Insurance Man

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Insurance Man

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:16 pm

"So, did you give him your phone number?" I asked as the cab sped us to Penn Station.

She looked at me sheepishly with a sly smile betraying her answer and the effect of a few glasses of wine. She looked radiant tonight in her knit white dress that hugged her shapely body from knee to neck. I could just make out her panty line through the fabric when she arrived at the restaurant and removed her coat. I knew all the men around were staring at her behind. I was celebrating my 65th birthday and was quietly proud of my trophy wife. After all, for a 64 year old woman, she was the envy of ladies half her age. She was blessed with a sexy, slender, body with curves in just the right places, an alluring face, thick,blond hair, 5'4", 115 lbs., and killer legs. Her choice of clothing usually enhanced and complemented her persona as a sexy, older woman. After dinner, I insisted on stopping at a swank hotel bar on Park Avenue that had a reputation as a meeting place for a nightcap. As luck would have it, we sat down at the bar with a gentleman, late 40's, maybe 50, seated to her right. As we looked over the wine menu, I checked out this guy and was impressed. He was handsome, even with the glasses, serious,relaxed, non-threatening. I thought that, just maybe, this could be an opportunity to get my bride back into the hotwife lifestyle after almost a decade since she had a boyfriend. We enjoyed our wine,chatted, and laughed as we settled into our new environment. He would glance over and half smile at our comments and I decided to test the waters. I excused myself and headed for the men's room and a nice 10 minute tour of the lobby. When I returned, they were engrossed in conversation. Liz introduced me to Michael and informed me that he worked in the Met Life building, right near her office building. How convenient, I thought as my excitement grew. They continued talking while I just listened, watched, and smiled. They chatted easily about the Grand Central Station neighborhood, working in New York, & the pressures of the corporate world. As the evening got late and it was time to leave, I said I would hail a cab while Liz got her coat and said bye to Michael. After about 5 minutes of waiting outside and pretending to stop a cab, while really looking back and seeing them still talking, she came out and we jumped in the yellow vehicle.

"Would you be excited if I said, 'Yes'?" she teased as her hand ran down my chest towards my abdomen.

"Oh my God, Yes. You know I would!" I replied a bit too rapidly. Her nails traced a line just above my belt and I felt myself growing hard.

"Well........Yes, I did. He wants to take me out to lunch this Friday." (2 days later). I gulped, and she kissed me softly on the lips.

"I don't believe it" was all I could muster as my mind reeled. Her hand slipped down to softly massage my growing erection.

"He said he would call me tomorrow to confirm. We'll see what happens" she said matter of factly.

"You must have hit it off" I whispered as the massage continued.

"Yeah, we did. He was very easy to talk with. And easy on the eyes, too" she cooed.
"Do you mind if I have lunch with Mike on Friday?" Her hand started squeezing my cock.

"No, not at all. I wanted this to happen" I offered.

"You did? I thought I told you I was done being your fantasy woman."

"I knew you would be interested if the right guy came along".

"Hmm, we'll see. He is cute. Be careful what you wish for, baby. I've been dormant for quite awhile in the hotwife dept.".

"I know. I've missed Maureen" (code name for her alter ego). I was craving for her to unleash her wild side again as she had done for so many years with her two previous lovers/boyfriends.

"There was a spark there. He complemented my dress while you were in the Men's room. He told me I was beautiful." She blushed.

I couldn't wait for Friday.

'

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: Insurance Man

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Sure enough, he called her the next day and set up a lunch date for the following day. Thursday night she was all nervous and trying to decide what to wear,etc. She told me he was a big executive with Met Life and wanted to pick her up at her building in a chauffered black car. He planned to take her to an upscale French restaurant and asked if she could take a two hour lunch. She told him an hour and a half at most. I was getting more nervous.

Friday arrived and Liz was up early to make herself look her best and picked out a nice dress that she could both wear to work and look classy, sexy at the same time. I approved and kissed her goodbye in the morning as she left for New York. She came home that evening exhausted and said she would tell me everything Saturday night. Date night. Perfect. I suggested we go out for a nice dinner, then come home and get "comfortable". We did. When we got home I lit candles, put on some sexy blues music and opened a second bottle of wine while she freshened up in the bathroom. We smoked a good part of a joint and drank that second bottle of wine before we broached the subject of her luncheon. My heart pounded as she started to talk.

