sissy cuckold club

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
luferfv
Prepubescent

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by luferfv » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:40 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:26 am
I have had many cuckolds PM me and confess their cravings to become submissive sissies to their wife and bf's... And some simply to an Alpha Dominant Male.

I find these urges are very common among cuckolds and cuckold wannabe's. Some have even selected or been given sissy names for themselves (dannie, toni, mattie, etc) and thrive on their cravings to admit and discuss their innermost feelings and desires with someone that understands how intense these feelings can be and will listen patiently to them and assist them on their journey.

This is normally a very private matter and many will not admit or discuss it openly on the forum. So I am offering a "private sissy cuckold club" for these cuckolds/cuckold wannabe's that want someone to openly discuss their cravings within a private PM setting.

If you want to talk, PM me... Or post here if you are more open about your cravings.

Brad
how can i be added to your group?

theadulteress
Prepubescent

Unread post by theadulteress » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:12 pm

As a cheating hot wife and cuckold/sissy mistress, I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. Bravo girls!
"All penises deserve to be cheated on."

luferfv
Prepubescent

Unread post by luferfv » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:27 pm

Ares wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:32 am
Welcome to the forum, luferfv!
Hello, im a sissy boyfriend, actually i'm single, but i was in a cuckold relationship with my ex gf. i'm from Perú. i hope we will be friends and i like to participate in all forum. <3! i want participate in the truth or dare forum. PD sorry if i have bad english!.

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 am

hello everyone my fem name is Kathryn, I chose that name as it was close to my wife's name and she had a lot influence over my clothing and hair style selections. first of all I was not forced to dress or anything of the sort I always had feelings of wanting to be feminine and female and have cross dressed since as early as I can remember. thank goodness for older sisters.lol I was lucky enough to have grown up before pantyhose and always loved the garter belt and stockings look and feel. of course panty hose have their place as the did allow shorter skirts without being too immodest. but I digress. I started on female hormones about 10 years into our marriage after my wife revealed her need to fuck real men. we talked about each others needs and I began my journey to become as feminine as possible not knowing how far I may go but just happy I was free to explore. my wife was free to explore as well and I loved sharing pillow talk with her about everything from her men to cosmetic tips to clothing and dressing appropriately, bathroom usage. guys always sit when you use a public ladies room and clean up after yourself some one else has got to sit there after you. I had many questions about men and how to try and relate and react to men as a woman. I loved her dating and she was quite happy as she had always been a sexy flirt and knew how to get what she wanted from any Man. after seeing a psychotherapist for almost a year I got my letter from my therapist to my doctor that said I was able to start hormone replacement therapy. so I started on Premarin and spironolactone(a testosterone blocker) and the changes were very noticeable to me as my sex drive went down to zero, my emotions were very active. I would cry at sad things or even happy things on TV. I had already had electrolysis on my face and neck to remove my beard growth. and my breasts began to ache and become more pronounced. I loved all the changes. a surprise for me was how much as I got more and feminine mentally and physically I found my self becoming more attracted to men. I found them to be the opposite sex and now I felt I wanted a man in my life. I liked their strength, their confidence and their wisdom. I found myself feeling very much inferior to Alpha men that my wife would bring home on her dates. she of course needed an alpha man to challenge her alpha female mentality. I submitted easily to her Men and craved the male semen that she would feed me from her sweet pussy. my wife realized I truly was the female I wanted and needed to be.

uk cuck wannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk cuck wannabe » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:11 pm

I'm a closet sissy. I think my wife suspects, but does not want to accept it. She has commented on her panties and stockings being messed up in her drawers, but didn't press the issue. Like many cuckolds, I have constant fantasies about being dressed en femme and then made to serve my wife and her alpha.
She is naturally quite shy and prim, but has a sexy teasing side when in the mood and she loves it when we have sexy fantasies about her exes or guys she works with.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:06 am

Welcome to OHW uk cuck wannabe

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:37 am

uk cuck wannabe wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:11 pm
I'm a closet sissy. I think my wife suspects, but does not want to accept it. She has commented on her panties and stockings being messed up in her drawers, but didn't press the issue. Like many cuckolds, I have constant fantasies about being dressed en femme and then made to serve my wife and her alpha.
She is naturally quite shy and prim, but has a sexy teasing side when in the mood and she loves it when we have sexy fantasies about her exes or guys she works with.
Welcome !! It is nice of you to post and I am sure everyone would like to know more about your sissy dreams and desires.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

uk cuck wannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk cuck wannabe » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:19 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:37 am
uk cuck wannabe wrote:
Welcome !! It is nice of you to post and I am sure everyone would like to know more about your sissy dreams and desires.

