Good Interracial Cuckold Stories?

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
tampurp
Prepubescent

Good Interracial Cuckold Stories?

Unread post by tampurp » Sat May 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Looking for something like xleglover's faithful wife! Paid ebooks are okay too.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Good Interracial Cuckold Stories?

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 02, 2020 9:25 pm

Welcome to the forum tampurp.

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Mon May 04, 2020 10:32 am

The most popular writers seem to be j267, newbie2008, or jack7 all from Literotica. It’s not always cuckold stuff but more wife sharing.

Jacko
Experienced

Unread post by Jacko » Mon May 04, 2020 9:40 pm

Just read Xleglover's Faithful Wife and imagine one of the characters is Black. Or, you know, focus on the whole story arc where Jen goes Black.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue May 05, 2020 5:28 am

Luis wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:32 am
The most popular writers seem to be j267, newbie2008, or jack7 all from Literotica. It’s not always cuckold stuff but more wife sharing.
I'd second j267, my favorite on Literotica.

sarawithlove2
Virgin

Unread post by sarawithlove2 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:42 am

Hand_On_The_Quill
author on Literotica

sarawithlove2
Virgin

Unread post by sarawithlove2 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:43 am

read 'sun kissed'

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Fri May 08, 2020 9:07 am

I use the literotica's tags page. Searching in the Loving wife category.

I then add some of the tags I like to read about.

The tags site is no so easy to find, but here it is: tags.literotica(dot)com

Hope some of you likes it as I do.

tylmeran
Trainable

Unread post by tylmeran » Fri May 08, 2020 11:27 pm

woulditkillyou has some interracial stories on literotica:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memb ... ubmissions

Stories range from 3 to 12 pages long.

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Sat May 16, 2020 11:45 am

My Top 21 (in no particular order):

Literotica:
Newbie2008 - New Year’s Risk & Reward
J267 - It’s Only Castles Burning (3 Part Series)
FifthEstate - The Speedo Doesn’t Lie (8 Part Series; Part 8 pending)
Xleglover
- Husband’s Fantasy Backfires (12 Part Series)
- Making It Work (Parts 1 & 2 - Jen with Darren)
janandjustin - Your Pimp’s Here
Sam Mccster - Cuckold in the Making
ktsema - Goals Set for Married Wife (16 Part Series)
Bazzz - Jersey Shore Games (4 Part Series)

Txdoc - Swinging Surprise (7 Part Series)
https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/TxDoc/

Jake Marlow (predecessor to Kirsten McCurran on Amazon) - Anna’s Surrender
http://www.geocities.ws/rose362436/anna.htm

Amazon (Purchase Required):
Kirsten McCurran - Gentrified
Kenny Wright
- Bull’s Eye (Part 4 - Heather with Shane)
- Training to Love It (Parts 1 & 2 - Erin with AJ & Lamar)
- Dreaming of Another
Lena White - The Subjugation of Gabrielle
Arnica Butler
- Fevr
- Unlocking Noel
- Not Black & White

eroticstories.com (Must Join to Access Archives)
J&T - “Jan at the Fundraiser”

a1ebooks (Purchase Required):
Erik D. Astor - No Rules

Enjoy!

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Sun May 31, 2020 10:49 am

Inadvertent omission to my Top 21:

Literotica:
Dash05 - Austin (3 Part Series)

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sun May 31, 2020 11:13 am

Here's another one: Taking Her Back, Jason Lenov

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Sun May 31, 2020 12:22 pm

Agree! Certainly, Jason Lenov and Matthew Lee both have written some outstanding stories that are worthy of consideration.

BTW, dated an olive-skinned girl with beautiful red hair in college - and her nickname was "Cinnamon Girl". Think of her everytime I hear that song!

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:32 am

I think Duke Lattimore has well covered your answer but if I had to pick a single story from Literotica then it would be

J267 - It’s Only Castles Burning which in 3 parts. That a very well written story that draws you in and has some depth to the characters and storyline.

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:10 am

I agree! For me the story is ‘Sin on the Old Mill Road’ by the same author. Almost all his stories are excellent.

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:36 am

Couple20uk: I really liked "It's Only Castles Burning" because it told the whole story, though I would have loved for the author to have gone into more detail on some of Allie's interactions in the last 2 pages of Part 3. It also was an amazing devolution for a pristine wife / attorney / non-profit executive to become a drug using whore for a black pimp (Rafael), who sold her services to other black men, all of which was attributed to her husband''s initial involvement with Rafael as his attorney, with the wife warning him that he should not get involved with such a sketchy character. Incredible story line, character development and interactions. Definitely in the Hotwife Hall of Fame!!!