"Well, he picked me up at 1 p.m. in front of my building and we had one of the nicest lunches I've ever had. He dropped me off at 3 p.m. Was I embarrassed as I returned to my desk. He's a senior vice president. A really high up guy. He's divorced, has 2 children. They live in Connecticut. He lives in a penthouse apartment on the East Side. He says his place overlooks the East River".

"Wow. That's a lot to digest. I'm intimidated already".

"We just talked about everything. He asked questions about you and our marriage. I told him, after a glass of wine, about your permissive attitude regarding us. He asked if I had ever had a previous adulterous affair. I told him the truth, that, yes, I had. He was very disarming and easy to talk to".

"I can see that was true. Wow. He knows all about us now. Did he ask to see you again"?

"Yes......He wants to take me out to dinner, then a Broadway play next Saturday night". Her eyes lit up, looking at me hopefully.

I gasped. This guy was really aggressive after all. Disarming, indeed! I asked what was her reply.

"I told him I would love to, if my husband agreed".

Well, there it was. It was all out there in the open. No pretenses, no subterfuge. I gulped again, knowing what my answer would be. I had an erection that was a tent pole. I nodded my assent.

"Oh good" she gushed. "He wants to show me his penthouse apartment after the play".

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Wonderful start at what looks to be a great series. Keep writing chapters!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:25 am

I'm enjoying this very much so far!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:02 am

There it was. The die was cast. She was into him and he had told her she was beautiful. An obviously wealthy guy with a penthouse apartment overlooking the East River. My confidence was shaken but my libido was on fire. This was what I had wanted to happen when I took my wife to an upscale bar in Manhattan and, basically, put her on display, even leaving the room so she could freely talk to any guy she wanted.

We moved to our bedroom and after stripping she reached for the baby oil and started stroking me. I caressed her hair and neck as the reality of our situation settled in. Our relationship had reached a new crossroad.

"He held my hand and kissed me in the car on the way back to the office" she purred while anointing my phallus with more oil and gazing into my eyes. She looked so sexual, so alluring. I had a feeling "Maureen" was reawakening.

"He did? Did you kiss him back?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, kind of. Just lightly on the lips. He wanted me to stay in the car but I told him I was late already. I could tell he was a good kisser, though."

My cock was rock hard and my balls were starting to tingle. She noticed.

"Does this still excite you like it did when I would come home from Jim's at 3 in the morning and tell you stories all those years ago?"

"Oh God, yes, baby. I've missed this part of our life. I want you to enjoy yourself as long as you promise to tell me everything."

"I will. I promise".

I turned her over and attacked her luscious body, kissing her breasts and fingering her pussy. She was wetter than I could remember for a long time. I slowly moved down until I was licking and nibbling her pussy lips and clitoris. Her reaction was stunning. She started moaning and writhing in our marital bed, obviously thinking of her new interest waiting for in New York. Now it was my turn to pour the baby oil over her breasts, torso, and pussy. She implored me to fuck her but I wasn't done.

"Oh,baby" was all she could say, over and over. I spread the oil over her entire front side and kneaded her slippery breasts and erect nipples as I went back to tongue fucking her. My mind exploded with thoughts of her being in another man's bed begging him to fuck her. The sight of her in sexual ecstasy was intoxicating. The reasons for my addiction were being validated right in front of my eyes. She was a sexual dynamo and I knew deep in my mind that she would be again. I found that most sensitive spot under the hood of her clit with my stiff tongue and pressed hard. Her gasps and moans grew louder as her vagina oozed more juices than I had seen in a long time forming a puddle on the sheets. She exploded in a body shaking orgasm and pulled me towards her. I entered her with my average 6"- 6 1/2" inch cock and did my best to make it last. Few men have ever experienced the warm,wet,inviting netherworld of this exquisite woman. I was finished in less than 5 minutes, collapsing on top of her, exhausted.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:38 am

The following week was a blur as Liz again anguished over what to wear, how to look, what he would expect, etc. She informed me that he was sending a black car service to pick her up at our condo building. Wow. This guy really had chutzpah. I enjoyed teasing her about the old ladies who would probably be in the lobby as she walked out all dolled up by herself on a Saturday night getting into a limo. She cringed. I told her I would enjoy walking her through the lobby and sending her off with a kiss on the cheek as she got in the car. She smiled.

