dplover
Experienced

My Wife Dates

Unread post by dplover » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:20 pm

My Wife Dates

My wife dates...

Not a lot mind you...

But the call does come...

Married...30's... two kids...two cars...one dog... nice home. We are the typical couple.

“Hi...I'll be late tonight, please pick up the kids...” Michelle's cell phone connection was lousy...the call was short.

“Ohhhh...why...oh...how late...” It had been a while since Bryan had gotten this call.

“From the cafe...near work...bye...love you...” Michelle's voice was one octave higher than normal.

Michelle was cute...the babies had helped fill out her top and the gym kept the rest nicely toned...todays skirt was tight.

She didn't go out looking for guys...but on the other hand she didn't repel flirtation...and sometimes it worked. It had worked today.

“Good morning...big cake ...what's up...”

Company anniversary...every year...same cake…same speech...another year...another cake...” Michelle made him laugh...she liked the attention. He owned the cafe and bakery...Michelle was a regular for afternoon tea...it was just a few steps from her office...if the shop was slow he sat with her and talked. He had noticed the ring...she was cute..he was divorced.

“I'm going sailing after work..there's going to be a nice breeze...come along...we' ll have fun...”

“I...uhhhhh...”

“O...come on...it's Friday...dinner and a sail...” He was confident...he just had a feeling...

“I can't...heels...my sneakers are at the gym...” She held up a shapely calf...

“Bare feet allowed...you have the captains permission...” He grinned.

“What time...”

“Hi daddy...where's mommy...wheres mommy...” I don't lie to my children.

“She'll be home later...after bed time...” I don't know what I will tell when they get older...but at five and six evasiveness works. They will forget by tomorrow...Michelle will be home to fix them breakfast...everything will be back to normal...until next time.

The clown makes great fries and I didn't much feel much like cooking...

He made them a nice supper basket...wine from paper cups is fun...the breeze brought a steady drizzle...the cabin was small and smelled of canvas. They laughed at her foot prints in the dust over the v-berth.

I hate bath time...soap in the eyes...tears...where's mommy...

The home VCR was invented by Sony for the husbands like me.. Disney held their attention for two hours. The weeks laundry was piled up so I started a load of towels...it's hard to screw up towels...it is also hard to sort your wife's lacy panties when she out on a date home. Bed time came...the usual resistance...one short bedtime story...finally quiet.

The easy part of the evening was finished...

He hadn't been alone with a married woman in a long time...since his ex wife. He had forgotten just how comfortable the feeling was...Michelle was relaxed and fun. He could tell that she didn't feel the pressure of dating...hoping to find a husband. Michelle wasn't worried about what kind of daddy he would be...could he provide for her...how many children...all the standard issue worries were forgotten. Michelle had a husband ...

Michelle has always been discrete...this is a big town...I think she had a few dates after we were engaged... she would mention a movie she had seen...or a new restaurant we hadn't been too...her apartment was across town. Back then we couldn't see each other everyday...we didn't share a bedroom. Now we're married...we live together...we have kids...we see each other.

My life was different then...there were other distractions...college...sports...the band. Married life tends to focus you on you spouse... pink thong and blue work panties mixed in with my boxers... .

So I wait...the house is too quiet

The drizzle was steady...straight down...no wind...the little outboard hummed. She could have stayed in the cabin but he had two pairs of slickers...the silk skirt and blouse stayed in the cabin... she liked his company. They huddled under a loosely rigged tarp...she was still tingling down there...a warm shower would be nice...maybe with Bryan.

Friday night alone...the washer just finished...towels take an hour in the dryer... I think.

The little black thong was on top of the dedicates pile..last time I had just pushed the strip of fabric out of the way. Michelle's ass is amazing when she is on her knees...head up...hair in my hands...her back arches. We were a little drunk that night ...Michelle was loud...she doesn't orgasm that way...her clit needs direct attention...but sometimes she just wants to be fucked .

Could a strange guy read the subtle signs... I guess most people do it with the guy on top the first time...Michelle likes that...sometimes her hand slips between us...her fingers go very fast...it makes me cum when she spasms around me.

I've tried everything...but when my wife is out on a date...nothing works. I can't concentrate on a book and TV is boring...so I pace. A few times I have tried masturbation...I have this video of a tiny white girl sandwiched between two huge black guys...the editing is bad...probably because they had to stop and let her rest...I don't last long watching that. But the aftermath is horrible... my hormones instantly shift or adjust or whatever...I'm not horny anymore...my wife is out on a date...maybe getting fucked...it makes me sad ...I hate the feeling...the emotional stress is not worth the pleasure I get from cumming in my hand. I 've read about guys that do it but I can't...

So I pace...time passes slowly...I finally turned on the TV...it's pouring outside...a replay of a tennis match from 1995...who are these people...who the hell watches that...Demi Moore...Demi Moore getting felt up...maybe I can watch that...