Luis: I also liked "Sin on Little Mill Road", thought I preferred the story scenario in "It's Only Castles Burning".

Another amazing story by J267 was "Don't Ever Look Back", which was one of the author's first stories posted on Literotica. Chapters 1 and 2 were incredible. I had hoped that Chapter 3 would be an epic conclusion, but the author took the story in a different direction than I would have preferred (though other readers may have preferred the author's direction). I suppose that's another reason that I really liked "It's Only Castles Burning," as I felt that Part 3 was a fitting ending to that amazing story. In my opinion, "Don't Ever Look Back" could have been in the same league as "It's Only Castles Burning" had the author used a similar approach. My ideal conclusion to "Don't Ever Look Back" would have been for Sarah's husband and Malcolm to have conspired for Malcolm to hire Sarah as the inhouse Director of Marketing for his company, and for Malcolm to have taken advantage of that opportunity to use Sarah much like Rafael used Allie in "It's Only Castles Burning". In any event, I suppose that the evolution of the the author and his writing style from the time that "Don't Ever Look Back" was published (2009 - 2011) to the time that "It's Only Castles Burning" was published (2018) illustrates how his writing has gone from exceptional to truly exceptional.

No doubt, J267 is at the top of the list of author's in this genre. Now, if we could only get Newbie2008 out of retirement to write Part 2 and Part 3 of "New Year's, Risk & Reward", we'd have another epic for the Hotwife Hall of Fame on our hands!

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:38 am

Duke Lattimore: you certainly know your stories and I absolutely agree with you with regard to "Its Only Castles Burning". I felt the author (like many who do it as a hobby) just wanted to get the story done so wrapped it up a little too sharply when there could of easily of been several more chapters. I have actually recently tried to contact J267 to see if he ever plans to revisit that story and add to it. I let you know if I ever get a reply.

We regard to interracial stories in general I always felt that while there are a huge volume of them on the internet there are not as many of top quality as other genres. That just a personally feeling I slowly gained over the years.

I also felt many of the paid authors who sell their stories on Amazon and alike tend to end up writing very formulated stories. Maybe they have one or two good stories in them but then end up turning out more repetitive story lines and never putting enough depth in the plot and story characters. There are few that take their stories over 150 pages in length, which is the minimum page length I will read and when they do they tend to then split books up in various parts which does get expensive. Not complaining as it their livelihood but it can mount up.

There is one other story that I have recently enjoyed which is on Lush Stories and is written by quietpaul and is called the 25-Year Itch. It may appeal a little more to UK readers as it is set in the UK. It not strictly an interracial story, it more a straight hotwife however there is an interracial element to it though please note atm the story is not yet finished. Maybe worth a visit...

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:00 am

dear couple20uk,
I am reading quietpaul's, the 25-Year Itch and I have to thank you for recommending it. It is fantastic! I am only on chapter 5, but, it is really well written and hot. I also love j267 from Lit. If there are any other writers besides newbie2008 or Jack7 that you can recommend, please do. Again, Thanks.
Luis

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:11 am

Couple20uk: Thanks for your recommendation of the 25 Year Itch, which I have added to the top of my reading list!

Luis: Here's a heads up on a new chapter in one of my all time favorites stories. Ch. 8 of The Speedo Doesn't Lie by FifthEstate should appear on Literotica by this Thursday or Friday. It is going to be an absolute epic, with this final chapter lengthy and action packed. You definitely will want to read the first 7 chapters before you venture into Chapter 8, as the author's character development is fabulous and writing skills are superior, especially for free content.

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:20 am

many thanks Duke, I will definitely check it out!

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:25 am

Ok Duke, I made it to chapter 8 and discovered there are several chapters missing from the story...what gives? Is there somewhere else I can keep reading? (As you can tell I’m hooked!)

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:26 am

Sorry Duke, I meant to ask couple20uk!

Luis
Experienced

Unread post by Luis » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:26 am

Sorry Duke, I meant to ask couple20uk!

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Luis - I presume you are referencing the 25 Year Itch series by QuietPaul on Lushstories. The Speedo Doesn't Lie series by FifthEstate on Literotica is clearly posted on his author page. Expect that Chapter 8 should make it thru the Literotica approval maze by tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Good luck - and happy reading.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:57 pm

Just for those who maybe interested....

I have answered Luis in a private message and checking this morning all 13 chapters of the 25 Year Itch Series are still up on Lush stories though atm the story remains unfinished as previously mentioned.