The big day arrived and she spent most of it preparing with manicure, pedicure, long shower, shaving her legs, washing her hair, etc. About an hour before her appointed pick-up time, the bathroom door closed and serious hair styling and make-up applying were taking place. I spied her outfit on our bed while she was engrossed in pampering and primping. She chose a tight black skirt that was almost mid-thigh at it's hem, a black,knit top that hugged her breasts and showed ample cleavage, black patent leather stiletto heels (to die for), stockings, and sexy matching black silk panties and push-up bra. I was a nervous wreck. Skittish as a kitten. My heart was pounding out a strong signal that I could hear. Dinner was going to be at one of the top ten restaurants in Manhattan , then the Broadway play, and then, of course, back to his place. She asked me if I cared what time she came home. I tried to play it cool and said whatever worked out for her was fine. I gulped as she emerged from the bedroom all coiffed, made-up, dressed to the nines. The scent of my favorite perfume filled my nostrils. This vision of a woman was about to leave our happy home for what I knew would end up being a sexual adventure the likes of which we had no idea where it would take her. She asked me if she looked ok. I laughed nervously and told her I had never seen her look more beautiful...and sexy. She was nothing short of exquisite. The car service arrived. I walked her through the lobby past the concierge, the parking valets, and a more than a few stares from residents of the building. Smiling all the way, I kissed her, helped her into the back seat of the Lincoln, told her I loved her, and winked while I said to have fun. She gave me a loving look with nervous anticipation and said she would. Then she was gone. I returned to our quiet apartment knowing it would be a long evening of angst, fear, and lust.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:51 am

Such an awesome tale. Keep it going!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:05 pm

I looked at the clock and it said 5:10 pm. She would be having dinner at 6, then the play at 8 pm. After about 10 pm, it was wild card time. I started with a stiff bourbon on the rocks and continued self-medicating for the next 4-5 hours. By 11 pm I was beside myself with lust and wondering. I kept thinking about all those nights she didn't come home after work at the restaurant. By midnight I would know it wasn't just a drink with the girls after their shift. She was at Jim's place by now, meeting her co-worker surreptitiously after they were done working. She would sit on his couch, drink wine,smoke a little pot, then start kissing and rubbing her younger lover's cock and asking him to fuck her. He would take her in his bedroom, take off her tight,short,black skirt and white blouse she wore to work,then her panties and bra and start kissing and licking her pussy preparing her for the monster between his legs and in the palm of her hand. She would savor his oral gifts for many years but his forte was the thick, ridiculously long penis that could play her like a violin and keep her begging for more. She became addicted to the pleasure he gave her with his fine-tuned instrument of love. Her orgasms from vaginal penetration were legendary and frequent. No other man had been able to do this to her and she said it was the best sex of her life. She would come home in the middle of the night well fucked and tell me about her escapades while stroking me with baby oil.

Now, I sat home once again thinking and wondering what this much older hot wife was up to. I fell asleep in bed and was awoken when Liz glided in at about 4:30 in the morning looking tired but still glowing. We barely spoke, her being exhausted, but she promised to tell me everything at our next date night.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:05 pm

We moved through the week ignoring the subject until the following weekend when we got back to fantasy and sex. Saturday night unfolded with candles, sexy music, dinner, and Liz getting nicely "dolled up" in lingerie and high heels for me. As we drank our wine and shared the joint she had rolled, I stared at her beauty and dynamic sexuality still amazed that this beauty was my wife. Obviously, a much wealthier and younger man was interested in her. How would this unfold? I would soon find out. I broached the subject after we finished our bottle of wine and had long ago put out the joint we had decimated. Her eyes sparkled and she gave me a mischievous smile and said why don't we go in the bedroom. Once there, we stripped and Liz poured baby oil all over my cock and started stroking. She began to speak:

"I got to the restaurant and he was already seated at a table waiting for me. He looked very handsome and he complemented my outfit. I was a bit nervous but we started with a glass of wine and the conversation flowed. The dinner was exquisite and we dashed off to the play. The play was a blur but fantastic. We had seats in the 3rd row. After the play he had a black car waiting for us and he invited me to see his apartment".

My heart started pounding now and I thought it would burst from my chest. She calmly continued.