Their cars were a long way from the pier...it was still raining...the kiss was quick...it was easier to just wear the slickers home.

I usually hear the garage door...the rain was loud...I laughed...she looked ridiculous...bright yellow slickers and blue high heels dangling from her fingers...

“Hi...” Michelle was relaxed...

“Well...hello...you look...” I tried not to laugh...Michelle looked down...

“What can I say...it's pouring out there...” The heels dropped onto the tile foyer...

“I'm cold...please get me a towel...” The smile was genuine...

“It's still warm...I did a load...” I tossed it her direction.

Michelle is not the kind of girl to kiss and tell...she never talks about it...sometimes I can tell exactly what happened. But sometimes either nothing happened or they used a rubber...or maybe a blowjob...I don't know.

She shivered without the slickers...her nipples were like glass...the powder blue panties had a dark streak...wet lace...if I had any doubts...

“I have to pee...should I shower...” A seemly simple question...

I don't always do it...sometimes... I just can't...but tonight I could...and I was going to...

“No...it's late...just come to bed...” I prefer to do this in the dark...I don't want to see it...

Michelle was very smooth and slick tonight...

Days become weeks, week months, my wife dates, a little​​​

Morning, the promise of morning.

Peeking through the curtains the sun made Michelle's brunette hair look soft and inviting. Her warm bottom was pressed against my middle. Cradled in her shapely bottom my manhood is aroused and ready. Thin panties are all that separate me from the Michelle's tightest embrace.

“Morning” I whispered into her ear..

“Mm mm...what time is it.” Michelle sounded sleepy.

“Early, ” I draped my arm cross her chest in search of her soft breasts. Michelle's nipples are always hard early in the morning, the well worn tee shirt was thin.

“No really...what time is it, it's Saturday, I have to go to that charity thing today.”

“I love you,” Michelle wiggled her butt in response. The friction on the my bare glands only served to further increase my throbbing.

Nuzzling her neck, I was rewarded with the delicious smell of a woman, my woman.

“Stop, I have to get up,” under the tee shirt Michelle's nipples responded to the warmth of my hand.

“Tonight, we can do that tonight, Pam will be here to pick me up soon, STOP.” In a last ditch effort I
slid myself into that wonderful space between her thighs and rubbed up the length of womanhood. Michelle's panties were humid, there was hope.

“Stop, I have to get up,” Michelle slid away while gripping me between her warm thighs. The friction was amazing, warm thighs and the dampness of her panties, a few minutes of that and the party would have been over. How Michelle could be that wet and still resist me was a little frustrating. Especially given her history of resisting temptation.

“Your taking the kids to my parents this afternoon, we will have all night to play.”

“It's going to be a long, hard day.” From the bathroom door Michelle looked over her shoulder and rolled her eyes.

“You'll make it...I'm sure.” The wiggle of her panty covered bottom was intended to make me want her even more, it worked.

Grandparents always seem to appreciate children without their full charge of energy. So first we did the park an then had lunch at the child's museum. The kids were quiet for the 45 minute ride to grandma's house. I love my kids with all of my heart. But wow, two is enough. Michelle can't take the pill so a permanent solution had been up to me. The few days of discomfort I had to suffer seem more and more wise everyday. Of course jacking off into a cup to make sure it worked was a little embarrassing, but they seemed unfazed at the clinic.

Michelle was to be home at 6 pm so I had a few hours to kill. Football is good, college football is better.drifting off on the couch during college football is the best. The phone startled me, it looked like the 4pm game had just started.

“Michelle?”

“Hi honey...did you get the kids to mom's?”

“Yea...what's up.”

“Well...the National Executive Director is having a little reception for the charity team leaders at Marina Hotel. Pam wants to go...so I guess I'll be a little late.”

“Michelle...this morning you said...”

“I know, I know, but it's the Marina Hotel, that place is grand and Pam really want's to go. The new director is staying there and it is important that him be able to put faces with names” It sounded reasonable enough, but it was still frustrating.

“And he's cute...” Michelle giggled, great I thought.

“Besides we will have all night to play.” Michelle said in a more serious tone. She really does consider sex to be adult play time, something to be enjoyed with a playful spirit. I however had been horny all day and was ready to take advantage of a illing wife in a very serious way. If I was 10 years younger I would have had a hard on all day. Now I just get that nervous tension and nagging sense of excitement.

“How late.” I was pissed but tried to hide it. I wanted act two of this mornings little play to start again, as soon as possible.

“Just a little late.”

“Call me when you are leaving.”

I put the wine in the frig and tried to watch the game. But the leg shots of the cheerleaders reminded me of Michelle's little butt wiggle this morning. A night without the kids is pretty rare and Michelle was horny this morning. I really was looking forward to a little married fun. But it would have to wait.