Brad
I have been dressing since I can remember and I can remember wearing my sisters ballet dress and tights when I was young. I remember it always felt naughty, but arousing even then. I gave up dressing through my teens, but over time, I have gradually been dressing more and more. I work away from home quite a lot, so dress more femme than my wife most weeks. lol
My ultimate fantasy is to lie under her dressed and caged as she is being taken by a big cocked alpha guy. The humiliation would be off the scale and my wife would be shocked I think.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:24 am

uk cuck wannabe wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:19 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
uk cuck wannabe wrote:

Brad
I have been dressing since I can remember and I can remember wearing my sisters ballet dress and tights when I was young. I remember it always felt naughty, but arousing even then. I gave up dressing through my teens, but over time, I have gradually been dressing more and more. I work away from home quite a lot, so dress more femme than my wife most weeks. lol
My ultimate fantasy is to lie under her dressed and caged as she is being taken by a big cocked alpha guy. The humiliation would be off the scale and my wife would be shocked I think.
Your wife might not be as shocked as you think !!! How many times do you jerk off each day ?? How often do you have sex ??

You said she doesn’t push it when her things are messed up in her drawers.. and she fantasizes with you about the guys she work with. That sounds like a very good starting point to work from.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

uk cuck wannabe
Prepubescent

Unread post by uk cuck wannabe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:31 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:24 am
uk cuck wannabe wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:19 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
uk cuck wannabe wrote:

Brad
Your wife might not be as shocked as you think !!! How many times do you jerk off each day ?? How often do you have sex ??

You said she doesn’t push it when her things are messed up in her drawers.. and she fantasizes with you about the guys she work with. That sounds like a very good starting point to work from.

Brad
We don't have sex very often, maybe once every 4-5 weeks. She gets very wet and has a high sex drive, but only when in the mood. I am small, so I think she gets frustrated sexually anyway, as she has to use her fingers to cum. I jerk off at least once a day.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:39 am

Welcome to the forum uk cuck wannabe.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:23 am

It would do no harm for you to say “honey, I have a confession to make. Your underwear excites me and I take them out sometimes and feel them.. they feel so soft.. I have even put them on.. and I feel so different and comfortable when I do. Maybe I should have my own panties and I won’t be messing up your drawers ??” And let the conversations go from there !!

Otherwise, just wish and dream the rest of your life.. what a shame that would be.

Like I said, you might be pleasantly surprised by her answer !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:30 am

I am happy to see this thread active again.. it’s been almost a year !!

There must be more that would like to post here.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Mattmattiass
Experienced

Unread post by Mattmattiass » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:07 pm

Cuck wannabe here. I think I’ll get the wife into some hw fantasy at least. Love the idea of some feminization and love panties - would have no problem playing with a guy with the wife, but all of that may be a bridge to far in real life.
My question though - I like the idea of being a sissy, but don’t like bdsm or chastity/deprivation. Anyone else? I feel like it always ends there in stories, etc.
happy to chat about it

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:54 am

Mattmattiass wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:07 pm
Cuck wannabe here. I think I’ll get the wife into some hw fantasy at least. Love the idea of some feminization and love panties - would have no problem playing with a guy with the wife, but all of that may be a bridge to far in real life.
My question though - I like the idea of being a sissy, but don’t like bdsm or chastity/deprivation. Anyone else? I feel like it always ends there in stories, etc.
happy to chat about it
You are at the beginning of a long, sensuous journey. Your imagination and fantasies are already leading you towards the “I like the idea” phase.. but it is only the beginning !!!

IF .. your wife gets past fantasizing with you and actually meets an Alpha Dominabt BF, your journey will begin. In all of your dreams and fantasies you will never be able to understand the intensity of the submissive feelings coming out from inside you as you experience being feminized and led into sissification. Once you are there, you will find yourself understanding and loving chastity and deprivation. Bdsm falls into another category and may or may not be brought into your situation.

