First Story Here - Not the First Time

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
kap_hotwifelover
Prepubescent

First Story Here - Not the First Time

Unread post by kap_hotwifelover » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:51 am

This is my first story here, but this wasn't our first time. I'd love to hear what you think...

We all went out dancing about two weeks after our first experience. We got along super well and there was just this natural chemistry between all of us. My girlfriend and I spent the night close together on the dance floor, grinding and just generally have a great time being close, all while interacting, laughing and joking with "Pete." Pete was messing around with other women, trying to dance and flirt with them, respectfully of course, and my gf just smiled and laughed. She had that look in her eye that said, "if those other girls only knew what they were missing and what I'm going to get, they would be all over him." Toward the end of the night, we were grinding on the dance floor and Pete and I locked eyes. Instinctively, he came over, and I gently pressed my gf's hips back into Pete's waist. The look on her face told me everything. I knew she could feel Petes big strong cock through the small dress she was wearing. He pressed her into me and we sandwiched her there on the dance floor; her breathing heavily between us; one arm around my neck; barely hanging on me; another around Pete while his hands glided over her body. We knew it was time to leave.

We piled into an uber not quickly enough; Nikki sitting between Pete and I in the backseat. Our hands each resting her exposed knees and legs. You could feel the sexual energy and tension in the car. I'd be shocked if the driver couldn't feel it. Later, Nikki would tell me she was so sopping wet she was surprised that she didn't leave a wet spot on the seat.

We practically fell out of the uber, we were deleterious with adrenaline and excitement. I was walking first up to our place, Nikki was second and Pete was third. We were all laughing and joking as Pete pulled Nikki back into him. "Fuck Pete" Nikki growled, "at least let me get inside first." I fumbled with the key a little bit at our door, finally getting it in, twisting and unlocking the door. I walked in first, walked to the counter, sighed, felt my cock twitch with the anticipation of excitement, not knowing what was going to happen other than a lot of fun, put down the key, and turned around...

I set my keys down on the counter, my cock tingling with excitement and when I turned around I was instantly turned on and rock hard. Peter had bent Nikki over the couch as soon as we walked in the door, pulled her thong to side and I saw him pushing his big fucking cock into her all the way in one big push that seemed to go on forever. Nikki moaned "oh fuck that feels amazing!!" so loudly I thought the neighbors could here. I watched and my cock throbbed and pulsed with excitement and pleasure as she grabbed the couch in front of her, arched her back, and writhed in pleasure as Peter pulled his dick out and then shoved all of it back inside her harder this time. I knew we weren't going to be gentle with her this time.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck my pussy" she moaned. She knew that talking dirty really turned me on and she was doing a great job of it. Peter was fucking her harder. He grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down to her waist, bunched up with the rest of her dress, exposing her great tits. He slapped her ass then reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and I could see the look of pure ecstasy on her face. I walked toward her, stripping off my shirt, then shoes and then pants. My cock literally sprung free out of my pants as I walked and watched Peter rail Nikki, her tits bouncing back and forth with each forceful thrust from him looked stunning.

I smoothly and confidently walked up to the couch in front of her, grabbed the back of her head as Peter let go of her hair and shoved my cock in her mouth and die her throat. Peter grabbed her hips and proceeded to ram his cock in her hard and fast, and deep as I slid my dick in and out of her pretty mouth. Peter slapped her ass while I cupped and played with her tits and punched her nipples perfectly. She was overwhelmed with pleasure and I was beyond excited for her.

Gasping she pushed my hips from her, sliding my cock all the way out of her mouth and throat, desperately needing air. "Fuck!" she yelled. "It feels like his cock is going to come out of mouth it's so deep in me," she barely said as she grabbed my cock feeling it throb in her hands telling her how turned I was. I barely waited before shoving my dick back down her eager, waiting and wide mouth just as Peter thrust his massive cock in her pussy. She yelled with pleasure all over my dick as we filled her completely. I reach back to her ass and spread it nice and wide so Peter could fuck her deeper and harder. Her head bobbed back and forth on my cock with each thrust from peter. He reached up and grabbed her tits, then her shoulders so that he could fuck her deeper and harder with her ass spread nice and wide. I didn't know which was hotter: seeing Peter's cock spread and fill her pussy and slam into her or her lips wrapped around my dick or her moaning on my cock in her mouth? All of it was just so amazing.

And she wasn't going to last long. Her loud moans were getting short and shorter. And that's when it happened. I could see her legs start to shake, her whole body tremble, and her feet literally came up off the floor as she lay bent over the couch. She let out a loud moan on my dick as Peter slammed and railed her. She exploded in an orgasm on his cock and I could feel my cock start to spasm, almost coming to an orgasm at the same time but I pulled it out of her wet mouth just before cumming.

She lay bent over the couch, shaking, and oh so sexy and beautiful in my eyes. Peter slid his dick out of her spasming pussy as he and I looked at each other, and at the same time said "bedroom?" Nikki, like a drunk sailor, drunk with pleasure from her orgasm slurred a breathless "yes"...

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: First Story Here - Not the First Time

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:10 am

Hot first story. Welcome to the Library.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

jrobb
Experienced

Re: First Story Here - Not the First Time

Unread post by jrobb » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 am

Wow! Nice hot story. She sounds like a LOT of fun! Do tell us more!

JR