Dosing again brought dreams of a warm mouth and long brown hair. I couldn't see her face as her head bobbed up and down. The magic of dreams is that the impossible is possible in strange combinations. The warm lips were connected to an even wetter and warmer mouth. It was the blow job from heaven. But I couldn't see the woman's face in the dream. I tried to move her long brown locks but I could never seem to make out her face. I woke to the ringing of the phone with a ragging hard on.

“Hello.” My eyes were too groggy to focus on the clock but I certainly hoped this was Michelle.

“Hi honey.” Michelle sounded very happy.

“You on your way?”

“Uh...no...honey you know how I told you the other day that the Local Assistant Director quit.”

“Yea.”

“Well...the National Director has to pick a new Local Assistant. Honey he invited me to dinner. I'm so excited.” Michelle sounded like a new bride she was so exuberant .

“Pam is going home, you will have to come and get me later.”

“Just you, just you and him.”

“Yes...mm uh.” Michelle sounded pleased.

“No Michelle...I'll come get you now. You don't have time for more charity work.” I hoped a little of my anger was apparent, but the last thing I wanted was a fight, not tonight.

“I already said yes.” It was very quiet there...I heard a toilet flush, she must have been in a lobby restroom.

“Does this guy know your married?” It seemed like a reasonable question.

“Of course, I'm wearing my rings. I'll call you later...” Suddenly the noise of a bar and then dial tone.

Well I guess that is that I thought. Dinner alone while my wife is out with another guy. Call it what you want, but it is what it is. I should have just turned off the phone. But I didn't.

“Yes...” I could see it was her on the caller ID.

“Honey, I need a favor.” This couldn't be good I thought.

“Yes...”

“I love you.”

“What...”

“The restaurant requires a tie for men or a dress for ladies after 5 pm. I need a a dress.” It was not an open ended statement.

“Do you know what shoes go with my new white dress? And white panties please.”

“Michelle,” she cut me off.

“And good news for you, this is not about the job. I got a chance to ask him a few minutes ago.” She sounded a little disappointed.

“Michelle this is a date...you want me to bring you a dress so you can go out on a date!” Silence on the other end of phone.

“Michelle...you promised...this morning.” I tried another tack.

“Just ask the bellman to bring my dress bag up to Mr. Rubin's room on the 15th floor.” Her voice was soothing and quiet. My wife dates, it's something I have chosen to accept, but that doesn't make it easier.

“And baby... please hurry... I'm hungry.” The background was quiet, I had to wonder where she was now.

“Oh, and Mr. Rubin says if you want to have a drink at the hotel bar just charge it to his room, I'll come find you in the bar after dinner.

The dress was easy and the heels obviously match. The dress is lined and she didn't say anything about a bra, so that left only one item to complete her wardrobe for the night. One tiny piece of material. It's embarrassing but it's true, just opening Michelle's most private drawer excites me.

Oh my goodness, those tiny colorful pieces of lace. So delicate and sexy, how can a simple pair of panties have so much significance. Usually a woman' panties are hidden away in a dark drawer. Only one pair at a time is shaped around her round bottom and between her legs forming over her pussy. Panties are private and personal, just for her and a lucky mate to see. After all, a peek of a woman's panties under a short skirt is a sight covenanted by both school boys and grown men alike.

Now I stared into Michelle's panty drawer. How do I make this choice. My wife was going to dinner with a strange man, a dinner that would better described as a dinner date. A date that might end with him removing Michelle's last piece of clothing, the panties I was about to select.

Did I want her to look sexy? Did I dare send her in a tiny thong like woman ready to be taken. Or should I dress her as a married woman, a woman that reserved her sexual favors for her husband. The wifely panties were on the left, folded neatly, waiting their turn to be worn under jeans or a denim skirt. Thongs were on the other side of the drawer. Her vibrator was casually resting on top of the lacy tangle. It taunted me with the knowledge that it was often used to complete the task that I had started. I didn't see a white thong in the pile. But in the back of the drawer I could see a sheer white teddy and panty set. Michelle is beautiful in that set, the material is thin enough to almost be transparent. Her nipples make the top tent and the panties are completely sheer without a cotton liner. I know from experience that once wet the texture of the sheer material enhances the sensation of a determined tongue.

As I stared into the drawer the my dilemma was real. I dreaded the realization of what might happen, I dreaded the thought that my wife could soon be in the arms of another man. I hated the idea that my Michelle would wearing the outfit I had picked out for another man. I had never been involved in the seduction. Always before the phone had just rang, Michelle had made the decision, she would be home late. This time I'm involved, involved in dressing my wife for a date.

My heart beat faster and faster, dread and arousal, I was confused. Maybe my arousal was lingering from this morning or maybe it was touching the silky panties bathed in the faint smell of perfume. Either way those emotions were competing with the realization that maybe...just maybe I...no I couldn't want that.

