to date him and let him fuck her, so now I had to watch my girlfriend go on dates with my worst bully.I knew they fucked too because She always made me clean her. . . . He told her he would try it if there was some way it could be private. She said he could meet me at her house and go into their barn where she trained me to give head in the first place. So the next time we met up at school he came over to me with a big smile and said he heard that I gave good blowjobs.I was scared but admitted it. He told me to meet him at Shannons house after school.It went off well and I remembered what Shannon told me, to always swallow and to thank him for letting me suck his cock and for not beating me up. He told me he had to hold back from punching me before his blowjob but was much calmer now but didn't know if he could controll himself next time. That scared me cuz in the barn we were all alone and I was afraid no one would be around to break it up like in the schoolyard. I told Shannon about this and she had a suggestion. She always liked to spank me and use the belt on me ever since she saw my mom do it when we were younger so the next time I was taken to the barn she made sure to be there. When we arrived she was already there holding a thick mens leather belt.She suggested he use it on my ass before I sucked him to quell any violent feelings he had towards me.His face lit up. At least a sound ass whipping won't cause me permanent harm or break bones.Another thing was that Shannon had been caneing and belting me as part of our dynamic. She enjoyed doing that while I knelt before her licking cum from her and I learned to love the pain and humiliation it brought me.But he was a lot bigger and stronger than Shannon so it scared me a lot.I wondered if it would be too much. Still it was better than getting punched and having a broken nose or something. . . . I asked Shannon if she would stay. I was still afraid he would lose controll and she could step in. She was eager and happy to watch and so it began.I pulled up my skirt around my waste and lowered my panties to expose my sissy ass and got in my kneeling position. Shannon gave him a few instructions on technique and then I felt that belt on me harder than ever.Shannon had a big smile as she egged him on to keep giving it to me.He ordered me to get his cock out and suck which I promptly obeyed. Every time the belt hit me pain coursed thru my body. It culminated in a strong sucking reflex on his his cock.I thought I was just going get a brief ass whipping and then blow him but he continued all durring the blow job. I sensed that he liked it when I had that strong sucking reflex everytime he lashed me and that made him go faster and harder till he finally filled my mouth with his hot cum.He shot such a big load that cum was running out of my mouth and down my chin.I had to cup it in my hand and suck it back into my mouth remembering what Shannon said about respect a sissy needs to have for the alpha male. This arrangement worked out well and we had many meetings like this. He had his blow job, I escaped getting punched out and learned to enjoy my sissy duties and ass whippings, and Shannon enjoyed the show.She hung that belt on a nail in the barn for future use and we all walked out of the barn,me with a red hot burning bitch ass and crying like a schoolgirl.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:09 am

beta boy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:59 pm
Yes I did. My girlfriend helped me there too.She met up with this bully and asked him if he was willing to accept oral sex from me in exchange for not bulling me. He was a little reluctant and afraid that if he was seen alone with me people would think he was a faggot.Shannon had good powers of persuasion though and explained that at least from a girls point of view the guy who receives the blow job in a situation like this is not considered gay. The only faggot there would be me.She told him to just think of me as a girl. She sweetened the pot by offering to date him and let him fuck her, so now I had to watch my girlfriend go on dates with my worst bully.I knew they fucked too because She always made me clean her. . . . He told her he would try it if there was some way it could be private. She said he could meet me at her house and go into their barn where she trained me to give head in the first place. So the next time we met up at school he came over to me with a big smile and said he heard that I gave good blowjobs.I was scared but admitted it. He told me to meet him at Shannons house after school.It went off well and I remembered what Shannon told me, to always swallow and to thank him for letting me suck his cock and for not beating me up. He told me he had to hold back from punching me before his blowjob but was much calmer now but didn't know if he could controll himself next time. That scared me cuz in the barn we were all alone and I was afraid no one would be around to break it up like in the schoolyard. I told Shannon about this and she had a suggestion. She always liked to spank me and use the belt on me ever since she saw my mom do it when we were younger so the next time I was taken to the barn she made sure to be there. When we arrived she was already there holding a thick mens leather belt.She suggested he use it on my ass before I sucked him to quell any violent feelings he had towards me.His face lit up. At least a sound ass whipping won't cause me permanent harm or break bones.Another thing was that Shannon had been caneing and belting me as part of our dynamic. She enjoyed doing that while I knelt before her licking cum from her and I learned to love the pain and humiliation it brought me.But he was a lot bigger and stronger than Shannon so it scared me a lot.I wondered if it would be too much. Still it was better than getting punched and having a broken nose or something. . . . I asked Shannon if she would stay. I was still afraid he would lose controll and she could step in. She was eager and happy to watch and so it began.I pulled up my skirt around my waste and lowered my panties to expose my sissy ass and got in my kneeling position. Shannon gave him a few instructions on technique and then I felt that belt on me harder than ever.Shannon had a big smile as she egged him on to keep giving it to me.He ordered me to get his cock out and suck which I promptly obeyed. Every time the belt hit me pain coursed thru my body. It culminated in a strong sucking reflex on his his cock.I thought I was just going get a brief ass whipping and then blow him but he continued all durring the blow job. I sensed that he liked it when I had that strong sucking reflex everytime he lashed me and that made him go faster and harder till he finally filled my mouth with his hot cum.He shot such a big load that cum was running out of my mouth and down my chin.I had to cup it in my hand and suck it back into my mouth remembering what Shannon said about respect a sissy needs to have for the alpha male. This arrangement worked out well and we had many meetings like this. He had his blow job, I escaped getting punched out and learned to enjoy my sissy duties and ass whippings, and Shannon enjoyed the show.She hung that belt on a nail in the barn for future use and we all walked out of the barn,me with a red hot burning bitch ass and crying like a schoolgirl.
beta boy,

Good boy.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...