sissy cuckold club

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bradisalpha
OHW Addict

sissy cuckold club

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:26 am

I have had many cuckolds PM me and confess their cravings to become submissive sissies to their wife and bf's... And some simply to an Alpha Dominant Male.

I find these urges are very common among cuckolds and cuckold wannabe's. Some have even selected or been given sissy names for themselves (dannie, toni, mattie, etc) and thrive on their cravings to admit and discuss their innermost feelings and desires with someone that understands how intense these feelings can be and will listen patiently to them and assist them on their journey.

This is normally a very private matter and many will not admit or discuss it openly on the forum. So I am offering a "private sissy cuckold club" for these cuckolds/cuckold wannabe's that want someone to openly discuss their cravings within a private PM setting.

If you want to talk, PM me... Or post here if you are more open about your cravings.

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Littlemissspider
Verified Hot Wife

Re: sissy cuckold club

Unread post by Littlemissspider » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:54 am

I'm glad these guys exist.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:05 am

Brad, thank you for posting this. I have secretly harbored cuckold fantasies for a long time but my wife rejected the idea years ago. In the past 2 years I have been feeling intense shame about a growing inner desire to be forced to dress as a sissy and then serve my wife and her bull. I dream that when I don't dress properly in my chemise and panties in his presence, he manhandles me, ties me down over a sofa, and whips my ass really hard with his belt while my wife watches and enjoys. Once he brings me to tears, he then fucks my wife right in front of me to establish his dominance. When he is done, he makes me suck him clean. My wife squats down to let the ejaculated semen drip out into her panties, and then she gags me with the panties and makes me stand in the corner. While I am standing there with blistering bottom, she tells me "next time don't be caught not wearing your sissy outfit."

I am ashamed of myself even as I write this in a public forum. I think if my wife ever found out it would be the end of my already minimal sex life with her.

Are there others like me?

Cuckyboy3

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:30 am

cuckyboy3,

Yes.. There are many others like you.. Hopefully they will post here also and feel the freedom you are feeling by admitting it in a public forum. Most PM me and talk with more privacy. Either way sets you free.

Do you want to admit the size of your little dicky here also ??

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:13 am

Yes why not... I am 4.75 inches long at full erection and 7/8 inch in diameter.

My wife has never complained about my size but she has made her disappointment clear when I cannot last for more than about 15-20 strokes, or about 90 seconds. No amount of breathing exercises have helped. This, more so than my size, has led to a catastrophic decline in frequency of sex (averaging once every 3 months).

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:33 am

cuckyboy3,

Your little dicky sounds very cute !!

sissies get so excited when they feel a warm wet pussy, don't they ?? I find it very amusing to see a sissy cum in less than 90 seconds. And after I am done with their wife I ask if they would like sloppy seconds. Of course they always say yes !! And then I tell them that I am going to count down and as soon as they cum I expect them to clean us both. As they enter, I begin counting the seconds down and watch as they try not to cum too fast. But the excitement normally overwhelms them (of course I tease them in between !!) and they normally cum within 15 to 30 seconds.. Sometimes faster !! Sometimes as they begin to enter !!

And how many times do you play with your little dicky each day thinking about this ??

It is very exciting, isn't it ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Thanks Brad for starting this thread. Although many may not want to publicly express themselves, I guarantee that many want to discuss it privately. Especially to a Dom alpha like yourself. No one sees themselves being cucked by someone who they see as a lesser man than themselves. I have admitted to being a cuck. That moniker fits me as I've slowly relinquished any control of my wife's extramarital sex over the past few years to the point that she fucks who she wants , when she wants, whenever she wants. Do I still have sex with her? Yes!!! And, it's good, but knowing that she sees other men is a turn on for me that words cannot express. I gradually became excited to dive into her freshly fucked pussy after a while and she came to love for me to do it. Some of her lovers have had very large cocks. Much larger than my very average 5 1/2 inches. My wife and I have never in our long marriage been as honest with each other as we are now. She knows that I have developed increasingly more cuckold traits. Am I becoming a sissy cuckold? Brad, I think I'll pm you.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:52 am

D+D,

Would you like to describe some these traits for the forum.. Or would you prefer talking privately ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:39 am

I would start by recognizing my fascination with panties and all things lingerie and my desire for my wife to give herself to a Dom, alpha male.