It was a strange gumbo of emotions. But a decision had to made...I made one.

The bellman was rude, a job requirement I guess. But I tipped him away, you hate to tempt the gods on a mission like this. The lobby was grand and the drink prices at the bar prices were surely commiserate. But what the hell, the charity would probably pay the bill anyway. I donate my wife and I drink free, not a good deal.

It's humiliating, even though no one knows why I'm here it's still humiliating. Image sitting in a hotel bar waiting on your wife. Your wife that's up in a hotel room with a strange man.. It feels like everyone is starring at me. To make it worse the man with my wife knows I'm here. He knows that I am here waiting as he enjoys the time with my wife in private. He is a man that knows that I a willing to wait for Michelle, no matter what his intentions are. So, I wait. I can hope that maybe he just intends to have a pleasant dinner with Michelle. But my gut tells me that his intentions are to more fully enjoy the benefits of time alone with a beautiful woman. I am left wondering and waiting.

Bars are the same everywhere, even in places like this they you pour a drink and you pay, pretty simple. The better you tip the more attention the bar keep pays to you needs. In this case paying meant simply signing the bar tab. But even this simple task takes on a new meaning when the tab shows that a bottle of fine wine has just been delivered to the room were your wife is changing clothes.

“Where's the restaurant here?” The bartender was a pretty 20's something. She was much more friendly after the charity contributed a large tip to the bar tab.

“15th floor, great view up there and the food is amazing.”

“Long a wait for a table or is it pretty quick.” Of course I hoped this would be over shortly.

“Oh...on a Saturday night you need reservations, usually for a couple of weeks in advance.” My heart sank. She pulled out the bar tab again, her finger ran to the bottom where the room number was.

“MMMM...up on the 15th I'd just order room service and eat out on the balcony. Much quieter and very private, I love the view from up there. Same food, better view, more romantic.” Her smile seemed knowing, or maybe it was just my imagination, but she seemed to have an idea why I was here.

“Well you need to eat too, a menu appeared from under the bar.” Bar food is the same everywhere and I was hungry. A second beer arrived with the wings. The wing sauce tasted handmade. It was very rich, very thick and creamy.

My third beer was almost warm when she touched my shoulder. I must have jumped because Michelle giggled as she kissed my cheek. Did I surprise you honey, I didn't mean too. Michelle looked nice, the dress fit wonderfully with just right amount of leg and cleavage. The bar keep smiled at Michelle and ask if she wanted a drink.

“Oh no we had a bottle with dinner, but thank you.” Michelle said it with a grin as a shiver ran up my spine.

“Let's go...I have a promise to keep” Michelle whispered in my ear.

I have never been so happy to leave a bar. The bar keep caught my eye as Michelle turned. She winked, she knew, she knew what was going on. She probably thought I was turned on while waiting as my wife spent time with a strange man. I had to adjust myself in my slacks as I stood.

We held hands as we waited for the valet to bring the car around. Michelle paused for a kiss before sliding into the seat. The ride home was mostly quiet but for a few attempts to make normal conversation. It didn't work, yes the kids were fine, yes the they had a good time at the park, yes her parents looked good. The dress bag was hanging by a hook in the back seat, even in the dark I could see it every time I looked in the mirror.

In profile Michelle is beautiful all the way from her pert little nose down to her trim waist.. I stole a glimpse as I drove. Soon my thoughts drifted back to this morning. God I was hard laying there, hard against her warm bottom. The memory of her wiggling her little bottom at me had been enough to keep me aroused and on edge all day. The fact that I resisted the temptation to masturbate all day was a miracle. In fact the knowledge that soon we would return to the comfort of our marital bed was having the same effect on me now.

“I love you,” Michelle caught me looking.

This was not a night for coyness and Michelle knew it. She took my hand as soon as the front door was closed. I had a close up view of a very sexy butt as she lead the way up the stairs. The first kiss was at the foot of our bed. A long time coming this was a lover's kiss, long slow and passionate. Michelle's breasts felt full against my chest. Kissing her neck I could smell that the musk of her perfume had faded, now replaced with the faint smell of exertion. I slid my hands down to her bottom, Michelle rested her head on my shoulder. There was no panty line, I cupped her bottom and pulled her tighter against my erection.

“We need talk about that.” Michelle whispered in my ear, her lips were so close I could feel her breath.

“There weren't any panties in my dress bag.” Michelle pressed herself against me, my grip tighten on her bottom..

“Did you forget them...”This was new, she never talked about this.

“You knew that I would have to wear my dress without panties didn't you.” I was sure that Michelle could feel my heart thumping.

“You planned it that way didn't you.”Michelle challenged me.

“I want you..now...I need to make love to you.” I hoped to change the subject., but Michelle was not finished.