"We got to his building on the East Side and I was whisked up to his penthouse apartment. He gave me a tour of this incredible place and then took me outside to his terrace. It was bigger than our apartment . Beautiful views of Brooklyn. Complete privacy. He asked me if I indulged in any drugs. I said I only smoke pot. He picked up his phone and made a call. We drank Dom Perignon champagne for awhile then he invited me into his hot tub".

Between the pot and her talented fingers teasing my penis I was beside myself.

"He said no clothes were allowed in the hot tub. I said 'ok' and took off my outfit and undies with my back to him and slipped into the steaming tub under the stars. He handed me my champagne and proceeded to strip and get in the tub himself naked as a jaybird. I was impressed. He was in great shape from working out and his cock was thick and long. It looked about half erect. I have to admit it excited me. We drank for awhile, sitting close, and suddenly a guy comes walking around the corner. I was introduced to the Tobacco Man. He had several grades and varieties of marijuana and he showed me the different ones while my boobs bobbed up and down in the bubbles. I picked one out and he handed a bag to Mike. The Tobacco Man left and Mike lit up a doobie from heaven. It was very smooth and mild but soon had me feeling horny as ever. I sat closer to him and started rubbing his leg".

Now I had to ask her to stop stroking me for a minute because my excitement was getting close to the edge already. After a short recess, she continued stroking and talking.

"We started kissing...softly at first, then more passionately. My hand moved up his leg to his hard cock. It felt so good in my hand as I stroked him. He was Mr. Big. I knew this was going to be good. He pinched my nipples and started fingering me under the water. I was overwhelmed and asked if we go inside. He smiled and helped me out of the tub. He handed me a robe and I excused myself to one of his many bathrooms. When I came out, I followed the trail of candles that led to his bedroom. He had set a scene with candlelight and music that made my head swim. He sat on the bed in his robe. I sat beside him and reached under his robe to find his cock still nice and hard. I complemented him on his size and hardness. He laughed and said he worked out regularly and came from good genes. I wanted him in my mouth so badly. I asked if I could kiss his genetic blessing. He smiled and said 'yes,please'. I moved down and lavished his cock with my best bj skills and I could tell it was really turning him on. I asked if I could swallow his cum. He nodded and I engulfed his manhood with my lips and mouth driving him crazy. He finally bucked and came with a force sending streams of cum down my throat. It wasn't easy but I think I swallowed all of him".

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Very sexy - keep it cumming!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:30 pm

"How big is he"? I asked a little too excitedly.

"He's somewhere between Michael and Jim (her two previous lovers). He wasn't quite as long as Jim but just as thick. Really nice and thick." She nonchalantly replied.

Since she had told me Michael was about 8" and Jim,her lover extraordinaire, was a whopping 11", I figured this guy was a good 9-9 1/2 inches (and obviously had great girth). Right in her sweet spot.

"Tell me what happened next".

"Ok. I got up and put on my robe and went to the bathroom to freshen up my lipstick and make-up. When I returned, he asked me to put on my high heels again and model for him. I said with a smile, only if he poured me some more of that great champagne. He gladly opened another bottle of Dom Perignon. Yummy. I held my flute of champagne and posed in front of him with a smile. He asked me to remove the robe and walk around the bedroom. So, I took off the robe and it was just me naked in my high heels. He went nuts. He couldn't get enough of watching my ass walk around in those stilettos. I teased him a bit with my swaying hips and my cheeks saying hello to him. He asked me to come back to bed. Then....well....he ravaged me".

"How did he ravage you, baby? Tell me". She gulped.

"He pulled me to him and started kissing me. Softly at first, then more and more aggressively. We were making out like mad teenagers. He was french kissing me and I was kissing him passionately. I again reached for his cock and it was hard, really hard. I smiled and asked him if he had a present for me. He said 'yes,I do, but first I'm going to give you a tongue lashing'. He moved down and kissed my breasts, fingered me, then slowly moved down to my pussy. I was gushing fluid and he lapped it up. That pot was an incredible aphrodisiac. It blew me away. He licked me, sucked on my clitoris, fingered me, and stuck his tongue way inside of me. He was very good, very talented. I started moaning and begging him to fuck me. He squeezed my breasts and licked my pussy until finally I came all over his face".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:44 pm