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:29 am

Master Brad, Sir: I was on your "from the beginning thread". To recap, my wife dominates me with occasional spankings, and she has a specific cuckold fantasy but keeps it a fantasy only, so far. Her role for me is as her "little boy", spanking me and sending me to the corner. She imagines making me watch from the corner while her lover fucks her and cums on her tities. Then she tells her "little boy" to come get his "milk" from her tities.

I believe a submissive husband should become a sissy only if his wife wants him to be a sissy. My wife has not gone down that road. (yet?) Being a submissive to her lover is another story. If He wants a sissy, He should get a sissy. I can imagine, Sir Brad, that a dom like you would want the husband and the wife to dress to please you. When you order that cuckold on his knees to suck your cock, you probably want to look down at a slim, fit, feminine sissy-cuck; not some overweight hairy man. If the husband is going to dress his wife sexy and present her to you, he should show you the respect of presenting himself to you in a pleasing way. That might include: (correct me if I am wrong)
1. Use body hair removal cream from the neck down and soften the skin.
2. Dress in a tight corset, long sheer stockings, high heels, long gloves.
3. Paint the toenails and fingernails. (What color do you want them, Brad?)
4. Glossy lipstick. (Red?) Eye shadow, mascara, rouge, skin foundation.
5. Feminine hair style.
Of course I don't want to be telling you what you want. I'd rather do what pleases you. So let me know if this is the right way to present to you. (maybe not initially, but once you get full control) If I were lucky enough to bring my wife to you for a thorough fucking, I would want her to be dressed to kill; and I would try my best to dress the part that you demand. With respect, Paradox

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:39 pm

D+D wrote:I would start by recognizing my fascination with panties and all things lingerie and my desire for my wife to give herself to a Dom, alpha male.
Go on ...

Sir

Sissy Cuckold Club...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
D+D wrote:I would start by recognizing my fascination with panties and all things lingerie and my desire for my wife to give herself to a Dom, alpha male.
Go on ...

Sir
Well, I think that cleaning a wife's pussy after a Dom male has filled her with cum can definitely lead to cleaning his big cock also. Haven't done that, but certainly a sissy thinks about it.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Paradox2001 wrote:Master Brad, Sir: I was on your "from the beginning thread". To recap, my wife dominates me with occasional spankings, and she has a specific cuckold fantasy but keeps it a fantasy only, so far. Her role for me is as her "little boy", spanking me and sending me to the corner. She imagines making me watch from the corner while her lover fucks her and cums on her tities. Then she tells her "little boy" to come get his "milk" from her tities.

I believe a submissive husband should become a sissy only if his wife wants him to be a sissy. My wife has not gone down that road. (yet?) Being a submissive to her lover is another story. If He wants a sissy, He should get a sissy. I can imagine, Sir Brad, that a dom like you would want the husband and the wife to dress to please you. When you order that cuckold on his knees to suck your cock, you probably want to look down at a slim, fit, feminine sissy-cuck; not some overweight hairy man. If the husband is going to dress his wife sexy and present her to you, he should show you the respect of presenting himself to you in a pleasing way. That might include: (correct me if I am wrong)
1. Use body hair removal cream from the neck down and soften the skin.
2. Dress in a tight corset, long sheer stockings, high heels, long gloves.
3. Paint the toenails and fingernails. (What color do you want them, Brad?)
4. Glossy lipstick. (Red?) Eye shadow, mascara, rouge, skin foundation.
5. Feminine hair style.
Of course I don't want to be telling you what you want. I'd rather do what pleases you. So let me know if this is the right way to present to you. (maybe not initially, but once you get full control) If I were lucky enough to bring my wife to you for a thorough fucking, I would want her to be dressed to kill; and I would try my best to dress the part that you demand. With respect, Paradox
The wife and BF would be in agreement of your submission and sissifying so it shouldn't matter which prefers it. You, on the other hand will obey either/or.
1. Yes
2. Very nice.. Or transparent pink bikini panties and matching chemise.
3. Red
4. Red.. I love makeup.. Slightly overdone
5. Yes
I would want her dressed classy/slutty