“What happens to girls that don't wear their panties, what happens when a girl goes on a date without her panties.” Date, Michelle had never said that she was going on a date before. Just that she would be home late.

“How would he know you didn't have on panties.” I asked grinding against her, Michelle kissed my ear lobe.

“He could see my bare bottom the first time he started to zip my dress, feel how low the zipper goes.” I moved my hand up to the small of her back, the bottom of the zipper was rough next to the smooth dress material.

“The first time...” It was a question.

“Girls without panties don't get invited to a 5 course meal while their husband is waiting. They get room service.” And a bottle of expensive wine I thought.

“What does a man think when he finds out his date doesn't have on her panties ?” Michelle's breathing was loud in my ear, she nipped my ear for punctuation. Her hand had found it's way between us, she could feel the effect she was having on me down there.

Standing over the her panty drawer making that decision had been difficult enough. Now Michelle was upping the ante. We had never discussed her dates. Usually it's late when she comes home so we just go to bed. Sometimes we make love, sometimes we don't. If we do Michelle just relaxes and enjoys having me inside. She usually seems slipperier after a date so I usually finish pretty quickly.

“I don't know what happens, tell me...” Michelle giggled just a little.

“I think you do...your a man... what do you think when I come to bed without my panties.”

“You can tell me honey, ” My stomach tighten. I didn't want to do this. I wanted to make love, I needed to be inside Michelle. And the sooner the better.

“Michelle...I'm ready.”

“I know honey, I know, but we need to talk. You need to tell me why my panties were missing from my dress bag. I asked you to bring me a nice white pair for my date. ” Michelle moved my hands from her bottom and sat back on the bed pulling the back of her dress up so that her bare bottom rested on the comforter. The front of her dress was bunched up on her shapely thighs.

“They were all dirty, there weren't any white thongs in your drawer. ” There, the question was answered or so I thought. Michelle' eyebrows arched and her head tilted forming a silent question.

“There are lot's white cotton panties in my drawer honey...I'm sure.” Michelle's tilted her head again for emphasis.

“But...I...I just...I didn't think you would want plain cotton one's...the big ones.”

“I'm not pretty in those panties...do you think I have to wear a thong to be pretty. Did you think that my date wouldn't think I'm pretty wearing cotton panties? “ I didn't like the tone of this, at this rate I'd be sleeping on the couch.

“Oh course you are...but...well you know... I don't know...I just didn't think you would want to wear that kind under that dress...out...out on a date.” Michelle smiled and extended both hands. We touched, her tiny hands pulled me forward between her knees. She tilted her head back for a kiss. The second kiss was even nicer that the first one. Michelle leaned further back pulling me forward, and them pushed my shoulders down until I was on my knees between her legs. She relaxed for a moment and then sat back up.

Looking down she smiled “this is what happens when your wife doesn't wear her panties.”

Michelle's fingers found the hem of the short dress. Married men know what their wife's pussy looks like after they make love. But I don't spend much time down there after I finish. And I certainly don't visit her down there if she comes home late. I hated the idea of this. I didn't want to do this, I just wanted to make love to my wife.

“Michelle..please...” It was too late.

The nurses shaved Michelle before our first child was born, she has been bare ever since. Now where she is the smoothest she was also red and swollen. Her redden lips glistened naturally. The musk of male satisfaction mixed with Michelle's natural excitement filled the air between her legs.

“Now do you know what happened... while you waited.” It was pretty obvious she had been fully enjoyed in the way that only a man can. It was enviable I suppose given my position. Michelle touched my cheek and then moved her hand behind my head.

“Kiss me...please be gentle. ” Michelle's next words fanned the fire that she had started early this morning.

“He saw my bare bottom down my dress when I asked him to zip me up. He saw my bare bottom honey...then he touched me. He held my bottom in his hands and he kissed me. Right there in the bathroom honey...he touched me. He touched me from behind, he leaned me over the counter and pulled my dress up, he touched me. I watched his eyes in the mirror when he pulled me back by my pony tail. Honey...he finished...he finished inside me.”

The rules suddenly changed... or maybe not so suddenly. Either way, forgotten were the nights when I could hope that maybe she was just out having drinks. No longer could I pretend that maybe she was just excited to see me when she made a wet spot even before we made love. Those thoughts were vanquished forever.

I can't explain it but at that moment I was insane with desire for Michelle. With her finger tips touching my hair, my lips touched the very essence of Michelle's womanhood. Wet and sticky she groaned as my lips touched her. Guilt, shame, desire, it was impossible to know which emotion would rule the moment. But for now I was confronted with the Michelle's red and soiled pussy. Normally pink and prim it was now open and steamy the heat radiated from the inside of her in the form of clingy drops. Without her natural curls or absorbent panties the aftermath of their union was liquid and pungent, now smeared on her tanned thighs.