"I grabbed his cock and pulled him on top of me as I kissed him seductively. He responded tenderly and we kissed softly and sensuously and his cock moved towards my warm cunny with my guidance. His head slipped through my pussy lips and I gasped. He kissed my ear and pushed the first part of his shaft into me. It's been a long time since I had such a big cock in me and he slowly opened me up. My juices slathered his cock and he began his slow descent to my most inner parts. I felt full and stretched to the max. He slowly pulled out and plunged into the depths again. It was heaven. I gripped his neck and wrapped my legs around him. I whispered in his ear 'You are incredible. I want you inside of me all night.' He told me I was so fucking wet and had the softest pussy he had ever been in. I told him to fuck me. He started moving in and out and I started meeting his thrusts with my own. We clicked immediately and it felt like we could read each other's minds. He slowed when I wanted him to make sensuous love to me and he rammed me hard when I needed him to. He's a beautiful lover, babe. He fucked me for a good long time".

Wow. I was speechless. What couldn't this guy do? I asked her if he gave her an orgasm.

She poured a little more oil on my penis and stroking soft and slowly, she nodded and looked deeply into my excited eyes.

"He made love to me for a really long time and it seemed like I was having an out-of-body experience. As soon as I thought he was going to stop or get tired he amazed me with his hardness and stamina. After a good, hard pounding I came all over him. This only excited him more and with amazing control he would start fucking me again. This drove me over the edge. His cock just kept hitting me in all the right places. Every angle he used just kept hitting me right. I came again...and again...and again. I think I came 4 or 5 times before he finally came inside me. I was soaked, the bed was soaked. It was very intense. We fell asleep for awhile".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:03 pm

My hard-on was getting sore now from all the talk. I asked her to tell me about the rest of her night.

"Well, when we woke up, we put on our bathrobes and talked in bed for a time. He told me he would like to see me every two weeks since he sees his kids every other weekend. Would that be alright with you, baby"? she purred as her hand circled around the head of my red,raging dick.

"He said he wants me to get a hotel suite for Saturday night two weeks from now, come in early for beauty and spa treatments,have dinner with him and stay overnight. He also asked for my sizes in clothing and shoes. Can I do it, baby? I'll make you proud. I'll tell you everything. I promise".

Her soft, sensuous mouth engulfed my erection and her tongue slipped down to the root of my dick. She slowly moved back up looking imploringly at me. I felt the pins and needles start in my calves and move up to my thighs, then my loins. Her mouth silently teased and taunted me while her eyes seduced me to the core. I exploded in her mouth and was shocked when she swallowed every drop and licked me clean, something she never did anymore. I just nodded "Yes".

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Absolutely awesome! There has to be more!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Liz's excitement and anticipation of her next adventure showed over the next two weeks as the weekend drew near. She was glowing and looking sexier every day.I was wondering what planet I was on when I encouraged my alluring, beautiful wife to befriend an obvious rich guy who was superior to me in every way. Well endowed, younger, bigger, much richer, powerful in his industry, etc., etc. He knew that I knew but was not shy about establishing his flag on my wife's pussy. He was seducing her with wine, dinners, shows, great pot, a penthouse apartment and now he wanted to treat her to spa treatments, buy her expensive clothing (and lingerie?),have a very expensive dinner at one of New York's poshest restaurants, and treat her to a suite at the Regency Hotel in Manhattan. Presumptuous as it was, I couldn't help but be turned on by it all. This was what I had envisioned and fantasized about for some reason. I knew, first of all, that this was Liz's greatest fantasy, to be pampered and treated to the best that New York had to offer. I also knew in my heart that she missed the excitement of having a lover. It had been 7 years since her last rendezvous with her former classmate she met at a reunion that turned into a long distance affair. Our sex life was great, even phenomenal at times, but I always felt she wanted (and needed) more. That was proven when she overcame her reluctance and Catholic guilt to embark on her 13 year affair with the talented Mr. Jim. Her sexuality never ceased to amaze and astound me. However, this was the ultimate challenge. A rich, equally talented, younger lover who now wanted possession of my wife every other weekend. This, I knew, would be a roller coaster ride. He was only the third man she had given complete access to her pussy since we were married. She seemed completely smitten with him.

