Lesbian hook-up for my wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
edwardbare
Trainable

Lesbian hook-up for my wife

Unread post by edwardbare » Thu May 25, 2017 6:22 am

This is another episode from my young wife's adventures in the 60's. It was well known among our friends that we had an open marriage. My wife was very bi and often persuaded other young women to join us in bed.

She also knew some lesbians. Once she attended a "wedding" of a lesbian pair and wound up having sex with the "bride" and staying the night with her.

On this occasion we were just having a peaceful day at home when a young lesbian I didn't know came by. Both women were in their early 20's. There was some casual chat between them which didn't involve me, so I decided to go downstairs and collect the mail. When I came back a minute or two later I was greeted by an amazing sight. The other woman had pushed my wife's blouse and bra up to bare her breasts and was sucking on one while caressing the other.

This went on for a while until my wife asked her if she'd like to go into the bedroom. They disappeared and I listened as I heard my wife's loud cries of ecstasy. She told me the woman was excellent at what is sometimes called "tribbing" (slang for "tribade."): lying on top of my wife and inserting one thigh between my wife's thighs and rubbing their vulvas together. By the way, this is far more common among lesbians than "scissoring" which is done more to show off to spectators than for intimate fun.

After quite a while my wife came out of the bedroom nude and asked if I would like to join them. She had got the other woman to agree somehow, though I don't think she was interested in me at all. Because I found her quite unattractive (she was very skinny and had hairy legs) I declined. This turned out to be a mistake because when my wife went back in for a second round she tried to talk her into leaving me and living with her, threatening to commit suicide if she didn't agree. This turned out to be something she had pulled on a woman friend/lover of ours as well. She was obviously more than a little crazy and my wife wanted nothing more to do with her, especially since she had plenty of non-crazy lovers.

Although it ended badly, that initial scene of coming in on the two of them with her sucking and caressing my wife's breast is one of my favorite erotic memories.