The kiss must have thrilled her, Michelle stiffened when my tongue found her most sensitive nub. The moaning was real. Michelle laid back with both hands touching my hair, she encouraged me loudly..

“O god please...kiss it”

“Honey...please...faster..Oh God... kiss it.” I was confronted with the reality of my decision. Why had I decided not to send panties with the dress. Had I really wanted another man to have Michelle that way? Did I really want him to have her and then return her to me like is, wet and messy. I wasn't so sure now. Many emotions swirled in my consciousness. But emotions are often overruled by an erection. The very essence of the male erection is the desire to claim a mate. When that desire is expressed through engorged flesh and muscle it is an urgent thing. My need to reclaim Michelle was overwhelming. It washed over me in waves. Everything else was lost for the moment. I had to reclaim Michelle as mine. Her most private furrow, now spread before me had to be mine again. But I could not reclaim Michelle while kneeling between her knees. My tongue caressing her now tender sex might have brought her to orgasm but it would not bring her fully back to me.

“Please...O God...ooooooo” Michelle sounded disappointed when I stood up. My boxers fell with my pants as if they were a single garment. My excitement was on full display as I stepped back in between her thighs. Michelle's eyebrows arched when we touched. She was spread out before me, her hair was loose from her pony tail and a little tangled. Guided by my hand I moved my penis up and down her crease letting the natural juices lubricate me. The white dress was bunched up around her waist. The hem of her dress exposed a line in our relationship we had never fully explored. Above the hem was Michelle the wife, seemingly innocent and pure. This was the Michelle that never discusses her extramarital encounters. Just a simple little excuse, I'll be home a little late. Below the the hem was a different Michelle. This was the Michelle that had just pulled my lips to her red and swollen sex. This is the Michelle that encouraged me to pleasure her with my mouth, knowing full well that I would taste the culmination of her latest adventure.

A mischievous smile curled Michelle's lips as she looked up at me. She seemed to wonder if I would accept her as she was. Any former shroud mystery was gone. We both knew what she had done, when I licked my lips I could taste it. I suppose it would have been better to have taken her slowly To have exerted my claim on her tightest embrace with a long slow deliberate motion. That was not to be, not now, I been waiting all day for this. In one smooth motion our pelvis bones met. This was not a heroic stroke of manliness. Michelle was ready, fully lubricated and slippery. I slid in with little effort, the path had already been prepared.

“My god Michelle...how long has it been since he...you are soaking inside.” Again Michelle tilted her head and raised her eyebrows...it was a question to answer a question. Did I really want to know, did I really want to know what happened.

For a moment I considered my answer, we had never done this, this was new ground. Fully engaged I stood motionless, Michelle was so warm and clinging inside. My heartbeats were amplified in my ears when the pulses met the enlarged veins now fully encased by Michelle. Probably subconsciously Michelle rhythmically gripped and released me. I had to decide. I had helped in the preparations. Did I want to know or did I even need to know the rest of the details. Michelle gripped me, now, this time it was on purpose, as if to say hurry up.

“How long ago...God Michelle it's like he just pulled out.” Of course have made love hundreds of times during our time together. But only handful of times had it felt like this. And even then it had never been exactly like this. Michelle had never felt more feminine or more sexy. She was open slick and warm. Even her natural bumps and ridges seemed somehow smoother and more comfortable. My taste buds confirmed what my nose already knew was true. Their juicy combination was still humid on my upper lip.

“Right before I came down to the bar. We ate on the balcony and then he unzipped my dress again. This time he took it all the way off. We did it on the bed. O honey,...please fuck me...please...” Michelle raised and lowered her hips hoping to start my thrusting. He did real slow and nice, not like th first time, that was real fast and hard, on the bed he laid me out and kissed my boobs and my neck and my mouth and whispered in ear.

“Michelle...he came...Oh my God Michelle...did he...did he cum inside you?” Of course I knew he had, the smell of fresh sex lingered on my lips. Even with the slightest thrust Michelle made a squishy noise down there. With the wet sloppy sounds came the pangs of guilt. My beautiful Michelle smiled and licked her lips. I think she knew it excited me, she knew it made me pulse deep inside her.

“Yes he came inside...he...well we... came twice.” Even with her makeup long rubbed off Michelle had special glow, the glow of a satisfied woman. .

For the next few minutes Michelle nursed my orgasm. Sometimes helping our rhythm along and then sometimes just relaxing as she enjoyed the feeling of penetration. But it really didn't matter, my long delayed orgasm for this morning would not be denied. Feeling my first urgent thrust Michelle opened her eyes. Standing there in the glow of her smile was like standing in the sun on a warm spring day. .