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:05 am

Is there a place for a beta man? Do some beta men and cuckolds in marriages gravitate to female lead or female dominated marriage and eventually sissy? Of course the answer is sometimes yes, but degrees I'm sure vary. For instance, is it purely in the sexual sense or in all Areas of their married life. Then how strange to see a strong, independent, somewhat Dom wife with a beta, cuck hubby become totally submissive to a strong, alpha male. Does she not love her beta? In a majority of cases she loves her beta dearly, but that strength and alpha nature draws her to the stronger man. That is happening in a number of threads on this forum now. She will do things that she never did and will never do with her husband. How many women are cheating wives for this reason? If truth be known, I'm sure in the throws of passion many wives would love an alpha's baby, but then who would she rather raise it? I think a beta for the most part relishes his wife and all things concerning her. Will always be loyal, putting her feelings and needs before his own. Always a call away no matter what. One time when my wife was traveling to see her alpha boyfriend who treated her like shit, but she was totally infatuated with, she had a minor traffic accident. She was scared beyond description. In total emotional caous. Who did she call for help and emotional support? Her beta hubby. Of course I rushed to her. Her boyfriend was pissed because he had taken off work to meet her and she didn't show. But, she was totally taken with him sexually and do anything he wanted. She would still if they were still seeing each other. Some of us, I think most cucks are beta and admit it. We know that sexually we don't completely measure up. Maybe that leads some down the sissy pathway?

Paradox2001
Virgin

First time spanked with Panties on! True story happened last week.

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:32 am

Background: My wife occasionally spanks me and sends her "little boy" to the corner. It's sometimes an erotic spanking as a prelude to sex, but this time it was a more severe punishment spanking. Meanwhile, I've been having thoughts recently of being feminized but have been afraid to tell her about my sissy fantasies.

It started on a recent Friday evening. She told me it was time for a spanking and that I would be spanked very hard in a day or so. A couple days went by and nothing happened. Very nervously, I brought up the idea of her putting her panties on me when spanking time came, saying that it would help her turn off my male ego switch. She reacted with surprise, wanting to know where this new fetish was coming from. I asked her to just be open minded and think about it before she said "No". The next day I brought it up again and it pissed her off. She said "You don't tell me how to conduct a spanking!" So I figured it was not going to happen.

Several days of nervous anticipation followed. Then on Wednesday I was taken by surprise when she told me to get on my knees and look at her. She started slapping my face. Soon she was ranting about all the things I had done recently that made her angry. I had no idea about some of them. She went on for several long minutes and each sentence was punctuated with a slap. My left check was red and numb. She told me I was going to get a very severe spanking and then she left the room but told me not to get up until she returned. She returned and gave me some corner time.

The next day I was expecting a hard spanking. She went out with her girlfriend and then went shopping, not to return until the afternoon. I was in a state of nervous anticipation, but when she came home she completely ignored me. Then suddenly she called me to the bedroom and told me to strip naked, put on the wrist cuffs and attached some ropes, and tie up my balls with the thin cord. (bootlace size) I have a way of tying up my balls for her in a "harness" which separates them, making them bulge out sideways and tightening the skin around them. Then I attach a long cord which acts as a leash. When she pulls me by the leash the cord cinches by balls even tighter.

After walking me on my knees like her little "puppy", she took me into the kitchen and bent me over the center island counter. Then she stretched my arms out in front of me and tied them to the drawer handles. She pulled them hard and told me to get up on my tip toes. When I did that my balls were now on the counter top rather the just hanging. I don't think she planned on this, but she immediately spotted the opportunity to keep me on my toes. She had tied the wrist ropes together in front of me, so she simply pulled the ball leash up to the ropes and tied it on. Suddenly I was in predicament bondage. If I did not stay on my toes, I would be literally hanging by my balls. If I tried to rest my calves by resting on the counter, it put a lot of pressure on my balls.