Saturday arrived and she packed a small overnight suitcase with cosmetics,jewelry,perfume, sexy underwear, some provocative lingerie, high heels, and, not much else. He had told her that he had a dress and heels sized and selected just for her. They would be waiting for her when she checked into her suite. Our hotwifing days had started long before cell phones, so there was no talk of texting or pictures. It was understood that we wouldn't see (or hear) each other until well into Sunday. I took a deep breath, kissed her goodbye, and wished her well.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:32 pm

After an eternal and anxious night, she returned to me about 3 in the afternoon on Sunday. She looked differently. Her hair was a bit redder now as opposed to her previous ash blond. Her eyebrows were much darker and dramatic looking. Her eyelashes were longer and also more dramatic.Her nails seemed even longer and painted the most perfect shade of fire engine red. My wife was being transformed into someone else's vision, or, at least, someone who could afford it. She needed to rest but promised the full story that evening. We settled into our candle lit bedroom after our usual bottle of wine and some nice drags on the bong. Once again, my heart pounded anticipating the next installment of this fairy tale story she was actually living. Naked both, she laid next to me and anointed my penis with the magic oil and started to speak softly.

"I arrived at the hotel and checked-in and was whisked up the elevator by an asst. mgr. who made sure I had everything I needed. When I looked in the closet I saw this incredibly sexy,dynamite dress that I could never afford.It was black with some red trim around the neckline and hem. I knew it would fit perfectly, just by looking at it. It had a plunging neckline that really showed off my cleavage.He also had my undies sized and picked out. The bra was so sexy. It just lifted me perfectly in that dress. The panties were pure silk and felt so luxurious. He even had high heels there in the closet. I've never felt so comfortable in about the highest heels I've ever worn. They were designer shoes and, baby, what a difference. There was also a wrapped present on the bed that said not to open until later. I had to hurry to the salon downstairs and then the spa. They told me that Mike wanted to treat me to a little redder shade on my hair. He also wanted me to darken my eyebrows and have eyelash extensions. It was amazing what they did to me. The I went to the spa and received all kinds of pampering. A long massage, a facial, a manicure and a pedicure. He insisted that I have these nail extensions,too. When all was done, I went up to the suite, had a glass of wine and started preparing for dinner. I glammed it up as I was sure he wanted, based on the treatments I'd received already. What is it about you men that makes you crave the glamorous,sultry, dolled-up look"?

"It's something instinctive, primal almost". I answered, knowing that lust for her most sexual,erotic look.

"Well, the dress fit perfectly and the shoes were really sexy. They pushed me up and showed my ass off perfectly in that really form fitting dress. I felt complete and ready for anything. It was daring for a woman my age to wear something like that but I was in New York, I wouldn't see anyone I knew and I wanted to turn Mike on. So, once again a black car took me to this great restaurant and he was waiting there for me. I was excited and I could tell he was very pleased with the way I looked. I can't believe I'm 15 years older than him and we go out like it's nothing. Nobody seemed to notice at first. We fell into a deep conversation as we sipped champagne then a great French wine. The food was magical and his hands were all over me...within reason for a classy restaurant. He asked me if I enjoyed the special treatments I had received. I said that I loved them and was enjoying the new look. I loved the dress and heels and told him I felt very turned on by them. I swear I was getting moist during dinner. He kept staring at and complementing my cleavage in that very revealing dress. He told me I looked like a living doll. I blushed and thanked him with a kiss. People looked at us and knew we weren't just friends but we didn't care. We were getting more romantic by the minute as the alcohol had it's desired effect. Finally, he suggested we go back to my hotel".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:15 pm

"We held hands and kissed in the limo and my secretions increased remembering what he had done to me at his apartment. We got up to the suite and he immediately opened the bottle of Dom Perignon he had had delivered while we were at dinner. He also produced a cigarette case with 2 joints tightly wrapped inside. I had to smile and tell him that he was really getting to know my weaknesses. He laughed and said to sit with him awhile, then he wanted me to open the package on the bed. I was buzzed already, but we drank champagne and toked on that first joint like it was an all night party. He asked me to open the box on the bed. I opened it and found the sexiest little leather bustier inside. It reminded me of that bustier you bought me that Jim always went crazy over. But that was 25 years ago. I thanked him but said I didn't think I could fit into it. He told me to go in the bathroom and try it on...and keep the high heels on. So, I did. It actually fit me. Really nicely. I was amazed. It was tight but not uncomfortable. I can actually say it made my figure look like an hour glass. I'm sure it was very expensive.I freshened my lip stick and checking one last time in the mirror I ventured out for his approval".

