Slutwife/cuckold fiction

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wpgcouple40
Trainable

Slutwife/cuckold fiction

Unread post by wpgcouple40 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:08 pm

There is always that point in time when a cuckold asks himself “how the fuck did I get to this point? I should be a thousand miles away, but instead I keep coming closer like a moth to a flame.”. Drew and Sarah had a miserable 8 year marriage followed by a toxic two year divorce. They thought they loved each other once but now both were left with the sad truth that the attraction had been only physical and they were two very different people.
Drew hated Sarah with all his being, yet he still lusted after her with such a force that it overcame not only the last 10 years of misery but also any self esteem he had built up over the past 14 months since the ink was finally dry on their divorce papers.
Drew knocked on the door of the house that used to be his. The one he would come through every day after work, where no kids, no dog, and most of the time no wife greeted him. That was okay though because he enjoyed his solace while his wife worked late, a real career woman. The door opened and Sarah’s new boyfriend Kurt answered the door. While it was evidently awkward for Drew, it was easy for Kurt who shook Drew’s hand, thanked him for coming and led him to the bedroom.

Sarah was hogtied, laying on the bed, she lifted her head to peer at her ex-husband but quickly looked away, whether with shame or exertion was unclear. Drew gazed as his wife’s shiny nude stockings, black garter belt, high heels, thong, dog collar, and leash. This is what she wanted from him, something he tried to give her, but failed.
Kurt sat on the bed and began to caress Sarah’s ass as pangs of jealousy filled Drew. The smile that crossed Kurt’s face made Drew blush with anger and humiliation. “Don’t worry” Kurt said, obviously reading Drew’s mind, “you’ll get to take out some of your frustrations. Take off your clothes, all of them and sit down”. Kurt seemed to take great pleasure in watching Drew undress, and then he too undressed, and although Drew was a fit 5’10 170 lbs, Kurt was at least 5-10 years older but was 6’2 and had no apparent body fat. Again as if reading his mind Kurt said, “planks, horizonal conditioning, it not only trims the mid-section but makes your upper body appear bigger.” Laughing he then looked down at his own cock for a minute, and as if willing it with his mind it grew slowly to it’s full 8 inches. Drew tried to look away but Kurt ordered him to look back at his cock.
“This is what your wife takes now” Kurt held his cock in his hand, “and she has really been enjoying it.” By this time, despite his mixed feelings Drew was also rock hard, sticking straight out, to its full 5 inches.
“You changed the curtains” he said stupidly, and even Sarah laughed at this. Drew felt embarrassed, but that ended quickly when as fast as a cat Kurt brought his hand down and across Sarah’s ass, the sound ringing through the bedroom like a bell.
“You are a very rude bitch Sarah. Now apologize to my new friend Drew.” After Sarah managed a half ass sorry, Kurt struck her ass again, and she apologized more clearly this time, and then asked “Sir” if that was good. Drew noticed how red and flushed his ex’s ass was in the spot where it had been struck.

While Drew stood in the room, literally with his dick in his hand, he watched as Kurt mounted Sarah from behind and began to fuck her doggystyle. She could always take a pounding, with those sexy big hips. But Kurt wasn’t really fucking her that fast, not nearly as fast as Drew used to fuck her on the rare occasion she would permit something other than missionary (usually his birthday or when she was drunk). But despite the lack of velocity the extra length and girth was making her moan. “If I touched her clit right now Drew she would cum like a freight train.” Drew’s erection was disappearing in his hand. What the hell am I doing here he thought.
Taking a pause, with his cock still inside Sarah and his forearm across the back of her neck, Kurt scolded Drew. “For fuck sake man, keep it hard. You are of no use to me if you cannot keep an erection. Does this not excite you? You can leave anytime.” Drew stroked his cock as Kurt began to fuck Sarah again, and it grew hard.
Pulling out of Sarah (and not wearing a condom Drew noticed), Kurt pulled her by the legs so she was draped over the bed. Drew watched in fascination as Kurt used a spreader bar, taking his time to lock his wife’s ankles to the bar so she could not open or close her feet more than the allotted amount.
“I tell you what Drew, you were right to divorce her. When I met Sarah she was a spoiled brat, completely out of control, and a complete narcissist.” Drew began to open his mouth to defend her but saw the look on Kurt’s face and closed it so fast he could hear it shut. “But we are quite far into her training now, so she is much better. From what I understand she was quite the bitch during the divorce, really took you to the cleaners; emasculated you.” Drew looked embarrassed. “Oh don’t worry Drew, most guys can’t handle it, you are actually in the majority. Me on the other hand, I love to tame these wicked whores.”
For the first time since Kurt had been verbally trashing his ex-wife Drew realized his eyes were locked with Kurt’s and hadn’t even noticed how still his wife was, though her ass seemed to tremble slightly. “It’s time for a bit of payback for you Drew, and retribution from the whore.” Kurt handed Drew a leather handled paddle and ordered him to strike his wife from behind.

Smack.
“Harder” commanded Kurt.
Smack.
“Better. That was about a 4 out of 10. I have her at about an 8 or 9. Even I haven’t got her to a 10 yet. Now I want you to think about those meetings where you sat across from her and her fucking feminist lawyer, and..”
SMACK. Kurt smiled as Drew hadn’t finished his sentence. She cried out. Whimpered.
“Again”
SMACK
“Again”
SMACK.
“Good so that was about a 6.” Kurt grabbed Sarah by the hair, pulling her up, as she shuffled across the room. Kurt motioned to a chair and as Drew sat down he found his ex-wife’s head was being pushed into his lap. She was wearing a heavy dose of mascara and lipstick.
“Did you suck his cock often bitch” asked Kurt.
“No sir,” was her meek replay.
“Why not?”
“Because I didn’t want to..I..I… guess I didn’t think he was worthy”.
SMACK...his wife cried out, and Drew felt pangs of sadness as his wife absorbed what he hoped was an 8 or 9.

