True story - from 30 years ago

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Dzs1653

True story - from 30 years ago

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:10 am

To be honest, we were never a great match, and that managed to show up as problems with sex. I knew that she had been a slut (in the good Easton/Hardy sense), but my own consciousness was so poorly developed back then that I had no idea how to deal with it. Plus, I guess we both believed that it was something you could just switch off by getting married. She really needed -- deserved to be set free, but neither of us had any idea that such a thing could coexist with marriage.

So she cheated. But to her credit, she confessed on her own soon after. And I'm sad that I never gave her credit for the slightly delayed honesty. I was just too busy wallowing in self pity for that. But somehow, each in our own way did what we could to try to hold things together. Then one night, she surprised me.

We were at a party, and an old friend of mine was there. I'm sure I had known him longer than she had, but something apparently clicked between them. It was time for us to leave and she took me aside. Looking back, it seems so brazen, so courageous, for her to have asked for this out of the blue. After all, we had never discussed such a thing. But I think I get it now. Not courage, exactly. It was simply that she wanted him so badly it was beyond courage. This was over 30 years ago, so it's hard to remember exact words. Something like "Can we invite him to come home with us?" At any rate, I knew exactly what we were talking about here, and I agreed without hesitation. And so did he. The desire, apparently, was mutual.

It began in our living room -- with a kiss. I think I had wanted to move faster, but he insisted on starting with the right prelude, almost scolding me for my impatience. Of course, all three of us knew with certainty what that kiss was a prelude to. And the next thing I remember is that we were naked. Or at least they were. Given the activity that was so rapidly approaching, it was more important for the two of them to be than for me. No furniture. He sat on the floor and placed her astride, facing him. I don't think I caught the actual penetration, but seeing the motion begin, and especially seeing the look on her face, there was no doubt that it had happened. And considering the level of her arousal, it may have taken only an instant.

Reaching around her, he was able to move her back and forth, somehow sensing the perfect speed. Between his obvious skill and her intense arousal, The result was hard to believe, but there it was, maybe 3 feet away from me. I had no idea it was possible for a woman to come so quickly and for so long. And loud. And I was so struck by what was happening before my eyes that there was no room for jealousy. A little fear, maybe. Mostly amazement.

There was more, of course, some of it involving me. They were both impressed with my ability to return to readiness quite soon after coming the first time. I guess such a situation can do that. But oddly, I can't remember him coming at all. Finally, it was time to get some sleep. Once we were all settled in our king size bed, it was really no surprise that they wanted to do it one more time. But first, he surprised me by asking whether it would be alright with me if he came inside her. I thought it odd that he had to ask, and that he was asking me. Maybe he had asked her too. She turned to be on her back and spread her legs for him. Thinking back, the word that keeps coming into my head is "beautiful". Beautiful the way he kissed her again, that he placed it just so, and entered her one more time. The motion both tender and intense. Finally the thing he had asked permission for. Just inches away.

In spite of our efforts, she did bring an end to our marriage and I eventually came to realize that she had been right to do so. I reconnected with a woman I had met 11 years prior, and who is far more compatible. Married almost 25 years now and I am still in love with her. About 4 years ago, while I was far away on a work assignment, I began having a strange fantasy: I imagined that my love was receiving a visitor, and that I was on the phone encouraging her to invite him to join her in our bed. Offering details on how she might seduce him. Naturally, I imagined that she succeeded in doing so. Where did that come from? Was a seed was planted over 30 years ago? I have told her about the long-ago threesome and have shared my recent fantasy. It may have to remain a fantasy, but one never knows. Now, when I imagine her being treated very very well by another, I feel a kind of euphoria, and my love for her only intensifies.

Joatster
Trainable

Re: True story - from 30 years ago

Unread post by Joatster » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 am

Interesting tale. We all change over the course of time. If your partner and your needs, desires, and ability to handle things synch up, then things can happen. Conversation and talking helps synch things up, but I believe that can only do the fine tuning. The rough cut work is more innate and is either there at a certain point in time, or it isn't. Sounds like your first wife and you were just out of synch in terms of sexuality. The question is, was it the fine tuning or the bigger issues that weren't working?

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Joatster wrote:Interesting tale. We all change over the course of time. If your partner and your needs, desires, and ability to handle things synch up, then things can happen. Conversation and talking helps synch things up, but I believe that can only do the fine tuning. The rough cut work is more innate and is either there at a certain point in time, or it isn't. Sounds like your first wife and you were just out of synch in terms of sexuality. The question is, was it the fine tuning or the bigger issues that weren't working?
To be brutally honest, I think there were bigger non-sexual issues that manifested themselves as (my) sexual problems. She accused me of this at the time, and I now have to admit that she was right. I now imagine that a non-monogamous situation where I would celebrate her straying would have been very hot. But that's from my current frame of mind, 30 years later! You can't go back, except in fantasy. But what great fantasies nevertheless! We were married 14 years and I know that made both of us part of what we are today. It was rocky. But with the passage of time, my feelings now are mostly fondness, and sorrow for the hurt on both sides.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Dzs1653 wrote: She turned to be on her back and spread her legs for him. Thinking back, the word that keeps coming into my head is "beautiful". Beautiful the way he kissed her again, that he placed it just so, and entered her one more time. The motion both tender and intense. Finally the thing he had asked permission for. Just inches away.......... And when I imagine her being treated very very well by another, I feel a kind of euphoria, and my love for her only intensifies.
That really is wonderfully written and depicts precisely what I see and feel every time I witness or hear about my HW and her BF but can't really find the words to capture the scene.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:22 pm

couple_uk wrote:That really is wonderfully written and depicts precisely what I see and feel every time I witness or hear about my HW and her BF but can't really find the words to capture the scene.
Wow. Thank you so much for that nice feedback. I love knowing that you have the same kind of reaction.

Dzs1653

Unread post by Dzs1653 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Update: Over the years, she has made the effort to maintain friendships with members of my family, including me lately: She's been E-mailing me for computer help and sharing articles she things I'd be interested in. And now I (and my wife) apparently will be seeing her (and her current guy) at our family Thanksgiving celebration. There are things I'd like to tell her, mostly my appreciation of her not really hiding things from me back then, the fact that the feelings that remain are as I said, mostly fondness. But it's unlikely there will be any opportunity for that. Certainly not for things that would be hard to reveal, such as the fact that I still fantasize about reliving the past, but now celebrating her promiscuity, and encouraging her freedom. About how I believe she planted the seed of my current interest in this hotwife thing. I often fantasize about her discovering this site, and reading the story above. I'm sure she would realize instantly who the author was, and who it was I thought was so beautiful being so nicely attended to by my good friend.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:23 am

I do hope you are able to have that conversation. I think it would be healing and revealing for both of you.

Every good wish