"He had dimmed the lights and was now sitting on the bed in just his underwear. The music on the surround sound system was real slow, sexy blues. I presented myself and did a twirl in front of him. He was visibly excited and said I was amazing. Incredible. He flattered me endlessly. He insisted I promenade and dance a little for him. I started running my hands up and down my hips and chest. I gyrated in time to the music and pretended I was his private dancer.I felt so sexy in that outfit. I turned and gave him a great view of my ass and long legs in those towering high heels. He loved it. His undies were bulging and his cock was starting to show above his waistband. I slowly moved onto the bed and crawled between his legs. I pulled off his constricting undies and his beautiful cock sprung into view. I looked at it and licked my lips like I was his slut. He knew I was at that point. We stared at each other as I moved down to get him in my mouth. He was very intense. He grabbed my hair and pulled me down to his cock which I started to devour. Two weeks was a long time to be away from this beautiful man and my excitement showed. I licked him from the base of his erection to the tip of his penis head. He kept stroking my hair and praising my oral skills. I told him it was him that was exciting me so much I couldn't control myself. How was an older lady like me lucky enough to have a lover like him? He just said I was blessed to have a beautiful face and a killer body that any younger man would die to make love to. I showed my appreciation by taking him deep in my throat until he pumped me full of his creamy sperm. I swallowed it all. I didn't think I could do that anymore but it happened"
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 pm

So fucking awesome. Give us more!

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:29 am

Wow. Great story. Can't wait for more!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:09 am

"He closed his eyes as I continued kissing the head of his cock softly and teasing him with my long nails. I was on fire and I wanted him so badly. He lost about half of his erection for about 5 minutes and then it started to grow again. I just kept running my lips over his crown and wetting it more and more. My nails had him moaning again and whispering me encouragement. Soon enough, he couldn't take it anymore as his willing cock had been awakened by my attentiveness. He was at full staff when he turned me over, pulled the bustier off of me and attacked my breasts and plunged his middle finger into my pussy. He bit and sucked on my nipples until I started whimpering. I begged him to fuck me, fuck me, just fuck me now. I reached for his cock and guided it towards my cunt. It was sopping wet,desperate to have him inside. He mounted me and probed my hole with his staff. I adjusted and took him inside...all the way inside of me. It was beautiful. I could now take him with one good thrust. He started moving and my juices lubricated his cock so nicely. We were gliding together as he filled me and stretched me with that magic wang of his".

"Then he stopped. I looked up at him to see what was wrong. He smiled and started to speak. 'You remind me of one of my Mother's old friends. I hope that doesn't offend you. I was in college and she was always hanging around the house with my Mom and coming to parties at our house. She was a beautiful redhead and we would flirt a little when she was around. She was always complementing my physique. Her husband was some big corporate guy and was rarely around. She took me outside at one of my parents parties and we made out for a while but that was as far as it ever got. I guess she was a little drunk. I've always fantasized about her. What it would have been like to make love to an older woman. Someone more experienced than me. Her husband got transferred and I never saw her again. Until I laid eyes on you. You reminded me so much of her. So sexy, so beautiful'.

"I asked him if that was why he wanted me to change my hair color redder. He nodded. And my darker eyebrows, longer lashes? Yes. Even the nails? 'Yes, she had gorgeous long, slender fingers tipped with perfectly manicured red nails'. I didn't care. At that moment I had his beautiful cock inside of me and I wanted more. I managed to flip us over so I was on top now. I started slowly moving my hips and I asked him what was her name. Maureen was his answer. I stared into his eyes and said I would be happy to be his Maureen, that I would become a full redhead again if he wanted. I would wear the clothes, the make-up,the nails, do whatever he wanted. He would just have to make love to me like he had at his apartment and not stop. My movement really turned him on as I slid up and down his slippery cock. I told him I was his to do whatever pleased him. He groaned his appreciation as I started to dance on his cock, moving around in circles then plunging down on him. I bent over and french kissed him. Our tongues were making love. He loved it. We started fucking like animals. Raw lust. He lasted a really long time and he made me cum again. I felt his cock harden even more and he blasted his love juice inside of me. I could feel my cervix quivering responding to his injection of sperm and fluid. Once again, the bed was soaked".