Despite her hurtful words Drew’s cock was rock hard at seeing his wife humbled, and for the first time began to think fondly of Kurt. This feeling increased tenfold when Kurt began to bob his wife’s head up and down on Drew’s cock. Soon she was keeping the rhythm herself, and when Kurt held her down she gagged on his cock. Kurt yanked her hair up so she could breathe and Drew saw the mascara was running down her slutty face. This made him very happy.
In fluid, practiced motions, Kurt lifted up the hips of his pet and entered her from behind as Sarah continued to bob up and down on Drew’s cock. In the last 5 years of marriage Drew could count on one hand the number of times she gave him a blowjob. She was now giving him the best blowjob of his life, all the while he was enjoying watching her get fucked and tamed by Kurt’s big cock.
“Don’t you dare cum yet bitch” Kurt said, and Drew smiled..until he realized that Kurt was talking about him. Kurt pulled Sarah off and put her on her knees, and then stuck his cock all the way down her throat. Drew began to feel sorry for Sarah as her arms flayed around unable to breathe. Finally he let her up for air.
“Tell him” ordered Kurt. There was an uncomfortable pause.
“I cheated on you” managed Sarah, and Drew’s heart fell.
“More” commanded Kurt. “All of it. Just like we talked about.”

What followed was a summarized but complete listing of about a dozen men who his wife had fucked while they were married. It started with her boss at the office (of course), the most deprived was a pair of men who she met while travelling on business (her only 3some), and her most recent before they got divorced was their neighbor. “Don’t worry Drew, I already confronted your neighbor Steve and while I congratulated him on his conquest, told him Sarah was my whore now.”
While Sarah gave a full accounting of her liaisons Drew became flaccid at first, but upon Kurt’s urgings that it was okay, he soon began stroking again and was rock hard. Kurt had resumed taking Sarah from behind as she confessed her sins, and suddenly pulled out and shot his load on Sarah’s ass and back. He had a heavy load and she was drenched and dripping. He wiped his cock on her ass.

“Fuck her” commanded Kurt, and after some hesitation Drew did what he was told. His ex-wife remained silent as Drew fucked her, gone were the moans of the past half hour, replaced probably by a more comfortable and perhaps familiar feeling of the past. Between that and the cum all over her back Drew found it was not easy to keep his erection.
By now Kurt was hard again, and ordered Drew out of Sarah’s pussy. Next it was a shock for Drew when Kurt told him to grab onto his bigger dick and guide it into her pussy. Drew was shocked. He had never touched another man’s penis. Yet he found himself gently, hesitantly wrapping his hand around the warm cock of Sarah’s new lover and with another hand on Kurt’s lower back guided him into her cunt. The moaning began again with earnest.
As Kurt began to pick up his pace he ordered Drew to get down below and lick Sarah’s pussy, but don’t let her cum. If she is ready to cum then she will push your head away and instead you can lick my cock and balls.
Again, the shock, and then shame filled Drew as he climbed below and began to lick his ex-wife’s pussy; Sarah was never much one for receiving oral sex, because she could never last, and then after an intense orgasm her mind would shift and her sex drive would start to cool. Sure enough after only a few seconds she was shoving his head away (now that is one well trained slut), and Drew found himself smelling and then tentatively licking Kurt’s balls and cock as he drilled Sarah..in and out.
Thankfully Sarah was soon grabbing Drew by the hair and guiding him back to her pussy. This pattern alternated every minute for about 10 minutes, and Drew was stroking his cock, enjoying it all. Suddenly though he began to worry what Kurt’s intentions were for cumming, but since he had cum only minutes earlier it didn’t seem likely.

The mind reader though soon said, “I’m getting close to cumming here Drew, so lick Sarah’s pussy and make her cum, and then go back to my balls when she is done.” Doing as he was ordered Drew began to lick Sarah’s pussy, with a very limited range of motion because of Kurt’s cock. Then Kurt rammed his dick all the way in, reaching back fondled his own balls, and ordered Drew to finish her with his mouth and to stick a finger into her pussy. Drew did as he was ordered, sliding a finger into her cunt alongside Kurt’s big cock. Within seconds she cried out, screamed for mercy, and then became still. “My balls” Kurt reminded Drew as he began to fuck her again.
As Drew flicked his tongue in and out of his mouth and tried to time it with Kurt’s thrusts, he was caught off guard as Kurt withdrew and blasted a second load. This load was not nearly as big as the one that had splattered Sarah’s ass and back, but it was still quite the shock as the warm cum hit his cheek, his ear, and his neck. Repulsed Drew rolled out of there as fast as he could and wiped his face on the bedding.
Kurt laughed hard at him and he allowed Sarah to join in. They had both cum, but Drew's cock was now flaccid again in his hand. Kurt made it clear it was time for Drew to leave..Now.
However, Kurt said, this was so much fun that we might invite you back for more another night.
Drew had no doubt that he would not be able to resist another invitation.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Slutwife/cuckold fiction

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:05 am

Interesting concept. Is there a chapter 2?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

wpgcouple40
Trainable

Re: Slutwife/cuckold fiction

Unread post by wpgcouple40 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:45 am

SamWarrens wrote:Interesting concept. Is there a chapter 2?
Thanks. Absolutely. When I get the time to do a proper treatment.