“That feel good baby?” Michelle wrapped her heels around my waist pulling me even closer. When our eyes met we were lovers connected by flesh right at the peak of the moment. Soon the pulses of pleasure radiated from deep inside me. My legs stiffened, the movements of hips were now involuntary. I had never felt closer to Michelle, my beautiful loving wife Michelle.

“Honey...” Now was not the time to talk.

“Yeeeeesss...” my teeth were clenched. Yes was all I could get out.

“Honey...” I'm sorry but at that moment Michelle didn't my full attention.

“Honey,...you also forgot to put my diaphragm in the bag...”

Dplover

TomG

Re: My Wife Dates

Unread post by TomG » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:23 pm

What a hell of a hot read that was! Really, REALLY good story!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Welcome back Dp! This is awesome! Clearly need more chapters.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

TomG

Unread post by TomG » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:27 am

SamWarrens wrote:Welcome back Dp! This is awesome! Clearly need more chapters.
I agree, Sam. I'd absolutely LOVE to see where else this story goes.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:25 am

Really good!!!!!

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:08 am

Thanks DP for your steamy story. You are a skilled writer and I hope there is more to come.

BobNbobbi
Trainable

Unread post by BobNbobbi » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:39 am

I love the stream of (un)conciousness style DPlover has used to tell this story of wife dating. It adds well to the confusion of thought and action husband feels while home alone waiting, just waiting and wondering. A half dozen years ago in a Yahoo discussion group I was part of the moderator, a lady who is a good friend, asked that same question. Here is what I wrote then:

Hi sweetie, this is a partial, and windy wordy answer to the question you asked the other day about what
is it like to have a wife going out with another man knowing they are going to join egg and seed. I will probably return to this but for now here is what I have had time to write.

Bob and bobbi

Your question is: How does a husband feel knowing his wife is out with another man for predetermined sex, the foreknowledge of certainty? I have some experience in that regard because R and I lived through that sort of marriage relationship after our two children were born. I don’t know if it is germane but R was a virgin when we met and until some time after J was born, our son the second child, she had never had sex with any other guy. Also possibly relevant is that her choosing to have sex with others was a discussed matter that I agreed to beforehand.

There is another issue that you allude to but don’t bring up specifically and that is the birth control issue. I would guess that in today’s environment birth control pills are so standard and effective that the BC issue is only relevant if the woman chooses it to be so. Also in current times the condom and safe sex issue is in play where it was almost an afterthought in the ‘70’s. BC pills were on the market then but nowhere near as pervasive. As I recall many women in that era had dosage problems and other adjustments. R never took birth control pills. Her first BC methodology was a diaphragm which when used with spermicide was effective (but from the guy’s standpoint made oral sex a bit unpleasant).

With diaphragm as primary BC method your original question of deliberate foreknowledge is reasonably well covered, put it in or take the case and tube of jelly with you. Does hubby check after she has gone? You bet! Does the anxiety label rise when hubby finds that the case is still at home and not empty? Oh my yes! But there is another element to looking for the case that holds the diaphragm. At first you just stare afraid to look inside and know some version of truth. Eventually you must, at least I always had to. In fact the absolute foreknowledge is pretty rare unless she is spending the night or most of the night with a steady lover.

What if R went to a party and I couldn’t for whatever reason? That happened more than once. If she took her diaphragm or put it in before leaving just what did that mean? Was something planned ahead of time; was she just being prepared because she knew a lover would be there too? Even when I agreed in principle at the very beginning the uncertainty still was there as time went on. After R switched to an IUD for birth control the pregnancy issue and worries slipped away, but until then there were a couple of times we sweated out her period when she had sex with guys, unplanned and not premeditated at all, without using any form of birth control.

With all of that discussion as background in my situation your question is still out there. The one time that was most deliberate and certain of sex was the time R flew to Denver to spend a weekend with her only black lover that she had while we were married. His name was D and he was a musician, singer/guitar player and a really nice and decent guy. I put her on the plane Friday evening, stayed home with the kids, and picked R up at the airport either Sunday or Monday, I can’t recall which. My recollection, this was about 1971 or 2 so clouded by forty years of time passed by, is that I had no anxiety at all. From what R told me after she returned, long after she returned because she was reluctant to share much, I assumed they spent much more time in bed than they actually did. Something that gets to a scary, dangerous is another word, position is if she is with a regular lover, a guy she has known and had sex with several times, what other intimacies have they shared? What are their kisses like? Do they hold hands when they walk out in public, when they may be with others? What if they are out with people who know R and I as husband and wife, do they still act like obvious lovers? What do our friends think when they see R with an obvious lover?

There are a lot of little detail concerns. The basic answer is you are proud that your wife is attractive in many ways including sexually to another man. You are also worried that she might want him more and more, that he might become a replacement for you. Sweetie, I have always used some variation of these terms, “Having a wife with a lover is the most exciting form of terror imaginable.”

indianshubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by indianshubby » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 pm

I often read stories from here to my wife. She usually lies beside me and strokes my cock while I do, sometimes mixing in some brief sucking. After the story is done and we are both wound up, we fuck like rabbits.