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:14 am

This is just so damned hot! Keep it comimg!

soo_delicious
Prepubescent

Unread post by soo_delicious » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Great writing and a really fine story, too! More, please? :)

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:30 am

My mind is racing and scrambled for the next two weeks as I watch this transforming woman walk in and out of our condo each day. Is she my wife or is she Mike's fantasy woman? Or both? I'm not sure but I know I have no control over what is taking place. Her wardrobe grows more alluring and her look more sensuous, carefree, and sexual. She packs a small suitcase Saturday morning now that it's understood she will be staying overnight as a rule at Mike's. As usual now, the black car awaits her outside our building as she kisses me goodbye and walks out the door in her tight jeans and heels, making me yearn for her body to return to me. She has another hair appointment in the City before their dinner date. I anguish through another lonely Saturday night knowing she is enthralled by and impaled on his cock. She finally comes home Sunday afternoon after their champagne brunch in Manhattan. She is now a full fledged redhead and the effect is devastating. She takes a nap on my lap and says we'll talk later. After dinner, Liz says she wants to smoke some pot with me and take a shower together.This seems strange since she has to go to work the next day and we haven't taken a shower together in years. Excited nevertheless, I get the bong and we take some nice hits and feel the effects of the ganja soon enough. She's still glowing from her latest adventure with her younger lover and I'm anticipating a story while we linger under the shower head. She takes my hand, we move to the bathroom, disrobe, and she twirls a towel around her hair to protect it, highlighting her chiseled facial features and high cheek bones elegantly. We move gingerly into the hot shower and start soaping each other and enjoying the sensual experience. She says she wants to wash my hair and I gladly turn around and face the back wall of the tub. I'm enjoying this immensely, then suddenly one of her hands slides down and starts moving between my legs. I look down and see this disembodied, manicured hand full of slippery shampoo/conditioner sliding up my penis. The feeling is incredible. Stoned, it seems like nothing else exists other than this talented hand and my cock. My breath comes quickly. She places her chin on my shoulder and begins to whisper in my ear.

"Don't you want to know what happened last night"? she purrs. I groan and nod my head.

"I was pampered all afternoon again. He bought me another new dress that I wore to dinner. It felt so good to be wearing expensive clothes,underwear, high heels, and be wined and dined" she teased as her hand moved back and forth over my hard dick. I groaned my agreement.

"We went back to his apartment and I gave him a massage he'll never forget,baby. We were both covered in massage oil by the time we were done. I rubbed my slick body all over his as he lay there. I pumped his big cock with my breasts until he came in my mouth. I kept licking and teasing his cock until it came back to life, then he fucked me, baby. Real good. For a long time. He kept fucking me and I kept cumming...over and over".

"Do you like hearing this? Does it make you jealous"? I hear her say as her fingers continue to manipulate my genitals. I stammer a response. Something along the lines of "yes, but...".

I grip the towel rack and brace myself against the shower wall as she continues.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:33 am

Don't stop now! Keep it coming!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:14 pm

"We slept like babies in his big, beautiful bed. Then, in the morning he wanted to take me out to brunch and said he had a proposal for me. We showered,dressed and went out for a nice bloody mary brunch. He started talking about this sort-of secret society he belongs to. A real club of who's who and movers and shakers. They gather at a private resort every year for what they call the Living Dolls Ball. There are only about 50 men in this club and they each bring a wife, a girlfriend, or anyone they choose. The women are treated like goddesses in preparation for the main event on Saturday night that's held in a ballroom. He asked me to go with him. It would be for 3 days. I would have to be fitted for my gown on Friday and then treated to the most delicious spa treatments and pampering. I know you like it when I come home glowing. Can I go, baby? Please! I'll have some really good stories for you. I promise. Can I"?

Now her soapy, slick fingers were really working their magic on my throbbing cock. My brain was swimming in pleasure from the pot, the hot spray, and those incredible, talented fingers of hers. I asked when it was to be. Two weeks from now. Her next scheduled date with Mike. Where? Florida. How would she be getting there? By private jet...with Mike. That Friday morning. Early. Now she reached around me with the other hand. While one caressed my balls from behind, the other lovingly stroked my cock with soapy,slick lather. My legs started to buckle. I held on for dear life. My breathing was labored. She blew in my ear and noted how hard I was. Would that excite me if she were dressed up and made up to look like a living doll in a tight form-fitting gown and stiletto heels being admired by some of the most powerful men in the world, she asked? My answer shot across the tub and splattered on the wall.