This definitely relates to “be careful what you ask for” !!!

Just saying...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

centralnjguy276
Prepubescent

Unread post by centralnjguy276 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:13 am

Im new to all this, but this thread is calling me

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Welcome to OHW centralnjguy276

Femdom
Trainable

Unread post by Femdom » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:20 am

UK based Sissy here I love everything I have read on here I’ma Cuckolded/sissy my Mistresss and her Bull have started feminising me I’m on anti-androgen gel and estrogen gel I have been on them a couple of months and things are slowly changing my sexual urges have become non existent now and my Breasts are a little painful but budding they feel hard just behind my nipples I’m really looking forward to what lies ahead and may I say thank you to everyone on here x regards tiny

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 pm

My nipples hurt for several months due to estrogen, I’m now a large A cup wanting to be a B cup. I’ll get the increase just as soon as possible. My sexual urges are zero. I cry for just about any reason. My penis has shrunk to the extreme where I have to sit to pee pee. I would like to get castrated and my scrotum remove. I want to be smooth there with no excess skin.

Pauline

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:59 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 pm
My nipples hurt for several months due to estrogen, I’m now a large A cup wanting to be a B cup. I’ll get the increase just as soon as possible. My sexual urges are zero. I cry for just about any reason. My penis has shrunk to the extreme where I have to sit to pee pee. I would like to get castrated and my scrotum remove. I want to be smooth there with no excess skin.

Pauline
As much as I love all of the changes as a sissy goes down the path of feminization.. you bring out one point that excites me tremendously.. a sissy CRYING !! To see his (her) face transform as tears begin flowing down his cheeks.. and to hear him (her) high pitched crying sounds.. makes my cock instantly hard.

I enjoy instigating him (her) in public and watch as he (she) tries to unsuccessfully hold back his (her) tears.. and the look on a waiters or cashiers face as they see his (her) tears slowly dripping out of his (her) eyes.. and the embarrassed/humiliated look on his (her) face. I enjoy saying “don’t mind ‘her’.. ‘she’ is haven’t a bad day today” as I watch the bewildered look on their faces.

I also enjoy watching my cock pumping in his (her) mouth as his (her) tears blend with his (her) saliva dripping from his (her) chin.. as well as my cum that might escape over his (her) lips.

I love a crying sissy !! Do you cry ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

rogerbaulk
Trainable

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 am

I fantasize about my wife being away and telling me to satisfy her bull while she's away. So I dress as a girl and serve him. I kneel down in front of him and gaze into his eyes as I suck his cock until he comes in my mouth, which I swallow. And he fucks my ass in every position. I'm basically his sex slave until my wife returns.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:01 am

rogerbaulk wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 am
I fantasize about my wife being away and telling me to satisfy her bull while she's away. So I dress as a girl and serve him. I kneel down in front of him and gaze into his eyes as I suck his cock until he comes in my mouth, which I swallow. And he fucks my ass in every position. I'm basically his sex slave until my wife returns.
Yep, that's a fantasy I am very familiar with. However neither him nor my wife have shown much interest.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:12 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Pauline
This^ is all transgender which is different than sissy

a sissy is epicene and submissive to her man and dresses chic and female

no estrogen therapy, a sissy is a sissy pure from her mind and has no tits and still maintains
his clitty wee wee + balls, his man loves to conquer another male and reduce him to female
status before him on her knees

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:52 am

We have a Femdom marriage,and I am a sub-sissy-slave. I LOVE IT! I have been a sissy since an young age.
The first time I was feminized,I was hooked.
I find men's attire is BORING! Women's lingerie is erotic and sexy. I enjoy wearing lingerie, garters, stockings, heels,make-up and wig,and find the preparation extreme erotic. I have an extensive wardrobe.
I enjoy being controlled by a women and serving my wife's lover.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:00 am

rockynook wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:52 am
We have a Femdom marriage,and I am a sub-sissy-slave. I LOVE IT! I have been a sissy since an young age.
The first time I was feminized,I was hooked.
I find men's attire is BORING! Women's lingerie is erotic and sexy. I enjoy wearing lingerie, garters, stockings, heels,make-up and wig,and find the preparation extreme erotic. I have an extensive wardrobe.
I enjoy being controlled by a women and serving my wife's lover.
Good boy !! Tell us about the first time you were feminized.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...