Bareback Pleasure - My Hot Wife's First Intentional Bareback Encounter

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Bareback Pleasure - My Hot Wife's First Intentional Bareback Encounter

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 am

During pillow-talk this morning, my wife and I recalled the first intentional bareback encounter she had with another man, and how sexy and intimate it was for her. She had two intense orgasms while we talked about it, as I fingered her.

Our first “real” hot wife experience was unplanned, and spontaneous. It took place during a combined business/pleasure trip we were on.

We were in the hotel lounge, drinking and dancing. I had to take a late conference call with overseas colleagues, and left my wife alone in the lounge, while I went up to our suite to take the call. About the time the call was concluding, the door to the suite opened, and I found my wife with a strange man in tow. They stumbled into our suite, and immediately started kissing, stripping, then fucking. It was almost as if I was not in the room - they paid no attention to me. That encounter was bareback, and my wife worried and suffered regrets over it for quite a while afterward.

During subsequent encounters after that initial experience, in almost every case, my wife demanded that her partner use a condom. She also had emotional issues about fucking other men, and even though she craved the experience, and variety of strange cock, she would not have penetrating sex, either vaginal, or anal for the first several months, even with her partner using a condom. She would instead have her lover put on the condom, and rub his cock against her pussy, or “ride” him, rubbing his cock with her pussy lips, but not allowing him to penetrate her. She also required the condom for oral sex, and even for a while, just to give a hand-job.

As she gained experience, and confidence, she dropped her demand for condom use for hand and blowjobs. My wife gives exquisite, eye-contact blowjobs, incredibly lascivious and sensual, and awesome hand-jobs, teasing, tormenting, and bringing a cock to the very edge of cumming, then backing off, and repeating until her partner is begging and whimpering to be allowed to cum. The relaxation of the condom requirement was definitely a win for me, as someone who thoroughly enjoyed watching those sessions.

I tried not to pressure her into taking a cock bareback, but I did occasionally bring it up during foreplay, or while I was fucking her, having her imagine it was a stranger’s bare cock cumming inside her instead of mine.

About a year into our experiences, we were enjoying a hotel encounter with a new partner, a fit, attractive male, who was very well-endowed. He provided a copy of a recent STD/STI screening to us as a courtesy - that was before our screening process was very well-refined. My wife still demanded that he use a condom.

A short while into the encounter, an experience she was thoroughly enjoying, after stroking, and sucking his big cock, she was ready to fuck. I was leaning back on the headboard of the bed, against a big pile of pillows, with my wife laid back against my chest. I was enjoying playing with her big tits, stroking the soft flesh, and teasing her nipples with my fingertips while our new friend was between her open legs, kissing and licking her pussy.

After he gave her an orgasm, her lover took a position between her open thighs, and his cock was fully erect, engorged. She said, “Fuck you have such a beautiful, hard cock!” I whispered into her ear, “Let him take you baby. Let him feel your hot wet pussy on that big hard cock…” She was overcome with lust, and that little encouragement was all it took - she rolled her hips up, off the bed a little, offering herself to him, and he slowly slid his bare, hard cock into my wife’s willing hole.

He fucked my wife long, and slow, and I fingered her clit while he stroked her pussy with that big cock. My wife had another orgasm, with the stranger’s cock deep inside her, which led to his orgasm, with his bare cock buried in her.

After he pulled out, I used his cum as lube, and fingered my wife’s pussy and clit until she had another orgasm, and then had her lick my fingers clean of his cum and her juices. He fucked my wife two more times that night, cumming in her both times.

After that encounter, we developed a thorough screening process, and every planned encounter, where we had confidence in the test results, my wife went bareback, and has been doing so ever since.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Bareback Pleasure - My Hot Wife's First Intentional Bareback Encounter

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:51 am

Thanks for sharing your experience. Very hot how she worked up to going bareback.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.