Last night I read her this story. I knew she would like it because the Stadium Club stories are her very favorites (they have seriously gotten me laid more than anything else in the world except Patron margaritas.)

She did enjoy it, but as we got further into the story it was obvious that it was really getting me worked up. She started smiling wider and wider, and stroking me harder. As we got to near the end of the story, her smile was almost mocking. I could see that I had almost reached the end of the post; and I think we were both looking forward to me getting to the end so I could push her onto her back and penetrate her.

Then I reached the last line. And I came. All over her hand, and all over myself.

She laughed.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:07 pm

You hit a home run with this story! Perfect description of the emotional roller coaster that makes this pastime so exciting!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:08 pm

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic end!!!!!!!!!!

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:47 am

Thanks for the kind words.

I find it gratifying and endlessly amusing that the stuff I write gets people laid !! I had no idea that I had female readers, are there a lot of you reading the fiction on this site?

Dplover

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:49 am

Something Old/Dplover

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:41 am

indianshubby wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 pm
I often read stories from here to my wife. She usually lies beside me and strokes my cock while I do, sometimes mixing in some brief sucking. After the story is done and we are both wound up, we fuck like rabbits.

Last night I read her this story. I knew she would like it because the Stadium Club stories are her very favorites (they have seriously gotten me laid more than anything else in the world except Patron margaritas.)

She did enjoy it, but as we got further into the story it was obvious that it was really getting me worked up. She started smiling wider and wider, and stroking me harder. As we got to near the end of the story, her smile was almost mocking. I could see that I had almost reached the end of the post; and I think we were both looking forward to me getting to the end so I could push her onto her back and penetrate her.

Then I reached the last line. And I came. All over her hand, and all over myself.

She laughed.
I agree, a magic ending :cool:

or would it be a happy one? ;)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:01 am

dplover wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:49 am
Something Old/Dplover
Are there only 2 parts of stadium club? That is all I could find

farrman 3951
Virgin

Unread post by farrman 3951 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:22 am

very very good !

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:01 am

Bravo.
What an amazingly erotic story. And I mean that in every sense of the word erotic.
The sex is not in your face, but it’s always there.
The situation is described, but just enough so the reader, in their mind’s eye, can fill in the blanks to the hearts desire.
Well, well done!
I enjoyed this thoroughly.
Thank you for sharing.

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:42 pm

bump

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:05 pm

Best story on this site in a very long time.

hairyhead
Experienced

Unread post by hairyhead » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:04 am

I have been going back and finding posts from @dplover. Such a refreshing style of writing and some great stories.

Thanks for bumping this, please go back an bump your other stories - they are fabulous.

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Sun May 29, 2022 11:35 am

Comments matter/Dplover

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sun May 29, 2022 4:39 pm

dplover wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:35 am
Comments matter/Dplover
I love the quality of language and depth of emotional anguish described. Looking forward to your next chapter of this saga with Michelle.

BDJ
$2 Ho

Unread post by BDJ » Mon May 30, 2022 10:19 am

My goodness, what a writer! DP, you rank right up there with chrisdyli, aaardvarky and John Jassons in your ability to erotically manipulate the written word. I have to ask as it seems so seamless: do you revise or is what I have just read the product of the direct flow of your pen? If it is the latter I salute you even more.

But now I'm in a quandary: do other stuff or spend endless hours reading every story you've posted here? Yeah, you guessed it. The other stuff will have to wait.
Jade's Awakening: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=68192
Jade: My Story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66126

dplover
Experienced

Unread post by dplover » Mon May 30, 2022 11:06 am

Oh No, I edit and revise and still leave in mistakes. Thank you for you kind words, they mean more than you understand. I have more stuff way deep in the library. If you like it something bump it up.

Dplover

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon May 30, 2022 12:53 pm

I'm glad this got bumped by responses - I haven't read it yet but people I respect really rating it, means I've bookmarked it and will do in the next day or two. Thanks DP in anticipation, I'll be sure to leave a complimentary post after I've read it.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue May 31, 2022 1:10 am

I'm very tempted to look up all your back posts and discover more buried gems amongst such hidden treasure. Your stories should always sit at, or very near the top of all the forums, they're valuable exhibits of eroticism at its best, understated eroticism, the type that isn't written explicitly but exists only in the mind, in the emotions you feel as you identify with the principals. The way the code of silence was broken, the couples worst kept 'secret' given words and actions, and their intimate reclamation finished with the 'no diaphragm' question mark, that will there be consequences question mark, surely means a second chapter is on the way? I certainly hope so.

Well done dplover, a real triumph of writing and I enjoyed every word.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641