All in the family

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
calicolombia69
$2 Ho

All in the family

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:50 pm

FACT: Wife's 3 nieces are young single moms and sluts. They come over to our house frequently to get laid with our sons' buddies. Big house and we encourage being safe at home than in cars or unsafe places. Never viewed them sexually until all were nursing and tits engorged as well as hips and ass.
Also got to see them all breastfeeding (natural for latin women) and got many peeks of enlarged nipples. I have always been helpful, acting like a surrogate dad during these stages, so they have warmed to me a bit. Maybe even fantasized they could find a decent husband like me.

FACT: They all know their Auntie fucks other men and openly declares she has boyfriends. Also, there have been times when my wife is overnighting and the girls have been over and in a semi-orgy. So I get to hear a lot of moans as I "accidentally" walk by closed or half closed doors...

FICTION: In another universe, my wife asks me to help the girls out and making sure they are fucking properly. Not developing any bad habits like spitting cum out or laying immobile while the guy fucks his brains out.

If anyone is interested... I will develop the story.....

eurocuck
Experienced

Re: All in the family

Unread post by eurocuck » Sat May 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Yes please! Would love to read such

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sat May 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Yes Lets have some more, sounds interesting!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Sounds hot as hell but from what I know of Colombian women they feel free to fuck others but do not reciprocate well. She might take offense to you fucking her nieces.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:07 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:Sounds hot as hell but from what I know of Colombian women they feel free to fuck others but do not reciprocate well. She might take offense to you fucking her nieces.
that's why the rest is fantasy....

As you know, my wife has had sex with some of her nephews and has taken the girls out. But she has never allowed me to cross a boundary

tingwin77
Prepubescent

Unread post by tingwin77 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:17 pm

I have similar facts and fantasies.

Fact: my wife has 3 younger sisters. 2 are sluts but the other I'm no sure about. They are Mexican but no kids at the time. Now they are both married and had 1 kid each. When they where single they both would come to our house and have sex with lots of guys when we had parties. They know my wife fucks other men too. My wife has introduced them to men and they have shared them separately.

Fantasy: I would love to watch all 3 sisters in an orgy.

Elina1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Elina1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 am

some of similar with me.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 am

Sorry abandoned my posting during Summer due to an interesting turn of events: Wife started dating a direct cousin she ran into after many years at a family reunion. The reunion included a formal evening and she wore this long sheer body hugging dress with a slit all the way up thigh. She had an ass job (kin kardashian style) last year and boob job 2 yrs ago. So she wasnt wearing bra and dress rested between her butt cheeks.

I did not attend which is why this cousin had ample opportunity to execute his devious plan. Her direct family attended; all of whom wrote her off as a slut and whore since early years (yes, she was a freelance call girl around 25 for various reasons)
Her uncles (she tells me) were not eyeing her as a niece that night.... and neither were several cousins and other extended family.

Short story, every one danced with Cinderella. But this one cousin really spun her around and had his leg between hers. She felt his monster but did not want to create a scene. Then more shocked when he whispered to her ear that he was not seeing her as a cousin that evening.

As she got back to her room that night, her head was still spinning. Not sure what to make of the situation, and her rubbed pussy was not helping matters.
He shows up early next morning before the days events to take her to breakfast. They found a room somewhere and did everything but breakfast. Then came the question: what will we tell the family? They know you are divorced, but they know I am married!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:33 am

I am assuming this took place in Bogata? The rules of marriage are quite different there than here. The marriage portion should be easy.