Then the spanking commenced. She used a very large, heavy, Victorian style hairbrush. I was spanked long and hard and not allowed to utter a word. No safe word. Only nodding or shaking my head to her accusatory questions. After a very hard spanking, she left the room saying she would be right back. This made me nervous. When she returned, she told me to lift one foot and then the other. I realized she was putting some underwear on me just as she said: "I don't like looking at that red bottom. It makes me hesitate, but I want to spank you harder so I'm going to cover it up." I thought for sure it was just my underwear, but when she brought it up and it barely covered my balls, I realized it was pair of her V-cut panties. OMG. The she went about spanking me some more. I got a very long hard spanking in her panties!

The surprise to me was that even the very thin sheer panties created a little buffer which took away some of the sting from the hairbrush so it was easier to endure the blows. I don't know if she sensed that, but she spanked me even harder than before the panties. After the spanking, she released me and had me stand in the corner with my nose pressed in while she lectured me. The panties were still on. While she lectured me she gave me a few more spanks. Then she dragged me by the ball leash to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, she laid me on my back. Panties still on. She made me suck her nipples and her clitoris for a long time. Then she lowered herself on my cock and fucked herself to a hard orgasm. She hopped off before I could get even close to coming and told me there would be no satisfaction for me for a while. I expected to be locked in the cock cage, but she just warned me not to get hard or touch myself.

Several days later, she brought up the panties to help make me hard when she was wanting to fuck in the middle of the night, but that is for another story.

Sissy Roxy

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Hot Roxy, very hot! How often do you wear your cock cage?

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:17 pm

When we first got the cock cage, several years ago, it was frequent. She got off on it and loved to caress my tight balls hanging out. She teased me with it on, but released me just a few days later. I think she couldn't go as long as I could. LOL But in the last couple years, it is infrequent. The novelty wore off for her. Roxy

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 pm

If she was getting some cock elsewhere, you might get to wear it often!!

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:23 am

D+D, One never gives up hope! :)

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:57 am

roxy,

I would like to hear the story of her bringing up the panties later when she wanted to fuck.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:47 am

Yes Sir. It's a short story. Second night after the spanking she woke up in the middle of the night and could not get back to sleep. So she woke me up wanting a little "sleep inducer". She was rubbing my cock but I was not getting hard. So she said "Remember the spanking with my panties on you? Did you like that?" That hardened me up and we had a nice fuck, which relaxed her and she went right back to sleep.

I'm not sure where the panty wearing is going. Maybe just a one time thing. Maybe not. The Queen has not yet ruled!
Roxy (sissy wannabe)

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:55 pm

roxy,

Good story !!

Keep us updated...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:21 pm

The response has been larger than I expected with the offer to private message and discuss the deepest thoughts and sissy cravings of the cuckolds and cuckold wannabe's here. These urges are so hard to keep hidden inside and they simply need someone to talk openly with .. To share these feelings, urges and experiences. I hope to hear from many more. Don't be shy.. PM me.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Paradox2001
Virgin

Unread post by Paradox2001 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:31 am

Sir, I agree and really appreciate the opportunity to share the most intimate cravings with just you, and to get helpful suggestions and personalized advice. I encourage others to do the same.

Let's also encourage readers of this thread, especially sissys or sissy wanabes, to post on this thread some of those things they are willing to share with general readers. It can still be anonymous. This is one of the most important threads on OHW and is a great resource for those who have the sissy mindset.

Your sissy, Roxy

minuteboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by minuteboy » Mon May 01, 2017 5:06 pm

When we started out in cuckolding I did not have any sissy fantasies. But as time has passed, I find my self thinking how fun it would be if we had a long term friend who would slowly turn me into a sissy with my wife helping him. In my fantasy he brings it up to her. After that, it goes many different ways depending on my mood. I have discussed these thoughts with an online friend, but never posted anything about them anywhere.